"Honestly, why are so many people ticked off about a few deities crushing on Xavier? It's not like we're stumbling around like drunkards muttering his name or laying around daydreaming about him! And why do they even care?! It's a harmless crush." She ranted, stabbing her fork violently into the caesar salad she was eating.

Wind Weaver rolled her eyes and replied,"I don't know and I don't care. Can you please just drop the Xavier subject and let him be? If you don't stop obsessing about him, I just might hunt him down and blast him into oblivion." She formed a ball of wind and rolled it around in her hands.

Silverskies threw up her hands and shrieked,"I'm not obsessing over Xavier! And don't talk about him that way. You're just as bad as everyone else." 

Wind Weaver sighed,"Great thundering clouds, spare me the torture!" 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Niko appeared on the edge,

"Is she as bad as me?" He asked. "Cause I don't think I can allow that." 

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Silverskies jumped in surprise when she saw Niko, but narrowed her eyes and replied coldly,"At the moment, yes. But on most days there is a deep chasm between you two." 

Wind Weaver snorted and remarked sarcastically,"It's good to know that I'm as equally annoying right now to the god of mischief, who's face is literally on your target boards." Weaver glared at her mistress for a few seconds before standing and pouring herself a glass of lemonade from the pitcher on the table."Hey, is there anything I can get you?" She asked Niko, obviously siding with him for the time being and ignoring Silver's betrayed expression. 

"Traitor," she muttered, taking a large bite of salad.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Niko shook his head, "I'm on your target board? What a honor!" He sat down and turned to Wind weaver, "Thank you for the offer, but sadly I cannot eat in this form and I'm to tired to shift into a human." He smiled at Wind weaver before turning his attention back to Silverskies.

• Posted at:

Niko

Wordlessly, Silver summoned a large target board with Niko's grinning face on it and then drew out s lightning bolt, taking aim and then blasting the target to a pile of ashes."Yes, what an honor." She sarcastically remarked, glaring.

Wind Weaver nodded to Niko and added,"She does that whenever she's angry. In fact, there's an entire storage closet full of them that needs to be replenished every few days." The wind nymph shot a pointed look at Silverskies before sitting down between the two of them and sipping her lemonade.

"And there just might be a few targets with your face on them," she grumbled, before taking another bite of her salad and chewing it with a distasteful look on her face.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“I can give multiple reasons why people dislike Xavier fangirls!” Lykaina piped up cheerfully, appearing by Silver’s side too. “Do you think I’m annoying?”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

unfortunately super inactive

i enjoy doing art and also writing.

Niko looked at the pile of ashes warily, "W-well at least I know your thinking about me!" He chuckled.

• Posted at:

Niko

Silver shook her head and replied,"No, you're nice. So why exactly do people dislike me?" She arched an eyebrow questioningly.

Wind Weaver opened her mouth to list off a couple reasons, but shut it firmly closed when Silverskies shot her a look."Can I get you anything to eat or drink, Lykaina?" She asked, gesturing at the abundance of food and drink on the table.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“Oh? Thank you!” Lykaina felt pretty proud that she managed to be considered nice though she was always on the opposite side of Silver when it came to Xavier discussions. “Well, Let’s see... and oh, yes, I would love some soda.” The goddess took out a long rolled up strip of parchment from seemingly nowhere and opened it. Clearing her voice she began to read. 

“Xavier has been generally accepted by the public to be annoying. It is hard to figure out why fangirls love him so much.

Some people hate love in general.

A lot of people hate flirty people and feel their private spaces invaded when Xavier flirts with them. Then they hate Xavier and people siding with him.

Again, Xavier is annoying.

Love triangles. Just. Love triangles.

Wait, did I mention he was annoying?” Lykaina continued reading out loud multitudes of reasons while sipping soda in between words.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Wind Weaver started to choke on her lemonade and howled with laughter, setting her glass down and literally shedding tears of mirth."Oh, Sil, your face! It's all red and surprised and you've got this hilarious 'I-knew-that-but-I-had-to-have-someone-say-it-out-loud-for-me' look! Hahahahaha!!" She giggled and finally managed to calm down, but was grinning the entire time. Maybe now she'll finally stop annoying me by ranting and obsessing over Xavier. Wind Weaver thought hopefully, muffling a few chuckles.

