It’s just been really hard to focus on things lately. 

I have a stupid Competitive sports arguement paper due Monday and I haven’t even done anything with it to change things or add. 

I used to be so organized. That was all before the divorce even happened. 

I just cant focus and I haven’t really cared about much lately for homework. :T 

And Math..... i just feel takes up so much time.... I practically failing that class, all I get is Mostly Ds and a few Cs but sometimes F’s. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 

I seriosuly Just can’t focus on school anymore, I’m always thinking of spending more time with my Dad, all I think about is my Dad. I just don’t see him often anymore. It’s like this Monday’s and Tuesday’s and every other Friday and Saturday and Sunday is my mom’s day and then Every Wensday And Thursday and Every other Friday,Saturday and Sunday I see my Dad. 

But On wensadays snd Thursday’s he works, so we only get to see him at the end of the day. 

I dont even like being at my Mom’s house anymore, because it’s always my 11 yr old sister being a jerk tworeds my Mom.

(them my sister is a jerk to my dad to so that isn’t fun to be there sometimes, but the only thing good about being at my dads house is seeing my dad) 

I just can’t escape, It’s like i’m Sinking in quick sand. 

The only only place I can get away from reality is just the fantasy world.

Its like a title I’m using for a project in art.

”Mythology is a escape from Reality” 

I’m pretty sure I’m going to fail in math. 

But i’m Never able to take a break from anything, ITS ALWAYS THERE. It’s always following me, it’s trying to suffocate me.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Yeah, What I usually do is scream in a pillow or lie on the floor I mean the the streaming thing is a bad ideas but maybe I know it's kinda weird... but,yeah never mind what I suggest is that you slowly work it through and try to keep calm, and stuff like that is stressful but if my advice does not work then maybe and again maybe ask for help on stuff like the essay obviously not mental help stress is perfectly normal.

• Posted at:

Call me Lucky! -Formerly Tide

One year member!(Nov, 19)

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Free Smiles! :)

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

I understand how you feel. When we got the scores back for our math tests in my class, I got 3/27. I pretty much failed. :( But at least I didn't have the lowest grade, one kid had 1/27. The test we had was REALLY hard.

*Hugs*

I hope things improve soon.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

I feel really sorry for you.

I don't know any advice or reassurance I could give, since I've never been through something even close to this traumatic before, but...

I'm praying for you.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

This happens to me at least 2 times a week

• Posted at:

Call me Lucky! -Formerly Tide

One year member!(Nov, 19)

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Free Smiles! :)

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

Thanks......

I’ve been through plenty of traumatic things this 2017, I’ve lost my stuffed animal that i’ve Had since I was 8 months old, and there gone forever. I’ve had A year and now this year of a sucky middle school, and the fact my parents are divorced. 

I pretty much keep all my emotions bottled up, and then put on a “I’m Happy and Fine face!” Around everyone and all my friends, but it always slips through a bit!

Even though I talk to a counselor It still does nothing. 

It’s honestly easier to talk through art and text. My 3rd grade teacher was the one who got me into drawing out my emotions. 

Either way I might ask my Mom about seeing if we could go to the doctors office to see if I might have depression or not. 

Just cause in forth grade I was really depressed the entire year, 5th grade was better and it wasn’t there much. But then middle school hit me and I was back in the dumps and I still am.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

*hugs* I don't think I'm great at advice. But I think... I don't know, just try to do the things that you love and make you feel better. Try to pull through it all. It will all be okay.

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum