I’m in stage crew, specifically, but having it three times a week honestly helps me do my work better and faster

And I’m just happier in general when I go cause hen I get to see the friends I don’t usually see

except I’m not happy when I get saw dust in my eyes

So the group I was put in for the time being (I’m technically in lighting but lighting hasn’t started yet) finished our first project today which was good.

im sorry you guys probably don’t care about my life this much lol

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

im so tired why did i write this

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Hm. Interesting. 

• Posted at:

::Atbash::

{He/Him/They/Them}

~Winter snow flutters down, Spring rivers flow like change, Summer sun brings chance for fun, Autumn leaves fall to the ground, four seasons all year round~

Woo Aesthetic 

This is so sweet! I would love to be in stage crew or technical theatre but, alas, I am a fool. I'd love to hear more about your experience with theatre if you ever feel like talking more about it.

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ resident loremaster of gnomeo & juliet arcana ♦

theaterrr

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

@Clever

Aw thanks. Why would you say you’re a fool?

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

I'd love to be in theater,but I'm too awkward for that.

• Posted at:

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

I'd love to do something backstage in theatre. I'd love to hear more about your experiences :)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

This candy-coated heart of darkness...

Well for those of you who want to join, if you ever get a chance and have the time you should definitely try. From what I’ve seen everyone in the two theatre programs I’ve been a part of are really nice.

As for experiences...

ive been doing lighting since seventh grade, and I’m currently on my fourth shoe since then

its nice cause at the high school we have more advanced lighting technology nd such

Basically at the high school they let you choose what area of theatre you like the most, so they separate everyone into different crews based on what they’re doing. So there’s a few building crews, the lighting crew, sound crew, hair and makeup, props, and costumes

Im just rambling at this point agh sorry

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Oh, sorry for the late response. I said I'm a fool because I don't think I'm quite mentally equipped for theatre, technical or otherwise; I get stressed at the figurative drop of a hat and my lacking communication skills make working with others a chore. But if I ever get the opportunity to do any sort of theatre I'm definitely going to do it!

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ resident loremaster of gnomeo & juliet arcana ♦

I feel your pain. I'm in theatre, advanced choir, dance and usually concerts and rehearsals are more then 5 hours (mostly for theatre sometimes if you stay later) and then I have to study for quizzes and tests and then do my homework and then I have to practice moves for a dance concerts and then after the dance concert I have to practice the major scale and songs for a choir concert and then after the choir concert I need to practice for theatre for a new play we're doing called "Spammalot" and then I have to wait to see if I'm excepted into honors choir which is taking forever and it's just making me even more impaitient.

Then, I pass out from exaustion on my pillow after I play video games when I'm done.

*Groans* I'm still tired.. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoFfEe (´ω`●)

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ\(^ω^\)

“ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

Lol I totally feel you Toffee

For the fall show I also had soccer practice, so on thursdays I had a crew build and soccer practice and on Saturday’s I had a very long crew build and a soccer game

and then hw

cant forget about that

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold