Please let this pass!!! And nice to meet you, modders!! ;)

Call me WinterInk, please.

I'm a newbie here, but I'm most certainly not new to the internet or forums. I've been reading the Wings of Fire books for a few years now but I haven't gotten to the new graphic novel. Im honestly super psyched!!!

I kinda tend to not care too much about grammar in my regular posts, but I'm also careful of how I write in povs, forms, stories, etc.

I've been stalking for about two months now, and I think I have the basics down. Im pretty perceptive -- not bragging or anything just so you know -- so I figured out the operatives of a fwrp in just a few minutes. I already know what an rp is, as you can probably guess.

Here's some other little facts about me!

* I live in West Virginia but I don't type like i have an accent (i do, actually)

* I don't capitalize acronyms unless it's a book title or the like.

* I don't have very many characters,but I use them often and develop them really well.

* Rather than asterisks like most people, I use colons (:) to “perform” actions.

* I'm obsessed with Danganronpa(though I have never played), FNaF (also haven't played ;-;), Warriors, Harry potter, Miraculous Ladybug and some other series, whether they are books, games or shows / movies.

* I occasionally use multiple exclamation marks. Hope that's not troubling!! >~<

* I love unicorns. Not even kidding.

* I go by they / them pronouns and will do so for the rest of my life.

* I am not comfortable with giving out my biological sex or age -- meaning I won't say my real first name. Even if I do tell my biological sex, I will continue to go by they / them pronouns.

* I fully support LGBTQ+.

* I am demisexual panromantic, or, as I like to call it, DEMIPAN!!! B3

* Though I only stalk forums, i like to call moderators “modders,” if you didn't notice, and administrators “admints.” not admins. Admints.

* I like to say “kapushi” as both a curse and occasionally a bump. I don't know where it came from or what it means (if anything), but I just like to say it.

* i don't like arguments or flame wars very much; I heard somewhere that this place can be really fiery at times, so I may take my leave if things get too heated -- but only as a last resort! I always try to help before i go running :)

* I love rps and I love the concept of fwrps, but the latter seems a little complicated. if any new ones pop around, i'll try to join. Otherwise I'll probably just stick to the former; expect me to create some sometime in the near future :P

* I don't commonly use emojis. I have a bit of a distaste for them, I suppose, but I honestly dunno why

* my WoF!sona (yes I know what that is I'm not blind) is a bubbly mostly pastel pink (with some black, gold and blue stripes/spots/splatters here and there) RainWing named Sweetspark.

Ack!!! This post is getting way too looong. ;-;

Besides, I can answer whatever questions you might have -- all this probably wasn't necessary XD

Anyways nice to meet you! Please ask any questions you deem necessary as long as they don't seem offensive :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

DEMIPAN!!! (demisexual panromantic)

I can't take myself seriously!

I know who you are

HELP!!! I'M BEING CRUSHED BY SMALLNESS!!!

I know where you're from

:squeak:

I know why you're here

I'm out!

and I know what you've done

Hi

Wow you are so much more experienced than I was when i came here....

I'm Xizor!

You're probably more experienced than I am now

• Posted at:

Teostra •

Flaming dragon lion

Monster Hunter World

Lives on a giant space whale

Learning to code

Socially awkward

I am in my element

My essence is fire

My soul is heat

You can scroll down now.

Welcome!

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

Welcome to the forums! I'm Clever. What's your favourite WoF book?

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

Heyy, welcome to the forums! I admire your enthusiasm! I’m Spring, nice to meet you.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

Hello, I'm Gulfstream. I also stalked this place before i joined. Question, are you Waterlink or Winterink.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Hoi fren

I think you're going to get along great. You do seem to be really perceptive.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Well hullo :D I'm Sanetra, the Forum Kinkajou, and welcome to our little corner of insanity! Have a cupcake, make yourself at home, and feel free to ask anything about this place!

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

Hello, I'm Peacock, but my name is Jamie. Welcome, and ask anything you might need.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Oh no looks like someone broke a rule. MODS DONT KICK THIS POOR SOUL!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

?

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

NGT

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Wowza!! That's a lot of people. o.o

Well, since I be lazy right now, hi everyone!!! Pleasure meeting you all!

@Foodle ~ excuse me? I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. Do you mean how I said “biological sex”? That just refers to the gender you were born as, but in a more proper way. It's not inappropriate -- in fact, I've seen someone (jadeseeker I think?? Someone called them Jadie though) use the term on another thread.

Otherwise, I cant be sure what yo mean.

• Posted at:

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

I know who you are

I know where you're from

I know why you're here

I'm out!

Hello! I'm Hyperbole. Welcome to this fiery corner of insanity and enjoy your stay. 

