”This.. this.. ‘love’ thing. It’s so useless!” Lykaina growled, throwing her hands up in the air in exasperation. “Everyone’s tripping over themselves for Xavier.. but what do they see in him? He’s just a random guy with a thing for female people.” 

“It’s okay,” Vispen crooned, flipping a tail onto the goddess’ shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. “Sooner or later he’ll die and everything will return to normal. No more love and you can return to your inactive slumber and watch anime six hours straight. The regular schedule.”

”Yes!” Malori purred besides her. “You don’t have to deal with lovestruck deities and you can chat with Spirit and run Camp Geteiltes undisturbed.”

“I know,” Lykaina replied in a sigh. “It’s.. just so hard looking at people behaving foolishly because of love..”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

"Well, that's because love kind of sucks," Thunderstorm spoke up from a tree branch above. "We are throwing ourselves into a war thanks to one stupid guy. It's just... ugh!" A lightning bolt struck the ground near her. "Everyone who's falling in love with him is being so irrational and idiotic, and... darn. I'm ranting, aren't I?"

"Yep," Trench confirmed from a higher tree branch than Thunderstorm's.

"Mhm," Russel was on the same tree branch as Trench. It was a miracle that the branch wasn't snapping off the tree with the weight of both the bird kid and the dragon.

Thunderstorm sighed and shook her head.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

“I have to agree-- we should not fight over a man.” Necromancer said, sliding out of the nearest thicket.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Silverskies appeared in a flash of lightning and exclaimed,"I am not acting like a idiot! Just because I like Xavier doesn't mean that I'm acting like a lovestruck idiot. In fact, I'm keeping my head remarkably well!" Her eyes flickered with lightning and clouded over with dark clouds as she felt a need to defend herself and Xavier."And it's an exaggeration to say EVERYONE likes him. At Bengal's place half the deities there wanted to capture and torture him! It's like me, Bengal and Wings who have crushes on Xavier, not the entire pantheon of gods drooling over him." She added, glaring.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

“That’s very true,” Lykaina agreed, nodding. “The part about love I mean- not the ranting.”

”We can only hope it isn’t for long.” Vispen fiddled with a twig. “Emphasise hope.”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Silverskies instantly seemed to relax and her angry features softened."Oh. Why do you dislike love so much?" She quietly asked, taking a seat and looking ernestly at Lykaina.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Niko appeared by Silverskies and Lykaina, "Cause love is just a trick! They pretend to actually care about you, but in reality they are just playing you!" He seemed angry as he said it. 

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

“Frankly,“ Lykaina muttered in reply to Silver, “It’s annoying to watch people fawn over other people, especially when said person being crushed on doesn’t realise it. And occasionally I experience love but it’s not very nice.”

”All her lives are fictional anime characters,” Vispen explained.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

"Oh, I see. One of these days I should probably convince Wings or Bengal to state their feelings to Xavier and get all the drama over with." She dismissively said, waving her hand as if it didn't matter at all and carefully not mentioning herself. Then the goddess turned to Niko and asked,"Have you ever been in love? Because judging by the way you're talking, you sound like you've had your heart broken by someone." She an arched an eyebrow, interested.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Lykaina let out another sigh. “I can’t agree more with you, Thunderstorm..”

Vispen and Malori nodded in sync. “Yes, yes, it’s such a shame.. at this time of year too.”

Malori flicked her ear. “Hi.. Thunderstorm, Russel, and Trench.”

”When you love someone, terrible things happen.” A shadow fell over her eyes, as if she was hiding something. It quickly disappeared but.. something lingered.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

"It was a long time ago.." He murmured then he shook his head. "I don't intend on falling in love ever again." He growled 

• Posted at:

Niko

Oops, ignore the post with TS.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Ack, ignore the post witn Ts!

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Silver's eyes danced and she said,"Oh, do tell us the story! I promise not to chase you around with rain and lightning for a few days." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“Yes, tell us!” Lykaina gasped, instantly forgetting about Xavier.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

(This is such a bad story, I just made it up)

Niko looked at them, then sat down, "Fine, I'll tell you.." He took a deep breath in. "I was a human at the time and worked in a lab. I was working on a big project when someone new came in, it was a beautiful woman. Her name was Charlotte. I helped her with work and bought her everything. Me and her would hang out all the time and I asked her out one day. She rejected me, soon after she took my project and quit her job. She made millions off it..."

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies eyes darkened and it started to downpour around her as she exclaimed,"What a stinking little wench! Is she still alive, because I'd be happy to go blast her into a pile of ashes if you want." Her hands crackled with blue electricity and she pursed her lips, her anger obvious.

(If there's anything that ticks Silver off, it's disrespect to the gods and using people for your own selfish advantages. Poor Niko. )

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko shook his head, "Its fine.." He laughed a bit embarrassed, "I guess I kinda deserved it."

• Posted at:

Niko

For the first time since meeting Niko, Silver didn't make a snappy reply or sharp jab at him."Yes, you may have, but you can redeem yourself. And I think you are." She genuinely said, looking him straight in the eyes, before laughing and having the sincere look vanish into her mirth.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko laughed harder, "Redeemtion is out of my reach! But I can try!~"

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies patted the air over his shoulder and agreed,"Yes, you can most certainly try. And I guessed that your true love was anime character, Lykaina, because Vispen mentioned that all your love interests were anime characters a little while back. I merely put two and two together." The weather goddess smiled knowingly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Lykaina’s eyes flicked over to Silver after hearing Niko’s story. “Ah...” Lykaina mumbled, a faint red tint colouring her otherwise undisturbed face. I’m never allowing Vispen to speak again.”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Silver chuckled and said,"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me. But I can't speak for Mr. Mischief." She pointed at Niko, shaking her head.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“It’s fine anyway. I’m not very good at hiding my addiction to anime, people find out sooner or later.”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

“Being in love with an anime character is fine,” Thunderstorm shrugged. “I

have tons of fictional sons and daughters that I love.”

”And that you like to drown in angst,” Russel commented.

“Giving them angst is good character development.”

Trench sighed. “You literally have a group of characters that you call your “angst sons.”

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Spirit lighted down next to the three deities, her wings vanishing as she did so. "So... I heard a little of what you guys were talking about. Love." She made a face, "If you ask me, love belongs in fairy tales, but nowhere else. In the real world, it's useless."

• Posted at:

SPIRIT

Queen of Curiosity

You want weapons? Were in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!the Doctor

Ravenclaw

sort of active

you have no control who lives, who dies, who tells your story

#Remember Hurricane

Xenon, without Enten, pops into the scene. "Love is literally chemicals and neurons firing in your brain. It seems quite superficial."

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

"Ah,love.The source of most of human bitterness."Nevermore put in,having suddenly appeared.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Niko gave a big grin.

• Posted at:

Niko

Nevermore raised an eyebrow at Niko,feeling that he had no reason to smile at the moment,but disregarded it as Niko just being himself.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

"Love?" Bixbite in cat form padded into the scene. "I'm okay with love. It can either unite or break up people. Either way they will find harmony."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"Pardon my asking,but have I met you before?"Nevermore asked Bixbite,feeling a bit stupid talking to a cat.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

“Love...” Corey started, rising out of a shadow, “Its easy to deal with if you can’t even feel it.” She shrugged. “But Xavier is a problem we should try to fix, at least.”

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

"Definitely," Xenon agreed.

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

"I don't think I've met you either." Bixbite stated bluntly and transformed back into her human form. She was sitting on the ground like a cat and looked rather odd.

"I'm Bixbite. "And you are?

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"Love can be beautiful and hopeful, or murderous and tainted. It's a strange thing." Silverskies mused, not really paying much attention.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Well," Spirit shrugged, "I love shipping people, and some couples are super cute. Love is definitely real, I just don't think it'll ever happen for me."

• Posted at:

SPIRIT

Queen of Curiosity

You want weapons? Were in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!the Doctor

Ravenclaw

sort of active

you have no control who lives, who dies, who tells your story

#Remember Hurricane

"It can also feel trapping and oppressive," Xenon's voice turned bitter. 

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

Wings, hovering high up in the sky, heard Silverskies' comment about expressing their feelings to Xavier.  I should tell him, but I'm just not sure how.  'Hi, Xavier, I have a very large crush on you?'  He'd never speak to me again.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

"Awww don't say all these things about love!!" Bixbite purred softly. "Love is beautiful, and you shouldn't mind it at all as it is a part of life."

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+