The forest is cleared where they are fighting. And a oozing black tar-like substance is everywhere. She looks worn, her body is covered in small black scratches, and red and white feathers littered the ground beneath her. She holds her sword up, she's breathing heavily, but she seems furious and determined. The person she's fighting is definitely a deity. He's tall, muscular, with pale skin, long black hair, and glinting black eyes. He wears a long shimmering cape of black crow-like feathers. Bone armor embedded with small rubies covered his body. He wore medieval looking clothes, mostly black, and a incredibly large skull of a bird over his head. He has wings like Arrow, but they're black and bony like a raven's.

As you get closer you can see he's not much older than Arrow. He wears a scornful smirk on his face, and he's handsome in a shifty, evil way. You can see Facet, hovering above the both of them twitching miserably. She occasionally lunges at the attacker or blow a ball of flames at him but he batts her away like a pestilent fly. Saleh is also visible, he lays there unconscious, and he seems encased in a see through black chrysalis.

You can hear them yelling. "How dare you attack me in my home, in my forest!" she shrieks, she swings her sword at his head but he blocks it with his long, bone scepter. "How am I the fool Arrow? I did not betray my kind by falling for a mortal". he spat, he lifts his staff and a blast of destruction emits from it. She dodges, and lands a blow to his back, but she falls back to the ground, her wings tiring from exhaustion. "I thought i'd draw you out, all I had to do was destroy a mere temple. It's ironic really. You pride on being a goddess though you are really no better than the mortal you fell for." He smirked, waiting for her reaction. She glares at him, her sword still raised.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

bump! 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

*sighs* poke

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

I would jump on this Buttttt.

Icetiger never checks the GGaD signup page.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Kvasir planted his cane down. "What's going on here?" he demanded. He recognized Arrow from his books but he was not familiar with the other.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Foodle bursted from the shade ”Ahhh finally awake, who may you be? I am Foodle of the deep.”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Arrow dodged another blast. "His name is Kuvo, an old friend and now a new enemy." She told Kvasir. 

With a suprising lack of maturity Kuvo stuck his tongue out at them.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Arrow glanced at Foodle. "Arrow, goddess of owls, archery, and..." She stopped short to block a strike by Kuvo with her sword "and the forest." She finished. She leapt again at Kuvo.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

”ok” Foodle ran up to Kuvo and placed his hands on there chest drawing strength out of them like a straw. “That feels good!” He said stabbing kuvo in the back of the head drawing more strength from them. 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Kuvo chuckled to himself then grabbed Foodle and threw him to the ground. "I'm the king of rot, I destroy, it's as simple as that". 

Arrow pulled Foodle to his feet, "he's stronger than he looks" she told him, her face worried and fierce. A few more feathers shedded from her wings and fell to the ground. And a black bubbling cut was visible on her neck. 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Fooodle growled “I am saint Foodle the forgotten, bow before my will!” His grey eyes turned demonic red, His muscles bulged, he grabbed a 18 Foot long sword and impaled the god of rot “You will never destroy my battle spirit” he said wittily. Each second that Kuvo was on the sword, Foodle grew a inch taller. He was not a soaring Eight feet tall with very thick limbs.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Kuvo yelled, and pulled the sword out. His eyes were now solid black. "Impressive, Saint Foodle. But I have consumed too many spirits to be stopped at this point" he smirked and turned to Arrow who was panting and clutching her neck. "Including your..."

Arrow interrupted him with an infuriated scream. "You miserable fungus!" She hissed at him. She pulled out her bow but Kuvo caught it and it broke at his touch. Arrow watched horrified as it fell at her feet. She turned to Foodle. "This isn't your fight, but I could use the help. Whatever you do, don't underestimate him. He's the god of rot, devastation, and greed." 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

bump!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Foodle laughed “Once a fight has started it will not end until there is bloodshed or a victor!” He teleported Bejind The god and picked them up by the head, then threw them down. Wile the god was down he impaled the chest with a sword a arm with a sword, and both legs with a sword “Get up now puny god!” He was growing at a massive rate, 10 feet, 15, 26, every second he was gaining half a foot. He was nearing 59 feet. His arms were about as long as cargo trains, and his legs were taller than a adult redwood tree.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

"I don't have time for this" Kuvo growled he shifted into ooze and slithered away before materializing, black tar looking liquid surrounds him and he grows the size of Foodle. "Enough!" 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Kvasir watched as Foodle grew. He had heard of the warring god, but never seen him. Foodle reminded him of one of his godly parents, in some ways. He tapped his cane and began to walk away. He wasn't going to interfere here.

• Posted at:

icarus

she/they

~

to live is heaven

Those with a faint heart be warned! And if you have ear fears be warned!

”I have tricked you!”  Foodle jumped at Kuvo releasing all of his power and going back to normal size and he went in to his ear canal. He yelled in his ear canal “Good luck ecsaping this one!” He said as he travels around in his ear. He made it to a This layer of skin. He cut the skin and there was a wall of blood that rushed out of his ear. Foodle held his ground and went further. Aha the brain! Foodle went to the eyes and hit the connector with his long sword hoping he would cut out his vision. He did that to both eyes.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Ow you bumped me!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Corey appeared through a shadow, shaking her head at Foodle. Doesn’t stand down, but... She sighed and faded into the background, still watching.

