Credit to Vertigo for helping me develop Light City a while ago!

Dear _____,

You have been accepted into Light City's School for the Incredibly Gifted.

You have powers and abilities greater than that of the average human. At the LCSIC, we aim to refine those abilities and help students live up to their full potential.

At the LCSIC, it's up to you what you use your powers for. You can choose to be a hero or a villain. 

Congratulations on being accepted into our prestigious academy! 

-Principal Ivis

Light City. Most young people with extraordinary powers dream of going there and making a name for themselves, be it hero or villain. Light City has the highest amount of Super Powered individuals in the country, and is famous for it. Though the crime rates are high, the number of heroes to stop the super villains is high enough to keep the city in order. LCSIC in particular is a very famous school. Training Supers for over 50 years, some of the best villains and heroes have come from this school. The students practice keeping a secret identity (or not, if they are inclined) and hiding their super identity from their own classmates. Students usually don't know when another classmate is a hero or a villain, let alone who their super identity is. There are no different classes for heroes and villains; both learn only how to use their powers and keep their identity hidden. There are after school classes if one wants to learn more, like the successful way to land a crashing plane, or how to break out of prison or into a vault. Students have a school uniform, and then there's the other uniform, or their super suit. WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT. Students will usually wear their super suit under their school uniform and have a mask in their bag at all times. If they are so inclined, they might not but it is useful to be able to go into Super mode at any time. First years at the school will have a default suit, red and blue with a cape (if they fly) for heroes (mask optional) and black with a mask for villains (cape optional, but most dont use one). Other students make their own suit every year, whether it be a different suit of the same design ir a totally new design The teachers will know your allignment. It is possible to be neither a hero nor a villain, but you must choose what you are closest to for officiality's sake. 

Also, this will not bw my only RP with Light City. 

If I forgot anything, I'll explain more in the comments below!

Rules-

No being OP. There is a difference between SUPER powered and OVER powered. I will decide what is OP and if you are being OP.

Flying is usually accompanied by other powers, but if you are too OP/have too many powers, I may ask you to remove this or another ability. 

Don't be a sue pls. A little bit of sue is ok, but not overwhelming choking sue-ness. 

No finding out someone's identity unless they explicitly said that your character could find out in a PoV or out of PoV. 

Definately no killing other characters. (Unless the RP takes a turn that i wasn't suspecting and things get serious? If that happens, ask first.)

This is a middle to high school, so the age range in pretty big. 11-17

No powerplaying (controlling other characters without permission).

Try to even genders and alignments.

Please be realistic. An 11 year old hero will not be as powerful as a 17 year old hero. 

I think that's it, but I can add/change ruled if I need to. I'll be pretty lenient, though. I'll probably accept whatever it is unless it will ruin or make the RP worse for other people. 

-FORM-

*optional

Name:

Alignment:

Super Alias: 

Appearance:

Super Appearance:

Personality: 

*backstory:

*weapons?: 

-Ability(s):

Other:

-note, a huge brain does count as an ability, if you want your super power to be a bunch of cool gadgets that you design. I'll probably only allow this for one or two characters. 

Thanks for reading this far!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

*LCSIG

• Posted at:

Darksea

SAVEEE

Imma join

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Name: Luna

Alignment: Villian

Super Alias: Midnight

Appearance: Luna is very tall, with pitch black hair and dark purple eyes. She has very pale skin that is almost white. She usually wears dark, casual clothes. 

Super Appearance: Midnight's suit and mask are like the night sky: they are black with star markings and so is her long cape.  Her suit is an all in one that stops at her ankles and wrists, and her mask is a simple eyemask.

Personality: Luna is sensitive, dark and ruthless. Other than that she's pretty mysterious. She likes to be alone, away from others.

*backstory:

*weapons?: 

-Ability(s): Umbrakinesis

Other: Naw

Name: Scarlet

Alignment: Villian

Super Alias: Storm

Appearance: Scarlet is of medium height and very, very skinny. She has short, dark brown hair and eyes. She has quite pale skin and long limbs. On her back there are huge, white, silky feathered wings. She usually wears blue or green clothes with a hint of sparkle.

Super Appearance: She wears a silver suit and mask that stop at her wrists and ankles and allow for her huge wings, without a cape.

Personality: She's snarky, sarcastic and rather sadistic. She often takes things litterally. She is very intelligent, however,  but in a cunning, backstabbing way.

*backstory:

*weapons?: 

-Ability(s): Control of the weather, flight, can shoot sharp feathers from her wings.

Other: Nah

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Forum Fam: Mockingjay, Hurricane, Imagine

"Yeah. I think I pulled my everything." Jim Lake

Name: Marcus
Alignment: Villain
Super Alias: Thorn
Appearance: Marcus has short black hair with dark blue eyes. He's really smol (5,1) He usually is wearing small black shorts with a totoro sweatshirt.
Super Appearance: His mask is a dark green with flowers sticking out of it. His suit is a lighter green with red boots.
Personality: He is snarky and annoying. He bullies others to make himself feel stronger. He can change his opinion very quickly.

*backstory: Eh
*weapons?: Tenrils
-Ability(s): He can control plants
Other:

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Name: December  "Ember" Leona Barnes

Alignment: Hero

Super Alias: Snow

Appearance: 5'3" and muscular, with pale skin and brown eyes. Her dark brown, slightly wavy hair hangs just past shoulder length. She typically wears black combat boots, and a white hoodie open over her school uniform, and she wears a necklace with a star-shaped charm on it.

Super Appearance: Rather than a traditional mask, Ember wears a white helmet shaped something like Captain America's. She wears a white leather motorcycle jacket with a black snowflake on the left shoulder over black cargo pants (or sometimes the school uniform) and a bullet-resistant bodysuit. She also wears black fingerless gloves and combat boots. 

Personality: Stoic and a little bit snarky; she's introverted and doesn't talk unnecessarily. Ember is determined to do what's right and to protect people. She's fierce and stubborn, and fairly intelligent. She's good at keeping secrets. 

*backstory: Ember's a second-generation super, raised in and among the hero community by her mother Winter Barnes/Storm Warning (sidekick turned brainwashed villain turned superhero), so she knows a few of the more famous heroes of Light City. Storm Warning is a bit overprotective of her.

*weapons?: Knives, tasers, and a laser blaster

-Ability(s): Super strength, durability, agility, endurance; training in several martial arts

Other: You didn't have anything we're supposed to put in this section, did you?

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

It's been an honour.

Can I also add to Ember the ability to muffle sound waves

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Bookmark pls!

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

"The world has a sense of humor, and I don't get it"~SaAlexander

"I'm here to kick butts and eat nuts. And guess what, I'm all outta nuts!!!"~SquirreGirl

Name: Aria

Alignment: hero

Super Alias: Tremor

Appearance: Pale, thin girl with freckles, sky blue eyes, and long copper hair. She wears outdoorsy, natural looking clothes, with streaks of flame colors.

Super appearance: Red, gold, and hot pink skin tight suit. Her gloves and boots are a glittering black along with her eye mask. She also has Phoenix like wings made of flames.

Personality: Energetic, bubby, crazily over-zealous, reckless, and bubbly. She literally bounces off the walls. She loves sports, pranks, and cousin havoc on a small scale. She is hilarious and heck mischievous, she is also very outgoing and sometimes stubborn and cocky. She does not, whatsoever, know the "look before ya leap" concept. She is really, really clumsy but she couldn't care less and she doesn't care a tittle what others think of her.

Backstory: 

Weapons:

Abilities: fire manipulation, flight

Other: nada

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

"I'm here to kick butts and eat nuts. And guess what, I'm all outta nuts!!!"~SquirreGirl

Name: Hunter Jesse
Super Alias: Gun slinger
Appearance: Huntet is average height, with brown hair and pitch black eyes. He has tan skin and patches of synthetic skin. He usually wears casual country type clothes.
Super Appearance: Gun's suit looks very cowboy like: Its leather brown with red threading. He wears a red poncho that functions like a cape.
Personality: Hunter is a happy go luck guy, he doesn't get bothered easily and is extremely friendly. He doesn't take lightly to people being rude or mean.
*backstory: Hunter was a simple kid. He enjoyed old western movies and always enjoyed practicing shooting. After an accident which affected how he looked, Hunter uses a bracelet to make him look a like a normal teen.
*weapons?: His right arm is made of reinforced steel, it functions as a laser blaster.
-Ability(s): quick draw, keen eye, good aim.
Other: is LGBT allowed?

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

#makeKirawsoncanon

God of Knights, Plagues, Emeralds, Cycploses, and Leopard Geckos

also my hero's name is Flare, not Tremor

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

Oooh! Bookmark! I can try to get a forum in tomorrow afternoon, or even during school if I feel like it, lol

• Posted at:

Quest

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poooke?

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Darksea?

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Name: Alcana "Tai" Tatiama
Alignment: hero
Super Alias: Shadow Dragon
Appearance: Alcana is 5'4 with short black and blue hair. She has light skin, a small nose, a forever serious face, piercing blue eyes, and slim frame. She wears a black hoodie, black jeans, and black boots almost all the time.
Super Appearance: Nothing really changes except she wears a gray suit similar to the hero suit and a gray mask that covers only eye area.
Personality: Alcana is cold and strict, she hates opening up to people. She only speaks when needed. Although she seems cold she actually cares more about the people's safety more than her own.
*backstory: She doesn't speak about it.
*weapons?: none

Abilities?: the ability to form a giant shadowy being shaped like a dragon around her body, shadow bolts. (Take in consideration that the fist ability can only be used once per fight, if Alcana attempts to use it more she will fall under a short coma. She will wake naturally in a day or two.)

Other: nupe

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Sorry guys, I've been busy. Working on accepting the forms now!

• Posted at:

Darksea

@Gem I'm fine with an LGBT character so long as everyone else is.

@Hyperbole how long does the dragon ability last?

@everyone else accepted. 

• Posted at:

Darksea

The maximum time would be 4 minutes, most of the time it's around 2 minutes. At her skill level it would be low, but as she proceeds with training it will gradually get to around 5 or 6 minutes.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Name: Mallory Lucas
Super Alias: Frozenheart
Appearance: Mallory has blonde hair and pale skin. Her eyes are a bright electric blue. She wears jeans and and a light blue long sleeved blue tee shirt. She has on white converses.  She wears her super suit underneath, and in her blue back pack she carries her cape and mask.
Super Appearance: As Frozenheart, Mallory's hair is in a waterfall braid down her back and  she wears her super suit. It is a blue tight fitting jumps intuit with white diamonds in the shoulders and white designs on it. She also wears blue gloves, a white cape, and white and blue boots. 
Personality: Mallory is mysterious and quiet, and she doesn't have that many friends, only close ones. She keeps everyone out of her business, but likes to know everything else by sneaking around. She keeps to herself and doesn't like to start fights, but if she is thrown in the mix she will defend her self. If you can crack that hard shel and become one of the few friends, you'll find a girl wanting nothing more than to have adventures and have some rowdy fun. 
*backstory: Mallorty doesn't discuss her past, but most do know that her mother his dead and she lives with her dad.
*weapons?:  A katana on her back
-Ability(s): Ice powers(like Killer Frost) and flight 
Other: Nada

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Bump

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Both accepted!

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

When can we start?

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

Poke

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

beluga

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

I'll make a char 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

Name: Dexter Black

Super Alias: Shadowhunter 

Appearance: He has black eyes and hair with pale skin. He usually wears a black hoodie with jeans and  black running shoes.

Super Appearance: His super suit is pure black with holsters for his guns. He has dark green gloves and a dark green cape. He has a mask that is black.

Personality: He is optimistic and tends to crack a joke even when his life is threatened. He tends to not like new people when he first meets them,but he will grow close to them. He will fight for his friends and is willing to sacrifice himself for his friends.

*backstory:He found his powers when his father took him hunting. Doesn't like discussing his past.

*weapons?: Guns ( uses hand guns and rifles) 

-Ability(s): Heals quickly, X- Ray vision, Can blend into shadows

Other: Nothing

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

I forgot that he also has a hunting knife.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

longing

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

rusted

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

poke

• Posted at:

~Oncilla~

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

1 ,