Im not sure what Foodle means by breaking rules, no one did anything to break rules. You are not in trouble. 

You seem nice and I hope you'll get along with everyone here, we're very nice sometimes to newcomers. I hope we can be friends. 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Welcome! I’m Summer, and I love you ability to be long-winded! (I’m like that in real life XD)

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Hello! You can call my Nocturnal, Wielder of Darkness (Just Kidding. I only go by Nocturnal. XD) It's wonderful to see a new person...we rarely get them now.

I look forward to see you RP! You seem like an intelligent person, and I can't wait to be introduced to your characters!

I was so hopeless when I first joined. You're lucky. o_o

• Posted at:

-Nocturnal-

Wielder of Darkness

"Strange, isn't it? What comes from within."

-Snape

#ProudSlytherin

#SupportPeri

Arabon (Flipside)

Hindsight (Mutant Wolf)

Salt Lake (Thief)

Ammos (Animus Prince)

Viperfish (SeaWing)

Darkshore (Hybrid)

Flip (Desk Dragon)

KAPUSHI!!! I had a super long post replying to ever I was writing but suddenly my phone browser went to an offline version thing and it disappeared?!

I'm honestly really upset over this because I was working so hard on just being super friendly and awesome to everyone -- I mean, that's how I always am but still!!!

KAPUSHIIIII

:mopes:

what is this foreign emotion

it feels terrible ;-;

and my kitten twitters prevails in believing my left forearm is her personal bed as I type this

• Posted at:

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

I know who you are

I know where you're from

I know why you're here

I'm out!

Greetings and welcome!!!

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

It's fine WinterInk, it happens to the best of us. Don't get to down about it.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... Hello fellow FNAF fan! I'm Crescent your local gamer that will most likely make your ears (or eyes in this case) bleed from constantly talking about theories and other stuff about the most current thing I've been playing. (YES THIS DOES INCLUDE FNAF)

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Hello there, I am also new and nice to meet you

• Posted at:

Hiyo, welcome to the WoF! I'm new too.

• Posted at:

❦Back-Up Account For: Phynix❦

★Splatoon 2 Master★

✌Spicy Calamari Inkantation✌

☮Keep Calm and SAMB on☮

❤Splatoo 2 Obsessed❤

♕Green Queen♕

✈Why do I even have a Back-Up Account???✈

ಌHome-Thread @: /310654ಌ

Mods Please Let This Through

Ello Winterink! I'm LunaStar. If you ever need anything just summon me!

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

I have ben a fan ever sinse the first book and i rember the 2ed book came out i was so exsited. (sorry for the spelling) 

• Posted at:

hey winterink, welcome!!

*tries to think of a question*

... what kind of music do you like?

• Posted at:

eureka

moved to @thankfulthunderstorm1 :D

Please let this pass! :)

Oof, I'm sorry for kinda disappearing -- i was on a camping trip. >~<

i may love nature, but I certainly don't like it when it freezes, bites or burns me!! (though winter is still my favorite season •v•)

I apologize if it seems like I'm ignoring some of yu, but I'm not about to try responding to everyone again -- so I'm just replying to questions and I guess other stuff?

I honestly dunno XD

aaanyways . . .

@Clever ~ I have to say Legends: Darkstalker. We get a new kind of look at our supposed antagonist -- another view on why he is the way he is. Plus we're given more smol children to protect. :DDD

I need a listener plushhh >~<

@Spring ~ eh, imma just tryna give hope bagels!! ;)

Positivity is kind of just something i cant seem to stop, if that makes any sense. :P

Buuut thats a good thing!! :D

now let us play find the SDR2 reference --

@Gulfstream ~ WinterInk. W i n t e r I n k. if you're still having trouble reading it (no offense intended on this part; It's just me trying to help out >~~<

@Nocturnal ~ :pats: it's not a matter of luck, in my opinion; it's a matter of chance, timing, and the odds :)

Introductions begin in THREEEE, TWOOOO, O --

SWEETSPARK NO

@Eureka ~ I'm partial to classical, but I can't seem to avoid my roots -- country is pretty much always a close second. ^v^

• Posted at:

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

I know who you are

I know where you're from

I know why you're here

I'm out!

[Mods, please let this through.]

Welcome! I'm Future, your resident insane eleven-year-old who is currently obsessed with Danganronpa, Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko, and my DR OC, Takahashi Kayu.

Love your nickname -- and your Sona's name! It's kind of hard to get a unique name like that on your own, these days. :P

I'm pretty long-winded myself, tbh -- with certain topics, once I start talking about something, I can't seem to stop. XD

I honestly can't wait to see how far you're capable of going with stories, RPs, and the like!

Anyways, see you around! Don't feed adorable pollywogs any nougat, and this kiddo is OUT!