• Posted at:

~~

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

Discord fam my dudes~

ice cold

Kuvo yawned, he then tapped his ear as if there was water in it bumping Foodle out. He shifted back into ooze. "You disappoint me." He hissed in liquid form then he slithered over to Arrow. "Give up yet?"

She brandished her fists "never."

"That's the spirit". He grinned and turned his back to her. "Ya know, I was hoping for a fight but, just like all other Deities. You disappoint me". He aimed his staff at Arrow but a blinding flash of light stopped him. Amore in Jaquin form hissed and clawed at the black humanoid creature. "Aw so this is Amore" he said, his chuckle rattled in is throat like frostbreath.

Arrow lunged foward but he stopped her with a blast of ooze, it wrapped around her wings and she plummeted to the ground, writhing.

"Goodbye Amore," he lifted his hand and a blast of pure energy shot out of it aimed at Amore. But something blue blurred in front of her before they both fell downward. Facet had wrapped herself around Amore blocking the blast with her own body. She was caught in the wing, and was breathing raspily. 

Arrow jerked free and ran to them, "no, no, no, no." She said lifting Facet's face gently. 

"it-its ok boss, it was nice being brave for once." Then her eyes closed shut. Arrow was crying, so was Amore. Everything was silent until a small gem on Facet's necklace started glowing. Then, like a miracle she was lifted into the air, a blinding blue light sorounding her. Even Kuvo looked scared. Her wound healed as she floated, her eyes opened, pure blue and luminous. She looked at her claws in amazement then fell softly next to Amore and Arrow. 

"You're a goddess Facet." Arrow stammered hugging the NightWing around her neck.

"I am?" She looked up at Kuvo with a look of pure venom. "You."

"me?"

"You. Are soooooo in trouble." She leapt into the air her clean and teeth bared. With a hiss she landed in front of him wings spread, the ground beneath her split, and rumbled beneath her talons. 

"l-little dragon, you can't defeat me I'm a god." Kuvo said trying to bite back the fact he was actually scared. 

"well so am I. I mean a goddess, I'm female so. Nevermind. You're done for" she leapt at him, with a strike to his chest the god staggered back.

Kuvo roared, "I'll be back," he lifted his scepter and slashed Arrow beneath her eye. Leaving a black cut, before he vanished in thin air. Facet looked at Arrow, saw she was ok, smiled then broke the crysalis Saleh was in. She looked up at Foodle and smiled too. 

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Just so you know, Arrow gets corrupted and Orbella, a "friend" of Kuvo takes over her. I'll make a post for it later.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

“Bleh” Foodle spat as he got up. “That was the most fun I have had sence the Stone Age!” He proclamed.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Arrow chuckled despite herself. "Glad someone enjoyed it. And thanks for the help," she said to him, she gently touched her face and cringed but she shrugged it off. "So you're from the Stone age?" She asked interestedly.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

”yes” he said “But later I was forgotten. Then brought back. Then forgotten. Then brought back.” He said “I have had one son.” He winced “Let’s not mention him.”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Arrow put a hand on his shoulder sympathetically, "I have two children, Amore's adopted, Saleh is half mortal." She sighed, and winced again, it wasn't noticeable but the cut on her cheek glowed slightly.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

”My son caused many to loose their life all because he thought it would be a funny idea to dump them.” He said “Thus making them commit suicide.” He stared blankly at a ring on his finger, But the ring was not there “Oh no” he said “He-he ecsaped. What ever you do, Don’t listen to what he is saying!” He said

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

"oh dear, he was in the ring? Great, ok we'll find it." She scanned the ground but her eyes felt slightly different. She once again shrugged it off. 

Facet walked over frowning. "I can read minds, this is bad. I'll help you find him."

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

”He can get under your skin very fast His words have power with every syllable he controls movement.” He said “I over exerted my power when I shrunk I released too much energy.” he said.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

"Literally u der your skin?" Asked Facet, she was sure she was wrong but just inc case she turned her scales entirely into stone.

Arrow nodded.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Peacock looked around from her view from the stream. She hesitated, then stood up, shaking herself off. She stalked over to the other deities. ( sorry guys I just joined so I don't really know when/where to join)

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

(it's fine,)

Arrow noticed Peacock and walked over to her, "hi" she said with a small smile.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

“Finally someone let me out of my cage!” A beautiful figure stood on a poem field “Mu father lies. I have matured in my prison.” He turned to the other deity’s “Can you believe that my father, trapped me in a prison?”

”only because you baked children in to that pie I ate!”

”Father that pie was not meant for you!”

”Who was it meant for?”

”Uhhhhh... Just know I have changed, give me one more shot!”

”Ok, but one wrong move and you are done!“

”yes father.”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Skylight stepped out of the shadows with her knives drawn and an amused expression."It looks I missed one heck of a fight. Who won?" She remarked, sheathing her knives and strolling casually over to where Arrow and Foodle stood.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

"Hello. You must be Arrow, I presume?" Peacock replied with a smile back.

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

Arrow nodded and smiled at Peacock then turned to Skylight. "For now, Facet."

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

”I am Murdoc, The forgotten son of war. Who are you?” He questioned.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Arrow turned to Murdoc, "Arrow, goddess of owls, archery, and the woods."

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Murdoc reaches out his hand for a hand shake.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Arrow reaches to shake his hand but Facet blocks her with her wing.

"Hi, I'm Facet nice to meet you" she says extending her own talon.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Asgardian

Murdoc took her talons and squeezed the bone in the hand. Grinning madly “Nice to meet you” 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

1 ,