(I know it’s not February but ay I couldn’t help it!)

You see to have received a grey letter with a smol little animal skull on it from Fossil. You read it.

Dear, Deities and helpers and pets!

I invite you to the Hearts Ball I am hosting in my domain! It will be at the outside of my cave, and there will be food, cool decorations, dancing, and all sorts of things.

But a few warnings before you come to my domain. The forest gets thicker and thicker as you walk through it, I live at the center! So here is a little map. I have created a trail of bleeding heart petals and pink vines to guide you to my home. Chameleons will be helping you!

There’s a map on the page of Fossil’s domain. It marks where the venomous collection of reptiles rest and the area where the crocs and gators chill. But then there is a bright pink line directing you to Fossil’s domain.

Oh yeah….. I didn’t have enough supplies for the trail soooo you must follow the chameleons THERE YOUR ONLY HOPE! Also please do not eat Blue, Purple, Maroon, Yellow, Orange, Grey. *There's a very long list of Chameleon names* yeah….. also some reptiles might be present during the party, and careful where you sit.

Even though it sounds crazy! You go either way.

Fossil’s domain seems to be decorated. There is a large cave opening. It’s lighted up with bright glowing lanterns. Inside the walls and ceiling seem very high. But there are a few tables and then food at the back. The tables are made from wood, same as the chairs. Then some of the chairs, most of it is decorated with bleeding heart flowers and other sorta pink flowers. Then outside the cave, fireflies surround the area and there are fairy lights hanging from the trees. The dance floor is a smooth wooden floor, then there’s a wood stage with no current at all except lights. Then there are a few scattered wood and cushioned chairs. There are some reptiles chilling around the area, one you might recognize is Jay, Fossil’s Little compainain. He seems to be chilling on one of the bare trees that’s at a corner on the dance floor(there three more for the sides) There also seem to be boulders around and a couple scattered tables to.

Fossil walks out of the cave wearing a black jacket with silver accents. Then around her neck is a tie, to go with that she wears black pants and black/grey boots. The shirt she wears is white. She also seems to be wearing a fedora.

“Try to look a bit nicer Fossil” Nightwind spoke, he was in his human form at the moment. He wore a galaxy looking suit that was more of a midnight purple. He also wore a silver tie with a black dress shirt “Try to lighten up!” Fossil grinned poking him. Nightwind adjusted his black hair a little bit “I will, will” he smiled slightly “There you go! Now your smiling!” Fossil teased.

Ryoko groaned “When will you be done already?” Her Brother was braiding up her long hair again “Soon! Wait a minute!” Ryuu growled, he was holding a few pins in his mouth “What are you even trying to do?” She asked “Make you look adorable cause you need a life” Ryuu laughed. “I do not!” She growled back. Ryoko wore a dark grey jacket and a white shirt, her pants were blue jeans and brown boots, the sleeves were pulled up and she wore silver bands around her wrists. 

“Give me a second!” Ryuu grumbled as he finished Ryoko's hair, she now had a few dark red ribbons through it, and she still wore her black bandana on top. Ryuu looked at her happily “You look awesome!” He said cheerfully. Ryuu wore his red bandana, and he wore a black blazer that had the sleeves rolled up, his pants were blood red and his shirt was a sorta grey color with a black/red tie. The twins walked out of the cave entrance avoiding crashing into any chairs.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

Far away to a place where Im free from the weight

Do you got room for one more troubled soul?  

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Peacock walked through the dense, thick forest, following the trail Fossil had mentioned in her letter. She arrived at Fossil's domain, admiring the decorations of the large cave. 

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

Marx hangs from one of the trees, her body mostly blending in with the fairy lights. "Excellent decorations here."

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ oh bobbit worm  

“Nice. Nice. Very nice.” Lykaina nodded as she looked around. She seemed to have just arrived as her hair was tangled with leaves from the forest and she hadn’t been there long enough to clean them out.

(okay anyone willing to be shipped with Lykaina c’mon I’ve attempted finding a crush for her like two times and I can’t bear the loneliness anymore)

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

“Thanks Marx!” She waved. She then looked at Peacock “I assume you like the decorations” she smiled nervously.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

" indeed. They are quite eye-catching, I must say." Peacock said with a smile and a polite nod.

• Posted at:

**Atbash**

[ѕнє/нє/тнєу/χє]

AtheistLGBTQA+

sxʟ/ʜғʟxɪʙʟ

oʌǝɹןoɹd oɟ ɔ!dɥǝɹs

**αstrσnσmєr**

Lapidot iOTP

Firework walks in wearing a red dress with pink accents that's much thinner than her normal clothes. "Glad to know I'm not the only deity who knows how to throw a party." She says with a smile.

• Posted at:

Firework

forum hopefully friend

Remember Hurricane.

I love you all.

“Same” Fossil replied to Firework. “Nightwind is it daylight still?” She asked her assasint.

He shifted into his crow form and checked it was almost sunset. He flew back down and changed into his human form “Almost Sunset” he replied. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

”We’re here!” Murdoc exclaimed.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

~NightWolf~

"Oh boy," she said. "I love February! Yo(Sorry just being me...) Griffon," she said. 

Griffon hesitated. "Err sure. As friends?"

"Totally!" was his reply.

• Posted at:

~иιgнтωσf~

ғσяυм υηкησωη

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." -Norman Cousins

"HELLO, EVERYONE!!!" Cadey seemed to have found her way into the party.

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

Demigirl | she/her/they/them | Artist

And all my friends just left!

But oh how I miss y'all.

Even though pain is temporary,

It seems it'll never go away.

~Bixbite

“Hello Everyone!” Fossil waved “The entertainment will be here soon!” She added.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Poke!

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Poke

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Facet walked in wearing a light purple dress with a gold trimmed, her hair in fancy updo, and zircon earrings glittered from her ears. She saw Murdoc and waved, smiling brightly.

Shard followed, dressed in a pale blue tux, though his sword was still sheathed at his hip.

Drizzle bounced in wearing a short bubblegum pink dress with heart patterns.

(Drizzle and Shard are both up for shipping:)

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

”Hello my dear. Do you need anything?” Murdoc inquired. 

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

@Lykaina Okin can have a crush on her if you want))

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

@Niko oh my gosh thank you, that’s the first time someone noticed my tragic attempts at finding Lykaina a mate and yes let’s do the crush

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

“Welcome everyone!” Fossil said and then turned to the werewolf twins “Both of you go get The I insterments the entertainment will be here soon”

”Got it!” Ryoko replied and she and her brother raced behind the stage and opened the back compartment and looked for the insterments.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Poke

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Facet walked over to Murdoc making sure her wings didn't catch on any of the decorations. "Oh, I'm alright, thank you though." She said politely, "wow, it's so pretty here, I'm not used to parties, never really go to them, but since now I'm a goddess and all I thought it would be nice to try something new. I'm glad I chose to come."

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

-Proud Christian

-Selkie

-Over zealous Rain-Ice hybrid

-Asgardian

Forum Fam: Silverskies, Moonlight, & Onyx

"I am royally cheesed off!!!"~Me

"I am not doing get help." ~Loki

(I'm straight but for the purpose of this rp, you can literally ship me with whoever you want)

Rivulet enters gliding on a pool of water, wearing a short, white skintight dress that looks purposely ripped, the sleeves ripped off as well as the lower half so it goes up to her knees. She's wearing an opal embedded circlet on her head, as well as opal anklets.

She smiles and bows, the water around her feet disapating.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

Silverskies came strolling into the party site wearing a stormy blue mini-dress with a empire waistline and sweetheart neckline, accented with a thin silvery belt. Her stiletto heels were dark silver and she wore a few select pieces of dark sapphire and silver jewelry. To top it all off, she was wearing a thin silver headband with three sapphire droplets embedded on the center and a pair of silver sunglasses."Hello, Fossil! How are you?" She exclaimed, smiling.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

Skylight was wearing a black leather jacket with silver spikes, a dark red crop top, black leggings and thigh-high black stiletto boots with silver spikes. Her coppery red hair was plaited down her back in a thick braid and she wore silver and dark ruby jewllery, a lot of it themed with wings and spikes. To complete her look she wore smoky black eyeshadow and blood-red lipstick."Hey, Ryoko. You look nice." She casually said, furling her wings.

Wind Weaver hurried after the other two, wearing a flowing white blouse, blue skinny jeans and silvery blue flats. Her hair was down loose and she wore a silver locket, a sky-blue headband and a few silver bangle bracelets."Hello, everyone! Awesome party sight!!" She cheerfully exclaimed, secretly hoping that her boyfriend Niko would come.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

“I’m doing well, Ryoko and Ryuu are getting out the insterments for the entertainment” she said and then nodded tworeds the stage.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

A smile tugged at Skylight's lips and she asked,"Do you want me to do an aerial fire dance? Or do sword-swallowing?" She grinned wickedly and relished at Silver's horrified expression.

"SKYLIGHT WINGED, STOP THAT!! This is a Valentines party, not a crazy tribal party!" She exclaimed, glaring.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Ryoko and her brother set the insterments up on stage and overheard what’s Skylight said “Ohhhh sounds Fancy!” She joked as she walked over.

Fossil laughed. Then noticed a group of gorgons, there was only 4 of them “Ah the entertainment is here! I’ll be back!” She smiled and ran over to the Gorgons “Greetings! Thank you for coming tonight to play a few songs” she said to them. One of them had the snake body of a python, the other a corn snake, then the other two a king snake and rainbow boa. They all wore similar outfits mainly sorta chill stuff “We have everything set up here!” She showed them the stage “Thank you Fossssssil, We get playing right away” The python Gorgon replied. Soon the gorgons were up on stage playing a sorta nature like song but with a quick and lively beat. Fossil walked back over to Silverskies, Skylight and Ryoko.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Jacqueline arrived, wearing a Black Cropped Denim jacket over a Magenta Sleeve-less Turtle neck. Black jeans with Ankle boots with 2-inch heels. Her black hair was curled and she had Black and pink Raybans placed on top of her head like a head band. "G'evening Fossil!" she said happily.

Damian followed behind Jackie, Wearing a black and red flannel shirt and a Fitted black tee underneath. He had Casual Levi's jeans and wore Black combat boots. His silver necklace glinting in the light. " Nice party Fossil, Love the reptilian flare." He commented, smiling. You can see is pearly white Snake fangs.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

“Good evening to both of you, and thank you Damian” she smiled at the two. She self something nudge her leg “Ohhh there you are Jay” she bent down and picked up her Python and placed it on her neck. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Niko hovered into the party wearing a light pinkish-red ankle length suit. He glanced at Silverskies with a frown before spotting Wind Weaver,

• Posted at:

Niko

Silverskies playfully shoved Skylight's shoulder and said,"Whatever would I do without you, Sky?" She smiled fondly and then strolled away towards the food table, suddenly wishing she could actually see the selections."Um, Wind Weaver, help?!!" She called, before hearing laughter and the sound of voices, Wind Weaver and Niko's voices, to be exact. With a stormy expression, she swiveled around and marched towards the two.

Wind Weaver hurried over to Niko's side with a grin and she exclaimed,"Niko, you made it! I'm not sure what I'd do at a Valentines party without my boyfriend!" She laughed and gave him a quick peck to the cheek."Cone on, let's go!" She exclaimed, tugging on his wrist and not noticing Silverskies coming towards the couple.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Xavier arrived late, Wearing a a Red suit Jacket over a  White Tee. He had Dark Levis and Brown Combat boots. He noticed Silver-Skies storming towards Niko and Wind-weaver. He quickly intervened and stood in between her. "H-Hey Sil! You look amazing!"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"What's a Valentines party without your date!" He teased. On his screen he has little heart stickers stuck on.

• Posted at:

Niko

Joaquina arrived LATER than she would have ever wanted. She was wearing a short, golden, strapless dress which glittered in the light & high heeled yellow shoes. She looked around, and spotted Xavier.

"Oh my gosh, look what a handsome man we have here!"

(oh no Jo, don't dare flirt with Xavier)

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

Demigirl | she/her/they/them | Artist

And all my friends just left!

But oh how I miss y'all.

Even though pain is temporary,

It seems it'll never go away.

~Bixbite

Silverskies instantly halted her warpath and smiled brightly at the sound of Xavier's name."Thank you, Xavier. I'm sure you're still as handsome as ever." She replied, distracted for now.

Wind Weaver noticed Silverskies and Xavier talking, and nearly keeled over from horror."Niko, run and hide. I'll find you later!" She hissed, before running over to the two with a worried expression.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Niko sighed and hovered over to a corner, sitting mid air. 

• Posted at:

Niko

Fossil watcher Winderweaver an Niko. Then her attention turned tworeds Silverskies, then made her way over to her. She grabbed Silverskies hand “Hey, want me to help you? Maybe we can talk for a bit” she added and then lightly tiger her hand in the direction of the buffet.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Silverskies's smile vanished when she heard Joaquina and she turned in the direction of the voice."Oh, hello Joaquina. How is Bixbite?" She asked in her usual calm tone, making sure her face was emotionless.

((Bad Silverskies! You must share Xavier! XD))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

((Hey come on now! Damien's just as Good-looking and Handsome as Xavier!))

Xavier smiled. "I can guarantee that." He said smiling. taking her hand and steering her in the opposite direction and towards a table. "Wait here, I'll go get something the drink." He Quickly rushed over to Wind-weaver. "Are you and Niko dating?" He asked, worriedly.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

AHHH TALONS AND TAILS T-T ok so I didn’t see the post where Xavier stops Silverskies.

So um XD Let’s Say Fossil came over and asked if everything was alright!

(Please let through right away!)

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015
    1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7