First off, thanks to Unique and credit to her for creating the original Wolves FWRP, and for letting us revive it and renew it! And, credit and a huge thanks to Basilisk, as she was my partner In doing this!

also for characters, me and Basilisk will use the wolves we have specified in our packs, but we depending upon if we want to or not, we might not fill out a form for them (We probably will though, just when we get the time).

Now, onto the story.

The world of Lycan. A beautiful place, covered in Forests, deserts, tundras, and all the Like. Even more amazing are the creatures that roam this world. They are mostly wolves, and other animals, but there are no humans to be seen.

There are many packs, and although there doesn’t seem to be a huge imminent threat, there is still tons of things to worry about (infighting, raids from other packs, and even some mystical magical jumbo jumbo), that honestly, you are glad that there isn’t (for now...)

So, run wild my friends, forge your path in this beautiful world of Lycan, fight, survive, make friends, and live a Lycan life!

So, the world of Lycan is mostly covered in forests (sparse or thick, and it varies greatly), but there are oceans and mountains and deserts and all sorts of terrain, so use it!

This is mostly a pretty open FWRP, but that gives you the ability to do a LOT! Have fun!

So you can be a Loner/Rouge (either that used to be part of a pack, or was always a loner), an animal part of one of the packs that have been made and accepted, or you can make your own pack!

-Note: if you need help with making a pack, check the links below to look at My Pack Guide And Basilisk’s Pack Guide to get ideas, however no plagiarism please. And if you need any more help with creating one, just ask! Me or Basilisk would be willing to help!

-Link to my Packs Guide: /311514
-Link to Basilisk’s Packs Guide:
/311842

Rules:
-when creating a thread related to this, put ‘Wolves’ in the title.
-No being Op. A pack can have decent powers all around, but one animal having too many powers isn’t good. Basically, me and/or Basilisk will decide what is and isn’t Op.
-NO MARY SUES. I cannot stress this ENOUGH. When you do the personality section, don’t just list a couple of words, actually describe what they are like! However, if you truly want to try and develop them more in this FWRP, you can say that, AS LONG AS THEY DON’T DEVELOP INTO A MARY SUE.
-there are no humans (or at least none have been found).
-put ‘W’ in other.
-no controlling another’s character or killing them off without permission. If they are your character however, by all means, go ahead.
-put ‘O’ in other.
-If your animal is part of a pack that was created by someone else, you need to listen to whoever the Alpha (the leader) is (or your animal does at least). No going around changing the whole pack or something without their permission, or breaking all of the pack’s rules without consequences.
-Shipping allowed, but don’t force someone into a ship if they do not agree with it/want to.
-put ‘L’ in other.
-A maximum of only 2 packs per person. And if there start to be too many packs and not enough people, we will shut down the pack making for a while.
-Try to be detailed in your pack forms and animal forms, but we understand if you don’t have a lot of time, as long as you try to expand upon it.
-be nice outside of the FWRP!
-put ‘V’ in other.
-Mainly the animals will be wolves obviously, but other canines (foxes, coyotes, etc.) are allowed. Other animals are allowed as well, but must be kept to a minimum. Hybrids are allowed, but realistic ones. Ex: Coywolves, wolfdogs, any crosses between different wolf breeds. No canine/feline hybrids or anything like that. Don’t flood the FWRP with them, and be aware that a pack might not accept your animal because of their species.
-When picking fur/main body color and eye color, try to stay closer to regular animal colorations, however, if your animal is part of a pack that has slightly irregular coloring, then that is alright, just don’t go crazy with it.
-speaking of coloring, no bright pink or something like that. Blue fur that looks brown or black, or something similar to that is fine.
-put ‘E’ in other.
-no weird piercings or collars.
-no electronics or metal unless your wolves powers are to control it.
-Only me and Basilisk are allowed to accept, edit, and refuse forms, unless we ask someone else to help us.
-put ‘S’ in other.
-Me and Basilisk are allowed to add or change the rules.
-You MUST listen to Me and Basilisk, otherwise we can and will kick you out of the FWRP.

Here are the forms!

the pack form,

Pack name:

Members (optional, at least list the ranks, and if anyone joins your pack, add them):

Note: Ranks can be changed depending upon what the certain pack is like. Not all rank needs to be filled, if you want. Only the leader rank really needs to be, although people will need to join your pack before you can start.

Alpha:

Alpha’s Mate:

Beta:

The Seer/Healer:

Seer's apprentice:

Fighters:

Hunters:

Caretakers of the Pups (you can come up with a name for this rank):

Pups: (in order of age)

Territory:

Camp:

Usual Species of Wolf (optional, can be a mix of many wolves):

Powers:

Abilities:

Diet:

Enemies (optional):

Allies (Optional):

Social roles (just put in the rank, and what they do):

Rules (different for each pack):

How are ranks assigned?:

History (Optional):

Other/Fun Facts (Optional):

And the Wolf/Animal form!

*=optional

Name:
Age (moons for pups/young, seasons [4 in a year] for wolves/full-grown):
Wolf Species/Species:
Mate?*:
Pups?*:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Abilities:
Background*:
Other:

so, I hope you join and have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

Bookmark! I always wanted to join the original wolves rp.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

Yey!

also, because there are so many wolves In my packs already, I probably won’t fill out forms. (Or will only post ones I fill out at my own pace. Or maybe just the Alphas). However, just because they don’t have a form, doesn’t mean I don’t have them/control them.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

I don't have time now, but I'm going to make a male wolf alpha. Bookmark.

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

@Darksea, okay!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

I'll probably make like two forms later. 

(Also, for the caretaker of the pups, it could be the omegas or the gammas of the pack) 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

@Cara, no I meant you get to choose who the care takers for the Pups are if you make your own pack.

and yay!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Oh, please save a seer/healer! I don't care what pack it is!

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

@Lunastar, saved!

and guys, saves only last a Day!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

would it make it easier for people to join, and would more people want to join if I created a pack that had all the spots open, and whoever became the Alpha of it could change it and edit it?

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

bookmark

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Name: Two-Tail (goes by Karma)

Age (moons for pups/young, seasons [4 in a year] for wolves/full-grown): 16 seasons.

Pack?: Rogue

Wolf Species/Species: Siberian husky/Gray wolf mix

Mate?*: Open

Pups?*: N/A

Appearance: She is fairly small for her breed, and one of her ears is ripped off. But her most distracting feature is her two tails, the product of a parasitic twin. She has big eyes, and they are colored with a striking green. Her coat is solid black, with gray patches all over. Her tails are long and fluffy, just like the rest of her coat. Her remaining ear is large and wolf like. A large thick scar runs down the length of her stomach. Long claws and sharp teeth.

Personality: She appears to be more of a loner, but is actually really sad and lonely. Due to her past experiences, she has gained a distrust for most other canines. She is very self conscious about her tails.

Powers: She can make unlucky things happen. She has almost no control over what happens, or when, but sometimes a tree branch could fall and hit someone she’s talking to, or her food could be stolen.

Abilities: She is a decent hunter. She can also jump pretty high.

Background*: I’m getting lazy at this point, so she was pretty much abandoned by her mom.

Other: Wolves. 

• Posted at:

NIX 

A Cooler than you A

Depressed

⏦ Furry trash 

⚭ Camp Camp trash

⁂ Catholic

⟐ PAN 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Nix, Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Can I make a pack with other forumers? Or do I have to make the entire pack myself?

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

Can I join but can I be my Dutch Angel Dragon, I can be your healer if you want. Vegan doesn't fight whatsoever, all she does is balance out the conditions of nature.

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

@Vegan, I'm sorry, Dutch Angel dragons aren't allowed..you could be a type of lizard, or a type of bird if you want something similar to that, though!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Darksea, You could absolutely work together with other forumers to make a pack! I kind of did that with Basilisk because she helped me with my packs! and you can also make a pack all by yourself as well, either is allowed! :)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Bookmark. Also, can I have a position in your clan?

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

Ok, Dutchies are completely harmless but, I guess I will be a Raccoon. But I will be neon green from a toxic substance that I have got in contact with a long time ago, so it changed my fur color. I will only be neon green, maybe also have dark green pupils and dark green paws. But still, can I be your guy's healer?

• Posted at:

Vegan

Clemence (Red sash)

Easily Ignored

Oh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry. Well, get ready because I'm about to be GORGEOUS

Outburst

@Pineapple, sure! Just use the link to my Packs Guide, scroll all the way down, and read the requirements for each pack, and which spots are open! (or if you want, I can bump up the guide thread.)

@Vegan, er...A racoon is alright, but the Flumen pack wouldn't accept racoons, an neon green fur is a bit crazy..HOWEVER, If your animal had nature related powers, and their fur was a more..darker or foresty green, then that would be alright :)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

(Look at background. His pack was killed by humans if that ok. He dose not know what they where so he calls them the horned demons. Ill change the story if its not ok. Just thought it would be a intresting background.)

Name: Coal
Age (moons for pups/young, seasons [4 in a year] for wolves/full-grown): I dont know how the age works... can you help me with that. Hes a adult but not old.
Pack?: Loner
Wolf Species/Species: Hes a Alaska grey wolf.
Mate?*: None yet.
Pups?*: None yet.
Appearance: He has dark green eyes and his fur is long and black as coal. His snout and face is covered in old scars and his teeth are very white and clean. He could be considered hansom but the scars make him a bit scary.
Personality: I want to develop it in RPs but here is what I got. He hates packs but inside he wants to be part of one. He is nice but acts mean and scary if he thinks you are a threat. She can be shy some times but when e talks he is very strait forward getting to the point. He also has nightmares every night of how his pack died when he was little. 
Powers: None. Its not much of a power but he can be very loud and wolves can hear him from mountains away and his howl is for some strange reason echoy and scary like a ghost is calling out.  
Abilities: Hmmm. Great at fighting and climbing mountains and can resist large amounts of cold and can go for weeks without food.
Background*: When he was a pup he was the child of the pack leader of the snowy hills but one day strange creatures came on floating islands wearing skins of animals and horns on their head and fire and iron sticks in their hands. They killed all his pack as Coal hid in hallow tree trunk watching as the demons with fire and iron sticks skinned his pack and left on their floating islands. They killed his family for their skins and they left their meat. They didnt eat them. They killed them cuz they wanted to. Coal fled into the mountains and lived as a lone wolf teaching himself to hunt and survive. He is the last of the Frost Pack and he is proud he survived and aims to restart the pack but for now he lives in a cave of ice alone. He hasn't met another wolf for years.

Other: Wolves!

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

This is going to be so fun!

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

@Apocalypse, i’m Sorry, but there aren’t humans in Lycan...maybe you could have had an enemy pack that killed Coal’s pack? Otherwise, everything else is great!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Can I have a Alpha? And the a Seer/Healer? 

(I'm completely fine if you don't want me to have both of them. If I can't, just save an Alpha and a Hunter. :D)

(Now back to cheerleading practice.) 

.-.

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

@Cara, Alpha And Seer of which one?

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Angel - I don't really care which one. Whatever makes your like easier. I can even make my own pack if you want. :D 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

@Cara, because you want an Alpha, making your own pack would be better, but it’s up to you!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

*life. 

My friend's phone likes typos. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

I'll make my own pack. :D. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Pack name: Cirrol

Members (optional, at least list the ranks, and if anyone joins your pack, add them): Lead Gale, Lead Storm, Lead Cloud, Gales, Storms, Clouds, Messengers, Hunters, Storm apprentices, Cloud apprentices, Pups

Note: Ranks can be changed depending upon what the certain pack is like. Not all rank needs to be filled, if you want. Only the leader rank really needs to be, although people will need to join your pack before you can start.

