Upon closer inspection,one of those kids,a ginger boy,is running with an armful of stolen things,apparently including a baugette.Why would anyone want an entire baugette?Anyway,that's not important.Do you interfere in the thievery or not?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Icarus watches the two kids, not interested in interfering this time. They keep a hand resting on their pouch just in case.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

Wind Weaver was in that town licking up a few items for Silverskies, and when she saw the kids running by, she rolled her eyes and muttered,"I should probably catch and stop them." She took out her throwing stars and then sprinted after the kids, easily overtaking them and grabbing their collars, stopping them."Okay, you two, stop and don't move." Weaver ordered with a slightly bored voice as the sharp edge of her throwing stars pressed into the back of their necks.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"You don't want to hurt us.In fact,you're going to let us go."The boy said calmly,as the girl,presumably his sister,grew increasingly more nervous.Seeing his sister's expression,the boy piped up again & said,"Chill,Sansa."Sansa glared at him,saying nothing.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Icarus took a deep breath when Wind Weaver pressed throwing stars against the children. They drew a simple protection bindrune on the ground with their foot - just in case, again...

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

"How am I supposed to chill?!We'ev been lifted off our feet by a grown woman,who is now holding throwing stars against the backs of our necks."Sansa argued after a few minutes of silence.Her brother had nothing to say to that.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

*Reading appears* Shh, calm down. They're just kids. *She glides over to them* Why are you stealing food? *Her voice was calms and kind* *She eyes glew white and a magenta haze formed around her, but only the other Dieties could tell. She was using her magic to make the kids trust them*

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Wind Weaver chuckled and replied,"I'm no mere mortal woman, I am a wind nymph and a chief helper to Silverskies, goddess of weather, solitude and the sky. So why are you stealing these items? Perhaps to bring them back to your master or sell them for money on the black market?" She pressed the sharp metal into their skin a little bit harder, in no mood for games.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Marx watches, muttering to herself. "Those little thieves! was totally going to steal that baguette!"

• Posted at:

: 

Corey stepped out of a nearby shadow, Varjo now at her side. “It seems you’re picking a fight that, in no way, needed to be picked.”

”They’re kids. Let them do their thing.” Varjo added, a hiss in his voice.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

"Corey, it's illegal to steal and against the law. Besides, these children obviously need help if they're forced to steal to survive. I'm trying to get the entire story, and I DON'T have the time to baby them." Wind Weaver replied, irritated. Then she glanced down at the two kids and released them, saying,"Try not to steal anymore, it'll only create more trouble for you someday. Take this money and spend it wisely." The nymph handed the boy a small pouch of silver coins and then turned to face Corey, asking,"Happy now?" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Corey held her hands up, as if in defense. “Hey, that’s what he said.” She countered, nodding in Varjo’s direction, who hissed and shook his head, but said nothing. Corey just shrugged.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

"I stole the baguette because I would like to eat right about now.I stole the other stuff because my sister & I happen to be broke and on the verge of starvation.I would like to live,thank you very much,& if you don't mind,we'll be going now."The boy said,earning a swift kick from his sister as a result."Ow!""Achillies,you're making this worse."Sansa said,rolling her eyes at her brother.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

The curse of the late post strikes again.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Varjo frowned. “You’re faced with the opportunity to escape further consequence...so why stay and bicker? Go on. Embrace your freedom while it’s still yours...” He cast a sidelong glance at Corey, although she didn’t seem to notice.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

@Nevermore

I feel your pain.

Wind Weaver took a deep breath and then apologized,"I'm sorry for snapping at you, Corey. It's just that I've really been stressed about Silverskies lately and all the Corruptuon going on." She smiled slightly, before asking the kids,"You're orphans? Do you have anywhere to go?" An idea was forming in her head.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Good point."Achillies says,& the twins start running again.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Ah,yes,the "I-though-I-could-cancel-that-by-closing the tab" curse strikes as well. (AKA ignore that post with the running)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Wind Weaver shouted,"Wait, come back! I can help you!" She started sprinting after them and summoned two gusts of wind to flip them up into the air and prevent them from running. She then hovered next to them, her hands on her hips and a frown furrowing her brow."I can give you a better life where you'll eat well, be safe and have a home, but you need to listen to me." She explained.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

“Understood and completely accepted. I too have been more pressed for time with all this corruption flying around.” Corey responded.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

"If we had anywhere to go,we'd have been there instead of being hunted down by nymphs & other supernatural stuff for stealing a baguette."Achillies said.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Niko appeared in front of the kids, "Or you could work for me.~" He gave a grin.

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Sansa frowned at Niko,& said "You're more annoying than my brother,so I don't like you all that much.No."

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

"They could also battle to the death for my amusement..."

• Posted at:

: 

Niko huffed, "Well maybe I like your brother more!"

• Posted at:

Niko

"Most people do,actually."Sansa responded.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

Fossil wandered on over “Are you guys trying to hire childeren to work for you?” She asked the other goddess/gods. “Oh yeah I’m Fossil Goddess of Skeletons/Bones,Reptiles, And Ghosts” she added quickly introducing herself.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Varjo grumbled from where he was hovering. “You could say they are trying to hire kids. I say they shouldn’t.” He flew down in front of the two kids. “Really, escape these guys while you still can.”

Corey sighed and grabbed a hold of Varjo’s snake-like body, pulling him back. “Let’s not terrify them...”

He snorted haughtily. “‘Terrify?!’ Psh!”

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Wind Weaver exclaimed,"I'm not trying to hire you two kids for child labour! And I am NOT hunting you down for stealing a baguette. I'm trying to HELP you. Is that really hard to see?" She lowered them to the ground gently and released the wind, saying,"You should really go and eat your meal: 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Wind Weaver exclaimed,"I'm not trying to hire you two kids for child labour! And I am NOT hunting you down for stealing a baguette. I'm trying to HELP you. Is that really hard to see?" She lowered them to the ground gently and released the wind, saying,"You should really go and eat your meal. Next time you need food or anything, just go to Silverskies's local temple and pray for whatever you need. I'll make sure you get it." The nymph then landed next to Niko and asked,"You would hire two kids? I thought you already had a helper/servant. You are certainly full of surprises."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I have one, though I haven't seen him in a while." He tapped his screen in thought.

• Posted at:

Niko

"You mean that your helper gets to roam around freely? Boy, I need to redesign my servitude with Silverskies." Wind exclaimed, shaking her head in slight disbelief.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"Thank you,miss."Sansa said,& quickly raced off,trying to catch up with her brother to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Proud Slytherin

Valar Doheris

"Yeah, Since I don't really get along with anyone if I sent him to deliver a message he probably wouldn't come home." He sighed.

• Posted at:

Niko

Wind Weaver smiled down at the girl and replied,"Your welcome, child. Farewell until next time." She waved and then faced Niko, joking,"Well, if I ever got fired from my job with Silverskies, I'll make sure to stop by you and see if you have a job opening." Then she turned serious and added,"I don't really think that's true. You may not get along well with my mistress or many other deities, but we seem to get along just fine." 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