[Mods, please let this through. Please. It's so important and I'm honestly crying in real life and I need my friends.]

He said, "Hey, why don't you try drawing yourself? Oh, wait, no you can't, because you're ugly. OOOOO!"

And he kept calling me "Sophia" because he knows that I hate being called that when my real name is Sophie.

And he said my drawings were bad . . .

The part about me being ugly came last, but . . .

. . . I didn't start crying until the bus driver opened the doors and said "have a good night, Sophie," as he always does. And I was crying and crying as I ran down the bus steps and down the driveway and into the house and into my room . . .

It hurt so, so, so much.

*sobs*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Okay, I’m going to post a meaningless post now so I get it out of my system and don’t start a flame war. Bye now.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

gender not found

Dont listen to him.

I've seen your face reveal, and he's wrong. 

And why would he say such things if he didnt have anything worth saying? If he doesnt have anything worth saying, that means nothing he says matters. 

Dont listen to him. There will be people like that in life, but trust me, karma hits hard. 

• Posted at:

•Darksea•

Please excuse the typoes.

Darling don't be afraid, I will love you for a thousand years. 

God bless you Lucy.

3Amigas

This is a very sharp knife I have here

Yee

#Arkos

*huggles* I’m sorry Future. Events like this has happened to me on several occasions, I know how you feel. Low-lives like him have no real reason in life if they spend it bullying others. Next time he talks to you just tell him to get a life. And if he continues this tell him to stop, if it still continues, tell your bus driver or stand up for yourself. 

I'm telling you all the things I’ve been told to do if it happens to me. 

I hope you feel better and that this lowlife gets a real life soon.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh