First i accidently picked up Winter Turning (7) at the library cause the cover looked cool (pun literally not intended), and it had snow and a dragon. Then my friend told me that it was the seventh and then i got the dragonet prophecy. I read it in one night. With a flashlignt. (Same with lost heir, hidden kingdom, and dark secret). My love grew with the Hidden kingdom and moon risjng...but it hit its peak wit h Darkness of Dragons...to 500+%. Itll pfobabky jump another 200% with the Lost Continent (11) though....

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

daughter of athena & goddess of horses, winter, and rebirth

FORUM SIBS: hurricane cp    (right?)

ILoveLoki!

PEGASISTER

GRYFFINDOR 

LGBT+

MAIN WoF OCS: Simmer, Starweaver, Crackle, Alpha, Sizzle

NO TOUCHIE THY CRACKLE

The hidden kingdom because I love glory and how she could stand up for herself no matter what. I also liked kinkajou she was sooo cute adorable and annoying.

• Posted at:

My first Wings of Fire book was not the Dragonet Prophecy, but the Lost Heir. I happened upon it in third grade and must have read it five times in the next couple days. I've read the whole series, the graphic novel, and Darkstalker. I can't wait for the eleventh book! 

• Posted at:

My Name is Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Abigail Stormhand the Prodigy

My spirit animal is the fox

Gryffindor

Diana Dreamfinder the Keeper

WindClan

Heart

Cookie Dough

Portland Symphonic Girlchoir

Camp Meadowood Springs

Nature

Video Games

Books

Writing

Singing

Art

Honestly, I think something clicked in my head after I finished the fourth book. I was super worried about Starflight!! Literally for the rest of the day I was worrying, "Is he dead? Did Sunny kill him? Did Fatespeaker?" That night I even had a dream about the last chapter from Starflight's perspective. I was super hyped to read book 5, but someone forgot to take it back to the library and i had to wait three, long, painful weeks. 

So, yeah, that's my incredibly detailed story of how I got hooked on WOF.

(By the way, I'm such a superfan that I have imagined three hypothetical WOF games for Switch.)

• Posted at:

[CALL ME LINK]

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE ZELDA REFERENCES

OC's:

Thunder

Farsight

Um...

"Don't you know? That was before the Scalding." -Clay

"Did he notice that? I hope he noticed that." -Umber

book six moon rising

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

Sib with Paradox and Yuuki

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

the first book of the series. i say this because my favorite character of the books is the main character of the book (Clay). just how this character would go to such lengths to save his Friends (like in book five when he saved Sunny, starflight and Fatespeaker in book 5) was... AMAZING. and that's one of the things i love about fiction books, its that the main character would go for such length's to save his/her Friends.

• Posted at:

I think that the book that first made me love wings of fire would have to be the dragonet prophecy and then it grew from there. The first book that I read by tui was actually Warriors into the wild. I have also read her spirit animals book. That was, in my opinion, the best book in the whole series. I reread the first four books after having read the fifth one, and  authored or co-authored five of my favorite book series. I am also writing a fan fiction WOF book as a practice run as an author in training. Thank god for Tui T. Sutherland!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Book one. 

Book one.

• Posted at:

D R A G O N

E v e ry  o ne I s cr a zy  SO ME HO W

I like Dragons/ good books

I love them all. It’s so hard to choose between them.

• Posted at:

The dragonet prophecy

• Posted at:

CIANEL

All, especially The Hidden Kingdom!I'm still waiting for book 11.

• Posted at:

first!

• Posted at:

i'm a SeaWing!

I loved the 3rd book so much (maybe too much since i reread it 13 times)

• Posted at:

TOTAL RAVENCLAW

I still Support Queen Scarlet

team Foster-Keefe!

I actually admired Jennine Matthews....

DISTRICT 5

Well

Thats a hard question...

But I'd have to go with the first.