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

upupu~

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Greetings, and welcome, ally! :D

I'm Jadeseeker, but you can call me Jadie (you can blame Future for that), and if you're wondering how in the world I found this thread, it's because I search my nickname on the forums to see if I need to show up anywhere. :D So, if you ever want to get me to come somewhere, say my name! If you don't want me to come somewhere, don't say my name! :D (Also you must have stalked some of my posts to know who I am? Or a thread with some of my posts on it? Yay, I hope you found my yammering and my arguing OCs [original characters] interesting.)

Speaking of those OCs...

greetings i am Margay

Hello and welcome! I am Scattering!

HELLO HELLO I ALWAYS YELL WHEN I AM HAPPY I AM AUBURN BY THE WAY

Hello hello I always cover my ears when Auburn yells; also, my name is Cottontail.

Greetings; I always say some sort of humorous, icy comment when Auburn yells; and my name is Gyrfalcon.

Yay! It is always fantastic when there are new people joining the forums. I'm Distance.

Hi, my name's Darkwatcher, and I'm the only one here who doesn't talk like they're in a Jane Austen novel.

Such an interesting bunch of OCs xD

Margay and Scattering are male and together, Auburn is female and crushes on legitimately every dragon she sees, Cottontail and Gyrfalcon are female and demifemale and together, and Distance and Darkwatcher are female and together.

:D

I love my OCs. Especially Margay and Scattering. In case you can't tell.

insert a notably lengthy pause here

*sigh* weee looove youuu toooo, Jadieee

Yes we doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

See? Aren't they just the sweetest things? xD

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{Genderfluid!}

Beauty comes in all forms. It's not just external; it's internal as well. - Alessia Cara

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

Hello welcome to the Forums I’m Zealand. And this is Marine

Ello

If you have any questions just ask if I don’t answer I’m sure someone will lol, but it looks like you got it. So just sit back, relax, and have fun.

• Posted at:

Hello Im Zealand

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

Don’t mess with station house #4

Each of us is like a snowflake, unique and different~Me

PART OF MANY FANDOMS!!!!!!

Please let this pass!!! :)

why does this thread have so many stars °^°

ARENT I JUST A CASUAL NEWBEH

@Jadeseeker ~ ah, now the nickname thing makes sense o0o

. . . Well that was a weird face XD

Anyways pleasure to meet you and your ocs!!

I suppose if you're introducing yours I should introduce some of mine!

mah nem is sweetspurk and ahm lesbian

that gurl over dere is mah gurlfrind

*sighs* Translation: My name is Sweetspark and i'm lesbian. that girl over there is my girlfriend.

aka me.

Uhm, I'm Bitterbite. NightWing-RainWing hybrid. I'm not really one for Talking all that much, so you're not going to have much luck,striking up a conversatin with me.

Oh, I'm also asexual biromantic.

Anyone else find it weird that, despite WinterInk being demisexual panromantic, Sweetspark is lesbian? Because I find it just really weird. Maybe Hue's dance is secretly WinterInk's true Sona-- shes actually demisexual panromantic, after all.

Anyways, hi I'm Wavecrash the SeaWing and I'm bisexual omniromantic. I love to talk, and I tend to come up with insane theories that usually involve conspiracies a lot -- like, why do Tortoise and Turtle have names so closely related to each other? BECAUSE TURTLE MIGHT DIE!!! Not that I hold anything against him, he's awesome and kinda my role model -- not him as quiet, boring old Turtle, just the guy he becomes in Talons of power. Oh, I'm also a single Pringle -- just hopefully not for life, because that would be devastating. I could go without a love for now though I wouldn't mind finding one soon, but otherwise loneliness is not a great thing for m --

All right, all right, enough of your boring old jibber-jabber, 'Crash. we can't forget about the really important character -- Me!!!

name's Skyrocket -- SkyWing, nightWing and Mudwing hybrid. I may live in the SeaWings' kingdom, but I don't have even a hint of those fish-dragons' blood. I'm heterosexual panromantic and the beautiful IceWing-RainWing hybrid over there is Hue's Dance, the love of my life  If you dare insult them, you'll Have to answr to me.

H-hi . . . Im Hue's Dance, non-binary NightWing-RainWing hybrid. I-im demisexual . . . p-panromantic . . .

I've known Skyrocket for five years -- that's thirteen in human years a-according to WinterInk -- and weve been throuh a lot

So, um he's a really good guy once you get to know hm!!! Please don't think he's mean!!!

Oof, those are my main ocs and typing out their intros is EXHAUSTING.

Why must you talk so much Wavecrash? Also Sweetspark IS my Sona -- we don't have to be exactly alike, you know!! >~<

1. Because you made me this way., B3

2. Well see about that!!! °>°

what da hekk o^o

Wavecrash is honestly super weird. They're demimale but their biological sex is female.

ocs are limitless on the scale of sexuality / romanticism and gender. :)

@Zealand ~ Hallo!!! Nice to meet u and hello marine •v•

HALLU FELLOW OC

SWEETSPARRRK

• Posted at:

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

I know who you are

I know where you're from

I know why you're here

I'm out!

Greetings and salutations, WinterInk, I suppose I'll introduce some of my main WoF OCs then :)

... Hi... I'm Topaz's sona... Also named Topaz... I'm a SeaWing... I have a bit more intense social anxiety than Paz does, or maybe its just that she doesn't like to admit it... But uh yeah hi? Please don't hate me...

Hello, I'm Gyrfalcon, and I'm Topaz's boyfriend/best friend/support group, I'm an IceWing, I have slight anger issues I suppose, and despite being an IceWing am an intense pyromaniac, and I love thunderstorms, especially the lightning.

Heyo, I'm Owl, I'm Paz's original sona, I'm a Sky-Night hybrid, I can read minds and predict the most likely immediate future, I was there when the volcano exploded... And I have the scar to prove it.

I'm Lizard, Gyrfalcon's original form (Gyr and Liz are based of an IRL person), and I'm a SandWing, I love animals and studying them with Owl in our little cave in the mountains, uh... Let's see... That's about it.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

Please let this pass!!! :) please? Second time sending.

why does this thread have so many stars °^°

ARENT I JUST A CASUAL NEWBEH

@Jadeseeker ~ ah, now the nickname thing makes sense o0o

. . . Well that was a weird face XD

Anyways pleasure to meet you and your ocs!!

I suppose if you're introducing yours I should introduce some of mine!

mah nem is sweetspurk and ahm lesbian

that gurl over dere is mah gurlfrind

*sighs* Translation: My name is Sweetspark and i'm lesbian. that girl over there is my girlfriend.

aka me.

Uhm, I'm Bitterbite. NightWing-RainWing hybrid. I'm not really one for Talking all that much, so you're not going to have much luck,striking up a conversatin with me.

Oh, I'm also asexual biromantic.

Anyone else find it weird that, despite WinterInk being demisexual panromantic, Sweetspark is lesbian? Because I find it just really weird. Maybe Hue's dance is secretly WinterInk's true Sona-- shes actually demisexual panromantic, after all.

Anyways, hi I'm Wavecrash the SeaWing and I'm bisexual omniromantic. I love to talk, and I tend to come up with insane theories that usually involve conspiracies a lot -- like, why do Tortoise and Turtle have names so closely related to each other? BECAUSE TURTLE MIGHT DIE!!! Not that I hold anything against him, he's awesome and kinda my role model -- not him as quiet, boring old Turtle, just the guy he becomes in Talons of power. Oh, I'm also a single Pringle -- just hopefully not for life, because that would be devastating. I could go without a love for now though I wouldn't mind finding one soon, but otherwise loneliness is not a great thing for m --

All right, all right, enough of your boring old jibber-jabber, 'Crash. we can't forget about the really important character -- Me!!!

name's Skyrocket -- SkyWing, nightWing and Mudwing hybrid. I may live in the SeaWings' kingdom, but I don't have even a hint of those fish-dragons' blood. I'm heterosexual panromantic and the beautiful IceWing-RainWing hybrid over there is Hue's Dance, the love of my life  If you dare insult them, you'll Have to answr to me.

H-hi . . . Im Hue's Dance, non-binary NightWing-RainWing hybrid. I-im demisexual . . . p-panromantic . . .

I've known Skyrocket for five years -- that's thirteen in human years a-according to WinterInk -- and weve been throuh a lot

So, um he's a really good guy once you get to know hm!!! Please don't think he's mean!!!

Oof, those are my main ocs and typing out their intros is EXHAUSTING.

Why must you talk so much Wavecrash? Also Sweetspark IS my Sona -- we don't have to be exactly alike, you know!! >~<

1. Because you made me this way., B3

2. Well see about that!!! °>°

what da hekk o^o

Wavecrash is honestly super weird. They're demimale but biologically female, by the way.

ocs are limitless on the scale of sexuality / romanticism and gender. :)

@Zealand ~ Hallo!!! Nice to meet u and hello marine •v•

HALLU FELLOW OC

SWEETSPARRRK

• Posted at:

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

I know who you are

I know where you're from

I know why you're here

I'm out!

Kapushi!!!

My phone loaded really weird, so I thought my other post didn't come through!!

Sorry about that

I have to eat dinner rn, so I can't reply properly! Later :)

• Posted at:

WinterInk or Astatine

they / them

I know who you are

I know where you're from

I know why you're here

I'm out!