The woman is tall, pale, and thin, with a curvy build. She has a spray of freckles across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks, and she has brown eyes with slit pupils. Her brown hair fading to gold is pulled back in a ponytail, and she has dark brown horns that curve inwards. She has black cat ears with red tips, and a black, furry dragon tail with red stripes and a spade end. She has black dragon wings folded underneath her dark red cape((Like France’s cape from Hetalia)) and she wears a purple dress with a purple jacket over it((Like Nyotalia!France’s dress but all purple with black buttons)). She wears red five inch high heels and red lipstick, and is adorned with golden jewelry. She wears a golden necklace with amber crystals on it, and a crown of bones atop her head. She’s absolutely gorgeous. 

Her Nemean Lion is laying down next to her. His pelt is golden and his mane and tailtip are black, and he’s the size of an elephant. He has silver eyes and is very muscular.
The woman gave Bengal, who didn’t even seem to notice her, an agitated look. She then looked in a mirror, leaning against her Nemean Lion and holding a red rose.

((Mods please let this through))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Spring watched nearby, blushing slightly. Who’s this? Does Bengal know her?

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

"Who're you?" Cleverfighting asked the new lady as she flew into the meeting area, followed by a plague of locusts that transformed into Scisto.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

The woman looked up, raising an eyebrow. “Caspian, Goddess of Fire, Beauty, and Betrayal,” she replied. “This is my friend, Séduisan,” Caspian said, motioning to her Nemean Lion.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

”I guess I’m taking over for Hurricane.” Splitter muttered. Then he saw the new deity. “Who are you? An Aura Lion?” He asked.

((Oh, just bring everyone in one place so Paradox can show up and get what she wants?))

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

"Cool! I'm Cleverfighting! Goddess of Insects/Arachnids, Writing/Art utensils, And Art/Writer's block!" Cleverfighting said. "And this is Scisto!"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Caspian and Séduisan. Cool. Spring took an awkward step forward. “Hello, I’m Spring. Nice to meet you.”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

((Some new theme songs for Caspian are Living La Vida Loca and Irresistible.))

”Caspian. I’m the Goddess of Fire, Beauty, and Betrayal,” she said. Caspian noticed Spring blushing and winked at her with a grin. She turned back to Splitter. “I... also happen to be her twin sister,” she growled, pointing to Bengal.

Séduisant rolled his eyes. Caspian complained about Bengal a lot.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Splitter pointed at the Lion, as Paige came in.

”Anyone want cookies!?” Paige shouted.

An Aura Lion followed in, kissed the hand of Caspian, and said. “Nice to meet you.”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Spring froze, getting redder. Oh, uh, that, uh, happened. This is embarassing. Oh my. She glanced at Bengal. She’s her, uh, sister? I can see the resemblance.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

“I used to have a twin... kind of,” Thunderstorm shrugged. “Died before he was born.”

”Hmm... I wonder what would happen if he actually was alive,” Trench wondered aloud.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Lily simply watches from where she was leaning against the wall. She doesn't speak anything to the new goddess, but observes her from head to toe, eyes narrowed. After a moment of this, she goes back to surveying the others, apparently uninterested.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

Corey stepped out of a shadow on the wall calmly. She looked at Caspian, and the first though that came to her mind was, Great. More love triangle material. She smiled politely and nodded in her direction. ”Hello. I’m Corey, goddess of death, shadows, and black holes.” She greeted.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

"Oh no. Another one."

• Posted at:

: MARX SOUL :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

ready for that sweet sweet cheap halloween candy

Phoebe flew in alongside Xavier and Jaqueline, who gave a worried look to everyone in the room. She followed Xavier's gaze over to where Caspian was standing and walked straight up to her. "Goddess of fire? Another one?" She echoed, crossing her arms. "And your Bengals twin sister? I don't see a resemblance." She muttered.

"I see one, Both are deathly beautiful," He said, kissing Caspians hand and giving her a smile. The Avian then received a smack in the head from jackie.

"Bengal, are you sure it's wise to hold a god meeting? especially with Paradox and Senshei running around and causing chaos." she asked worried.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Splitter stepped on Marx with his large foot. “That’s rude, Glitter-Butt!”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Grif, apparently dragged into this by something, hissed under his breath. "Thanks, nonexistent plot relevence, but I need to go and manage my city."

• Posted at:

I hope you will permit

Grif

Assigned Korekiyo Kin 

Relatable Duo 

This crooked little grin

Corey grinned, thinking to herself. Even here, chaos can ensue. As she looked around, she noticed Xavier. Oh. He’s here. She glared coldly at him, not lifting her gaze.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Thunderstorm glanced at Xavier, then at Corey. She gave her a look, saying, Should we put the plan in action?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Corey tilted here head to the side, as if she was somewhere in between. At the deity meeting might not be the best, but it’s possible. Just in case, she moved over to a shadow in the wall, and shot some of her own shadows through it. Within a few minutes, Varjo slid out of be shadow as well. Corey walked over to Thunderstorm, and whispered, keeping her voice unheard, “What do you think?”

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Thunderstorm shrugged. "Not entirely sure..." she whispered back to Corey. "If we could distract the others, though... maybe."

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Curiously, Lily noticed some people off to the side whispering to eachother. Silently, she melded into the shadows, intent on getting closer to them. She got just within earshot of them before stopping, remaining inside the shadows but ready to step out at a moment's notice.

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

Corey nodded slowly, whispering back, “Yeah, that will definitely help.”

Varjo stood off to the side, against a wall, watching everyone.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Wind Weaver glided in, flanked by a tall northern wind nymph with ice-blue eyes and spiky silvery white hair and a curvy breeze nymph with meadow green eyes and light brown hair. Wind Weaver inspected this new goddess and nodded politely to her, saying,"I'm Wind Weaver, Silverskies's chief attendant, and I'm here to represent her as she is unable to attend at the moment." Her eyes darkened to a black-blue when her gaze landed on Xavier, and she glared at him.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

This siggy is currently under construction 

Caspian giggled and flashed a smile at Xavier. "I could say the same for you, sunshine~" she purred. "Well, it's, uh, lovely to meet you all..." she said, though something about her tone implied that she thought she was better than everyone.

Bengal noticed Caspian. She hadn't talked to her twin much, but when she did, the other goddess seemed to strongly dislike Bengal and tended to be quite rude to her. Yeah, Bengal didn't like her sister. "Oh, uh... Caspian... hey..." she muttered, then noticed Xavier and Caspian flirting. The goddess rolled her eyes, but she was furiously jealous and desperately wanted to throw a chair at Caspian. She cleared her throat. "Well, with all the corruption lately, we should suggest what to do, how to get rid of Paradox and Senshei."

Peach buried her nose deeper into the book she was reading. She had met Caspian once, and to put it shortly, Peach left the meeting ticked off and Caspian left the meeting with a broken nose.

Bellator, coincidentally, was there too. "So... that's my Aunt Caspian..." he said. "Why does my whole family have to be crazy..." ((Well... you've got his mom, Bengal. She's... special. Let's just leave it at that. Then there's Peach, his sort of grandma who is a crazy vampire. And then there's Caspian, the narcissistic and insane aunt.))

((Mods please let this through))

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Wind Weaver was developing a disliking of this vain beauty goddess, but had a feeling it wouldn't be wise to make her angry. Be respectful and polite to her, but don't ger too close or attract much attention from her. She decided, before taking a seat where Silverskies would usually sit at these meetings."I advise that we gather as much information about Paradox's and Senshei's forces and powers before we strike." Wind Weaver briskly stated, plunging right into the discussion.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Varjo flicked his tail, turning to Bengal. “Well, what do you suppose we do? Run over to them and ask them nicely to stop? Or perhaps try our luck in a fight? Corruption of this measure is immensely difficult to end.” He replied, glancing around still at the attendees of the meeting.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Marx suddenly rose up behind Bellator. "Well, Bellator," she whispered. "How is Bengal treating you?"

