((Ah, the curse of late posts strikes again. Just view this one after my first one.))

As she trekked through the woods, Silver thought about this and wondered with a pang if Xavier had helped Niko and Wind Weaver get away with this."Why do I even care? What happened to me?" She breathed, pausing in a moonlit glade and sinking down into the lush green grass, staring up at the dazzling night sky and the pinpricks of starlight. Slowly, her anger melted away and her skin flowed into inky darkness, with silver stars shining. A breeze rustled the trees and came to blow around her, leaving her with a strange sense of peace. Silverskies closed her eyes and let herself be immersed in darkness, not thinking about anything, but the sky and stars.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

“Let’s dance! I’m bored and i’ve Never danced!” Ryoko grinned and dragged Skylight to the dance floor. The best of the music got a bit quicker and seemed to be in a more bouncy and happy tune.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

Far away to a place where Im free from the weight

Do you got room for one more troubled soul?  

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

Skylight walked after Ryoko onto the dance floor and then started to move with the rhythm, sway to the beat and let the music take her through the dance.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Nikos screen had glitched for a mere second before fading to black. A bright blue glowed were his core was then began to seep a oil and purple liquid.

((On the 'random Niko facts' thread I will tell you more if you want about what just happened to him))

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

((YAS!!))

Wind Weaver helped Niko stand and studied the bleeding core."We should probably get that checked out by a doctor or something." She muttered, blinking back tears and obviously frustrated.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Xavier an after Silver-Skies "Sil! wait let me explain!" he called, running into the forest where Silver-Skies had disappeared. 

Jacqueline got up and rushed over to where Niko and Wind-weaver were, being the only sensible person there she thought she might finally be of assistance. "What happened to Niko?" She asked, helping Wind-weaver carry Niko to a Love seat. "What's wrong with his core?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

Okin had a big goofy smile on his screen, "That's me! The one and only." He did a little bow.

• Posted at:

Niko

in my incoming post it's supposed to say work, not fork

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

Demigirl | she/her/they/them | Artist

And all my friends just left!

But oh how I miss y'all.

Even though pain is temporary,

It seems it'll never go away.

~Bixbite

"Oh, right!" Jo giggled and sipped her punch. "So, who do you fork for, dear Damian?"

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

But oh how I miss y'all.

~Bixbite

"Senshei." he simply replied, taking one last swig of his drink before setting down his glass. "you?" he asked, rasing an eyebrow.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm only here because this lump dragged me in." Peregrine says, flicking Itha with her tail.

"Oh hush," Itha said, rolling her eyes again. "Why is Silverskies murdering Niko?"

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#RememberHurricane

#CloneWarsSaved

"Broken heartstrings bled the blues,

and we tried to empty ourselves so we'd feel nothing.

Don't tell me that hurts less than a broken bone."

- Shane Koyczan

Silverskies was snapped out of her trance and she turned around to where Xavier was approaching."What do you want to explain to me?" She asked queitly, much calmer now, but still having sparks of rage flying around in her. Silver rose to her feet and walked over to where Xavier was standing. Her skin was still pure black with pinpricks of silver, imitating the night sky, and would take a while to revert back to it's normal deathly pallor.

Skylight laughed as she danced with Ryoko and exclaimed,"Hey, let's have a dance off!" 

"I honestly don't really know anything, but that his core is kinda what keeps him alive. Right?" She replied, shrugging and glancing down at it.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

, Gulfstreamer  had arived, panting and carrying a basket of muffins. Kira and Harpen  were right behind her. Gulfstream was wearing a green dress with rose designs, Kira was wearing a pink flower behind her ear, and Harpen was wearing a green tie with roses in it. Gulfstream set the mufftins at the food area for Harpen to drool on. She walked over to Lykaina, waving her table. "Fellow shipper, guess who  got 200 photos of Wind Weaver and Niko kissing." She shoved her tablet in Lykaina's face, "And posted them to Instagod!"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

"Let me explain to you about Wind-weaver and Niko's relationship." He said, noticing her new skin color. Whoa that's pretty...Ack! what am i thinking? I have to ease the tension he Thought, clearing his throat. "Wind-weaver loves Niko, and surprisingly he loves her back, the two are finally happy, how would you feel if Wind-weaver and Niko found out about us?" he tried, using the term "us" to help her better understand. 

