squelch is a young mud wing. He had a pet dog named pancakes. And one of his best friends is a rain wing and night wing. The rain wing was named butterfly and the night wing was named pathfinder. Pathfinder was walking on the beach. Butterfly landed beside him and pathfinder jumped back. Squelch lifted into the air but landed when pathfinder said. “How about a lecture.” Pathfinder looked at butterfly whose wings covered her ears. “LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!” Butterfly roared “over 2000 years ago there was a dragon named dark-“ pathfinder stopped and looked at butterfly. “LALALA!” She roared again her scales turning brown (witch squelch did not know what it meant.) “stalker.” Pathfinder said, his wings drooping.

”oooooo! How cool. A fascinating lecture about a dead dragon who probably did not matter that was alive 2000 years ago! Oooooooo!” Butterfly teased. Pathfinder stopped and walked away into the forest. The night wing climbed a tree and sat down. Squelch looked at butterfly witch was now back to her normal colours, purple blue and green. “Wow, you really do not like lectures” squelch smiled and giggled a little. Butterfly smiled back.

it was night and all went silent. Squelch thought about the school called jade mountain that he could not go to. He was to old for that. A mud wing  came flying in and landed in front of squelch. “Sir.” Said the mud wing. “What?” Squelch asked. “What happened?” “The-the darkstalker.” The mud wing said. “He’s back.”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is scorpion the sandwing

I AM NOT A SCORPION FOR THE RECTORD!

Alot of people think im a scorpion...

Anyway, enjoy my forums

Nice story.

• Posted at:

I am a Wings of Fire fan.

A Spirit Animals Fan.

A Goosebumps Fan. 

A Tombquest Fan.

How does a dragon know what pancakes are?...

• Posted at:

d.y.n.a.s.t.y

he_him

transgender/human

it is revolutionary for any trans person to choose to be seen and visible in a world that tells us we should not exist

if I could burn this town

i wouldn’t hesitate

to smile while you suffocate and die

And wasn't it NightWings that were terrified of him?and yes, like Dynasty said, how would a dragon know what Pancakes are?

it was a good story

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

fun fact: it's canon that WoF dragons can make pancakes (and chocolate!)

• Posted at:

: