So as we all know blister (don’t correct me if I said the wrong princess) broke the prophecized skywing egg but what if it didn’t kill the dragonet just broke the shell. What if it raised it self and learned about the prophecy and how he was supposed to be a part of it. What if he got jealous of the others driving him mad with hatred creating a new enemy for the dragonets. Write your stories on this topic in the comments. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

If the shell broke the dragon would be dead. The dragon wouldn’t be formed correctly, it’s basicslly like giving birth to a baby 3 months early, the baby won’t be properly formed, and will die.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Just ignore that it’s a story it doesn’t have to be realistic

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Sorry for breaking your rule, but it's Burn

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Yeah no thank you

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

i wouldn’t hesitate

Come on someone plz write a story plz plz 

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Theory, not really a story, and it about SPOILER FOR BOOK 8: the EP egg that escaped.

Carmine was flying through a storm, thinking. Behind her, her mother Rockslide was following. Carmine thought about the great "Deagonets of Destiny" and growled. She was supposed to be in that prophecy, and she was supposed to be waltzing around Pyrrhia with them. of course, though, there was a RainWing in her place. of all things, a RainWing! Rockslide f;ew up beside her and said, " i just got a messeger from Nautilus. The Dragonets have planned on ending the war and choosing a queen." Carmine's mother said, her eyes wary. "pfft. like I care?" Carmine spat icily. Rockslide looked up, her face hard. " do you want peace, Carmine?" her mother asked. " of course. but why them, and not me!" She spiraled into the clouds, twisted around and flew for Burn's stronghold. She had spent years in Scarlet's arena, training and battling and surviving. She would go and watch, and fght if need be. she landed, and saw her worst enimeys land too. Them.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Ooohhhhh I love it!!!

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

prologue

gust the sky wing while he was in his egg burn dropped him.luckily he was seconds from hatching. burn looked away so he got out of his egg before he hit the cliff. he hatched spread eagle so he didn't fall as hard. he was young but he understood one thing he was in danger.

6 years later...

uhg! that paper again! the dragonets are coming . I should be one of them. I will find them and destroy them!                                                                    

three months later

noo! they are in the sky wing prison. if I go in there they would get rid of me. wait they are escaping! yes! there is my chance. they are heading my way. yes! SLASH! they are gone

• Posted at:

I'm cara

Thanks Cara

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Shrike knew he was supposed to be better than this.

It was mid afternoon and almost six years after his hatching. The sky was blue, probably and in the distance, the smell of smoke rose from the mountains. Scarlet and her guards were flying there. If he had heard right, which he always did, they had found the Dragonets of Destiny. Hate rose in Shrike's throat. They should have been him.

His hate for the Dragonets was only matched by his hate for Burn. He hated his blindness and he knew it was caused by the crack in his shell. At least his other senses were more powerful. The smoke in the distance was only seen by smell. The stones under his feet were five paces in front of his den. He knew the world around him like the back of his talon - well, like the black of his sight.

The Dragonets would be here soon. He wouldn't get his revenge today, but later. He'd follow them. Maybe he'd pretend to be their ally. Then, brick by brick, he would split them. He would tear them from the foundations of their friendship. This was his turf, not theirs. And they would pay.

Shrike knew he was supposed to be better than this. But why should he?

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

we rest in an unvisited tomb

your welcome!

• Posted at:

I'm cara

None of the “Therory, not really a story, and it about SPOILRR FOR BOOK 8: the EP egg that escaped.” Happened in Book 8. 

• Posted at:

black eye

flame, mid, iced, puddle, seaweed, fern, rusty, falconvine, apricot, twig, tropical, ember

#skywingsareawesome

female

i am a 

nightwing

skywing

hybrid

Fateflight

sunnyflight

skylanders

pokemon

warrior cats

wof

Up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Ice Star Shimmer flew around the desert without flapping her wings because she’s cool anyways she flew over to blister and punched her for trying to kill her then she met up with the dragonts of destny and became best friends than married all of them than had many children who became queens of all th tribes

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

This is why I respect icarus

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

(Continuation of Icarus's part. Sorry if it doesn't match up perfectly to his character!)

This was a problem that Shrike battled with constantly. To be, or not to be. He was the prophesied one. Heaven only knows he would have been better at his role than some incompetent RainWing dragonet (at least, that is what his source had described). The fact that they hadn't be able to find a suitable replacement almost hurt.

It serves them right. He hissed bitterly, running his talons over the stone entrance to his hut. He enjoyed the screeching sound it made. Although my blindness may hinder my abilities, they should have come back. They should have double-checked, even thrice-checked that I wasn't dead. To give up on someone so young; so innocent, that is a war crime punishable by death.

Shrike frowned. So much about this world needed to be changed. The way it was ruled, the way dragons were injured for not reason, the way wars sprung up almost every other decade between tribes...he longed to be part of the revolution the supposed "Dragonets of Destiny" would bring. 

Alas, fate had a twisted way of seeing things, didn't it?

He could be the greatest guide for these dragons. He had learned far more than them. He knew of the ways of the tribes. He could show them how to end everything. And yet, he could also be their destruction. 

If he came forward and claimed he were the true SkyWing hatchling, the Dragonets of Destiny would lose all possible credential. It would ruin the plans of whomever had masterminded his egg's thievery. It would bring their worlds spiraling out of control. 

That thought pleased him more. He had made his decision. He, Shrike the broken SkyWing, would be the end of this prophecy once and for all!

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

OH COME ON PEOPLE! *throws thread up violently*

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

WHY. DO. YOU. IGNORE?

Hmm...I'd say he's angry now. 

Apparently our lovely friend has a darker side. *grins slyly*

Cut it out Arabon.

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

ooooh i really like what you wrote nocturnal!! i dont know how to continue though sorry

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Thank you Icarus. I just wish more people would add onto this. It's fun to see how these things turn out.

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

i used to run a thing kind of like this, and people liked them i think. maybe I'll make another one sometime

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

Sorry guys I have not been on for a while 

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up (I really like this post)

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

@Black Eye

the egg in the Prolouge, when Scarlet said, " There should be eight" That is what I wrot about

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Up up up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Uuuuuppppppppp

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Upsies

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Upity up up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up up and away!!! Like an ostrich!!!

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

*Remembers Caracara exists*

Oh hey backstory.

The egg shattered.

There wasn't anything glamorous about it, it shattered. The shell broke, the dragonet tumbled onto the rock, his scales not fully red, instead a strange pink. He made no sound, too tiny and too frail. The shape watching from the rocks waited, waited until the SandWings were gone, until the SkyWing and SeaWing had also left. They hadn't seen the pink dragonet, but she had. With sharp, turquoise eyes, that had been trained to catch even the smallest movements. Slowly, she slunk from her hiding spot, brown scales blending into the rock as she approached the silent hatchling. As her shadow fell across it, it made no noise, only moved it's tiny wings. Slowly, a brown talon reached out, cradling the tiny thing to a broad, muscular chest. And she flew.

The other two had not been expecting her to return with a pink SkyWing. They were also strange, a little SeaWing missing two claws on his back feet, and a pure white MudWing with pink eyes. The dragoness set the new arrival down, letting the pair sniff him over.

"Egret. Puffin."

Both pairs of tiny eyes turned to look at her. She nodded at the new dragonet.

"Meet Caracara. He's very, very special."

No, he wouldn't end the war. But he would live, and he would learn. Caracara, the forgotten dragonet, had a family. 

And he would protect them, no matter what.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Finally someone wrote! By the way all of these are way better than anything I could of written... like a lot better. 

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Up

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

1 ,