Jacqueline examined Niko's wound, touching the Liquid. "We need to clean up the wound and weld the puncture shut, If you give me a second; I can teleport back to Phoebes workshop and grab some Welding tools, for the time being you clean up the....blood?" She finished awkwardly before disappearing in black smoke

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Wind Weaver glanced up and gave Gulfstream the death glare."I am forever humiliated," she muttered, shaking her head .

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

"You knew it was comming" said Gulfstream. "Besides, if itvwasnt me then it would havevbeen Lykaina or someone else that is not your best friend."

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

”Who wants to dance?“ Murdoc stepped out of the crowd of lifeless shippers. He was alone. He pointed to Facet, and said “Dance with me?”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

“I’m up for the challenge!” Ryoko grinned.

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

"Wind Weaver and Niko are DATING?!?!" Itha screeched.

"Well, that explains some things," Peregrine muttered.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

#RememberHurricane

#CloneWarsSaved

"Broken heartstrings bled the blues,

and we tried to empty ourselves so we'd feel nothing.

Don't tell me that hurts less than a broken bone."

- Shane Koyczan

Silverskies's skin instantly returned to it's normal pallor and her face went bright red."Um, I suppose that makes a bit of sense? But I'm really not comfortable with Wind Weaver dating.... Niko, of all people. And if Wind Weaver and Niko found out about us, I guess she'd be really angry and murderous. Wind Weaver already knows that I like you and i'm pretty sure she was planning something to get ride pf you." She said, her tone sounding embarrassed.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Joaquina looked unfazed, but her surprise showed by her accent becoming evident. "Well, it's complicated. I was employed by Miles to take care of Bixbite, his mother and my Mistress, but she became corrupted before I could do anything. So I guess I'm technically employed to Miles and Mirabella now."

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

But oh how I miss y'all.

~Bixbite

“Nice to meet you, I’m Lykaina.” Lykaina smiled at Okin before widening her eyes at Gulfstream’s tablet. “Windiko!! I have like three hundred videos and photos of them too on my Instagod!” She fished out her phone and showed the multiple recordings of Windiko to Gulfstream. “I ALWAYS KNEW THEY WERE DATING BUT THEY KEPT DENYING IT!”

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

"Ah Corruption, An annoying little thing that always seems to get the best of us." He said, Looking down at her, his snake eyes watching her carefully and assessing her features. "Wait a minute, are you Human?" He asked Questionably.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Joaquina sighed. "Si." She bluntly stated. "Or at least I think so... I mean, I do have a power, but there's not way for me to know if I'm completely human or not."

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

But oh how I miss y'all.

~Bixbite

Gulfstream high fives Lykaina, "I caught the first kiss and got to play romantic violin music to set the mood."

Harpen walked over to Wind Weaver with his mouth full of muffins, "Maybe a deity of healing could help?"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

Wind Weaver shook her head and she replied,"I need a deity of murder right now, but for Niko he could get a healing deity to look at him." She clenched her fists tightly and tried to remain calm.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

"I'm no deity of healing, but I am a Goddess of inventions, and could take a look at Nikos body." Cadey walked to Wind Weaver.

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

But oh how I miss y'all.

~Bixbite

Jacqueline reappeared with some tools to fix Niko. "I brought the stuff, Is his wound cleaned up?" She asked, Coming over to the group.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Well there is actually a couple of ways to find out if your pure human or not, It's a Certain snake venom that has to be mixed with your blood, If your pure human than it will remain white, but if your a Hybrid or a Humanoid then it will change to whatever color coordinates with that race. I got Lime green which means Snake Shapeshifter," He said proudly.

Xavier walked over to where Silver-Skies was and gently brushed away a loose strand of her hair. "Even if they did find out, I wouldn't let that stop me." He said, cupping her face in his hands.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"Snake shapeshifter, huh. Sounds cool! I'd like to try that sometime. Do you have any ways to try it out like, right now? Or is it a bad time?"

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

But oh how I miss y'all.

~Bixbite

"That'll only work if you let me Bite your neck." He said, a devilish look on his face. "It's similar to how vampires work, If I bite your neck and inject A special Venom into you, then you'll become a Snake Shapeshifter, permanently." His Expression darkened a bit when he said it. 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

“Get off of me you crazy snakes“ Fossil huffed. She now had Karma the Cobra curled around her hat, and then three snakes wrapped around both wrists and two small ones wrapped around her ankle “HOW DO I EVEN LIVE WITH YOU ALL” she walked carefully tworeds a table and sat down “Ehhhh I’m to tired for this” She grumbled And crosses her arms on the table and rested her head in her arms.

Nightwind flew over and then in his bird form sat on the table “Pffffffff your snakes are really attached to you“ He crowed “Yeah, yeah” she replied. He patted her head with a wing. 

• Posted at:

FOSSIL

Spaced Out

Loner

GGaD, ML

Dec 15 2015

"Of course they wouldn't. I'm literally goddess of the sky, Wind Weaver's mistress and employer, and I know a thing or two on how to seriously injure Niko. You know me well enough that nothing gets in my way without the risk of being incinerated." She exclaimed, slipping her hands over his and entwining her slim, nimble fingers with his."I'm sorry if I lost it a bit back there. It's just that... if Windy was hurt by Niko somehow or got her heart broken because of him, I'd never be able to forgive myself." Silverskies added, leaning her head on his chiseled chest and sighing, angry at herself, the world and Niko and Wind Weaver.

Wind Weaver sat down next to Niko and slumped her head against his shoulder, quiet as she pondered the recent events."Niko, I just want to tell you that whatever happens I'm not leaving your side." She quietly promised, lacing her long, slender fingers with his gloved ones and smiling faintly.

Skylight strolled over to the buffet table and surveyed her options, before selecting a slice of chocolate cake with frosting roses and a glass of sparkling apple juice."Let's take a break from dancing and eat, talk about the latest news and see if we can get anymore juicy info." She said, heading over to a free table and nodding at Niko and Wind Weaver with a playful wink.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Silverskies was then silent, enjoying Xavier's warmth and his intoxicating scent. Great spirits of the sky, I'm turning into a lovesick teenager. Why does this man drive me so insane?!! She thought, groaning with frustration.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

After about 2 minutes Nikos screen flickered to a faint saddened expression, his mouth moved but no words followed. His hand gripped hers.

• Posted at:

Niko

Wind Weaver frowned and glanced up at him with worry."Niko, are you okay?" She asked, shaking him slightly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#RememberHurrican 

Niko leaned against the wall his screen fading till his face was barley visible. Again his mouth moved but no words followed, but his chest did shoot out some small sparks.

• Posted at:

Niko

"Oh Blimey fiddlesticks! He's loosing his power." Exclaimed Jacqueline, putting on the welding mask and grabbing the welder. "Okay, I'm about to make sparks fly!" She announced, pushing back Wind-weaver with her free arm and started to weld Niko's chest back together. When she finished there was a Long line down his chest, almost like a scar. "That Will definitely scar up."

Xavier laced his hands with Silver-Skies, bringing her hand up to his mouth and kissing her knuckles Gently. he hugged her tightly, resting his chin on her head and comforted her

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Joaquina blinked twice. "I- I meant the test to see if I was completely human. What you just said sounds... scary."

• Posted at:

|+|BIXBITE|+|

But oh how I miss y'all.

~Bixbite

Niko erupted into a coughing fit before settling down, "Mein Gott, das tat weh!" His voice was still a bit distorted along with him not speaking English.

• Posted at:

Niko

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7