She makes quite an entrance by causing the entire bar to go silent as it observed this beautiful woman with a thirst for blood. She walks up to the counter and takes a seat on the bar stool, ignoring the whistles and cat-calls.

The bartender, who was a young boy, Nervously went up to her. "W-what can I do for you?" He asks, a slight shake in his voice. Senshei gives him a little smile and simple replies. "Surprise me." She said and the Boy quickly gives her a shot glass. "Anything else?" He asked, proceeding to dry out some washed mugs. Senshei spun the little glass around, a thoughtful look on her face. "I'm looking for Damian Diamondback." She whispered back to him. The boy looked around nervously before leaning closer and whispering "He's in the middle of a game of pool right now." 

Senshei pulled out a bag of silver coins and dropped it in the Bartenders hand. "It'll just be a second."

You follow the CD down a hall where private pool games are held, She walks confidently as if she knew where she was going.  

Senshei walks into a room and catches the attention of handsome man with half-shaved black hair with blonde streaks, green snake eyes, and amscar on his eyebrow. He nods and walks up to her casually. 

"You must be Senshei." He says, his voice deep and soothing. "What is it you want?" His voice sounds suspicious and his eye held hostility. 

"I'm simply looking for someone who is willing to aid me for a high price." She replied in a persuasive voice.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

"Are you feeling...Flustered?"

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

A brown tabby cat with brown eyes sat by the door, watching.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-The owner of GGaD(/327460)

-Queen of Fictional Crushes

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Keep scrolling and have a great day, my dude!

Fearless frowned and slipped beside them, her body invisible. She listened, wondering whether she should make a big entrance or a small one.

Jinn frowned at the apparent blank space which was Fearlss, and shook his head, his long cat tail twitching. His ears flattened and he casually took a seat of a table nearby to Senshie.

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

"The world has a sense of humor, and I don't get it"~SaAlexander

"I'm here to kick butts and eat nuts. And guess what, I'm all outta nuts!!!"~SquirreGirl

Damian noticed the sudden change in atmosphere and took Senshei by the arm. "Let's go discuss this somewhere more....private."He said, pulling her out of the room and out the bar in the pine forest, Snow crunching under their boots. "What type of work are you giving?" He asked Finally. 

Senshei pulled out Mocking-Jay's notebook and flipped to his profile. "Well, it looks like you offer jobs that cause turmoil. I'm in need of a runner and a troublemaker, I'm sort of planning world domination and I need some to handle some small operations while I deal with the bigger picture." She explained, shutting the book so he can't see who it belonged to. 

"And the price range?" he asked. Senshei dropped a large sack of Gold coins in his hands. " It doubles whenever you succeed in a task." She said, pushing a loose lock of hair out of her face. 

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Gulfstream was back to watching the corupted deities. she was turned into a baby cobra and was sneaking around near the pool table. she saw Jinn and slithered over to him "Ssssssssso, are you watching Ssssssenshei too." she hisses quietly

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Fearless snorted, uncamoflauged her body, then marched straight into the forest. She flared her wings and hovered over Senshei and Damian. "Oh hi, is this supposed to be private, my bad, but I'm curious" she said. She was now hovering upside, over them.

Jinn facepalmed, and slunk into the woods, and watched them from behind antree.

(She's called Fearless for a reason, LoL!)

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

"I'm here to kick butts and eat nuts. And guess what, I'm all outta nuts!!!"~SquirreGirl

Marx watched from behind one of the trees. The deity was surprisingly hard to see, with all of the lights on her body dimmed.

...Of course, she was still a tall, sparkly being with a shiny screen, so it's not like she was too stealthy.

Oh, wow. If I didn't want her dead I'd totally work for her...

• Posted at:

: MARX SOUL :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

ready for that sweet sweet cheap halloween candy

(Whoops, sorry Gulfstream, didn't see your post.)

*Teleports Jinnback in time*

Jinn looked at the cobra with curiosity. "Yes, you too?"

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

Gulfstream huffed to herself "Guess I wasn't noticeable enough in this form." She slithered outside before turning into a baby Ice pheonix. She walked buy a tree, which happened to be the one that Senshi was talking to Damian at.

i remembered that senshi's weakness is tears from an ice Phoenix and wanted to see what would happen when she saw one

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Damian was silent for a moment before taking the bag "It would be a pleasure to help you." He said smiling mischievously, and putting out a hand.

Senshei returned the smile with a more malevolently one, she took his hand and shook it. "I'm looking forward to-" She let out a hiss when the air got colder with the ice phoenix baby so close, her eye turned to the familiar Golden color as she whipped her head around. "is something wrong?"Asked Damian, sounding calm but his eye were drifting to Senshei's, that were a familiar golden color. "yes, I'm fine." She replied, a little harsh. "The cold seems to weakening me." Damian looked at her before taking off his coat and putting it on her shoulder's. "How am I supposed to get paid by my boss if my boss happens to be dead." He muttered. Leading her away from the area. "So, where is your headquarters?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

what does gold mean

Gulfstream followed Senshei, leaping onto her head when her tiny legs got

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Wind Weaver stealthily followed the two, dressed like a simple peasant maiden and hidden in a large dark brown cloak made of itchy burlap."I hate this outfit," she muttered, before hurrying after Senshei and Damian.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

This siggy is currently under construction 

sorry the post cut of

tired. she yawned and curled up on Senshei's head.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Fearless took off after them "sheesh! What's a goddess gotta do to get noticed?" She asked herself.

