Alrighty I've dealt with this, hopefully I can help
First of all, Kit is absolutely right
I'm going to use some sort of obnoxious text here because I actually cannot emphasize this enough
it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be *truly* physically "ugly"
That applies to you, Future, and whoever else reads this, and me, and everyone else who has ever existed, does exist, or will ever exist.
Okay now for how to convince you of that-
- Do you have a certain memory or video or passage in a book or song or picture or piece of fanrt or quote or anything that always makes you laugh, or at least smile?
- It doesn't have to be some profound thing that makes you smile contentedly at your new wisdom or whatever. Preferably, it's something you just find so ridiculous or hilarious that you crack up every time you think about it or see it
- Stand in front of a mirror in a well-lit, bright place. This is important because in a badly lit room, literally everyone looks weird and creepy in the mirror
- Get the thing and do it (Wow what an awful sentence but I think you know what I mean. Watch the video, listen to the song, immerse yourself in every detail of that memory)
- When you're laughing or at least smiling a lot, look up at your reflection
This is something I accidentally did during a time I was struggling a lot with thinking I was just helplessly ugly, and the difference seeing myself naturally happy made was so intense I almost cried
Now, when it comes to the Sophia thing:
- I, for one, think Sophia is a really nice name, but there's nothing I can do to convince you of that.
- Next time someone calls you Sophia, try just ignoring them. When they try to talk to you, just act like you don't even register their existence. If they call you Sophie, suddenly start interacting with them. If they ask why you're doing that, tell them (not unkindly) that Sophia isn't your name and you won't respond to it
I also think Kit's advice about laughing in their faces is a good idea
Hopefully at least some of that helped a little :D