I just don’t know who I am.

I was born a female, but I want to stray away from that title, as it doesn’t fit me. As I was growing up, I was always more “boyish.” I was friends with a lot of boys, never liked wearing dresses, and just never fit in with girls. Now, later in life, I am questioning my gender a lot. I used to identify as Female, then Genderflux, then Genderfluid. I feel more like a boy, but I don’t want to be considered a boy or a girl. I want something away from that, but I still want to be considered something. I'm fine with any pronouns, but I’d probably not want to change my name for a while. I’m just scared of using a different name. Hopefully someone can help me with finding my gender identity.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

DYNASTY

*Hey hey we are a hurricane, drop our anchors in the storm*

*Friend, please remove your hands from over your eyes for me*

Mental illnesses are not excuses for your actions,

and trans people should be called the pronouns they want to be called

Well thanks for scaring me. I’m sorry that I can’t help you- I don’t know you much.

• Posted at:

❖  µɱɱε  ❖

{He/Him/( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)} 

"What you do makes a difference, and you get to decide what kind of difference you make." -HTTYD 1*

♫ Oboe player ♫

#RememberHurricane

SWAMMER!

I understand exactly where you're coming from. My advice is to not rush yourself into anything. It's uncomfortable and difficult to figure out any aspect of your identity, gender included, but the exploration and reflection is really important, and crucial in teenage years. If there's anything more specific I can do to help, let me know.

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ resident loremaster of gnomeo & juliet arcana ♦

...how did I scare you

but thanks, Clever, you’re a pretty clever guy

• Posted at:

DYNASTY

*sits in chair and puts on glassess.* Lay down. Alright this is what I have to say as a therapist! (Or a guy who locked a real one in a closet and is taking his place and is secretly a crazy guy on the run. ) You can be a girl and still be friends with boys and not wear dresses. Ive noticed girls like that a lot but I say follow your heart. You can be whatever you want to be like how im a cereal killer! (Flash back to me stabbing a bowl of cereal.) I will warn you that people will make fun of you but thats life. Talk to a adult about your problems and then think about the pros and cons of each choice. (Something I never do: Think about my choices.) I say that you are what you where born as but I say do whatever makes you happy. There is a guy who dresses like a girl but says hes a total bro. Here is my big rule that everybody MUST follow! (unless its bad for your health.)

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

Ignore what people say cuz what you do makes YOU.  Talk to a adult is one big thing I have to tell you. Talk to a adult that you trust.

*Guy in underwear comes in with police*

Theripist: "THERE HE IS! HE HIT ME OVER THE HEAD WITH A BIG SPOON AND TOOK MY CLOTHS! GET HIM!

Me: WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP! *jumps out window and breaks legs then slowly crawls away.* YOU WILL CATCH ME PIGS!

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Perhaps nonbinary?

• Posted at:

~~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

Discord fam my dudes~

ice cold

Right now I'd say you should just call yourself nonbinary if you don't feel yourself sticking to any labels. Of course, it's fine not to use any labels at all if you don't want to! If you feel like you don't want to be shoved into any gender label you could say you're agender, but if you feel like you align more masculine you could use demiboy. There are a lot of labels out there, or you could simply not use any of them if you don't fit them.

And don't worry about figuring out your gender too quickly. It took me a while to find any kind of label I liked before I just settled down as simply "nonbinary."

• Posted at:

~{}Vul{}~

Not quite hopeful

Aro/Ace ~ Nonbinary (They/Them) ~ Collector of Trash Characters ~ Relatable Duo

"Instead of surviving by doubting others, isn't it better to get killed for believing in others?"

I’m not good with gender identities, but I feel like for now you should stick with nonbinary. I’m sure you’ll find something in due time!

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

I'm a girl through and through, but I'm still questioning my sexuality. I recommend looking up a list of gender identities, then looking through it to see if one fits you. If one doesn't, that's fine, and if the one that does changes over time, that's fine too.

• Posted at:

Firework

forum hopefully friend

Remember Hurricane.

I love you all.

advice i saw somewhere:

try some practice sentences. if you are thinking about choosing a name or pronouns especially. "[name] is walking [pronoun] dog. [pronoun] is [identity]." that kind of thing. 

do what feels right. it's ok to drift around a while until you find something that fits. 

(for me, i can't imagine going by a different name or pronouns, but idk if i actually have Gender? is gender something you can, like, find with meditation? is it just a mix of presentation, pronouns, and name? cuz idk)

• Posted at:

She/her

Call me whatever you please~

Oxford commas FTW!

When's the next book come out?

I despise Deathy

Take care of yourself!

Bored

I like Comic Sans. Sue me.

Not a fan of shipping or romance in general.

A very confused qoiromantic

Crying abt KH

Thank you all, I really want to change my name to something more gender neutral and possibly change pronouns, because the name Lydia doesn’t really sound masculine. I just don’t want to have to tell my parents that I want to change my name, so you have any suggestions for the parent issue?

• Posted at:

DYNASTY

Hmm... Do you know anything about your parents' views towards non-binary people? Because that's really important to your approach.

• Posted at:

Firework

forum hopefully friend

Remember Hurricane.

I love you all.

[Mods, please let this through.]

The only thing that comes to mind is fluidflux.

fluidflux when your gender varies in both identity and intensity

Basically, a combination of genderfluid and genderflux. Make sense?

Sorry I can't help any more at the moment. Some people I feel like I'm able to give a whole load of advice, but others . . . *sighs*

I think you can tell what I mean for yourself.

• Posted at:

Future

"I think I first died

when I realized

you hadn't truly lied."

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

I don’t know, sorry. I still haven’t come out to my parents so I can’t help there 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

~*•*~

Not really the biggest fan of fluidflux, I think I might just stick to Non Binary for now until I get my life sorted out. I just came back from a haircut, and my hair looks so boyish. I absolutely love it. It fits me so much and I look more like a boy, this is the happiest I’ve been this school year, I cannot stop smiling.

• Posted at:

DYNASTY

Boop

• Posted at:

DYNASTY

I take this from personal experience, you can be whoever you want, it doesn't matter how you act.

• Posted at: