Upon closer inspection, you can decipher that it’s a girl, about 5'3". The girl has a fair, creamy complexion. She has curly shoulder-length auburn hair, with some sun streaks here and there. If you look closely, you can see small, thin strands that are a golden-copper color. Her eyes are dark brown. The girl is wearing a loose black tunic, along with white leggings. She’s also wearing a pair of simple brown, lace-up boots. Slung over her right shoulder is a leather satchel.

Necromancer walked to the far edge of the beach, where she could see some soil. Perfect for planting daylillies, she thought to herself, bending down on one knee. She dug a small hole with her finger before opening her satchel, whipping out a seed pack. She opened it with quicksilver speed, plucking out one of the small seeds and dropping it into the small hole. Necromancer then proceeded to begin piling the soil over the seed and patting it, humming all the while.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

she/her/they/them pronouns

lowkey obsessed with aesthetics  

Creativity Corp, an organization- /340640

Corey sat at a raised, smallish cliff like over hang nearby, within earshot of Necro. “Greetings And salutations, arranger.” She called out.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

*stranger

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Darksea walked right into the ocean.

"It's too hot down here. How do the other clans deal with it?" She looked at the girl. "Hey, I haven't seen you before. Are you new to this world? My name is Darksea, and this," she gestured to an arctic wolf dog paddling around the water, "is Orion, my companion."

• Posted at:

Darksea

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Necromancer looked at Corey, waving. “Greetings and salutations to you as well!” She called, turning to Darksea. “My name is Necromancer -- Necro, for short -- and, yes, I’m new to this world.” She said.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

Corey jumped down from the rock, walking over to Darksea and Necro. “Have you just appeared here?”

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Thunderstorm watched the conversation happen from a slightly shorter cliff, humming with interest and curiosity.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

“About a day or two ago, yes.” Necromancer replied.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).