Right away you see how great the books are. But... I also probably have to go with the brightest night because of how it talks about sunny And how she thinks of it all, and also darkest secret because of starflight!

Heck, I love them all!

Thanks for the good question!!

Darkcat707

• Posted at:

~Darkcat707~

He/him

-Joined summer 2016

For me, it was love at first sight. I REALLY started to love it, though, when I read The Dark Secret.

• Posted at:

Hello. My name's Comettail. I love writing, especially fanfictions. I am a NIGHTWING and a RAVENCLAW, and I'm proud to say I'm a nerd.

me too! everything that you did happened to me!

• Posted at:

I AM STORMFIGHTER!

3 Queens is who i work for

CAMILA CABELLO RULES

Wings of fire is so good it makes me cry

the 3rd through 4th book

• Posted at:

I AM STORMFIGHTER!

3 Queens is who i work for

CAMILA CABELLO RULES

Wings of fire is so good it makes me cry

Love seeing the books that made you Fanwings! And for anyone new to the WOFMB -- welcome!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF: dragon powers, ranked /333793

Spirit Animals forum book recs! /332977

Shadow House #4: Coming soon! /334491

Goosebumps: Calling all writers /332978

I Survived: Your heroes! /333794

Book 1 made me a FanWing! #RightFromTheStart

• Posted at:

The Second book: The lost Heir. *Spolier Warning* It was my favorite book because it had a lot of adventure and it also talks a little bit about Tsunami's family. And Tsunami also saves her youngest sister from Orca's statue.

• Posted at:

It was the first book for me, but I didn’t really get super into the series until I finished the 6th or 7th book and had to preorder the next (I can’t remember which 0-0). I actually picked up The Dragonet Prophecy at a bingo party my school’s library had. I couldn’t decide between the book and a lizard that would grow in the water; I’m glad I chose the book! I think the decisive factor for me was the fact that Wings of Fire is in a world with dragons as the dominating species. I was in love with dragons and still am.

• Posted at:

Non-binary (they/them)

my name is Francis

I'm gonna steal your pencil whether you like it or not

CoMiC sAnS iS aN aBoMiNaTiOn

if you're not in band I don't know what you're doing with your life

It was the first book for me, but I didn’t really get super into the series until I finished the 6th or 7th book and had to preorder the next (I can’t remember which 0-0). I actually picked up The Dragonet Prophecy at a bingo party my school’s library had. I couldn’t decide between the book and a lizard that would grow in the water; I’m glad I chose the book! I think the decisive factor for me was the fact that Wings of Fire is in a world with dragons as the dominating species. I was in love with dragons and still am. 

• Posted at:

Non-binary (they/them)

my name is Francis

I'm gonna steal your pencil whether you like it or not

CoMiC sAnS iS aN aBoMiNaTiOn

if you're not in band I don't know what you're doing with your life

The First Book!

• Posted at:

Wings Of  Fire Forever! GIANT LETTERS                                                  This is W.O.F. Forever!!! RainboThat's Me!

My OC's are Everest and Desert Rose. My VILLAN oc is BLADE

The book the Lost Heir is my favorite, the second book. *Spoiler Warning* It is my favorite book because it talks about tsunami's family, her sibling Orca. Tsunami had to save her youngest and last sister from her oldest sister's animus enchanted carved dragon statue.

• Posted at:

I am a Wings of Fire Fan

I am a Fnaf Fan

I am a Spirit Animals Fan

I am a Tombquest Fan

I am a Goosebumps Fan

I am a Foxcraft Fan

It was The Dragonet Prophecy

I kinda dropped it after The Hidden Kingdom... o.o

*hahaha i'm gonna run away before the angry fangirls murder me*

• Posted at:

Knight

Ketchup 

Rogue

Dark Red  

"Wow, you got e m o"  

DONNIE, FLURRY, AND SLICK  

#WeAreFamily

#RememberHurricane  

Queen of references no one gets x

I literally agree completely with what you said.

• Posted at:

I actually came upon Wings of Fire kind of by chance- we were visiting a Books-a-Million and my mom bought me two books that she thought I would like, with no input from me, and one of them was The Dragonet Prophecy (it was the one I read first out of the two). I really got hooked, though, after I came to the thrilling discovery that it was a series. (I admit that when I first read the description on the paperback, I kind of thought that "Clay" and "The MudWing dragonet" were two different characters- like, "Clay" was a human who learned to ride "The MudWing dragonet", or something.) I read books 2 and 4 after borrowing them from the library, then read book 3 after buying it from a bookstore. (I later also bought books 2 and 4, so I didn't have to borrow them again every time I read them.) I think my mom kind of regrets introducing me to the series, because she says that about 80% of the words coming out of my mouth are related to Wings of Fire, and has imposed a limit of 12 WoF-related sentences a day.

• Posted at:

TANIS | For Dragons

MOONBLI FOREVER

HAIL QUEEN AUKLET

daughter of athena

ravenclaw

lucian

seawing

#RememberHurricane

The Lost Heir was the one that got me hooked!

• Posted at:

I've known about WoF for the longest time, but I only started reading the series this spring.

It took a while to get a copy of The Dragonet Prophecy out from the library, so I started with The Lost Heir. I liked it, but I really started loving the series after I read The Hidden Kindom. Glory is such a great character.

• Posted at:

I would say book 1 made me a FanWing!

-dragondragon51480

• Posted at:

In my opinion, I like the Hidden Kingdom. Soon enough the series had a place in my heart. The minute I heard Glory's perspective........

• Posted at:

My friend lended me the first book because she thought I would like the series. I LOVE IT. I bought the second book and was done TOP before she was on TDS. Oh, did I mention that this is my first fourm post? I LOVE IT. Anyway, I found out that DOD was coming out in a month. So I bought it the day after it came out. They only had the hard cover. It was 20 dollars. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! IT WAS AMAZING YMY FAVOURITE SO FAR! And then, last September, my schools book orders had it selling for seven dollars. Seven dollars. IN HARD COVER. Rip.

Wait aren’t we scavengers??

Hope is the thing with feathers- Emily Dickinson 

SHOOT FOR THE STARS!

And if you miss you’ll be on top of the WORLD!

• Posted at:

Wait aren’t we scavengers??

Hope is the thing with feathers- Emily Dickinson 

SHOOT FOR THE STARS!

And if you miss you’ll be on top of the WORLD!

When i saw the first book after searching for the series because it was popular on my favorite games i was hooked Tui has a great way of telling the story and made great personalities for the dragons!

• Posted at:

☠ Demise ☠

Night-Wing Lover

Slightly Crazy >:3

” You’d better be all right or I will tie you to a tree and cover you with hallucinogenic frogs. Tamarin, please wake up.”  -Kinkajou

ALL of them but especially the first arc, books 6,7,9,&10!Really, the only one I wasn't crazy for was book 9 because Turtle isn't very interesting to me. Don't get triggered I just think he's boring.

• Posted at:

I am a SkyWing

I am a bookworm

I am a SilkWing

I am a dragonet of destiny

I am a Wings of Fire nut

My grades are good

My skin is clear

I have the next WoF book

It's the best day ever

The second book, but all of the books are awsome

• Posted at:

Some one gave me the first five, and i immediatly liked it

• Posted at:

Discord: KabraDraconis#2243

Number 10

• Posted at:

I think that all the books made me love WOF, but my favs are Hidden Kingdom, Moon Rising, Winter Turning, and Talons of Power.  

• Posted at:

My OC's

Tundra

Lyzard

Definitly the 3rd. Glory and Deathbringer are so cute!

• Posted at:

Dahila

<3 A fashion expert, keeping it simple. :)

I got hooked on this by finding the audio book on Audible and fell in love with the story and characters.  I found myself waiting for the next audio book. Also I love awesome cover art!!!

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , , 10 , 11