However, she seems to have already conquered it. There were a lot of dead human bodies laying around, and several Nekos were chasing after the remaining alive people. The city itself is a mess of fire, gem formations, and dead ppl.

Shatty is ordering several more Nekos around. They were.

1. Dousing the fires.

2. Removing the dead people

3. Painting everything that could be painted with a really bright neon fuchsia color.

Meanwhile, Caedey is frozen in action inside a solid block of diamond. The twins and some mini robots were frantically chipping away minuscule amounts of the priceless gem in an attempt to free the goddess.

Shatter walked around proudly, surveying the damage she cad caused to gain control of a city.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

up

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Gulfstream had transformed herself into a Neko wearing a hood. She rushed over to Ceadey and used her powers to wrap roots around the diamond. She used the roots to squeeze the diamond and let Ceadey out.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Thane appeared out of the blue, and lifted Gulfstream up by the neck with godly strength “No, no no!” With each no his grip tightened. he threw Gulfstream at the mini robots, destroying them.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Gulfstream jumps out of the pile of scraped robots. "Two can play at this game" She growls out. She picks Thane up with a vine, spins him around, then throws him at Ceadey's prison.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Suddenly, Wind Weaver appeared out of nowhere and attacked Thane's face, sending howling gales of icy wind that cut up his face and then sliced two throwing stars in his eyes. She shot backwards before he could grab her and yelled with rage,"That's for hurting a child! Um, goddess!" With a flick of her wrist, winds started building up around her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

After being free, Caedey dropped to the ground, unconcious.

Since nobody attacked her directly, Shatter continued ordering the Nekos around.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Time appeared and soon attacked Shatter, firing a huge magic fireball.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Micah and Xenon are hiding, watching Shatter from a distance.

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

Shatter did a massive backflip and landed nimbly on her feet. She felt watched, and looked around to see who was observing her.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Gulfstream runs behind a ruined building and throws of her cloak. Then she transforms into a different looking Neko, with pink ears and tail and dark gray hair. She rushes over to Shatter and launches off a ball light (Kira has been teaching her light magic) that flies over Xenon's head. "Are you all right, my lady" She says in a worried tone to Shatter.

(Gulfstream going for the sneak attack)

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

(Next post I mean Wind Weaver, not silverslies.)

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Thane has enough fighting with children. He got up, and grabbed the ninja stars out of his eyes, not wincing once. He teleported behind silverskies, and stabbed her, she fell to the ground, he stabbed her again, feeding off of her power. His injuries faded, and appeared on sliverskies.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Xenon stands. "I'm gonna try something."

"Dad, no," Micah warns. "Bad, bad idea."

Xenon pauses. "That's weird....hearing you say that."

Micah rolls his eyes.

Xenon continues out into the open. "Bixbite," he says quietly. "Can you hear me? Are you in there?"

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

Corey appeared from a shadow in the middle of the battle, glancing around at everyone. She grabs a soul that is hanging over a body and moves it to the Underworld. “Idiots. All they do is fight.” She mused to herself, as she walked over to another body to repeat the process of sending souls to the Underworld.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Surprisingly, Wind Weaver remained unharmed and merely shot to her feet again only to launch another attack on Thane."Seriously, I've fought you enough times to have placed anti-magic spells on myself. And just so you know, my power isn't one you're gonna want to feed off. Now you're going to be attracting some friends." She said casually as she whizzed around his face in dizzying circles and dodged all attacks. Meanwhile, the sky overhead was beginning to rapidly darken and heavy sheets of icy rain had began to fall.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"Yeah yeah, I'm alright. NOW GO." She ordered Neko-Gulfstream.

She then heard Xenon's voice and turned arouns. "Oh. My. Diamonds! If it isn't Xenon the science guy!" Shatty flicked her tail in delight. "You looking for Boring Bixbite? I'm sorry to say you won't find her here." She traced a trail of a mock tear on her cheek. "Bu why wouold you want Bix when you can join me?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

"Because your annoying?" Brazil pointed out, appearing.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

"Join you?" Xenon scoffed. "I'd say you were joking, but that wasn't remotely funny."

