Which “-dere” type am I?

[Mods, please let this through. Please? I worked really hard on it, and there's nothing bad in it -- I promise. I sincerely promise. What is even wrong with that poll? Tell me, because you clearly aren't intent on letting it through.

Fifth time sending -- I forgot to put the poll back up. ;-;]

Note that there are many, many -dere types, and that how each one operates may depend on the person it fits to.

I put numerous up in the poll, but that's hardly all of them -- I'll try and list as many as I can here.

Tsundere (Type A) - The “tsun” state is their default personality. They tend to verbally and physically abuse their object of desire, get embarrassed when complimented, and use “baka” as every other word.

Tsundere (Type B) - The “dere” state is their default personality. They have a friendly public face and are usually generous. Their “tsun” state appears when their love interests does something to upset them.

Yandere - Yandere characters are really sweet on the outside. They range from being cheerful and friends with others, or can be really shy. A bond with the main character will form quickly. However, their friendly nature masks a dark side. Yandere characters are very possessive and controlling. Most will kill the people around their love interest or will isolate them from society. They do not take rejection well (which has a 90% chance of happening).

Dandere - Quiet, shy, and harmless. Dandere characters typically wear glasses and are always buried in books. However, they can become talkative when around their love interest.

Bakadere - A character who is very clumsy and stupid. They’re a very innocent and sweet person for the most part, but their stupidity outshines their other positives.

Undere - A relatively obscure character type. The undere combines the deredere, dandere, and a sprinkle of yandere. These character always say “yes” (un) to their loved ones as a way to stay close to them.

Deredere - The most cheerful, hyper, and loving of the “-dere” archetypes. Deredere characters are constantly smothering their love interests with affection.

Dorodere - Sweet and lovable on the outside, but messed up and disturbed on the inside.

Himedere - This archetype is restricted to female characters. They want to be treated like a princess by everyone, even if they are not actual royalty. Himedere characters may act stuck up as a mask to hide insecurities. The classic “ohoho” laugh is their favorite weapon.

Kamidere - Arrogant, proud, and sporting a god complex. They believe everyone should treat them as divine beings, and will force their views on everyone. They aren’t afraid to speak their minds and show everyone how right they are.

Kuudere - Emotionless, cold, and distant. On the rare occasional that a kuudere does speak, they tend to be very blunt and cynical. A blank face and a flat voice is a must. Despite their icy nature, kuudere characters are capable of caring and forming romantic bonds.

Hinedere - Takes the icy nature of the kuudere and combines it with the arrogant attitude of the kamidere. Hinedere characters are very cynical and sarcastic, but will show their soft side when a character breaks through their shell.

Mayadere - They are characters who begin the series as an antagonist. Mayadere will fall in love with the main character, but that does not mean they will switch sides and are willing the kill their love interest if they feel betrayed.

Bodere - The bodere combines the violent nature of the tsundere with the shyness of the dandere. Bodere characters are usually shy around the opposite gender and lash out to hide their embarrassment.

Sadodere - Sadistic characters that get off on toying with characters on an emotional and physical level. If they find a love interest, they better be a masochist who can take a beating.

Kanedere - A character who is attracted to others with money or status. They’re the anime and manga equivalent of a gold digger.

Utsudere - A character who is often sad and depressed. There is a reason for the character’s despair such as being bullied at school. Even if their life improves, they are often wary of other characters’ motives.

Hajidere - A character who is very nervous and embarrassed around their crush. They will easily blush near their love interest, and might even faint from being so bashful.

And that's all I've got for now! :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

up

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

I dunno. However, if I could give my spin on some of these, my memory would tell me that you're most likely a tsundere, or my interpretation of one (which is very, very different from a normal tsundere)

• Posted at:

Diana

they/them pronouns

Forum Adoptive Sister!

My OCs! (currently working on an original story)

guys my favorite color is red. :D

. . . Which tsundere??

• Posted at:

Tsundere type B, maybe? But wow, you know a lot about all the 'deres' . . . 

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

I've been doing my research . . . -.-"

• Posted at: