So in Elementary School,I needed to go pee.For some context,the girls bathroom was on the right & the boy's bathroom was on the left.I went into the boy's bathroom without checking the sign.Short story shorter,some guy saw me & asked me why I was in there.Little kid me was really annoyed,so I shouted at the top of my lungs "I NEED TO PEE!"I thought it was embarassing,but everybody else thought it was funny,& I was a legend for about a mounth.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Balsam

Trans(He/him)

Proud Hufflepuff

When life gives you lemons,keep them,because free lemons.

Violinist

"Getting good at sketching takes a thousand years & the sacrifice of the movement in your fingers."-My friend

I hope you are not offended if I say that was funny and cool.

• Posted at:

❖  µɱɱε  ❖

{He/Him/( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)} 

"What you do makes a difference, and you get to decide what kind of difference you make." -HTTYD 1*

♫ Oboe player ♫

#RememberHurricane

SWAMMER!

XDD

i'm homeschooled so i don't have any stories like this but that was awesome

• Posted at:

Sanetra

~AKA Bananakin Skywalker~

Run wild

Live free

Love strong 

Remember Hurricane

4Amigas

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfstreamCaleoZodiakTS

I'm also homeschooled but I have a pretty embarrassing story about my dojo. So I was about to spar a friend of mine, a boy about my age. So the instructor is telling us the rules. And he says "no kissing..." And stopped he meant no kicking to the head. *Facepalms* my friend never spoke to me again.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

OMILIGHT SIF XDDDD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

Run wild

Live free

Love strong 

Remember Hurricane

4Amigas

XD yeah.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

in elementary i puked on the last day of EQAO.

in high school someone punched a window during lunch and people were SHOOK

• Posted at:

call me happeh

Maaayyyybe in sixth grade when we had an end-o-the-year lock in and we got split into teams and had to navigate the school in the dark to find clues and stuff without separating from our team/getting caught by the teachers, and I was on my crush's team. So we're in this little corridor thats between the gym and the nurse's office (it also joins with the kitchen) and I'm next to my crush. The half self-proclaimed half silently-voted-on leader tells us to hold hands/link arms to stay together, and I'm like "THIS IS MY CHANCE"

And do you know what happened

He GRABBED MY WRIST

It took so much effort not to scream "OH MY GOSH PLEASE JUST HOLD MY HAAANNNND"

I literally had to bite my tongue not to screech that XD

Yup thats my silent "incident" that nobody from school has known or will ever know :D especially the guy I almost screamed at because I will never hear the end of it

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Good friends are like stars - you don't always see them, but you always know they're there."

#RememberHurricane

In sixth grade, I was starring at a bag of candy, when I made a telescope with my hands and said. "I spy the booty." This joke still contiuse. I will never live that down. XD

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

Hope this post doesn’t get reported, but there was an instance where in 5th grade, a rumor flew around the school that these two kids, Ashley and Ben, were in the girls bathroom together. Ashley is the typical annoying girl who flirts with all the boys and thinks everyone loves her, then she proceeds to ask out all of the boys a lot. Ben is that dude who doesn’t do anything and forgets his stuff at home on purpose, then he proceeds to ask out a bunch of girls, he gets in trouble a lot. It was a match made in heaven. So turns out Ben made up the rumors, but now everyone knows their names. We usually refer to Ashley as Ashley *insert last name here*.

• Posted at:

DYNASTY

*Hey hey we are a hurricane, drop our anchors in the storm*

*Friend, please remove your hands from over your eyes for me*

Mental illnesses are not excuses for your actions,

and trans people should be called the pronouns they want to be called

@Topaz, that's so adorable XD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

Run wild

Live free

Love strong 

Remember Hurricane

4Amigas

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So this one was Hilarious apparently, In Grade three I ran out side for Recess, and I was one of the first kids out. there is a road right there beside my school and all I see is this guy wearing a Horse mask, riding in a Limo, a screeching while he was dancing through the skylight of the limo and I just stood there with my yan yan halfway in my mouth and he sees me and yells

"STAY IN SCHOOL KID, ALSO, YAN YANS ARE GREAT." the limo drives away and I'm like. 

"WHat the fertilizer?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

*giggle giggle*

hm...

there used to be a rumor where there was a "ghost" in the girls locker room. Nope. I investigated, no ghost.

Hm...

oh, yeah, the bathroom got vandalized and it said things like " I hate you, (*insert MY name*)".

hm....

a kid once rummaged through my locker. THAT went well.

hm....

a kid once ran away from school and went to a corner market, and he bought a juice. The police had to retrieve him.

hm...

there once was a blackout during school, for about an hour and a half.that was an adventure....

hm....

a kid nearly set the school on fire by trying to touch a lamp that was on with their hand, which was covered in hand sanitizer.

That's all I could think of, please let this through, mods.

• Posted at:

*..Atbash..*

[She/He/They/Xe]

-Gravity Falls obsessed-

Oregonian//11//Atheist

Asexual//Homoflexible

Overlord of Ciphers

INFP-T//Slytherin

LGBTQIA+

- almost every day, during the first lunch period, someone starts applauding randomly

- one time this kid hacked into the school's wifi network and shut it off for three days

- my graduating class's Disastrous 7th And 8th Grade Field Trips™

• Posted at:

eureka

and there will be a day

when you can say you're okay

and mean it 

Yeah there were a LOT of "incidents at my school" not all of them great

- When the entire high school staged a multi-day sit-in because the deans refused to discipline some people who did really offensive things (this was the biggest)

- When a kid threw a chair at another kid during a heated game of "Gotcha" and got it canceled for a year (my school has this thing which is basically a school wide game of tag it's really fun but sometimes terrifying)

- When I was in math class and then we all saw a kid climbing down the downspout from the fourth story window, also trying to escape their "it" in Gotcha

- When two of my classmates were competing for the position of "Spirit Coordinator" in the student council, the first girl to do her speech was really good so the second kid just went up and ripped up his paper while saying "Um I'm going to politically endorse her because there's no way I can beat her"

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"I've Bin Drinking Distilled Water For So Long That When I Drink Normal Water It Feels Like I'm Swallowing Huge Chunks Of Aluminum"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

i mean. theres 1400 people at my school so theres Incidents that happen every day but id say most recently some kid called the cops on some other kid bc they hacked their snapchat. 

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

The Tragedy

That reference aside, my answer would be actually this last Friday. Basically my school went through a huge power outage and this affected my grade the most.

• Posted at:

Autumn (Librarian)

- she/her - nerd - gamer -

"If you make a mistake, and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread at: /304740

Welll...

-A kid hacked another kids research paper writing things...... that should not be repeated. He had a choice to apologize, he did not. He got kicked from the school.

-Two people in my class were dating, they were power couple, Athelete, and Model. But the model thought it would be a good idea to try to monopolize friends and brought my girlfriend at the time (I hate her now), with the argument “She is my friend, Not yours!” This lasted for TWO HOURS of sharing feelings.

-A kid brought a lighter to school when EOG’s were being taken, He threw the test in the trash (It is supposed to go in the recycling!) Lit it on fire. The teacher asked him to put the fire out. In response he peed on it.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

OH once we found out the Spicy Good Wifi the teachers get to use password and wrecked havoc

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Let’s see what we can get out of 900 kids

ummmm

we once had a chicken run down the hallway yeh we are a boring country school lol

• Posted at:

Hello Im Zealand

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

Don’t mess with station house #4

Each of us is like a snowflake, unique and different~Me

PART OF MANY FANDOMS!!!!!!

Oh right, some kid escaped through the window once in another class

one kid slapped this poor girl on the butt (both were in 6th grade)

people made a ship name off me and my crush

kids in my class always talking back and getting in so much trouble

OOH MY FAVORITE the boys bathroom got flooded and water came in the 6th grade locker area (MY POOR PHONE), everyone has to use outhouses and walk outside to get to other rooms

all the drills people keep on forgetting to tell us about

kids fainting and having seizures in a quire rehearsal

last year some kid in my instrument section stood on his trumpet case and screamed after getting mad, first time anyone ever got sent to detention in band

drama with this dude dating everyone for like 3 days

my tape religion

• Posted at:

DYNASTY

*Hey hey we are a hurricane, drop our anchors in the storm*

*Friend, please remove your hands from over your eyes for me*

Mental illnesses are not excuses for your actions,

and trans people should be called the pronouns they want to be called

@Sanetra, yeah, funny story, he's my boyfren now *shrug* also my best friend, so I would NNNEEEEEEVER hear the end of it, quite literally XD

yeeeeeeeee

And actually I would like to change my story to the FIFTH GRADE when I threw up (not all over the place, mind you, in my mouth) after giving a speech for class president and I just swallowed it and pretended it never happened :,)

Wait I have more... Uh let's just make this a list

-in fourth grade, we had a lockdown drill, and I got stuck next to the lost and found bin, which was filled with 15+ pairs of scissors (fourth graders lose their scissors a lot apparently?) So I just grabbed the container and was prepared to throw the scissors at anyone who came through the door, even though I was fully aware it was a drill

-A kid laughed at me. That was a mistake :,) he's the one who got in trouble for me beating him up tho B)

-I think I scared my choir teacher when I almost stopped breathing after she said we were going to sing You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen?

-"Everyday! Every... Day... Every day. EVERY. DAY. Everyday..." The girl behind me shrieked to the world as I was just trying to eat my food in peace.

-Why is my lunch table the table that is always hit with hard food?

-Once, someone at the lunch table behind me said "shipping" fairly quietly, and I heard it over every other word in the entire cafeteria, and instantly spun around and screeched "I HEARD SHIPPING"

-In fifth grade, the eighth grade girls were really mean for no reason and called us bad things :,) none of the teachers did anything no matter how many times we complained tho

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Good friends are like stars - you don't always see them, but you always know they're there."

#RememberHurricane

-When I was in 5th grade,this guy got "married" to a coat at recess.

-Last year,a girl almost died because she laughed so hard she started coughing & may have choked to death if the teacher hadn't told her to go get a drink of water.

-A teacher didn't let somebody go to the bathroom,& that kid ended up peeing their pants.

-A kid decided to climb into the roof because one of the ceiling panels was loose & ended up falling through the roof in the middle of class

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

Currentley Sleep Deprived

"Okay,Alcibiades,you little scamp."-Blue

The Pun Guy,apparentley

Slytherpuff

"Sand tastes..not good."-SomethingelseYT

I wonder if this will fit in mah sig

Equal

Blessed be

a bunch of sixth graders once stormed down the eighth grade hallway playing "We Are Number One" on trumpet and trombone

I have never been so proud of a bunch of children

• Posted at:

i i

drama queen

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

-Some kid broke a window with a chair

-My friend was in the bathroom with this boy for like half an hour

-Once a bear just wandered onto our school grounds and we had a lockdown for an hour

-My crush tried to actually talk to me so I told him to *censored* a couch

I'm totally getting banned for posting this, and these are the tamer things that happened at our school

• Posted at:

Pepper

Cult of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Too many morbid thoughts

Proud Washingtonian

I'm weird, don't mind me

Green IS a creative color

Existential crisis intensifies 

cALM THYSELF

Trippy dreams galore

@Miri-You mean from Lazy Town?

Um

Well

At our annual 6th grade vs teachers kickball match I was just tying grass into rings and one of my friends saw and the next day at recess we were holding a wedding between her and a tree

They are still married 

i have a boring school dun judge

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

Believer of Space Mountain 

“magical magicalness”

#RememberHurricane

Mind is out

back in February 

I support LGBTQ+

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

One time, during the 2017 Presidential Election, half of the eight grade stood up during lunch and chanted “BUILD THE WALL!” Now, I have some immigrant friends who got really concerned about harassment and such, but thankfully the chanting was the end of their troubles. Our school then held our own vote a couple of weeks later, to promote political awareness, and our school voted Hillary Clinton. So, uh, IN YO FACE you chanters!

