Which do you better(honesty if I a marvel fan) I mean yeah bat man is kinda cool but still marvel way better(not to be rude)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Lucky! -Formerly Tide

One year member!(Nov, 19)

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Free Smiles! :)

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

Argh, grammar mistakes this is when happens when you use a kindle for the fourums 

• Posted at:

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

I've never read any of the comics. Most of my experience with DC is through the TV shows Batman the Brave and the Bold (wasn't much of a fan), Teen Titans Go (that show looks stupid), and Young Justice (now that show, I loved).

I still haven't read any Marvel comics, but I've had much more experience with it - I used to watch The Super Hero Squad Show a few years back, and that show has almost all the Marvel superheroes in it, and it wasn't half bad. Plus, I watched all 17 MCU movies in 11 days a few days ago, so...

Yeah, I'll have to say Marvel, even though I haven't seen much of DC.

Have you read any of the comics? I'm not planning on it - they seem good, but comics aren't my thing, and I'm not a super-superhero fan anyway.

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

No I do not read the comics but I hear there good but I'm more of a graphic novel person but I've seen all the movies an I can't wait for avengers infinity wars and I've seen all the other movies except fantastic 4

• Posted at:

HiveWings

FaWing

#Blicket

#Moonbli

Hamilton Fanatic

Hehe I'm Back

*Cough,*Cough

No one Cares

Yeah, I'm not really a comic book person. I'm excited for Infinity War too! I hope it's as good as everyone's hyping it up to be. I'm not so sure about Black Panther's movie, though. His character just didn't speak out to me in Civil War. But I'm going to see it anyway, so hopefully it's good.

What's your favourite MCU movie? Mine's probably The Avengers. They're all so good, though.

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum