Xavier was so confused, slowly backing away and going over to Bengal. Jacqueline on the other hand, narrowed her eyes at Wind-weaver and spoke to her thoughts. What are you up to? she hissed in her head. 

Phoebe stopped giggling instantly when she remembered what Jacqueline was capable of. oh no, Jackie is going to see her memories and find out about the plan.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Wind Weaver's playful attitude instantly dropped and her eyes darkened to a midnight blue. What am I up to? I'm merely flirting with a handsome man. I mean, why is it so strange when I flirt with someone  and then everyone pretty much ignores it when Caspian flirts with someone. It's not like Niko is my only possible crush. Now, Jackie dear, please get out of my head. She replied smoothly, before drowning her mind in a tempest of winds, imagining the flash of lighting, the echo of thunder and the roar of ocean waves in a storm. Anything to mask her inner thoughts and her true hatred for Xavier. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Jackie watched her suspiciously before going into Xavier's head and manipulating his thoughts, causing him to be more suspicious of Wind-weaver's intentions. "Alright then, I think it's time we all head back to our Domains, It's getting late and we don't want Senshei to get suspiscious. "  She said, Guiding Xavier out of towards the exit. "Wait, What about-Oh, okay." He said, his thoughts changing and agreeing with her. Phoebe let out a sigh of relief and shot Wind-weaver and Thumbs up before trailing after her caretakers.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Wind Weaver winked discreetly back at Phoebe and then rose, a soft breeze starting to blow around her and the two other nymphs that had accompanied her here."I agree. It's been a easier speaking with you all and I hope that with our combined effort we will be able to bring down Paradox and Senshei. Good evening." She said, before vanishing into a howling gale of wind with her two companions,

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5