There seems to be a girl, who’s very tall running around the village, there hair looks black and seems to have a silver streak in the front. She also seems to wear a reptile books and a necklace of crocodile teeth, she also seems to be wearing a sort of hoodie with a t-shirt and pants, but over all is wearing a dark cloak. There also seems to be a Crow perching on her head looking very displeased.

If you look closer there’s a SNAKE?! On her neck. 

She seems to be talking to some people about something. Then she space out. 

Oh jeez, this space out of hers seems to be taking awhile What does one do? 

(yeaaah I know it’s bad, XD funny thing is I do space out for long periods of time and sound blanks out from my surroundings and I star at peeps for no reason cause it happens X3)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Silverskies approached the girl and tapped her on the shoulder, asking,"Are you a new deity?" Honestly, she was bored and just wanted something to do.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Someone talked to me..... without me talking to them YESSSS TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY! 

“Yep! Nice to meet you I’m Fossil!” She smiled “Oh yeah Jay says hi to” She held a hand out and the python slithered it’s head onto it.

”Ehhhh I’m Nightwind, Fossil’s loyal crow” He crowed “And impatient” Fossil added.

”Either way who might you be?“ she seemed to talk a bit faster, Possible nervous or just for no reason. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Silverskies smiled and answered,"I'm Silverskies, goddess of weather, solitude and the sky. What are you the goddess of?" Her eyes flickered with lightning and Silver played with a ball of electricity in her hands idly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

“I am the goddess of Skeletons/Bones, Reptiles and Ghosts!” She replied “ehehehe.......” she sighed “Well um, this isn’t really my domain..... but theses people are having a reptile infestation, There’s a lot of Komodo dragons here that do not wanna move.... there all really grumpy and I stink at socializing” She rambled on. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Silverskies patted Fossil's shoulder reassuringly and exclaimed with a hint of amusement,"Don't worry, I'm not very sociable myself. Being the goddess of solitude and everything." She chuckled a bit, before realizing that the ball of electricity was unfurling and had rolled into the open doorway of a nearby hut.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Fossil smiled “Thanks, What are the other gods and godess like?” She asked curiously. 

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Arrow flapped up, landing next to them. "Hi, I'm Arrow. Goddess of owls, archery, and the forest." She said with a smiled. A large barn owl was perched on her shoulder and angrily clacked it's beak whenever she moved.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Just then, the hut exploded with lightning and sent debris hurtling in every direction. Silverskies tackled Fossil to the ground, yelling,"Get down!" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Fossil yelped.

Nightwind flew up and rounded back to the hut “How did this even happen?” He questioned.

”Hi....” she smiled at Arrow “I’m Fossil, the goddess of Skeletons/Bones, Reptiles, And Ghosts” she replied 

“mmmm” Nightwind sighed “Looks like some of the villagers are frightened” Nightwind landed back down to the ground. He shifted into a 15 year old boy, who wore literally black, a trench coat, beanie, pants, and boots and his eyes seem to be the same amber color “Everyone calm down... we can fix this so just chill out and go over there” Nightwind insisted pointing over to the river “Hurry please” he said a little more harshly, he looked annoyed.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

"If you're a ghost goddess,then you're going to hate me.I'm Nevermore,goddess of cheating death,coup-de-graces,& manipulation.Let's not get into too many fights,okay?"She says.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Silverskies got up off of Fossil and quietly said,"It was my fault. My lightning ball accidentally rolled into the hit and before I could retrieve it, it exploded. I hope no one was killed." She dusted off her cloak and straightened her belt of thin silver chains.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“OK” Fossil replied quickly and sat up “I’m Fossil, goddess of Skeletons/Bones, Reptiles, And Ghosts” she smiled slightly at Nevermore, slightly terrified because she had no clue why this godess would want to fight when they just met.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

"I was joking,sorry if I made you nervous."Nevermore mumbled,now feeling rather awkward.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red