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

"Um... hmm..." Bengal thought for a moment, sitting down at a chair at the table. "Maybe knock them out and have a telepath mess with them? Or we could beat the star vomit out of them," she suggested.

Caspian sat down at the table too, getting out her dagger and inspecting it. "We could kill them."

"NO!" Bengal cried. "Mockingjay is my friend-"

"You didn't let me finish. Deities can't die- well, they can be killed by other Deities -but what if we enlisted mortals that are hard to kill to 'kill' Paradox and Senshei? Perhaps breaking their necks, slitting their throats, lighting them on fire, etcetera, will get the corruption out."

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

" uh well caspian that's kind of gory, i may  have been on the battlefield as goddess of courage but that's taking it too far" Her long black hair swished behind her as she said this

• Posted at:

Tesla

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Queen of grammar.

Moonflight

Moonflight pursed her lips and surveyed the scene.

”We could trap the corrupted deities in an unoccupied plane on the underworld. We have plenty of those.” She offered.

• Posted at:

MOONFLIGHT

(( Appears every weekend... mostly ))

Homethread @ /341245

She/Her | 15 | MN

Joined July 31, 2017

”The gorier the better,” Caspian said with a grin.

Bellator flinched when he heard Marx. “U-umm... she’... she’s nice... but also stupid and a bit overprotective...” he mumbled.

Bengal‘s gaze flicked to Marx and Bellator. Hissing, she got out of her seat and went to confront Marx. “Stay away from my son,” she growled, protectively putting a wing around Bellator.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Lykaina arrived to the meeting a little late and parked Lupe outside before coming in. Ah, new goddess. “Hello. I’m Lykaina, nice to meet you..?” Oh, dear. Xavier as a female, I can see it already in her eyes.

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

“The Underworld...yes, they can be held in the Underworld...the corruption should disperse, after an eternity or two down there. Find another, eviller host body.” Corey mused, partly to herself, but so the rest of the deities could hear. 

Varjo glances at Corey, surprised by her idea. “Don’t you think that’ll be a bit difficult to do?”

Corey glared at him, and a wispy tendril of shadow crept down her arm and into her hand. Her eyes gleamed. “No, Varjo.” She replied in a more condescending tone. Her hand squeezed into a fist, hiding the shadow, and she smiled pleasantly. “Well, all these ideas could work.” She said, her voice now completely normal.

What’s gotten into her...? Varjo thought to himself, recoiling slightly.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

"FFFIIINE," she said, taking exactly one step back. "If I had eyes, I'd be rolling them." 

• Posted at:

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

Fossil walked in, Nightwind in his human form walked besides her. Her snake Jay laided still on her neck “Hello, I’m Fossil Goddess If Skeletons/Bones, Reptiles, And Ghosts” she smiled weakly at Caspian. 

• Posted at:

Øł

Spaced Out

October

In the cold light of day, were a flame in the wind

Every face along the boulevard is a dreamer just like you

Dec 15 2015

Wind Weaver listened to all the plans and had a sinking feeling in her stomach."There's something very important we're all missing, if Hurricane and MockingJay went corrupt, what's stopping other deities from being corrupted?" She asked, her eyes turning a dark blue.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”Fair point...” Bengal muttered. “Well, we’ll just see.”

((I was thinking about making Caspian Bengal’s corruption, but her as a vain and flirtatious goddess of beauty is much more fun. She’s literally 2P!Bengal. Bengal has low self-esteem, Caspian is a narcissist. Bengal is very tsundere and does not like being flirted with unless it’s Xavier, Caspian is very flirty. Bengal is way too loyal, Caspian would sell you out for a donut.))

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

@Bengal

YES, DO IT! That is a masterpiece of brilliant thinking!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

((pppfftt...Caspian is so disloyal. I would sell you out for three donuts, not one.))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5