Which one do you think is better?

You’re probably wondering! What is this?

Well Stripes of the moon is a story I’m working on, I thought it would be cool to make a roleplay for it so, here it is.

A few months ago in the forests the tigers call home, during the vanishing day (February the 29th), strange ,winged, shape-shifting felines came, these felines had been forced to adapt due to humans hunting them for their pelts, gaining the ability to fly and to also, shapeshift.

However they could only shapeshift into other felines, and they can only transform into another feline that is right in front of them, they can’t rely on memory.

Because of this, they began taking tigers away to their large pack, and then transforming into them to take their place, while the true tiger is imprisoned in the pack’s home, where the impostor uses their disguise to trick even more tigers, they earned the name “The Takers” by the tigers that had seen them in action and as stayed free long enough to tell the tale.

Tigers are usually solitary animals, so they were easy to pick off one by one, but that changed when three siblings founded The Refuge, a group of tigers that stuck together and tried to protect other tigers as well, their leader Tilaro, wished to one day free those who had already been taken away.

Not the best summary, but now for some important notes:

: If a disguised taker mates with a tiger, one of the cubs will be white, there has never been two or more white cubs that come from the same litter.

Current white tigers:

-Tilaro

If a brother/sister or a child of a white tiger has cubs, one has the chance of being grey.

Current grey tigers:

None

Example of common fur colours are:

Orange

Russet

Golden-brown

Cream

Beige

Brown

-Most tiger names start with “Feli”, “Fe”, “Ti” or “Ty”

-Takers do have their own name (Mist felines), lore and beliefs, but the tigers only call them Takers, nothing else.

-They believe that long ago there lived a black feline named Eclipse with the ability to shapeshift and a white feline named Equinox who possessed a special ability to give powers to others, they were being hunted by humans when they met on an island, fell in love and gave birth to three cubs that, like their mother, could shapeshift, they were to be one of the first few Mist felines, but then humans found them on the island and tried to take the cubs, they ran for many days, until one day Equinox used his power to give wings to Eclipse and their cubs, so that they could fly away to live another day, but that meant they had to leave Equinox behind to be eventually killed by the hunters, as he could not give powers to himself and they might’ve tried to shoot them out of the sky if he didn’t distract them. On their travels they met two other feline families that had the same thing happen to them, and thus the large pack the Mist cats live in came to be. 

-The Mist felines have two leader positions, male leader and female leader, when a new male leader is made, they must change their name to Equinox in honour of the original Equinox who sacrificed himself for the safety of his cubs, however a newly made female leader does not need to change their name.

-Only the male leader can mate with the female leader, if anyone wants to mate with the female leader they must battle the current male leader and win, the female leader cannot be challenged, if she’s passes away, her oldest descendant must take the role.

-Like I said in the plot, Mist felines/Takers can only transform into other felines, (Tigers, domestic cats), and they only shapeshift into a target that’s right in front of them, which is why they snatch tigers, to shapeshift into them and go out into the forest disguised as them while the real one is imprisoned. They do it for survival, thinking that blending in with other felines will keep them safe from poachers.

- The Mist felines are able to build things like humans, but nothing highly impressive, only using resource that they can find in a forest, and they mostly use it to build cells for the tigers they capture

-Mist feline name examples are Shine, Hawk, Fern, Cresent, Rapid etc (You may use one of these examples if you wish)

-Mist felines are often white with differing black patterns on their fur, but sometimes they can be grey with white patterns or black patterns.

-There are multiple roles in the Mist feline pack:

Tiger guards (Mist felines that guard the tigers they’ve taken prisoner)

Snatchers (Mist felines that go out to capture tigers for other Mist felines to shapeshift into)

Hunters (Mist felines that hunt for the pack)

-If you have read this far put “Taker or” in other in your POV colour

Rules:

-You may roleplay as either a Mist feline or a tiger (normal coloured, white, or grey)

-Takers/ Mist felines only have flying and shapesifting abilities, that’s it, no fire powers, invincibility etc

-Tigers don’t have any powers of any kind.

-Your character must have at least two flaws (e.g Short tempered, cocky, timid)

-You can not control another user’s character without permission

- Saves last for 48 hours (2 days) if you do not make a form for the role you saved for before the time limit is up, someone else can ask for that role

-If you’re a taker/Mist feline you may snatch or transform into NPC tigers you’ve made up, but you cannot snatch and transform into another user’s character unless you have permission.

Roles:

The Refuge

Leader: Tilaro (NPC)

Hunters: Unlimited 

Guards: Unlimited

Cubs: Unlimited

Loners (Tigers outside the Refuge): Unlimited

Taker's camp:

Male leader: Open!

Female leader: Open!

Tiger guards: Unlimited

Snatchers: Unlimited

Hunters: Unlimited

Cubs: Unlimited

-If you’ve read this far put “Taken” in other in your POV colour as well

Tiger form:

Name:

Age (In tiger years):

Role:

Appearance:

Personaility:

Backstory (Optional)

Crush (Optional):

Other:

Taker/Mist feline form:

*Only for the Male leader

Name:

Original name*:

Age (taker years is the same as tiger years):

Role:

Appearance (For Takers, it’s Optional):

Personaility:

Backstory (Optional):

Crush (Optional):

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Save Mist feline cub.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Kittendragon: Saved!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Name: Crescent

Age (taker years is the same as tiger years): 1 year

Role: Mist feline cub

Appearance (For Takers, it’s Optional): Normal Mist feline appearance

Personaility: Shy and timid, she rarely talks to anyone, kind but tends to lash out sometimes, almost always untrusting others. More in PoV.

Backstory (Optional): In PoVs

Crush (Optional): Open just ask.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Kittendragon: Accepted!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

when do we start?

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I'll take a loner tiger and a Taker snatcher.

• Posted at:

Please call me Storm!

@Tui, CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE A FULL GUIDE TO THE TRIBES OF PYRRHIA AND PANTALA?!

#WhatAboutUs?

#LetUsUseOurBadges!

#Moonbli!

#ScavengerFan

#WoFFan

King Crowley was here and leaves by teleporting at the most annoying moment...

Can you please save the male leader?

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Save female leader please!

• Posted at:

~☢Tox Rose☢~

✝ProuChristain ✝

Also known as Sif or Arrow

⏩Furry(border collie)⏪

⚛Forum's Mineralology, owl, and hero nerd⚛

"Mess with the rose and you get the thorns!" ~Me

Sam Alexander is mine!!!

~Kawaii Queen~

May the force be with you

I ❤Owl City

Tiger form

Name: Tiyuki

Role: female leader

Appearance: slim, wiry tigress with pale russet fur the color of dried blood. Her yes are green-blue, and she has a few scars on her neck and back. She's petite and lanky.

Personality: fierce, kind, clever, and protective. She is very selfless, and she wants to what's best for the others. She has a temper, and is a very good fighter. She is slow to trusts, and can be deceptive when need be.

Backstory: nope

Crush: I'm guessing the male leader

Other: "Taker or"

• Posted at:

~☢Tox Rose☢~

✝ProuChristain ✝

Also known as Sif or Arrow

⏩Furry(border collie)⏪

⚛Forum's Mineralology, owl, and hero nerd⚛

"Mess with the rose and you get the thorns!" ~Me

Sam Alexander is mine!!!

~Kawaii Queen~

May the force be with you

I ❤Owl City

So sorry for not replying, for a while I thought this role play had died

Kittendragon: It will likely start when we have 8-10 characters ready, once it starts others can still join

Storm: Saved!

Nocturnal: Saved!

Tox rose: Accepted! And something along the lines of 1 human year is 3 Tiger years.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Name: Equinox 

Original name: Flight

Role: Male Leader

Appearance: Currently, Equinox's form is of a large, powerful tiger. His eyes are dark brown (the same as his mist feline form), with gold flecks. He has long fangs, a lengthy body, and fine-tuned muscles. Unlike most tigers, he isn't very filled out (which reflects on his true nature), which could be described as lithe. His true form is a large feline, 

Personaility: Equinox is an intelligent creature, who prefers to mind his own business, take charge of group projects (often leading to disputes), and remind others that he is not a force to be reckoned with. He can be seen as slightly arrogant and cocky, which, he is. More often than not, he prefers to fight than talk, which counteracts nicely to the female leader. Together, the pair of them rule with iron paws. It is suggested that you stay away from Equinox while he is in a sour mood. He has a reputation for administering harsh punishments. 

Backstory: Will be revealed while role playing.

Crush: Unknown at this point of time

Other:

"Taker or Taken"

-Before becoming male leader, he captured his own tiger to transform into. He used to be a Snatcher.

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Nocturnal: Accepted!

Probably should make my form soon

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

My tiger form!

Name: Tyline

Role: Hunter

Appearance: Beige coloured tiger with normal black stripes

Personality: Tyline is a compassionate tiger, always willing to help others, however she is clumsy and forgetful, usually forgetting what she was supposed to do, then stumbling around wondering what she had been asked to do, she aso becomes indescisive when put under pressure.

Backstory: Tyline's brothers were taken by takers when she was just a cub, for a while she, her sister Tilia and their father wandered about the forest avoiding being seen by the takers until a Refuge hunting patrol found them and brought them back with them to the rest of the group.

Crush: Open!

Other: Taker or taken

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Tiger form:

Name: Feluna

Age (In tiger years): 15

Role: loner

Appearance: (is it okay if I’m white, I’ve always wanted to be a white tiger!) She is white with black spots. Her claws are sharp and her teeth are sharper. She has many scars on her from battles. She is smaller than most tigers, but because of her size she is faster.

Personaility: She is very loyal and trustworthy. But her mood can change in an instant. She loves running through the forest. All it takes is one betrayal and she’ll hate you forever. 

Backstory (Optional) When she was 10, her mother got taken by Takers. They left her alone because she wasn’t full grown yet. She has lived alone ever since.

Crush (Optional): Sure why not

Other: Taken or taker

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society