I will chose five formers who post on her, and attempt to write a short story for them. Please fill out the form below, so if you win I will be able to begin in your story! You can delete the parentheses when filling it out cause that's just my little notes.

Forumer Name:

Story Subject/Plot(like one shot, adventure, etc):

Main Character/Characters(up to three give physical and personality descriptions with any sort of note if they are not human):

Location of Story:

Problem:

Good luck to all, and may the odds be forever in your favor!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Hello Longclaw! You probably don't know about me, but congratulate you nonetheless. 862 stars is a huge milestone! I've been off and on this forum all year, and I only have 689. XD

Forumer Name: Nocturnal

Story Subject/Plot: Adventure. Perhaps our OC's appear in real life? Imagine dragons, cats, and wolves in a city. Not to mention insane humans...Together, the United Forum Force will have to gather intellect and go on secret operative missions in the middle of the night to stop this OC apocalypse, all while managing to do so without their parent's knowledge.

Main Character/Characters: (this is going to be so cool...)

Nocturnal is sarcastic, sly, cunning, deceptive, extremely intelligent, and serious. He is tall with black hair, green eyes, and pasty skin. He's typically seen in hoodies, regular blue jeans, and simple T-shirts. He's an introvert. Sunburns easily. He also can control shadows, disappear into the darkness of night, and wreck destruction.

Drippy is bright, cheerful, comic relief, a planner, queer, enjoyable, and a thinker as well. She wears colorful clothing, prefers to sketch and write rather than talk, and is the first to realize the OC apocalypse has occured. Anything she thinks/draws/creates comes to life to combat the OC's. She's average sized, and doesn't like it when people insult her. Blue eyes. (Sorry if this is nothing like you Drippy! Same goes for you Grif!)

Grif wears gray, brown, and green colored clothing. He's always been fascinated by dinosaurs. He likes to wear corny shirts with funny phrases, regular jeans, and sneakers. His eyes are hazel or brown. He is an extrovert, and is often found among a large group of friends. He always brings his own school lunches, because the cafeteria food is horrible. His power is to summon dinosaurs back from the grave, for the OC fight, by using old bones.

(Can include other forumers as well)

Location of Story: Any major city. Some scenes can take place at a local high school. 

Problem: All of our OC's want to overrun our world. WE MUST STOP THEM AT ALL COSTS!

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Thanks for entering!

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

No problem. I'd do anything for a fellow Slytherin.

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

Forumer Name: Daisy

Story Subject/Plot(like one shot, adventure, etc): One Shot

Main Character/Characters(up to three give physical and personality descriptions with any sort of note if they are not human): Daisy is very shy and too emotional. She has long black hair and dark green eyes. She makes friends easily and she's short.

Location of Story: Seoul, South Korea

Problem: Her friend got into a fight with one of the big bullies at her school, and now they're both suspended, even if only one was fighting.

P.S. Dear Jadewolf, Hi I haven't seen you for awhile! Oh, have you heard of BTS? Kpop? South Korean Pop Music? If not, then I reccommend these groups down below:

BTS

EXO

Stray Kids

Monsta X

VIXX

• Posted at:

We're all raindrops on a window. We all slide off at some point, no matter what we accomplished. None of it really matters.

There's nothing much to life. -Jeon Wonwoo

I just wanted to say, I do not remember posting this, sorry.

Oh, nevermind, looking at the whole thing, I remember it. But can I change it?

• Posted at:

We're all raindrops on a window. We all slide off at some point, no matter what we accomplished. None of it really matters.

There's nothing much to life. -Jeon Wonwoo

Forumer Name: King

Story Subject/Plot: Adventure. I kinda like the medieval ones, but go crazy

Main Character/Characters:

Fyx- Male. Human. Tall and medium build, medium length black hair, one hazel and one gold eye. Tanned complexion. Kind of a worrywart, but will do anything with peer pressure. A big pushover, especially with little kids. Other than that, I bestow upon you artistic liberty!

Wyrlde- Female. Dragon. Smaller than average, lavender scales, one blue eye and one gold eye. A natural born leader, fair and kind, appreciated good jokes, but gets serious when need be. Other than that, I bestow upon you artistic liberty!

Location of Story: preferably a made up land, but I'm not picky. I'd like some mountains, though.

Problem: The evil land to the south wants to take over and enslave the land that our characters live in. They also have dragons and mythical beasts.

does that work?

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality