Mine's got to be Escaping Peril cuz you finally see the funny side of Peril, and how innocent she really is. I LOVE PERIL SO MUCH

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Moonrise

She/Them/They

Wings Of Fire Fan

Warrior Cats Fan

Artist/Bookworm

Animal enthusiast 

also person who loves mugs 

"I Lost My Shoe"

"Hey there, sparkly teeth"

In first grade, there was a Scholastic book sale at my school. I bought book six, Moon Rising, and read it in just a few days. I was immediately hooked - from the writing style, to the character designs, I was in love.

I couldn't ever find more of the series at the time, but in 2nd grade I found the first book in the library, and read that in about a week. I bought the second and third books and that's my current status on the series!(I'm a slow reader, yeah. Been in this fandom for probably 5 years now and still haven't finished the main series.)

WoF is very well written, and it inspires me to become a better writer myself whenever I pick up one of the books!

(also, the pages smell nice.)

• Posted at:

"garbageboy stinkman"

HIM. Trashlord artist. Gay, emo wad. I go by many, many names. Including Dakota. Threatening, isn't it?

Been a fan of WoF for 5 years.

I live in Oklahoma, and I'm currently homeschooled.

Nice to meet'cha.

First book 

• Posted at:

I was the new kid at school in the 7th grade and I was looking for something good to read, then I met Greensilver and he forced me to read the first book which is the one i got hooked on. I borrowed the whole series from him.

I really like it.

• Posted at:

I AM THE UNIVERSE!! (UNIVERSE FOR SHORT)

I AM GREENSILVER'S BEST FRIEND! 

#Seawing/Nightwing

#Christian

#Whovian

Proudly Joined: Febuary, 2017

"What's the matter? Scared I might give you some medicine?" -Jayfeather in 'Fading Echoes'

As soon as I saw the cover of the first book I knew I was TOTALLY in love

• Posted at:

Which book made me a FanWing? When I first read "The Dragonet Prophecy" or Book 1, I had to keep reading so I went to Book 2, "The Lost Heir" and I became a FanWing!

• Posted at:

Book 1 it was the first book i read 

• Posted at:

DRAGONET PROPHECY GRAPHIC NOVEL!

• Posted at:

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the book that made me a FanWing is the first book. I used to not like to read but when my friend offered me book one I read it and I thought it was SUPER AWESOME. It was like reading the best book on EARTH! Tui T Sutherland I really recommend making more of these books and I hope all your books you've created are going to be still SUPER AWESOME and I was in love with all the Wings of Fire books you have made and I cant wait to read the Winglet series and The Lost Cotinent. Thank you for your amazing books. - Love Books Be an IceWing - SkyWing- MudWing - NightWing- RainWing- SeaWing- SandWing - AND LOVE TUI T SUTHERLANDS BOOKS!

• Posted at:

I loved the series after the first book. I was so exited to read the next one, When I read The Lost Heir I really found out how brave and daring Tsunami was. I am on the fifth book now and I can't wait to read the next one.

• Posted at:

I feel in love with the hidden kingdom glory was so confident with all her friends when she challenged the queens.

• Posted at:

Darkstalker. I picked up the first book I saw and fell in love.

• Posted at:

Love WOF

The book that me hooked on Wings of Fire was the first book.

• Posted at:

Big wings of fire fan! 

Wings Of Fire forever!!

Have a nice day!

I also love minecraft!!

Im the leader of GreenBears clan!

I love book one not because I love mudwings it`s because it was exciting and cool at the same time!!!!!

• Posted at:

Uh, hi! I would have to say the first book! Finding a series about these magnificent creatures; dragons was what got me into serious reading.

• Posted at:

Ello My Pixels! I am...

Papaya!

A FanWing!

A Half-Blood!

A RiverClan Warrior!

A Griffin!

A Female!

A Neko!

And....... A Good Friend

For Everyone! :3

My friend introduced me so the first book.

• Posted at:

Rainwing

I looove cats 

DEFINITELY NOT LAZY

Warning: will do ANYTHING for chocolate

the first book wasn't my favorite but the second book got me total l y hooked

• Posted at:

And the dragons of Pyrrhia all lived in peace as the evil was washed clean from this world 

the darkness of dragons

• Posted at:

who said what?"moonclickers!"

I loved all of them but the one that captured my heart was moon rising

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

The book that hooked me was the lost heir because I love Sea Wings and I couldn't believe that Tsunami's older sister would do such a thing!

• Posted at:

the that made me a fanwing was the first but the one i love the most is the brightest night

• Posted at:

Book 8 Because Winter is awesome!(still praying for Minter to happen in book 11)

• Posted at:

Stormbringer

bounthuntefohire

Well, one day I was at school in third  grade me and my friend were talking about this series that her older sister was reading. She thought that I should try it. So I asked my mom if we could go to the library and check it out. So we did, and I checked out the second one, to. That night I stayed up late to read the book. The first one was okay, but once I finished that one, I was exited to read through Tsunami's train of thought. After reading that one, I was like,  “wow! I love this series! It is my new favorite series!” So it was the second one that made me a Fanwing. 

wings of fire

Glorybringer Ripnami Starspeaker

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

My friend bought me the first book in the series because he saw me draw a dragon once. He's great 

• Posted at:

Corgi

He/him/the thing that lives under your bed

Saint Bernard sits at the top of the driveway

You always said how you love dogs

Last Christmas I gave you my heart

The very next day, you threw it away

Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders

all the books

• Posted at:

i love darkness in dragons

• Posted at:

yay go darkness of dragons book

• Posted at:

I haven't read all of the books but I would have to say that the 2nd is my favorite.

• Posted at:

Serenity

Life Philosophy: Inspire others, Create your future, Live your life

#WingsofFire

#HarryPotter

#Wonder

#meowkat

It was The Hidden Kingdom.It was the first book l read and l fell in love with it.l was like,l have to read this book!

• Posted at:

most likily the 6th book

• Posted at:

Perhaps around Chapter 5 of Book 1?

• Posted at:

The first book got me hooked. The first book it was confusing at first because I didn't know what was happening but when I kept reading I got it. I really liked the 6th book, Moon rising. I can't wait for book 11 to come out!! As soon as I get it I will start reading it and never stop LOL!!

#WingsOfFireFan

#CanNotWait

#IAmASeawing

• Posted at:

Hey this is my signature. 

#WingsOfFireFan 

#I'mASeawing

too many words

• Posted at:

The first word in the first chapter of the first book!! I have read a lot of books starting at a young age but, when i found out about Wings of Fire i started to read it and just fell in love with those books. Now i'm hooked and waiting for book eleven to come out I'm SO excited to see what happens next!!! 

• Posted at:

-~Lynx~-

She/Her

#RememberEllysia

#AGMB

#MatchingChristmas

"Christmas is the day that holds all time together."

~Alexander Smith~

Forum Fam: Paradox

Only.....

16 DayTilChristmas!!!

Est. 4.29.18

i was a fan before book 2 was out, i just dont hang here anymore

• Posted at:

CR∆ZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KINGOF cr∆zy,ravens,blobs

PRINCEOF ice,wolves,phoenixes

ANIMALS RULE

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

ThreadGhost

ߨˆçˆ∂å¬

Yes, I double checked when I was at the library today, and if my memory serves me right, it was Chapter 5 of Book 1. It took me a few days to actually get into the book due to me having my own story featuring dragons that I am working on (I didn't want one to influence how I viewed the other). But then I got to chapter 5 and (SPOILER) Starflight is pulled into that secret meeting with Morrowseer, coming out completely distraught, so that he is accidentally tearing his favorite scroll without knowing it. Even though the book is in Clay's perspective, you feel so much emotion for Starflight, and you can't help but wonder what he was told, and what NightWing secrets he now has access to, and the torture of having to wait until Book 4 to find out. Maybe I over-assumed when reading it, now that I've finished book 4, but even looking back, I can't help but relive the emotions I felt reading it the first time, and besides, book 4 left me suffering through some other books in my book pile before I get to book 5 in Wings of Fire anyway (TombQuest 1, Ranger's Apprentice 10, and possibly Wrinkle in Time's Many Waters), so my interest clearly hasn't died. Besides, maybe Starflight did hear a thing or two from Morrowseer that we never found out, being left out because they weren't relevant to the story. I mean, we never get the full conversation do we? Just bits and peices. Then again, Starflight claims not to kno w any NightWing secrets, so... I don't know. (EVEN MORE SPOILER) But if Starflight really is blind, I'm going to be sad. Oh how he loved to read.

• Posted at:

I have to say that I was a fan when I read the very first book, although I liked the earlier books better, when It focused mainly on the Dragonets of Destiny.

• Posted at:

I love the earlier books, where the main focus is on the Drgonets. I just like to pretend that somehow, the Prophecy was actually real.

• Posted at:

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM i've read each one about and sometimes over 15 times but if i have to be honest the 6th and 10th ones really 

• Posted at:

#ImANightwing

The book that caught me was the Winter turning THREE MOONS IT WAS SO GOOD! but all in all I loved the whole thing, but the one that hooked me on first was the lost heir

• Posted at:

Paradox

Iiiiit's Christmaaaas

"Nice To Meetcha!"-Seth (CC)

Check out My FWRP! /344804

Random guy, rocking out Imagine-dragons in the corner!

ForumSis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bro: Zane, Wizard.

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 12 , 13 , 14