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

Neko-Gulfstream pulled out a small dagger and lunged at Xenon. But before she reached him, She did a backflip and transformed into a huge green dragon, pinning Shatter under her claws

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Galaxy slowly walks around the mess. But she trips and hits her head on a wall, and appears to be unconscious. She mutters,"Chickens," 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

"And far too hyper." Brazil added.

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

While all that was happening, Wind Weaver was harrying Thane with a hail of cold winds that pierced flesh and sharp throwing stars in his face."Why aren't they here yet?!" She hissed quietly, glancing up at the sky once and a while.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Time looked at the situation and believed that it was mostly controlled for now. So he ran over to Cadey and knelt down beside her, seeing if he needed healing and what condition she was in.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Xenon drew a glowing sword. Micah sighed and took out his knife. 

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

Thane Sharply inhaled, and sucked in the storm. He teleported behind Windweaver, and exhaled, releasing a cold wind, with water, and lighting. He said “Punishment for a god, Taste my blade!” He said while throwing his silver sword. It turned In to millions of tiny swords, all hitting her.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Suramtra appears out of his 1256th phase, spots Time and the knocked out Cadey, grabs them both and brings them to Phase 1256 to escape the fighting to recover and heal. “Don’t fight the transportation. When you’re done recovering, you can go where ever you wish.” Everything goes black for Time, than he sees a mountainous range, with light from a small developing city.  

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Shatter turned into a tiny cat and squirmed out from Dragon-Gulfstream's claws. "AUGH, GO AWAY!" After standing up, she turned to face Xenon and gave a wide grin at him. "You know, I don't think you'd wanna hurt me. I share Bixbite's body, and you wouldn't want to hurt your beloved, wouldn't you?" She batted her eyelashes, mocking him, and pulled out a clear diamond sword.

Apparently Caedey had been almost crushed by Shatter's crystal. She had several bruises and was almost not breathing.

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

The swords all merely bounced off her armour and Wind Weaver raised a hand, and all the wind blowing at her stopped."Never try to harm a nymph with her own element," Wind Weaver stated, willing the winds to turn and blast back at Thane while carrying the tiny swords with them.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

"I'll take my chances," Xenon said, levelling his sword at Shatter. His hands are shaking.

• Posted at:

owo Xenon owo

“Why not!” He grabbed a green monocle out of his pocket. “My power level is thousands more than yours!” He sidestepped the wind, and raised a army of skeletons, and exploded the grounds bellow her feet, every second, the crater getting deeper, and deeper in to the ground.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Time quickly got to work, his hands started to pulse with healing magic and stared to heal Caedey. He felt that he was in another deity's domain, then he looked over at Suramtra, and said, "A deity, I believe I haven't met you yet, what is your name and what are you the deity of?"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Suramtra smacks Shatter into parallel dimension one, where she can not alter nor communicate with the real world. “Shatter, stay.” Suramtra says after slapping her across the face several times, saying “Bad diety”.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

((Wind Weaver is hovering in the air))

Wind Weaver's eyes narrowed into black-blue slits and she replied icily,"Because I am wind and wind is me." She gazed down at the skeleton army and asked skeptically,"You can control the dead as well? I thought that Corey dominated that area." Then, without another word, she dissolved into wind.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Suramtra responds with, “All in due time. In time you will know.”

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Thane teleported over to Xenon, and said “I would not move if I were you.” He said, placing his sword over Xenons neck.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Out of nowhere, Wind Weaver appeared and knocked the sword off of Xenon's neck before shoving him out of danger and to safety. With a war cry, Wind Weaver then lunged at Thane's face and stabbed her throwing stars into his eyes before flashing into wind and blowing away.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Gulfstream flew up into the air. "Xenon might not want to attack you, but I do." She plummets to the ground, smashing her claw on top do Shatter with a force like a mountain falling. She has cat-shatter pined under her claw inside a huge crater. She picks up Shatter by her scruff and stuffs her into a steel-hard cage of roots and vines.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Suramtra taps Gulfstream in the back. “Was that completely necessary?” Says Suramtra in his specter form.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Gulfstream turns to Surametra. "Shatter is an evil version of the Goddess Bixbite. She needs to be safely contained until we find out how to turn her back. But who are you? I don't belive we've met. I am Gulfstream, goddess of plants, children, and history." She smiles energetic ly at him.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

1 , , 3