((I know I've rp'ed with Atlantica before, but I never made her an intro thread))

Atlantica Bleu stood in front of a large group of strangers trying not to look nervous. "Lighten up! You're looking at a room filled with new friends!" The girl next to her said. "Thanks Evelynn." She responded. She looked warily at the girl standing next to Evelynn. She turned and smiled brightly at her.

Evelynn stood and smiled at the class in front of her and waved. She felt Atlantica tense up beside her. "Hey, lighten up! You're looking at a room filled with new friends!" She took a deep breath. "Thanks, Evelynn." She responded. Evelyn nodded. She saw the other girl standing next to her turn and smile at Atlantica. 'See, she's making new friends already!' She thought.

Chamomile stood awkwardly in front of a classroom filled with what had to be over 50 people. 'They really pack these classes, don't they?' She thought. She noticed the girl standing next to her turn and say something to the girl standing beside her. Chamomile leaned over and smiled brightly at her and then turned and waved awkwardly to the class.

((Quick question, has anyone ever made an intro thread for three characters at a time before? Also, some of you might remember good ol' Chamomile, my first character and the one I swapped out for Atlantica originally. She's back.))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||

[Mods, please let this through.]

I haven't made an ML post since I returned from my ban, last I checked -- jeez . . .

Aster paid no attention to the girls in the doorway -- he was using pretty much all his willpower to hold back a certain sadistic alter; his pencil was about to snap in half, in fact.

Ember focused more on worrying about her brother than finishing the homework she had fallen asleep on the previous night.

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

Lyra, who was sitting next to Aster, called out in greeting. "Nice to meet you!"

By the way... what's happened with Aster and Ember lately?

• Posted at:

~Lector~

...Sanetra ate this part of my siggy

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

@Lector: A lot of [bleep]. Aster found out that Quint Winter [Floyd's evil uncle] is his mother's murderer, he also knows his supposedly dead uncle Dareth is still alive and is now in Tokyo [there's an ongoing arc that I need to revive about it right now], and he has dissociative identity disorder.

Lyra's call snapped Aster's focus, and Natas surfaced. The alter turned his gaze towards the door, his usual devious smirk forming on his face. "Ooo, what's this?"

Winn groaned from behind him. "Oh, dear . . ."

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

Lyra glanced strangely at Aster. "Uh, Aster? Are you okay?" Had something happen during the last few weeks that she wasn't aware of? 

• Posted at:

~Lector~

On the plus side, you passed the course. Unfortunately, you broke my floor. Again. -Trainer

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Mischievous smile still plastered across his face, Natas glanced over at Lyra. "'Course I'm fine," he laughed, smirk not fading for even a second. "Never been better."

"Yeah, that's not Aster," Winn sighed. "Kid, meet Natas, the annoyingly charming and sadistic alternate personality of our dear Mr. Caelum."

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

"What a darling," Lilith said dryly, holding out her hand with a bow. "Delighted," she said to Natas.

• Posted at:

i i

drama queen

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

"Okay... So uh..." She turned to the three girls. "Uh.. You're probably confused. I'll just introduce myself because I'm bad at explaining things. I'm Liana."

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Maybe if I could just get a little higher

I could touch the sky

Maybe if I could just get a little higher

When I jump, I won't fall I'll fly

Finnick waved to the girls from the back of the classroom, as if to greet them.

Rebbecca was beaming and waving rather enthustiastically, practically bouncing in her seat.

Mimi was too busy scrolling through dank memes on her phone to notice. 

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

she/her/they/them pronouns

lowkey obsessed with aesthetics  

Creativity Corp, an organization- /340640

Sloan was sitting in a desk next to Liana. She looked up, waved, then began to doodle on her paper again.

Willow was reading a book, not really paying attention to anyone.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

"Ya, I am 100% you are not fine." Looking at Winn she asked, "When did this happen?" She groaned inwardly, knowing that she had missed out all because she was trying to do that challenge. Why did she even want to do that in the first place? "And... why did it happen?"

• Posted at:

~Lector~

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#RememberTheLost

#TheBerriesShallRule

#NoMoreDeadFousts

Tyrael was asleep, and Nova watched the three  new people with minimal interest

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

Almost forgot -- Aster also revealed his identity as Symphonic Owl to the public.

Natas deadpanned at Lilith. "I can't believe you (bleep)s," he muttered, apparently to himself.

Winn shrugged nonchalantly. "Almost a month ago," he said, "and mostly because Aster's life since his mother died all went to (bleep). Even when I first came in, he was bullied a (bleep) of a lot, especially after Lilia's murder -- things only got worse when I moved away to live with Karana and my late stepmother. The only personalities we're all aware of are Aster himself, Natas, and Rocnar, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't the only ones hiding in there."

At the back of the class, a certain amber-eyed student froze at Winn's closing sentence.

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

upupu~

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

((Sorry I haven't responded! I got sick yesterday...))

Atlantica waved at the class. "Hi!" She said quickly and sat down at an empty seat nervously.

Evelynn smiled and followed after Atlantica, sitting beside her. "It's okay," she whispered. "Nobody here is going to treat you like they did, and if they do, I ' l l m a k e t h e m p a y." She finished with a sparkle hatred in her eye. She shook her head and cleared her throat. "So where were we?"

Chamomile stood waving awkwardly until she realized that the other girls had already sat down. She got red in the face due to embarrassment and rushed to the closest empty desk.

• Posted at:

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||