After the defeat of Gaea, the main characters are taking a break, and relaxing. Or so they think...

But something is stirring, and a new batch of heroes must rise.

A few weeks after the defeat of Gaea, all of the sever heroes are gone! Could this be another strike from another villain, seeking to destroy Olympus?

Rules: 

No being too op.

Only three demigods if the big three at each camp.

No Mary Sues.

All shipping is allowed.

You have to have a reason to hate somebody.

I can decline or accept forms.

Put Olympus in your PoV color.

Max of three characters.

Have fun!

Form:

Name:

Mortal Parent:

Godly parent:

Which camp are you at:

Appearance:

Personality :

Powers:

Weapons:

Fears:

Strengths:

Crush:

Backstory:

Other: 

My form:

Name: Tony

Sexuality: Straight

Mortal Parent: Writer

Godly parent: Apollo

Which camp are you at: Camp Half-Blood

Appearance: Tony is Tall, And muscular. He has a brown tan, and is 6 feet, and 6 inches tall. He has blonde wavy hair, that goes down to his ears. He has golden eyes like the sun. And bright white teeth. He usually wears his orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt, and white shorts, with white running shoes.

Personality: Tony is smart, and funny to his friends. But to his foes, he is Cruel, and Merciless. When pressured he results to very bad comedy, sarcasm, and bad poetry, or haikus. He is not very hard to make friends with, because he is not shy, whatsoever.

Powers: Sun beams. Plague or healing magic, Bow skills.

Weapons:  Celsetial bronze Straight-sword, and a longbow, with celestial bronze arrows.

Fears: His friends dying.

Strengths: Archery.

Crush: He is pretty attractive so people have crushes on him a lot, he falls in love a lot.

Back story: At a young age, Tony saw monsters. It was not very good for his mental health, so his mom took him to a therapist, who also happens to be a cyclops. Tony being a powerful son of Apollo, got attacked a lot. So his mom sent him off to Camp Half-Blood. Hoping they would protect him. He learned the arts of Archery, and magic through heavy training, and many years of practice. Though he never got much action in the fight with Gaea, he was behind the battle, healing other injured campers.

Other: Olympus.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

save a Athena child

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Can I save the daughter of Loki???

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

wait. can there be Artemis childs?

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Saved, Yeah, I guess you could migrate over from Norse to Greek/Roman but you would have to call them as their Greek form, so Atë.

Atë is the Greek Goddess of Mischeif, Delusion, Ruin, and Folly,

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

@Peacock No, sadly not because Artemis is the goddess of maiden hood, therefore she must stay a virgin

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Save daughter of Hades, please!

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

@Foodle that is why I asked

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Oh, whoops, I'll just do daughter of Artemis if she's taken than Hermes.

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

(You cant do Artemis. She is forever in maiden hood.I already tried.)

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Can I have Oceanus, if not save Demeter

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

name: Ashley

Mortal Parent: Artist

Godly Parent: Athena

Which camp: Camp Half-Blood

Appearence: Ashley has bright, blue-grey eyes.She has straight dirty blond hair with dark brown highlights that goes down half past her shoulders. She wears  mostly blue and grey clothes, and keeps her hair in a braid. 

Personality: Ashley is really smart, a little cunning too. She is kind to her friends, adventorous, and sometimes a little bit rude. But she's a really loyal friend and very trustworthy. She can be quite  sarcstic, and impatient at times. 

Powers: None

Weapons: A silver sword.

Fears; Spiders, and her friends getting hurt/dying

Strengths: Reading, her memory and Drawing

Crush: OPEN PLEASE DO

Backstory: When she was younger, she read about the stories of the Greek Gods, and became fascinated and tried to find more books. One day, when she was 6, she was walking home from the library with her father, and she was a little behind him, due to her reading while walking. A monster tried to attack her,. but she ran home and told her father why she ran, and he  decided to tell her that she neded to go to Half-Blood Hill. 

Other: Olympus

Please save Poseidon child too

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

@Snowfox Saved!

@Cookie Saved!

@Arrow Saved!

@Peacock Accepted!

All other’s I forgot have been saved.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

We will start when we have 7 people.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Form:

Name: Aria

Mortal Parent:  artist

Godly parent: Hermes

Which camp are you at: Camp Half Blood

Appearance: Aria is a thin and petite girl with an almost delicate build. She has long, red hair hair that goes down to her rback and usually stays in a thick braid. She has stunning silver eyes that change black when she's angry, and she has freckles on the bridge of the nose. She usually wears a grey sleeveless short, arm gaurds, torn skinny jeans, and combat boots. Also she wears earrings in the shapes of clovers.

Personality : Aria is cunning, clever, and a prankster. She likes to cause friendly havoc, and can be a bit of a troublemaker. She is full of laughter, and is very comfortable in her own skin. Aria can be manipulative to get what she wants and is a splendid actress. She has a small unknown problem of trusting others, and is very quick to strike back. She hates bullies, and fun kills, and despite her guile demeanor she has a good heart.

Powers: super speed, agility

Weapons: a battle axe named the Groundsplitter

Fears: loneliness, being betrayed again, not being free.

Strengths: Her wit, cleverness, and persistence.

Crush: Tony? IDK

Backstory: Since her father was never around Aria grew up with the mortal mother. Her mother tried to make the best of her childhood, though it was hard being a demigoddess. When she was in junior high, Aria met a young boy her age. The only one who was actually nice to her since she was a little different than the other kids. She ended up really liking him, and developed a large crush. Finally she believed he wouldn't freak out if she told him about her godly heritage, but instead he betrayed her by telling the whole town. Heartbroken, she and her mother had to leave. Ever since Aria is very cut off from actually liking someone in fear of getting betrayed again.

Other:  olympus

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

@Arrow Accepted, Crush Accepted.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

cool ^ - ^

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

Name: Melinda (Mel for short)

Mortal parent: Musician

Godly parent: Ares

Which camp are you at: Camp Half-Blood

Appearance: Mel has long, wavy dark brown hair (almost looks black) and dark blue eyes. She is about 5'8" with a fairly muscular build. She normally wears a thin gray jacket over a white shirt, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. Her hair is almost always in a ponytail. She has a scar that looks like a dog bite on her arm.

Personality: Melinda can be argumentative and sarcastic at times, doesn't trust easily, it's hard to become friends with her. She is short tempered and pretty closed off.

Powers: none

Weapons: Celestial bronze spear and sword

Fears: Being humiliated like her dad and losing her friends

Strengths: Is quick thinking and great with a spear

Crush: open

Backstory: Mel used to live in a farm house in the middle of the woods with her mother, who was starting a music career. As she grew older, she started getting the feeling of a dangerous presence nearby. Until one day, she was attacked. Although she fought the monster off, Mel still left the fight with a scar on her left arm that looks like a large bite. After that incident, her mother knew she wasn't safe and sent Melinda to Camp Half-Blood.

Other: Olympus

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

@Firesong Accepted!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Name:  Dexter

Mortal Parent:  General

Godly parent: Aries 

Which camp are you at: Camp Half- Blood

Appearance: He is tall and muscular. His hair blond and he has a buzz cut. He eyes blue eyes. He usually wear an orange Camp Half Blood shirt, without the sleeves with camouflage pants  and combat boots.

Personality :  Around anybody that isn't his friend, he acts serious, angry at everyone, and merciless. Though if you get to know him he will be very loyal to you and anyone who is your friend. He loves to crack a joke once in awhile to his friends, though he does so when only his friends are around, so he can uphold his reputation as a merciless child of Aries. He has very few friends because of the way he acts around people who aren't his friends.

Powers: Strength, Sword fighting skills

Weapons: A celestial bronze sword he calls Bloodbringer and a small dagger he carries around just in case he needs it 

Fears: Losing his friends,  and angering his father, Aries

Strengths: Fighting

Crush: None yet

Backstory: He was attacked by monsters when he was younger, but his mother didn't care and said it would "Toughen him up.'' So, he ran away and was attacked by monsters again. Eventually he found Camp Half-Blood and in his years there he learned how to fight with a sword and began to act like a jerk to everyone except people in the Aries cabin.

Other:  Olympus

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

@Scar Accepted!

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

When can we start?

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Name:Tifany(Tif) Lewood

Sexuality:Pansexual

Mortal Parent:History Teacher

Godly parent:Hermes

Which camp are you at:Half-blood

Appearance:Tifany is short, muscular, has short blond hair, brown doe eyes, and tons of freckles

Personality:Tif is loud, brave, bossy, funny, and has some anger issues.

Powers:None

Weapons:Bow and arrow

Fears:Spiders, Hieghths, Snakes, and dogs. 

Strengths:She is physical fit and clever

Crush:None Yet but open

Backstory:Tif kept getting attacked by monsters and her mother found out and sent her away and told her to go find Camp Half-blood

Other: Olympus.

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

Name: Thorne
Mortal Parent: Luna Darkson(Actor)
Godly parent: Zeus
Which camp are you at: Camp Half-Blood
Appearance: Thorne has long, wavy blonde hair with bright, electric blue eyes. Her skin is tan her lips a kind of natural pink. She is kind of tall at 5' 4" and wears her orange tee for the camp. She wears lightning bolt earrings and riled up skinny jeans(she says cause they are cool) and white and gold Adidas tennis shoes. Her hair is in a pony tail most of the time.
Personality : Thorne is that kind of girl that makes you feel hate until you really get to know her. She has a really sarcastic attitude, and apparently has a little bit of a mean streak. She gets ticked off easily at times and will punch you, no questions asked. Once you get to know her, she will be a loyal friend. She sticks up for her friends and what she believes is right, even if it's not. She is independent, not really ever mentioning boy friends or anything. She says if she ever got one, they'd have to prove they should be with her.
Powers: Can control storms, can throw lightning bolts, super strength
Weapons: Lightning bolts, a silver and gold bow and arrow, a silver and white dagger that's always on her hip
Fears: Death, being caught, not being free
Strengths: Loves having close friends and being free to do what she wants
Crush: None at the moment(feel free to crush)
Backstory: Thorne always was the popular girl at school, always seeming to glow and be amazingly pretty, but she didn't know it was because of her dad. One day on her way home from school, she was attached by a bunch of older kids. She got scared and the lightning bolts flew. They ran. She told her mom what had happened, and it all was explained to her. She was sent to Camp and has been there since.
Other: Olympus

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Now, I guess.

It was a sunny da at camp half-blood. Tony was feeling paticularly happy, even though not many campers were there, he was still happy.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Melinda walks around the camp, trying to find something she wants to do. She wasn't super happy about having to be here, especially since she would have to deal with a few demigods that she knew would be annoying. 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Tony spotted a demigod, he walked up to her ”Hi, I don’t think we have met before, I am Tony.” He reached out his hand.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Thorne was coming out of the Zeus cabin. She had just finished her makeup. She wasn't some sort of Aphrodite beauty queen, but she new hoe to do some lip gloss, mascara, blush, and eye shadow. She was sprinting across camp, feeling new and fresh. She had decided to put her ponytail extra tight today, and it paid of when she did a cartwheel. Just as she stood up again, she heard a voice say hi, and turned around to face a son of Apollo. "Hello, Sun-boy," she said, messing with the kid. Apollo thought he was awesome. Zeus was like, obviously better she thought.

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

Mel looks at him. "I'm Melinda" She doesn't shake his hand, not really wanting to seem too friendly

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

@All Accepted 

“Hey sky-Girl.” He said winking at her. “Fried any monsters lately?”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Tif is wandering around and she hears, "Hey sky-Girl. Fried any monster lately?" and she stops and turns towards the two conversationalists and says "Wow flirt much, my friend?" She says to the boy. 

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

“What are you talking about!” He said blushing madly.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Name: Dante
Mortal Parent: Mortician
Godly parent: Hades
Which camp are you at: Camp Half Blood
Appearance: He is tall and thin. He has long black hair and black eyes. He wears a black hoodie over his Camp Half Blood shirt.He also wears black running shoes and jeans. HE has a scar on his arm from a monster attack.
Personality : He is dark and brooding. He tends to point out everyone's flaws and mistakes. He is very sarcastic. He will protect his friends because he cares for them, but he claims that he protects them because," The underworld is crowded as it is and his father doesn't need more work."
Powers: He can travel through the shadows ( Shadow travel), communicate with the dead, can sense death, necromancy
Weapons: A Celestial bronze sword
Fears: His loved ones being hurt because of him
Strengths: He can use his sword well, and summon the dead to fight with him.
Crush: None
Backstory: He heard the voices of the dead when he was young, so his mother sent him to therapy. The voices got louder and more pronounced. A couple weeks after he started therapy, he was attacked by a monster. After that his mother took him to Camp Half Blood believing he would have a better life there.
Other: Olympus

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Bored

Tif grinned "Oh nothing" She says winking, giving the boy a friendly punch in the arm, and stifling a laugh 

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

Accepted

Tony laughed, He said “Tony, son of Apollo, nice to meet you.” He held out his hand.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Dexter  jogged around the campsite. He saw three campers talking to each other. He jogged in place  for a while and watched them talk.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

(If Tony's talking to Tif)

"Nice ta meet ya Tony, I'm Tif daughter of a history teacher... oh and Hermes" She says as she reaches out and shakes Tony's hand.

• Posted at:

Petrichor

Mellowkit

Flavia

Rhiannon

Amore

Seagull

Cookling

Etc.

“So, Tif are you new here?”

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Dante walked out of his cabin and  stretched. He saw three campers talking and another camper jogging in place watching them talk. He yawned again and went to have a walk to help him wake up.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

Dante started walking around the campsite, he passed the jogger who was still watching the other campers talking and said," You know you watching them is kinda really weird." The jogger looked at him surprised and said,"Where did you come from, the shadows?" "Yes ." Dante replied as he began to walk away, laughing to himself. The jogger quickly caught up to him and said, "Hey, I'm Dexter, son of Aries. Who are you?" "Dante muttered something under his breath , before he replied," In Dante, son of Hades, will you go away." "No. I won't." said Dexter before he began to slow down so Dante could catch up. "Well, this is going to be a long walk." muttered Dante.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

1 , , 3 , 4