Midnightsparklestar woke up ony mofning and she feet sick. "Mom I'm sick" she called to her mom who was in teh livign roon. "ok" mommy said "You can skip sdchool today" Midnightsparklestar said thank you mama But then her mom sad "But this is the last time. You have been absent for foiteen dayd now so after oday you have to go back to school." Midnightsparklestar cried "why mom you are so meanm" she sobbed through her tears she spread her snow white giant feathery wings and flkew up to her room even though she was already in it "I hate theis family!!!" she cri So then she whent on the wof forums to vent out her frustrations but everyone said "you are spoiled and your grammar is horrible are you five" and Midnightsparklestar cried mor She said "I wiah I could go to Pyrrhia and be a drafon my mom wouldnt boos my aroundf there and I would be cool and have powes But she knew that wouldn't happen so she crid mor

But then suddenly Gloryu frm the background looked at Midnightsparklestar, I feel bad for you do you want to come over" Midnightsparklestar cried more but this time it was tear od happieness and she said "Yes!1!!!1!" But then she said "WAITT!!! I have a REWQEYUST." "A what?" "A REQUDAUEST." "A request?" "yeah that" "okay wat is it"

Midnightsparklestar took a deep breath and she said, "I wanna be an animus but my sould is forever safe and also a hybrid of all the dragon tribes to have all their powers but also part SilkWing to o so I an have buuterfly wigns and I can choose to turn on and off being a firescales frostscales AND venomscales"

"Okay" glory said "wish granted because I an apparently secretly a genie or somthing" "yay" Midnightsparklestar said "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! BUY ONE SHAMWOOHOO IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES AND GET ANOTHER FREEE!!!" gklry was confused "er sorry" Midnightsparklestar said "wrong franchise "but ryan higa isn't even a franchise" glory was confuse again "eh whatever" Midnightsparklestar said "ANYWAY, I wanna also be able to shapeshift into a cat wihth buttiful feathery giant snow white wings like I have now and also has all the abilities of all the clan cat from warriors and be able to talk with Starclam

"what is a star clam" glory asked "actually nevermind it's okay wish granted." "yay" Midnightsparklestar said again happily Then suddenly poof! Midnightsparklestar was in Pyrhhia and she was a drafon!!!!! And she was rainbow and colorchanging and had venom fangs lke a rainWing and she could breathae underwater and do aquatic like a seawing and she could have frostbite and serrateed claws like an Icewing and she had buttiful buuterfly winfs like a silkwing and she had a barb like a sandWing and she had giant wings and susper hot fire like a skywing and she could read minds even through skyfire and had future vision like Clearsight and she had toggleavble firescales and frostscales and venomscales and she was an animus and she was alsobuttiful But then she realized that she had beesn teleported into the middle of the Sky Kingdom!!! And Scarlet was still the president at that time! "Oh no" Midnightsparklestar said "President tr—I mean Scarlet will kill me!" "I am not a president" Scarlet snarled angrily "I am QUEEN scarlet!" dun dun dun to be continnued...

I'm sorry

And the grammar was hard since I'm such a grammar nerd

Also, I know I said something some may find a little offensive, but please don't report me. If you found it offensive, please tell me and I won't do anything like that in the future.

mods please please PLEASE pass

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

^ These two have been and will be up here till the day we're gone.

LUPA 2647

February or July 2015 – March 2019

the forum nostalgia pile

remember the lost. that's what matters.

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

By the way I'm sorry for turning Glory into a monster

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

this is legitimately gorgeous

she flew to her room even though she was already in it X,DDD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

You were gonna do president trump!!!!

• Posted at:

||Ya Boi Gr8ness||

she/her  

"I used to think I was indesicive, now i'm not sure."      

"Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping."

izuku midoriya

@Greatness Welp time to hide from a barrage of Trump-supporters

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

bump

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Scarlet snarled. "i am gonna make you fight... hmm..." Midnightsparklestar hedld her brethe. "QIBLI!" scarlet anounnced "oh no!" Midnightsparklestar gasped. "But quibli is so strong and mighty and noble and amaxing!" sh esaid Sje knew she was doomed. She started to crie

Quibli saw Midnightsparklestar criying and he said oh no don't be sad Midnightsparklesetar He hugged her and Scarlet was mad "fight" she comanded "Now!" But qibli was firm. "No!" He announced "I would never hurt Midnightsparklestar!" Midnightsparklestar cryed again but of hapinnes "Thank you" she said "But... don't you love Moon?" "Not anymore" Qiubli saud "You are way better" He paused. "Plus, you are an animus! You can make me an animus too so I can cast the spells I've wantd to cast" "But what if you become evil" Midnightsparklestar said concerned because she forgot she could make animus soulds safe Quidble stoped and thot for a moment. "I trust you" he finnaly sad "plus with you I wouldn't want to cast anymor spells because I would be with you and you are all I need" "awe that's so sweet Midnightsparklestar said" "Thankyou Quibdgkdsglei" “You’re welcome” he said But then suddenly scarlet was there! And she was mad “You are not going to get away with this!” She screamed

Suddenly Morrowseer swooped in out of nowhere and he was GIANT! “Luke—I mean Midnightsparklestar—I am your father!” Midnightsparklestar gasped. “How dare you! It is ‘no, I am your father’ not ‘luke I am your father’ You are a terrible star Wars fan” Then, she gasped again. “But I am supposed to be a hujman how is thes posible?!” she cried Morrowseer grinned devilshley. “You were adopted! Where did you think you got your wings frlom? I married Angel from Maximum Ride and you are our child. Did you know you also have gills like she does?” he said. Midnightsparklestar gasped “omg” she exclaimed! “anyway” Morrowseer continued “Since you are my daughter, I am gonna take you away to the Night Kingdom” “But wati I love Quibli please take him too” “ok” Morrowseer sighed heavily “Only because you are so beautiful and magical” “yay” Midnightsparklestar said happily Then they went ot the Night kKingdom.

Suddenly DARKSTALKER swopped out of nowhere “STOP!” he commanded. “Morrowseer, how dare you pretend Midnightsparklestar is your daughter? Midnightsparklestar, he is a liar! I am your father! I married Angel from Maximum Ride to give you as many powers and abilities as possible!” Midnightsparklestar gasped. She was torn between believeing Morrowseer or Darkstalker! Finally she chose Darksalker. “ok Darkstalker But, I love Quibli so can you take him too? But DON’T enchant me or him ok?” “ok” Darkstalker agreed “Come on let’s meet Clearsight—OH WAIT! I forgot to tell you that Clearsight is also your mom and that’s why you can read minds so well becasue Nightwing genetics totally work like that” Midnightsparklestar gasped again “omg” she gsepd, and no one seemed to have reacted to the fact that Midnightsparklestar had two moms But then suddenly, Winter came out of nowhere! “Midnightsparklestar I love you! Even though you are Darkstalker’s daughter, I am willing to put thta aside for YOU!” But then Qibil growled “No! You don’t truly love her! I loved Midnightsparklestar first!” They started to get ready to fight. “oh no!” Midnightsparklestar horrifyed. “What have i done?”

mods please pass

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

*Cringes so hard she does a cart wheel in the air out of the thread but then walks back in* Its still the most beautifully written story I've ever seen...

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Well then your definition of beautiful is a little wacky XD

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Ermagersh

10000000000/10

• Posted at:

Disaster

Queen of sushi and annoying everyone

Someday soon, karma's gonna find you

"Thankyou Quibdgkdsglei"

*dies*

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

Wow

this

is beautiful

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

Wait, the initial post....you mentioned Ryan Higa.

Do you....do you watch Nigahiga too?

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

@creativescarlet (sorry I can't see signatures) yesmaybeYES

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Midnightsparklestar leapt forward. “STOP!” she sadi. “You guys don’t need to fight over me!” “ok you are right” quilbi agreed “yes” sadi winter “But only because you said to stop fighting and I love you” “aw that’s so sweat” Midnightsparklestar gushed. But by doing that she made Quibli mad! oh no! “grrr” Qibili said “how come you never sad that to me” Midnightsparklestar said “actually ya I did in chapter one pay attention” Qibul cried because that was mean what Midnightsparklestar said. he flew away “Wait!” Midnightsparklestar said “im sorry I didn’t mean it!” She tryd to file after him but Winter stopped her. “He ran away from you he is not worthy of your attention. Be with me! I care about you.” Midnightsparklestar stared into his buttiful blue eyes. She read his mind which said I love Midnightsparklestar even more than Moon I would do anything for her Oh no but what if she doesn’t love me oh no I am sad Midnightsparklestar pulled Winter clsoe. “It’s ok” she whispered “I will always be here for you” and then they snuggled together. But then Midnightsparklestar heard another mind farther away. It was Qibil’s! oh no! Qibuili’s mind said I knew it! She never loved me! She was just using me to make Winter jealous! Traitor! whyyyy “Oh no!” Midnightsparklestar exclaimed, shoocked “Qibli!” she cried out, breaking apart from Winter “It’s not what it looks like! That’s not what I meant!” As she rose up into the air, she heared Winter’s thoughts: She betrayed me! She never really loved me! Trator! She always loved Qibil I was just her rebound whyyyy Midnightsparklestar stopped in midair. What should I do?! She asked the readers because she could break the foutrht wal. “Who should I go after? (and I’m sorry this is a shorter chaprte)”

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

IKR

Lets continue it in the thread. Come on, it will be fun! 

• Posted at:

{AMBER THE OWNER OF THE CORALISTIC NEWS}

Fave -Half-Sayings

Catch meh outside!

Partners in crime!

The skies are filled with bl--------

You'll never take me alive!

Argue in the light

Ghost among these streets

Hands up! Wait no down!

XD my guess is that she turns into clones because she clearly has that superpower 

• Posted at:

Sanetra

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

"Oh no I am sad" 

*dies laughing because this is almost better than Cringestar's Journey*

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

@Sanetra Yeah pretty much

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ARMLEG. HE BELONGS TO ISHMAEL IN CRINGESTAR’S JOURNEY. (/297820 in Spirit Animals)

Chapter Four (yeah I’m gonna attempt to keep track of chapters now)

Midnightsparklestar squeezed in constipation [sic] and soon another Midnightsparklestar came out of her butt! she gasped “omg when did I get pregnant” But then she realized... I cam go after bothe of them! The two Midnightsparklestars whent after both of the drafons

First she wehnt after Qibli. “Qibilue wait! Please! I love you! Don’t abandon me! “Qblierhe turned “No. You already betrayed me onec. I’m not going to fall for it afgain.” “What about Afghanistan?” Midnightsparklestar inquired “oh never mind’ Qibli said “Anyway im NOT going back you never truly loved me!” Midnightsparklestar cried tears of diamonds. She transformed into a cat and summoned Armleg from BadClan. She glared at Qibil. “If you don’t get back together with med, I will go out with ARmleg!” Even though this was a terrible strategy to win Quibli back (remember kids, romance is complicated) Qibule balked athte sight of Armleg. “ok he agreed But you didn’t have to use Armleg—” Armleg winked, and his muscles rippled dreamily, causing all the females in Pyrrhia except for Midnightsparklestar to promptly faint in starstruck admiration “—to convince me. I didn’t want to see yuo fry” “what ew I hate McDonald’s” Midnightsparklestar said in disgust. “Fry, cry, whatever same difference” qbili sighed. Anyway Armleg was transported back t oBadClan. Quibedfgksli and Midnightsparklestar flew off into the twilight (zone) where thye interrupted Arthur Curtis’s flight on accident.

Meanwhile, the other Midnightsparklestar flew back to winter. “Winter no! I wasn’t trying to abandion you I was just wanting to comfort him and help hism understand! This isall a big fat misunderastanding” Winter gasped in indignation “Are you calling me fat” “Midnightsparklestar quickly said No no no, not at all it is a metaphor” “hmph” said Winter “But please winter fourgive me” Midnightsparklestar pleaded She stared to cry jewels. “oh no” Winter said “don’t cry please I love you and I’m sorry for my outburst” Midnightsparklestar smiled “thank you Winter” And no one though about how Midnightsparklestar just guilt-tripped two drafons because it was impossible for Midnightsparklestar to commit bad and immoral things like that. But then, both Qibili and Winter ran into each other, and they saw Midnightsparklestar with the other! oh no! Midnightsparklestar said “I can explain!” but both winter and quiebjbfdli were like “nope” and they both flew away. Midnightsparklestar sobbed in despair “whyyy” she cryed Everything she had just done to mend her relationshop with Qibli and Winter just got brokened But then suddenly, a HOT drafon appeared! “Hi Midnightsparklestar” he said in a deep, dreamy voice. His eyes were rainbow and he was buff “omg” Midnightsparklestar said “Who are you” “I am…” TO BE CONTIHNEUD…

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

XDDD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

Amigos

ARMLEG THO WE NEED MORE CROSSOVERS MAKE ONE WITH MURICACLAN NEXT

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

*thumbs up*

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

*dies*

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Chapter Five

"I am," the hot drafon dramticaly said...

"Um...

"SHADE!" he finished. Midnightsparklestar didn't notice his hesitiation when Shade sayed his name because he waws too hot. He was like even hotter than Armlg. He had glossy black scales that gleamed and sparkeld in the moonlight (it is n ight because eit adds to his hotness and apparently time warps ot accomodate hotness BECAUSE PLOT OKAY), chiseled features, giant wings, and his buff mucsls were super hot. Midnightsparklestar instantly fell in lovfe with him because aparrently you should jugde people based on thier looks and not on their personlaity. "omg" Midnightsparklestar said "I love you!" she realized. "yeah I was going for that" Shade's hot voice said while his hot mouth moved; like he was so hot he basiccaly had firescalse They eloped and dispaerred to live happily ever after.

JUST KIDDING! Instad, Shade said "Folow me." Midnightsparklestar said "ok" and Shade took off, his giant wings sparkling in the moonlight. Midnightsparklestar asked sahde while they were fliygn, "What trive are you? I odn't recognize it." Shade said "I am from the Third Continent! We are called HotWings. We are all super hot and OP, like we have unlimited powers." "omg" Midnightsparklestar gasped "I have unlimtied poewrs too!1!!1!" "Anyway shade continued From the Third Continent, we can communicate with scavengers. There, the scaverngers have citeis and stuff. I once saw a scavenger with giant gorgeous buttiful white feathery wings once." Midnightsparklestar gasped again with realizesation. "That was me!" she exclaimed. The third Continent was EARTH! because earth is a continwent. Shade nodded, which caused his neck muscles to ripple atracctivley. "yeah. Al the HotWings can also shapeshift into scavengers. In fact, the same scavenger I saw with wings, which was YOU, went to my school. I was Shawn. Get it? Shawn, Shade? no?"

But Midnightsparklestar was busy hyperventilating because she was gasping so much. "OMG!" Sh exclaimed again. Shawn was her crush at school! He was super hot too. Now Midnightsparklestar saw the resemblance.

Anyway they reached the place Shade sad Midnightsparklestar to foloow. It was a ginat palce mad eout of diamonds and gold and opla and a bunch of other valuable pretty stuff. Nobody questioned how none of the other drafons hdn't found this plaec yet but o hwell. With a flick of his tail, which causeed the muscles there to flex hotyl, Shade opened the giant jewel-encrusted gates with his MNID. The he walekd into the ginat gates, his mucsls rippling very hotly, and Midnightsparklestar followed close behind. The inside of the palcae was HUGS. uh i mean HUGE. the walls were ornate and decorated and made out of gold and diamonds. The furniture which drafons aparenttly need like chairs and stuff was also decorate with swirly patterns and carvings and gold-plated decorations (which seems very uncomfortable but because plot it is not) and they were all very plushy and sfot. OMG Midnightsparklestar said "You likve here?" "yeah" Shade said "I made it all with my magic" "wow" Midnightsparklestar said admiringly "So you made all this with your MNID?" For somereason neither of them thought about using these powers to generate more trees or icecaps or medicine or food or homes for he needy or anything else that could help the world. "yeah" Shade relpied again. "You want my to train you?" Midnightsparklestar gasped. "Yuo woould?" she exclaimed.

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

No please no

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

Fawlse. Nutthin iz hawter than Armleg

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

this is painful but gorgeous XD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

Amigos

@Ishmael Weeellll... okay you caught meeeeee... *slinks away*

Armleg fans: Yeah! admit to da TRUGTH! Armleg is hotter than EVFRYON

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

Chapter Six

By the end f the day (yes becsue it was already night before so it took like a few minutes), Midnightsparklestar was fully trained in her majick. She was a very fast lwearner and was even better than Shade himeslfe! Shade had said that it normaaly tok most HotWings their hole life to get to the level tha Midnightsparklestar was at. Midnightsparklestar could shaepshifrt into ANYTHING, have superspped and stretgh, fly and become invisible (even thoug she cpuld do both because she had rainwing scales and wigns from being a drafon) and a buncb of otehr magival powers. But now she was slepy. So Shade said “ok do you wanna slep with ne?” Midnightsparklestar shyed away “Um” she hesititaded But then she lookedinto Shades’ buttiful riabnow eyes and they sparkles and Midnightsparklestar thought. I lovfe shade tho maybe I can hepl our relaitonsjhp “ok” she finnaly argeed. They went to bed Shade’s room was supper huge and pretty it was even more prety and decorated than the outside walss. There was a huge plushy coudh and a huger plushier bed with fluffy pilows (even though drafons don't sleep in bdes but oh wel). Shade said “ill take the couch you can have the bed” omg Midnightsparklestar thought He’s so chivalurus! “No” she prtested “This is your room you should be abel to slepp in your own bed” Midnightsparklestar got an idea you can sleep WITH m” Shade paused "ok..." he siad. They ogt into to the bed together

Shade stared with his buttiful r ainbow eyes into Midnightsparklestar's equally buttiful eyes. "You know I love you right" he whisperd Midnightsparklestar's heart was baeting super fast "Yes" she whisperd back and They gazed at each other for a long tim. Then tthey closd their eyes and leaned in to kiss each other (ew) because they loved eacho ther They warppd their wings around each other and fel asllep agaisnt each other.

The next day, Shade and Midnightsparklestar were oficially a couple (omg so cute rigth). They like skipped through meados holding hands (talons?) and stuf. Anyway they loved eac other. But tthen one night Midnightsparklestar was alone withoug shade with her, and a huge Nightwing came up to her! "I am Shapaeshifter" the NightWing said. "And I lvoe you!" Midnightsparklestar gasped. "But I already love shade" she protested "Yes I know" Shapeshifter said "But pleas, give me a chance! Come out hhere and se me every other day at this time and lwt me prove myself worthy of your LOVE!" he pleadeded. "...ok" Midnightsparklestar agreed reluctnactly. "I will give you one mouth to convince me of your lvoe and if you do convince me a will elope with you!" sje siad (dude Midnightsparklestar is a terrible girlfriend) "yay" Shapeshifter happily sayd and he quickly few awawy Midnightsparklestar made her way back to Shades big palace thign discrretyl. Luckiliy she learned to shiedl her thoughts from him thourgh his traingin. Shade wouldn't know. Before she knew it, it as arlready the first day of the month to meet with Shapeshifter. Her heart poundoing, Midnightsparklestar anxiously made her way to the field. She alreayd saw Shapeshifter's giant form in front ov her. I wonder how this is going to go she thought nervously

Wow the plot is slowly deteriorating (woah, who knew it could get WORSE?)

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

bump

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

"I will give you one mouth to convince me"

XD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

Amigos

yep

just a one-letter difference

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

this is old but it's beautiful and I found it so poke

• Posted at:

Zodiak

A quiet voice in a room filled with sound

Another chance, another choice, another go around

Est. 6/25/2016

Exactly 1740 Stars

"Please, remember it all..."

#IStoleSanetra'sCupcakes

This deserves to live

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

It's hilarious. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

oh. my. goodness.

that was... im just gonna say it...

terrible. 

the grammar! *dies*

~Peeta

• Posted at:

I Am

A HUNGER GAMES TRIBUTE

A KOTLC ELF

A RAINWING

A SHERLOCK HOLMES (BBC)

a proud christian!

I AM PEETA

Favorite Fandom(s)- The Hunger Games, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Sherlock, Wings of Fire

ships~ 

#Everlark

#Team-Foster-Keefe

#Sherlolly

#Glorybringer

YEET this is so very dead but should I continue it anyway?

• Posted at:

bluedolphin8423

CHRISTIAN!

LUPA 2647

the forum nostalgia pile

ClerilisaFRUIT

Toasteril

balegu

YES PLEASE DO

• Posted at:

ivy

why are uppercase and lowercase letters a thing? why don't we just write in all caps or all lc.? it's basically just western languages that do this? is this another relic of our eurocentric mentality and world? if so, i reject this way of life