the Island is a bountiful jungle, with tall trees that seem to go on forever. Deep within the Rainforest, is a huge, ancient temple. It has cracked stone walls with vines running down it, and tiny waterfalls cascading here and there. You walk up to the entrance, a large stone door. The door makes a rumble sound, then slides up to reveal dark green passages and ancient hallways. You turn a few ctimes, and come up to a woven-vine net that comes down from the celing and is connected to the floor. You carefully squeeze through the hole in it, and come into a large room with tall, vaulted ceilings. Up above, is a vine-woven hole, letting faint green light pour in. On her throne, is Brazil, who smiles wickedly as you come in.

"Well, well well, look who we have here. Welcome, I would say, but I honestly dislike all Deites. I am the Goddess of Physics, Gravity and Corruption." She hisses. She is quite sinister looking, and it doesn't help that the vines hanging from the celiing look like sinister snakes. 

Azyre steps through the net into the room, walking in and looking around wearily. She Looked up at Brazil, and said softly, " Goddess of corruption...this must mean your the one behind the CDs, right?"

((Note: you can't just appear into her temple, you are forced to walk through all the traps and vines. She has a high defense system))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Skylight and Noctus picked their way through all the traps and vines after Azyre."Hello, Brazil. I'm Skylight Winged, demigod of the sky. And this is Noctus, a friend of mine." She said, glancing around at the space and gesturing to the huge flying squirrel at her side, who was staring up at Brazil curiously. Sky rolled her eyes and looked back up at Brazil, asking,"SO, are you a CD?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"No."

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Hmm this place would be a great place for a factor. You wouldn't mind if I was to take little bit of the island off your hands would you 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

Spring slowly and carefully made her way after the other deities. “So, you’re the one who has been corrupting everyone? Why?” She kept a hand on one of her daggers, ready to attack if need be. But I would lose, this is her domain.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

You know what I think I'm just gonna take a tiny bit of land and ok jerry get those infantry units I've been training

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

Gulfstream had moved all the vines out of the way with her powers and walked into the main room. "Nice place you got here, it remiinds me of one of my temples. My name is Gulfstream." She curtsied and giggled like a child.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

"Indeed, I am the one corrupting deites.and I can get them back," she said in a singsong voice,then she got faster, " If you wish for your fellow Deites to come back, challenge me in open combat, and win for a deity of your choice." Brazil grinned.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Spring narrowed her eyes. “And if I were to lose?”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

" no, no factories here. EVER. if you do, Gravity will hate you forever, and you'll find yourself walking upside down. So I suggest you don't take any part of my island, Cobli." She spat.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Skylight frowned and shook her head."I'm sorry, Brazil, but you couldn't be the one corrupting all these deities. Another deity cast a spell which overall started the Corruptions. So basically you're confessing that you have the power to put all the CDs back into their prison realms while the combined force of all the deities and their helpers so far hasn't?" She asked, her grip tightening on the hilt of her knife. 

((@Peacock Eternal is the deity who cast the spell that overall started the Corruptions and freed the first few CDs. And the CDs can only be defeated by certain weaknesses they have, the deities are planning for an attack that should take place soon in some other thread.))

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

(Sorry, I said that if some other deity did the corrupting in my character power section that it didn't have to happen. Sorry. Okay, then, she doesn't have to be, and you can ignore that)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

@Peacock

Okay. :D

Skylight relaxed and asked,"What are you doing here?"

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Ok jerry get the nukes 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

Thane appeared in the shadows, using shadow walk. “If I defeat you in combat, then can I destroy the weak Foodle?” Thane said, looking at the deity with a evil smile.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

"Ther will BE NO WEAPONS OF YOURS WHATSOEVER ON THIS ISLAND." Brazil shouted at Cobli. " this is an island of  of peace and quiet, plus my own malice." 

"Wonderful. Let's all mess with the goddess of herbs and physics! a wonderful job, you did there of angering her, Cobli." Azyre said. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

The vines starred to grow down, touching the floor, making it harder to walk. Brazil looked over at Thane. " no." She said. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

((@Silverskies: I missed that :’D can you give me the thread number(s maybe) so I can get caught up?))

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

@Spring

Thread numbers.... okay, um, I've completely forgotten which threads had those details in them. But the deities don't know it was Eternal who cast the spell yet.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

”Then you are very useless to me, and the other CD’s” Thane said, frowning with disappointment.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

((ok, thanks))

Spring sighed. “This is useless.”

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Fine you want physics I'll give ya physics. Colbi throws his arm out and from the resulting fire ten armed men adorned with red robes and armed with grav rifles appear before Brazil. Colbi grins. Fire at will boys.  

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

Brazil smiles. "if I am the Goddess of Gravity, do you think that those weapons will even be able to fire? what if they just get pushed back into the chamber, hm?" She said, grinning wickedly.The air all the sudden feels...warped, and the vines tie themselves into knots and the net to the exit closes up. if the weapons ever fire, they just...freeze. Brazil smiles, her black hair lifting up into the air for a moment, then falling back to her shoulders, and the warped feeling pushes on towards Cobli. The knotted vines curl at an angle that resembles a snake hissing, and some weave together. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Grav weapons they change the gravity and then throw it you. You won't be able to change were they fire because the Grav weapons were supposed to be a metaphor for me taking power from you. And men put your reality distortion flied on and charge. 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

All the sudden, All the other deites and their weapons disappear, due to Brazil. as you start to blast back through the hallways, you hear her yell, " Go away, and never come back! I will come to you if I want to!"

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Suddenly, Skylight bolted forward with her knives drawn and stood between the two opposing forces."Cobli, stand down. This is another deity's domain and you may not take it unless she willing gives you part of her island. Remember, I will not hesitate to kill your men or cause harm to you. And if a single drop of my blood is spilt, you're going to have to deal with an angry sky goddess, all her armies and the forces of the sky and unfortunate natural disasters destroying your factories and killing your followers. This island is Brazil's NOT YOURS." She sharply said, her massive wings unfurling to their full wingspan.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

At that moment the nuke collied with the island. Colbi turns around to face the mushroom cloud. Huh. I thought that got lost in shipping. Well I think I could at least have the irritated bits.  

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

A rat was sniffing Thanes shoe, he kicked the insignificant creature against the wall, exactly as skylight was saying “Don’t  spill blood.” He sighed and said “Well, what are you gonna do? I hold more power than she does In Her own domain.”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

"Ha. That didn't di anything, due to my gravitational push shield." Brazil said, pointing to the ricocheting missile. " also, I control gravity." The room abrubtly turned upside down, then back down. All through this, the Deites stayed in the floor/celiing. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Galaxy, after she got past the traps and stuff walks in. She then trips over a root and knocks over Brazil. " ouch," she turns and realizes who she just knocked over. 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Skylight flared her wings to stop herself from being blasted off the island and rolled her eyes at Thane."Dude, my mom is literally the personification of the sky. Your words are brash and arrogant, and you're going down someday. Now, I advise you get off this island before Brazil loses it." She retorted, before glancing at Cobli with disgust."Deities are two year olds throwing tantrums nowadays. I guess the getting wiser as you get older thing has gone out the window and had been replaced with getting more childish as you get older." She remarked, shaking her head before sheathing her knives and spreading her wings to fly away."And just for the record, Thanr, I said of MY blood was spilt, not a stupid rat's." With that, she flew off. Meanwhile, poor Noctus hide under Brazil's throne, paralyzed with fear.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Brazil sat up, irritated. "  I am saying this; in three minutes, this island will flip upside down and sink. Only for a while, so I can find a relocation, so please leave." She said with as much kindness as she could muster. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash