Welcome to my homethread!

Plenty of credit to Gulfstream for making the thread title.

*Pours ten dumpsters worth of cookies on Gulfstream*

I will probably use this to:

-Keep my OC's forms and to develop OCs.

-Keep old quotes from my siggy.

-Have a place to contact me if anyone needs it. Not very likely, since I'm not very well known around here yet...

-Remind myself to do things.

-Do other random stuff...

Well here it is, my first homethread!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

*cannonballs into.one of the dumpsters and starts swimming in cookies* Thanks for the credit. I'll stalk this place if you dont mind. Maybe we could chat a bit? 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Sure, I would like to have someone to talk to, stalk this place all you like, and feel free to take any quotes that you like.

I was going to put the quote you have in your siggy (plus like thirty others) in my own siggy, but I went over the character count, so I had to trim it down...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."~S. Paige

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Quotes from my siggy:

"My grandmother wanted me to have an education, so she kept me out of school." ~ Margaret Mead

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." ~ Margaret Mead

"Learning never exhausts the mind." ~ Leonardo da Vinci

"But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated." ~ Ernest Hemingway

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

"There is nothing permanent except change." ~ Heraclitus

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

I am attempting to revive the Pip forums.

I made a magical creatures store over there, please check it out!

You can get a pet Unicorn!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Okay, it's been a while since I posted here...

PLEASE IGNORE THAT LAST POST!!!

Although it'll be pretty nice if someone checked it out

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist." ~ Indira Ghandi

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward." ~ Amelia Earhart

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself." ~ Henry James

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

I suddenly got an urge to make a whole bunch of song threads...

AND I SHALL FOLLOW MY GUT FEELING!!!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

XD

Writing these here for reference later:

/314825 (Technically I made this one way before my song thread spree, but eh)

/318129

/318137

/318144

/318147

/318149

/318164

/318278

/318282

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

"The only journey is the one within." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement." ~ Will Rogers

Butterfly Splitfin, Ameca splendens

Wyoming Toad, Anaxyrus baxteri

Aylacostoma chloroticum

Betula szaferi

Ardennes Brome, Bromus bromoideus

Interrupted Brome, Bromus interruptus

Pinzon Giant Tortoise, Chelonoidis duncanensis

Hawaiian Crow, Corvus hawaiiensis

Margay, Leopardus wiedii

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

I just got an idea for a haunted house RP...

Please excuse my info dump.

So I'm thinking maybe a choose-your-own adventure game like the one Winter-Ink made, based of off Bloom's (a made-up character) haunted hospital, maybe? I'll need to develop this a bit more, choosing all the options and stuff... And give Winter-Ink plenty of credit, of course. Basically, you notice a house rumored to be haunted, and the lights are on. So, what should the options be? Hmm, maybe:

-run the opposite way

-hide and watch

-go peek inside the windows

-call out

-go inside

All of which lead to go inside, of course. After you go inside, it turns out the door has a automatic lock or something, and you're trapped. From there the options will probably be:

-try opening the door

-try opening the windows

-call out

-go upstairs

-go downstairs

-go to the library

-go to the kitchen

-go to the living room

I'll develop this a bit more later...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

For some reason, I don't feel like making it anymore...

It's 2:20 where I am...

I should really go to sleep...

Hey, who starred my post?

One of them might be from Gulfstream, but who is the stalker who gave me that other star?

If you're reading this, feel free to post. My homethread is kind of lonely...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

3:16 A.M.

I am so glad to be a homeschooler...

Yeah, I should probably go to sleep now...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

RP idea:

So basically a wasp comes into contact with something that infects it or something like that, and whoever it stings will become very sick. Since it's a wasp it can sting multiple times, so there might be a lot of people getting sick. The disease is deadly, and the infected will die within two weeks. The only cure is a blue blossom that grows in a faraway land. But the meadow it grows in is protected all around for some reason I will decide later. So people who want to save the infected go there to get the flowers. But it is surrounded on all sides by a building with only one entrance, plus there's like a dome shaped barbed wire ' ceiling '. The entrance leads to five challenges they need to overcome in order to get inside and pick a flower.

Also later in the story there might be a prophecy about how if they catch the wasp and give it the nectar from the flower, it will be cured and stop infecting people.

I also might or might not make it WoF instead of with people.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Another RP idea:

You, and a few other people, were all framed for something you didn't do, and thrown in jail. But although it is supposed to be a high-security prison, you think there might be a chance to escape, and to prove you're innocent, before *insert menacing threat here*.