• Posted at:

Moonflight

It was nice while it lasted

I am inactive

@Ivy, yep xD

• Posted at:

i i

drama queen

and no matter how broken we were,

we'd fight our way out together--

knivedrawn, pistols blazing.

because that's what we do.

we never stop fighting.

XD, i'm homeschooled, so as you'd assume nothing like this would happen to me. but sorry that happened to you, and i don't want to offend u but that is funny.

• Posted at:

112218.   I'M Tiger

remember.

..if  i am here, then where are you?

no.so. do you dislike me? Most do, not here, not now. forget me i will go i deserve what's coming

The social aspect of my school is different since I'm in early college (I feel so old xD), but my friend and I have had some experiences worth mentioning.

Last week, my friend and I walked into the career center that my crush works in, and my friend told my crush, "I'm here to drop this thing [referring to me] off." My crush looked me right in the eyes and smiled, and I DIED OF HAPPINESS because hello she smiled, s m i l e d, herlovelyruefulsmile and then I tried to fix my face and raised my eyebrows at my friend and said, "'This thing?'"

It was so cute aaah

#PardonTheMushiness

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{She/Her}

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

Let's see

oh yeah

last year (4th grade), the fire alarm went off in the winter. We were not in our class and did not have our coats. I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt that only went up to my elbows and was kinda thin. And we go outside. And so then there's my class, shivering in shirts and 2 degrees (Fahrenheit) we stayed outside for a while, then they moved us to the elementary school across the street. We stayed in there for like an hour, and I was crying, and one of my friends had left her glasses in the school.

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the week: Back to School

-My Social Studies teacher played The Parting Glass from AC4 in class while we were supposed to be working,& she just put her head down on her desk.I think she may have died inside a little bit.

• Posted at:

~Vale~

Proud Pagan

Homoromantic Demiboy

Currentley Sleep Deprived

"Okay,Alcibiades,you little scamp."-Blue

The Pun Guy,apparentley

Slytherpuff

"Sand tastes..not good."-SomethingelseYT

I wonder if this will fit in mah sig

Equal

Blessed be

Poke

• Posted at:

Moonflight

It was nice while it lasted

I am inactive

Oh yeah, recess incidents

I mean these are kind of incidents

-there are no balls and no grass or playground. So my friends and I start playing tag. The lunch ladies yell at us. Then there is playground a few days later. The same lunch Lady says nothing when she sees people playing Cherrybomb on the playground almost make my friend fall off. 

-honestly I don't believe most people at our school care about my class

I mean I know so many people but

-not exactly an incident but

my school added a buddy bench in the grass. I go, what if there's no grass? Do they have to jump into the buddy bench? It's directed to younger kids, so its even less accessible when there's no grass for them.

-uh.. What was this one.. Oh ye

my friends and I are walking around talking

a lunch lady (the one from before) says "play!" And throws a kickball at us 

mg friend gets the ball and we keep walking and talking, now my friend is bouncing the ball

• Posted at:

Zodiak

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the week: Back to School

i cri

my post was not let through

• Posted at:

~Corey~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

Loki is everything

b o o

Discord fam my dudes~  

July 21

I cry tears of saltwater into my freshwater koi tank. -Allen

-In kindergarten, I decided to be a rebel and not put on my snowpants or boots and go outside in my tights and little skirt. The "monitor" (she really didn't like me for some reason, but the feeling was mutual) screams at me and tells me to sit on the bench until recess is over. This guy (well known bully) sits next to me and just scowls and we all know he did something to end up on tHE BENCH but he goes "What'r YOU in for?" (I was basically the resident teachers' pet :3) and I just stare at the ground like "NOPE"

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane