(Thus Paradox, why?)

OW!” Hurricane shrieked, as a Hurricane enfolded her. Stop screaming, I'm only taking you apart.” Paradox said, sending visions of Hurricane's family dying to her, with Maori suffocating. With everyone dying, all the deities trapped.

By the time you got there her eyes were filled with fear, everything you saw about her had changed, except her voice. She was muttering: “I-it’s a-all my f-fault, they’re all g-gone, I k-killed t-them!” Her voice was shaking and completed with fear.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

Good old Sil was there in a flash and she was holding a large sack."Hurricane, try to shift to my size and then lie down on the couch. And don't worry, I'm here now, no one is dead and you are safe." She softly said, setting down her sack and pulling out a large silver cauldron and bowl, pieces of dry wood, a handful of dry grass, a few nets of rare herbs and incenses and a large dusty book. While singing a lullaby, she hurried over to the empty fireplace, arranged the pieces of wood and grass, used a bit lightning to light the fire and then busied herself with summoning rainwater to fill up the cauldron and then add certain herbs and incenses, reading from the book and muttering strange words.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Nevermore,both thoroughly sick of the noise & the torture of a decent-seeming deity,walked right up to Paradox & slapped them in the face.Maybe not the most informed desicion,but oh well.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

"Oh dear. Hurricane, it's okay. No one is dead." Peregrine said, trying to be helpful, which wasn't her strong suit. Is she okay? What's happening to her?

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

Silverskies finally finished bustling around by the fireplace and then took out a delicate crystal goblet from her sack and poured a warm herbal tea from the cauldron into it."Hello, Nevermore." She distractedly said, before handing the tea to Hurricane."Drink this," she quietly ordered, before guiding the future goddess's hand to her mouth and helping her pour the hot tea of rare herbs and exotic incenses down her throat."That should relieve the pain a bit and slow Paradox down." She said, before adding another log to the fire.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Hurricane!" Arrow folded in her wings and rushed to her side. "It's ok," she turned to Silverskies looking worried "what happened?"

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Silverskies picked up her square of cotton and soaked it with cold winter rain, before dabbing Hurricane's forehead with it."She's suffering an attack from Paradox, her corrupter." Silver explained, before scooping another dose of magical herbal tea into the cup and pouring the hot liquid down Hurricane's throat."We're here, don't worry, no one is dead, Paradox with go away." She muttered a bit frantically, before snatching up the book and flipping through it.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Does it look like the corruption has worsened?" Time asked "Also, where did you get that book?" glancing over at it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Silver's face kinda went red and she replied,"I sorta dabbled a bit in the black market, threatened some mortals and pulled a few strings to get my hands on this book. And the herbs and incenses. I think the tea is helping ease the pain, Hurricane's face is relaxing." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Whatever it takes to get rid of the coruption, I guess." Time said

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Whoops forgot the text color.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Silver then glanced at Time and suggested,"Could you try some counter-curses spells on her? Oh, and there's good healing spell in this!" Then she went over and pulled a large wooden spoon out of her sack, stirred the boiling water in the cauldron and wiped Hurricane's forehead with the cool cloth."Should I give her another dose?" Silverskies wondered, holding the crystal goblet in her hand undecidedly. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Time replied, "Yeah, I could try some spells. Can I check out that spell in that book of yours later?" He started to perform a counter-cursing spell.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Silverskies nodded her consent and then added,"You can have it. I'm not the deity of magic, you are." She smiled a bit, before pouring more herbal tea down Hurricane's throat and setting the book down next to Time.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(@Nevermore~ Paradox is inside Hurricane.)

Hurricane tried to shrink, but she was in to much shock. “H-how are they not d-dead? I k-killed them, didn’t I?” She asked.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

(Might Repost)

Hurricane was in to much shock to shrink. “H-how are t-they not d-dead? I k-killed t-them, d-didn’t I?” She asked.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Mocking-jay crash landed through a window. "HURRICANE BUDDY, I'M NOT DEAD EVERYONE IS ALIVE." she said, running to her friends side.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"No.Nobody's dead.You're alright,Silver & Time,who actually know what they're doing,are helping you out."She says quietly.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Bixy in her cat form came up to the other deities and curled up.

"Nobody's dead, don't worry, we're here to help." She said in a surprisingly human voice because she was currently a cat.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

*Arrows started flying at them, from Rivera City, they thought Hurricane wasn't Hurricane.* 

“Ow!” Hurricane roared. Paradox came in. “Keep going, This is fun!” Paradox said, making Hurricane’s voice change, and Hurricane step on an Alphoma. I’m a murderer... Hurricane thought. She slid down to earth slowly, she fell down with no  expression on her face. She looked at the dead body in a layed-down-way. “Oh, Keep frowning, you’re so close to snapping, Silverskies, you try, but I love tea.” Paradox said, pulling at what Hurricane was seeing, Hurricane started crying, thinking she was the only one alive. Where are they? I killed them, didn’t I?! Hurricane thought, being blocked out from what Paradox saw. “Dear friends, admit it, she’s gone.” Paradox said. “You try to slow things down, Silverskies, but it’s not pain, it’s loneliness she’s afraid of. You don’t know everything... I do. You only affect her. I’m not here, I’m somewhere else.” Paradox said.

Why did they leave me? They hate me, don’t they?! Hurricane thought, all her pure white blood turned red. They left me... because I killed them, or I deserted them?

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Silverskies grabbed Hurricane's shoulder and shook her violently, yelling,"Hurricane, don't listen to Paradox! We're all safe and alive, you're safe with us and we're all good friends." Her own breathing was heavy and rapid, as she fought off a wave of pain."Wewill never desert you or leave you, and you would never kill us." She softly murmured, before running over to the window, closing it and drawing the curtains shut.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

(Once Paradox takes full control tomorrow, I’m gonna call it The Pillion Era.)

Hurricane looked at Silverskies. “Is she right? That I’m gone.” Hurricane asked, as she created a portal to The Readouts Palace, a place trapped in time, that had been created for creature safety 14,000,000 years ago, but Hurricane made it home. “This is the most protected place in the world,” she said entering the portal.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"Oh geez. What just happened to her? Who's Paradox?" Peregrine asked, tilting her head.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#CloneWarsSaved

Rise from the shadows

Make a fist of the pain.

Rise from your grief

Before it grows into your bane.

Climb from the prison

That you've built in your soul.

When the night has arisen,

Then your legend will be whole.

(Just so you know, I made Silver have the power surge that blinds her on your Paradox thread)

Silverskies followed Hurricane, all her emotions mixed.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Time also followed Hurricane.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!