Lead Storm: Rhime (M) (Dark gray, large and muscular, silver eyes)

Lead Cloud: Mirous (F) (Lighter gray, amber eyes, muscular)

Lead Gale: Tolyr (F) (Tan, hazel eyes, lean and wiry)

Clouds: TBD

Cloud apprentices: TBD

Storms: TBD

Storm apprentices: TBD

Gales: TBD

Gale apprentices: TBD

Messengers: TBD

Hunters: TBD

Pups: (in order of age) TBD

Territory: A large, sparse forest with several rivers running through it

Camp: A clearing with one of the rivers running through it

Usual Species of Wolf (optional, can be a mix of many wolves): Storms, Clouds, and Gales are regular wolves. Hunters and Messengers are some wolves and some hybrids.

Powers: All pure Cirrol wolves can control the weather. Gales can summon and control wind, Clouds can summon or banish clouds, and Storms can control the weather that comes from these clouds. The weakest Clouds only have the powers to summon a small cloud, but they've learned to build these clouds together to create a larger cloud from which a Storm can summon various types of weather. If the cloud is large enough, the Gales can work together to form and control a tornado. Stronger Clouds can form and banish larger clouds, or summon and banish clouds that are farther away, and it only takes a few strong Gales to create a tornado. Clouds are stronger near water, Storms are stronger when the clouds are larger, and Gales are stronger in large open areas and when there's already wind to control.

Abilities: All pure Cirrol wolves are fast runners. Other than that, they're pretty normal.

Diet: Mostly small forest animals, but the Hunters sometimes catch larger animals like deer, caribou, and moose.

Social roles (just put in the rank, and what they do):

Lead Storms, Clouds, and Gales: These three basically lead the pack. They fight in major battles, and on ordinary days, the rest of the pack can approach them with requests.

Clouds: They ensure that there's always the right amount of rain in the forest. If another pack becomes long-term enemies of the Cirrol, the Clouds will banish the clouds in their territory, causing a drought there. They teach apprentices.

Storms: They ensure that the weather that comes from clouds isn't violent or harmful. In battle, they rain hailstones and lightning on their opponents. They teach apprentices.

Gales: They use the wind to help their wolves run even faster. In battle, they cast strong winds in the faces of their opponents, slowing them down. They can also create a tornado if they work together. They teach apprentices.

Apprentices: They learn to use their powers, and the more experienced ones can help in battles or daily tasks.

Messengers: Hybrids and newcomers who bring news to the Leaders and anyone else who needs it. There aren't many of them.

Hunters: Hybrids and newcomers who hunt for the pack.

Pups: The youngest Cirrol wolves. Wolves it hybrids; raised by their parents until their apprenticeship.

Rules (different for each pack):

- Do not linger in the Leaders' den after they tell you to leave.

- The Leaders will decide whether or not newcomers are accepted into the pack.

- Physical fights are allowed, as long as no wounds could be fatal and no wolves use the weather in their fights.

- Do not kill Cirrol wolves

- Do not kill wolves from other packs unless in battle

- Do not eat prey until the pups, mothers, and leads have eaten it

- Do not cause harmful weather unless in battle or permitted by the Leaders

- Breaking these rules will result in exile from the Cirrol pack

- Do not contact other tribes unless in battle or permitted by the Leaders

- Obey the Leaders' decisions on requests

How are ranks assigned?: The Leaders are the strongest Cloud, Storm, and Gale of the tribe. Clouds, Storms, and Gales are decided by their powers, and they choose their apprentices. Messengers and Hunters are typically newcomers and hybrids.

History (Optional):

Other/Fun Facts (Optional): WOLVES

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

I'm pretty sure the Beta spot is open, can you save her? Thanks.

• Posted at:

Prim

I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

Two bottle ‘a sweet tea for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

@Firework, accepted! The Cirrol pack is really cool! :D!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

@Pineapple, for which pack? Caelum or Flumen? Because both girl beta spots are open XD!

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

1 , , 3 , 4