Silverskies couldn't stop herself from blushing and sinking low into her seat."Well, I guess a few people may find him annoying and hate love, but don't." She muttered, not meeting Wind Weaver's laughing eyes, or looking at Niko's victorious smirk or Lykaina's expression."Let's just eat lunch," she mumbled, shoveling salad into her mouth.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko just watched them eat in silence. He started to hum a tune that was stuck in his head.

• Posted at:

Niko

Wind Weaver drained the last of her lemonade and set her glass down, before glancing at Niko and asking,"The tune you're humming sounds familiar. What is it?" The wind nymph tilted her head slightly, curious as she listened.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I think it's Red wine by The hush sound" He replied. "I rather like how it sounds."

• Posted at:

Niko

“Ooooh, that song? I’ve heard it before. It’s nice.” Lykaina rolled up her list again and shoved it back.. somewhere.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Wind Weaver snapped  her fingers as soon as the words left Niko's mouth and she replied excitedly,"I remember it now! When I was very young, me and a few of my friends hovered above a mortal concert and listened to the songs. Wine Red was one of them." She was smiling as the lyrics came back to her and she remarked,"The lyrics certainly suite you, with chaos and calamity. And the tune's lovely." The nymph reached forward and plucked a apple from a fruit dish, biting into it.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko grinned, "Why thank you!~" He purred. "I believe my old fri-" He stopped halfway through. "I think I heard a mortal listening to this song when I was passing through." He corrected.

• Posted at:

Niko

Wind Weaver nodded, wondering why he had corrected himself."Can I ask you a question? Why do you have a TV for a head and what made you think of that?" She asked curiously.

"Because he's brain-dead." Silverskies piped up, rolling her eyes and eating a piece of chicken.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“Hey, this is nice!” Lykaina exclaimed. “We’re all casually talking like friends! Just me, you, TV head person and my two cats staring at us from behind that corner.” She nodded to her two cougars.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

”Or he lost it!” Maori cried hitting the tv head hard with her sword. She landed next to Silverskies. “Lykaina, what are ‘friends’?” Maori asked.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

"People who spend time with you to listen to your awesomeness." said Phoebe, appearing beside Niko and hitting him on the head with her steam-punk axe. "I have a ton of them." She said, boasting about the three people she currently lives with. "But why do you have a TV for a head Niko?" she repeated the question, curious to know the answer.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"No I'm not brain dead, but I'm starting to think all of you are, except you Wind Weaver." He cleared his throat and rubbed the spot Phoebe hit, "It was a

failed experiment back in my old lab, that's it." He quickly said.

• Posted at:

Niko

“Oi, I’m not brain-dead! I’m like 80% sure you don’t even have a brain (cause you don’t have a head..)”

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

"Wind Weaver, don't start yelling at me if I throw Niko off the balcony and shoot a couple bolts of lightning after him. And I'm not brain-dead." Silver growled, glaring at Niko."And hi, Maori and Phoebe. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" She said, smiling tightly at them.

"Yeah, you're losing it." Wind sighed, glancing at Silverskies with a tired expression.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Okay okay I believe you." He grumbled.

• Posted at:

Niko

Wind Weaver added,"Don't worry about anything she says. Lady Silverskies most likely won't follow through with her threats, she doesn't like starting conflicts with other deities." She smiled reassuringly, and said,"And I'll make sure that none of the spectral steeds get to you if she DOES throw you off the balcony." The nymph wisely decided not to explain what a spectral steed was, as Silver's glare clearly said she was on the verge of unleashing them on Niko.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko chuckled and shot a mischievous look at Silverskies, "Hopefully she doesn't or it might take weeks for me to recover my handsome figure.~" He purred.

• Posted at:

Niko

Lykaina silently choked on her soda in the background.

• Posted at:

[voithesi or lykaina]

Silverskies sent a small zap of electricity at Niko, snapping,"More like it'll take weeks for you to recover from a loss of blood and flesh." The weather deity glared.

Wind Weaver, who had poured herself another glass of lemonade, started to choke and splutter as she tried not to laugh.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko yelped at the shock, "I'll have you know I'm not made out of that disgusting stuff. My interior is wires and what not but my exterior isn't, it's soft."

• Posted at:

Niko

"Then I'll make sure the spectral steeds tear your wiring into shreds." Silverskies hissed.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Wind Weaver finally had enough with the threats and bickering. She slammed her goblet of lemonade down o to the table and leaped to her feet, yelling,"Would you two please stop?! Silver, you're tiring yourself out and you need rest after your power surge at the winter party. Niko, please, please, please do it do anymore to tick off Silverskies. I'm worried for BOTH of you." She emphasized both, before sitting back down as Silverskies shut her mouth.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Niko was taken aback by the sudden outburst and his screen went black. (He's okay his screen just goes black when he's muted.)

• Posted at:

Niko

(Okay, phew! =D)

Silverskies was sorta stunned, and definitely didn't like Wind Weaver mentioning her power surges. Those were SO embarrassing and infuriating!"I'm absolutely fine, you're just a worry wart." She tartly replied, pouring herself a generous amount of lemonade and taking a large swig, a bit miffed.

Wind Weaver glanced at Niko, and asked,"Hey, are you okay? Your screen went from dark blue to black." She shot him a slightly concerned look. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Nikos screen reverted back to the original blue it had been mere seconds before. His face popped back up on the screen, "Yeah I'm fine,

it does that when I want to be quiet or just fall asleep" he chuckled a bit embarrassed.

• Posted at:

Niko

"Oh, I see. It's kinda similar to how my eyes are. They change different shades of blue according to my mood." Wind Weaver answered, gesturing at her eyes.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Out of nowhere Phoebe grabbed Niko's head and started examining it. "Fascinating Workmanship." the demigod muttered tapping the screen lightly. "Such intricate Programming and details, Do you use some sort of natural energy? or does your power source come from your magic? If your exterior got damaged would it affect your interior or do you have extra barriers?" Your taken back at how, intellectual Phoebe became, and surprised at her interest in machinery. "You mentioned that your experiment was the reason why your head is like this, What were you trying to achieve? I'm sorry if I being to nosy, it's just I have a deep interest in the subject like this." She pulled out a little ball and gently double tapped a diamond shaped button, Miraculously, the ball shifted with the whirring of gears and it transformed into a golden Dragon made entirely out of gears, pipes, metal and had Green eyes made from light. "I use my fire and natural energy sources as a power source." Phoebe picked up the dragon and placed it on her head.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"I'm not sure what I was going after, but I know my head can be destroyed and rebuilt. It won't effect anything." He twisted of his head and handed it to Phoebe, "Don't break it." 

• Posted at:

Niko

Phoebe took the 'head' and set it gently on the table, Putting on her goggles and flicking two lenses down so she can get a closer look. "Do you happen to have the blueprints to this?" She asked, pointing to the screen. "I've been spending most of my free time to mimic this, but It never really works. either the wiring malfunctions or it can't handle the power source." She turned to look at him. "I was wondering if I could borrow them, to get some ideas."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Niko gave a weak grin, " I lost the blueprint ages ago, but I believe the power comes from a core in my chest." His body tapped his chest. "Oh! Wait, I think I have to blue prints for the core and how it connects to the head but that's it."

• Posted at:

Niko

Since no was looking at her, Silverskies quickly poured herself some ice cold water into a goblet and crept behind Phoebe and Niko, using wind currents to lift it up and was just about to dump the water onto the TV head when a blast of wind knocked it over the balcony railing and far down to earth below."Seriously, Windy? Why do you have to spoil all of my revenge plans on Niko?" She grumbled, sitting back down and glaring. 

"Don't call me Windy!" Weaver snapped, shooting a small breeze at Silver's face.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

1 ,