”Hide me, hide me from this, please?” Hurricane asked, loneliness filling her. “But, you can't, I'm trapped, for another 100,000 years, right? Save me, but you can't visit, nor see what it's like in here. Where is everyone?” Hurricane crunched herself into a small ball. “I wish I could leave everything behind and restart, I’m sorry, I’m sorry I killed all of you, I’m sorry I made everyone disappear.” Hurricane started crying, she saw all the dead bodies, she wished she weren't alone. “It’s scary here!” She cried loudly.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

”You need to be here! I want you to be here!” Hurricane roared. She started screaming so someone would come, but no one did. “WHY DID I KILL EVERYONE!? Why do you have to be dead?!” She shouted. 

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"I'm not dead,actually,and neither is anyone else."Nevermore said,although she knew it was rather pointless.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

(@Nevermore~ Do you understand that you can’t Enter to where Hurricane is? Only MJ and Hurricane can.)

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

(Yup.She just doesn't want it to be that quiet,as it's freaking her out a little)

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

"Hurricane? is that you?" Mocking-Jay staggered through the empty space. She see's Hurricane and rushes towards her friend."Hurricane!" She cried, grabbing her friend by her shoulders. "Hurricane! no one is dead! we're stuck in the prison realm our Corrupted forms were last!" the former deity explained, shaking her friend.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”MJ! It felt so lonely! They all felt gone, even you!” Hurricane said, blankly staring as all the dead bodies disappeared. “Wait why do you look so... big? You don’t look like an ant?” Hurricane asked, looking at her new clothes, she didn’t have her dress on, instead she had rusted armor on, and it was heavy on her skin. “Do you think she killed them? My family?” Hurricane asked quietly.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Far, far away from the Corrupted prison realm, Silverskies lay asleep in a coma and dwelt in the wild, hectic darkness of her mindscape. But then there was a disturbance as her solitude magic sensed a close friend alone and heartbroken. The slumbering goddess tried to reach them, but the brief connection was lost and she slipped away back into the storm of her own mind. One clear pierced her clouded mind and it was this: I am sorry I failed you, MockingJay and Hurricane. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

”Did you hear that? The beautiful screaming? I think I’m gonna die here, again.” Hurricane sat down, then put herself into a laying position. “Might as well lose hope and throw ourselves off the edge, like I did.” Hurricane started dragging herself to the edge of the island thing. “It’s okay, I would’ve died soon enough.” She replied to the voice she heard

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Silverskies felt the faint connection again and saw Hurricane at the edge of a cliff. Hurricane, no! I'm speaking to you, and trying to help you! Hold on until I come to and come after you! She desperately thought, slipping back into untold horrors.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Mocking-jay looked down at her own clothes. It wasn't her usual clothing, In fact, It was the clothing of a pirate. "No! we can't lose hope. Before you got corrupted I heard your family escaped. They are safe!" she cried, reaching out and pulling Hurricane away from the edge.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”Why? I’ll just be falling forever.” Hurricane replied. “MJ, I think I’m going insane again, please, slap me.” Hurricane said.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Mocking-Jay did more then slap Hurricane. She full on dragged her and slapped her three times. 

"Snap out of it, your not going insane, We are just trapped in this realm while Senshei and Paradox prance around in our bodies!" Exclaimed The dethroned Deity.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”Did you hear that? The sound of Silverskies? I don’t know about you, but I think I’m gonna die all over again.” Hurricane fell on whatever she was on, feeling hopeless. “Might as well sit here for the next 100,000 years, while I slowly try to go insane again...” Hurricane sat there, looking at the sky, hoping Silverskies, or Bengal, or maybe even Time, would appear. “Woo ho, we lost, now let’s go jump off a cliff.” She said, dragging herself to the edge of the island thing.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Mocking-jay pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Your not going to die. In fact, I bet you silver-skies is here, we just didn't find her yet. Just like I found you. Also, I didn't rob Blackbeard the pirate, King George and Queen Victoria only to get Executed 1 year later for Piracy in my former life, to become a Goddess and get dethroned by myself only to see you give up as soon as possible." She said, grabbing Hurricane by her arm and Dragging her in the direction of where they felt Silver skies's Aura. "Now let's go find Silver and blow this fruit stand!"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”Oh, shush!” Hurricane shouted. “I was made in the middle of space, and I was formed to be executed by my own people! They straight up killed me, for one reason: they thought I was their reason to mortality, they thought I was the reason to their errors, I’ve been in here for over 100,000 years before, do you think I want to die?” Hurricane pulled out of MJ’s grip. “Go on, say I’m the one who wants to give up, now.” Hurricane started walking beside MJ, being a foot taller then MJ.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Mocking-jay sighed. "Okay I get it, You had a horrible life." She admitted. "But we have an advantage, one that we didn't have before. We have other Deities to help us. Even when we're trapped, we have our friends to help us." Mocking-Jay Emphasized the word 'Friends' to remind Hurricane that they are not alone.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Silverskies fought off a nightmare and reached for Hurricane's and MJ's auras, saying, I'm coming for you. Stay alive and be safe. Even as she was swallowed by another fearful nightmare, she had a tiny flickering of hope.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”Like I can’t die,” Hurricane muttered. “Good luck destroying myself’s head.” She cried back. “I feel lonely, again...”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

For some odd reason, the more they moved away from the edge, the more objects and greenery appeared inside the realm. They had walked only a few steps and were already surrounded by trees and ferns. " Cheer up Hurricane, I have a feeling that Silver skies is close, we can't lose hope now!" Mocking-Jay said reassuringly.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”Yep, yep. Ok.” Hurricane was staring at a tree, she walked up to it. “Wave?” She breathed. “H-he’s t-trapped?” She went on her knees, and started crying.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"Hey come on now. I'm sure your future daughter in-law is on the way to save him." Said Mocking-Jay, Referring to Phoebe. "Also, don't forget that Excle had escaped, she safe, so is Maori and Wave is a great demigod and can fend for himself. Especially with Phoebe there."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

”Yikes. I think Paradox is on fire.” She giggled.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Silverskies drifted in and out of nightmares, darkness and whispering voices. For some strange reason, she could hear MJ and Huricane talking as her connection to them grew stronger and her magic surged with power. MockingJay and Hurricane must be close! How can I reach them? She thought excitedly, and tried to move through the darkness of her mind towards the strengthening connection and the auras of her friends."MJ, Hurricane, can you see me?" Silver called, feeling her way through the darkness and fighting off her inner demons and fears.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Hurricane stretches her ears, noticing Sil. “Well I must have good hearing if you’re not really here!” Hurricane replied, moving into the brightness, she felt nothing as the brightness scorched her eyeballs alive.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

((Hurricane, remember that MJ and Hurricane don't have powers in this realm.))

"Sil? is that you?" Called Mocking-Jay, hearing her and following the brightness. She followed Hurricane who charged into the blinding light. "SILVER!"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

(Where does the light lead to? Silver's domain? Her mindscape? Out of the weird realm they're in right now?) 

Silverskies only saw darkness, but followed the sound of her friends' voices. She was not at all aware of her appearance, and didn't realize that her hair had been burned to jagged, choppy patches, her eyes scorched out and her skin covered in ash and ugly burns."MJ, Hurricane, where are you?" She called, stumbling a bit.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Silverskies stumbled along until she tripped on what felt like a jagged rock and she hit the hard earth, cutting her hands."MockingJay, Hurricane, are you there? Is anyone there?" She called, her voice echoing as she looked around to see only darkness.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