I'm thinking of calling the first one ' The Wasp ' or ' The Blue Blossom '.

And this one is either ' Framed ', ' Escape ', or ' Getaway '.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Prophecy: fuzzy accurate junk

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Hmm...

Maybe a RP about a shop that sells enchanted objects, but they don't know it's enchanted...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Rp idea?:

There is a magical land with all sorts of amazing creatures. Plot still to be decided.

Creature examples/ideas:

Charming jewel snakes

Alluring rhythm deer

Purring magic apples

Small fluttering fairies

Striped monkeys

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Oh, wow, I haven't posted here in nearly a month...

RP developing thread is in /321631, so I don't clog my homethread with all these.

I also need to make a list of all the RPs and FWRPs I'm in right now, so I don't lose track and forget to post on there.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Maybe I should put my nickname in my sig in a cool font, like .

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Shoot, I can't see it!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Quotes:

"*cousin'sirlname*, you dropped your wrist!" ~ my sister

"GIMME MOZZARELLA!" ~ also my sister

"Cheesy raindrops." ~ my cousin

"If you don't like coconuts, you're nuts in the coco." ~ me

"Cheesy beans." ~ my cousin

"Shut up before I splash a bucket of imaginary butter on your head!" ~ me

"Cheesey hair." ~ my cousin, I think

"You dropped your mozzarella!" ~ All three of us, at some point or another

"Gimme your wrist!" ~ My cousin and/or sister

"Bloop bleep bloop bloop bleep bleep bloop bloop" ~ me

"We...were...exp...ect...ing...you." ~ my cousin, imitating Jim the winged tortoise (in the Unwanteds series)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Testing something.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Hmm...

Intruging.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

WHO IS STARRING MY LONELY HOMETHREAD WITHOUT POSTING?

POST ON MY LONELY HOMETHREAD, IT'S VERY...LONELY!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

HMmm...

VErY IntrUging.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

oKAY...so APPArEntly I'm currently in at least ten RPs and four FWRPs...

Better go update that list...

...which I haven't even posted yet, only wrote on a separate tab.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

nEvER mind, nine RPs and five FWRPs...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Well then, guess that means I better postpone any plans of joining GGaD...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Town names from a random town name generator:

Nantgarth
Hankala

Rotherhithe

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

It would be cool to have a forum version of GGaD.

Like instead of being God (ess) of Songs and Music, you could be God (dess) of Song Threads.

Or instead of being God (dess) of Fun and Games, you could be God (dess) of one of the forum games, like How Many Posts Until A Mod, Slap the Person Above You with Anything, or The Banning Game.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

vEry intRUgIng.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

RP Idea:

One night, a mysterious visitor stumbled upon the village of *insert name here*. He was very sick, and asked for a place to stay the night. One by one, doors were slammed in his face. But when he came upon an inn, the owner had pity for him and let him in. Turns out that the illness is contagious, and within days, the whole village is infected. The King (for this was in the time of castles and knights), who had feasts at his palace every night, and could not possibly need for anything (as his castle was filled with gold and riches), ignored their requests for help, and continued throwing his fancy feasts and balls. By now the villagers were desperate for a cure. And so when another group of travelers came upon the village, they promised them food and a place to stay, for three moons, all free of charge, in exchange for finding the cure and bringing back enough for the whole village. Of course, they accept, for who can resist the sound of free food and shelter when they are so weary and tired from their travels? But at dawn, they realize that finding the cure, and bringing back an amount large enough for the whole village, is harder than it sounds. But they've already accepted, had supper, and spent the night, so how could they possibly go back on their word? So by noon they are restocked on supplies, and are sent on their way to who-knows- where.

You are one of the travelers, and need to find the cure, bring it back, and give it to the villagers before any of them die.

I think the cure should probably be an herb of some sort, and the travelers could find a fortune-teller to tell them what it is and where to find it.

Of course, it's going to be a hard and difficult journey...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

That went through really fast, thank you mods!

*offers brownies*

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

WHO IS STARRING!?

SHOW YOURSELF!

Let's chat, please, my homethread is very lonely...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

Hi

• Posted at:

~Crystal~

He left the other 99 to look for YOU

Once I was eleven years old...  

#Prolife

#Canada

#Homeschool

#RCatholic

I may suddenly leave for a long period of time...

HI!

*hugtackles*

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#RememberHurricane

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8