• Posted at:

⚡~Hcall mFearless~⚡

-Proud Christain

-Forum's Tsunami

-Daughter of Star-Lord

Caspian followed, the brown tabby watching Senshei and Damien.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

A familiar bird stands in the ground a few feet away, hopelessly staring at Damian. He makes a small caw on accident, and he whips his wing up to cover his beak.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Sea Heart, knowing her forms powers and so not at all caring about stealth walks right up next to them as the same unicorn she was in the thread where Senshei was dragging Dynasty around.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Maybe if I could just get a little higher

I could touch the sky

When I jump, I won't fall I'll fly

Boop for Mockingjay

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

i wouldn’t hesitate

Bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Senshei's hair started slowly bleeding to the familiar red when Gulfstream sat on her head. "Pesky little thing." She muttered before looking over to Damian. "How about I take you there." The CD grabbed him by the arm and vanished in Purple flames. 

When they arrives Damian looked around the newly remodeled throne room of the Phoenix Isle Treehouse, which had been changed to a stronghold. "Another Fire and Phoenix Deity?" He said aloud. Senshei smiled, and turned towards him. "Why do you say that? is there another?" She asked, Knowing perfectly well who he was going to say.

Damian gave her a suspicious look before answering. "It doesn't matter, I'm sure I'm just imagining things." He waved and handed and looked around the room, avoiding the topic again.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Niko had appeared overhead and dropped down next to Senshei. His suit was a dark red  magenta and he had grin on his screen, "My, my what have you found? A little sidekick?" He examined Damian. 

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Gulfstream squawked when Senshei teleported from under her. She turned into a young wandering albatross and started to fly to Mocking Jay's old domain.

She saw Niko there and landed on his head. "Hello, Niko." She squawked.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Legacy and the hoard of lil animal spies followed the two somehow, but Legacy was only keeping an eye on Damian. He stood by his foot, waiting impatiently to get noticed so he can see how Damian’s beautiful eyes glisten.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

Wind Weaver yanked off her cloak, threw it in some bushes and traveled with lightning speed to Phoenix Isle, via the wind. She appeared next to Niko, Gulfstream and Legacy, and looked Damian up and down."You found a servant?! Wow, you sure must be offering him a ton of money." She exclaimed, shaking her head in disbelief.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Senshei hissed and pulled away when the ice Phoenix landed on Niko. "What are you Deities doing here? Shoo!" she pushed niko out the window, not noticing the animal spies hidden everywhere. "I'm going to go, Damian, Your first task is to watch the room for any pesky deities." She stormed out the room, slamming the door behind her.

Damian rolled his eyes and took his jacket off, throwing it on the throne and rolling his shoulders. Rippling muscles can be seen under the shirt. He ran his hands through his thick blonde streaked black hair. 

He walked around the room, poking at the furniture and decor when he noticed Legacy and his buddies. Damian walked over to him and knelt in front of him. "Well you certainly Aren't a Deity?....Are you?"

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Legacy fluttered his wings a bit and looked down shyly. He let out a weak, high-pitched chirp.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

Gulfstream squawed in indignatio. She flapped her tiny wings and somehow managed to pull Niko back into the room by his hair.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Caspian looked at Damian in a creepy flirty way that only Caspian can make hot, but surprisingly decided to can her flirtatious behavior for now and decided to just be a cat. She padded forward and purred, reaching her head toward Damian’s hand and rubbed up against him.

((Cats displaying affection is the cutest thing in the world fight me))

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

Yas, Bengal agree.

Gulfstream fluttered over to Legacy and chirped at him. Then she leapt onto Damian's head.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Niko swatted Gulfstream off his head and sat on the Wind ceil. "I was just trying be be nice." He hissed.

• Posted at:

Niko

No he’s mine Cas I called him

Legacy stood there in shock, feeling left out. He drooped his head and wings and tucked his head into his chest fluff, squeaking quietly.

(he just kinda gives up, like eh)

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

"Am I invisible? I'm literally standing right here!" Wind Weaver cried, throwing her arms up with indignation. Then she decided to go incognito and quickly vanished into wind before Damian could see her and whirled up next to Niko, saying,"Hi, Niko." It was sorta creepy to hear a disembodied voice coming from out of nowhere, and Wind Weaver mentally decided to work on not talking to people while in her wind form."What are you doing here? Following the trail of chaos, as usual?" She asked.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Damian laughed. "I know your all Deities or assistant's of Deities." he noticed Legacy, and sat down, Picked him up and held close to his chest. "I was told to watch out for Deities, not keep them from getting inside."  Damian said, Giving them all a lazy sly smile. "Honestly, I'm a little suspicious of My new Employer, She seems very....... Familiar" He said, trailing off as he thought about that person.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

Caspian made a frustrated chirping noise.

• Posted at:

I’m Bengal and I’m sorry

Hello! I am: 

-Bisexual and proud

-A (bad) writer

-Dragonkin

A fluffy gray and white Angora crept in. "She's a Corrupted Deity." The cat said this normally, not in meows.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

I could touch the sky

When I jump, I won't fall I'll fly

Niko seemed a bit more frightened of the disembodied voice then he should of then saw Wind Weaver, "O-oh yeah! I'm gonna make this a chaotic bash!"

• Posted at:

Niko

Damian's expression slowly turned to a worried one. "..a Corrupted Deity of who..?" He asked finally, you could see it in his eyes how nerve-racking it was to not know. It can't possibly be her, can it? His thoughts kept repeating.

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

"Mockingjay." Gulfstream says flatly. She lookes at damian like she is very sorry for him.
  • Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Legs hopped near Damian’s chest, and rested against it to keep warm. He chirped triumphantly at Caspian, and then went back to cuddling. He was soon feeling sleepy.

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

i wouldn’t hesitate

Damian's eyes were filled with pure terror and his face had gone pale. "Oh no...No, no, no! Not again." He yelled, getting up, still holding Legacy. He put him down gently and ran for his jacket. "She going to kill me."

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

↬[She/Her]↫

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4814}

❇JorDunDunDun_2❇

1 ,