A lot of the surrounding area is visibly destroyed, with trees being the most noticeable example of destruction. Currently, they exchange blows on a large flat rock above you. Suddenly, one of them, the taller of the two, leaps off and starts sliding down on his feet. The other pursues in the same manner.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Skylight soared overhead, watching the battle.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Gulfstream was flying over the one in front in her dragon form, "Need any help?" She asked.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Basilisk, disguised as just a small snake, watches with keen interest.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk

 

Ancient Queen of Snakes

 

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

 

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

(@Gulfstream which one?)

The shorter figure hurls his spear. It bounces off the taller's armor, but sends him off balance. He tumbles, going slightly off course and rolling off a steep cliff face. The shorter figure growls, stopping himself and walking over to the cliff face, picking up his spear along the way.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Chanty joins the party in the sky.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

Suramtra appears in his specter-form, and stands between the two beings. “What’s going on, fellas?” He says. He prepares to shift into Phase Number One, to spectatae.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Marx just watches, looking amused. That's no surprise, considering violence seems to be her favorite type of entertainment.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

: 

(taller one)

 

 

Gulfstream stands in between them. "Stop fighting. What is going on? Who are you two and why are you fighting?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

(You can't really stand between them; one's on the top of a cliff, the other is at the bottom)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Suramtra points at Gulfstream and says ”that too.” 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Thunderstorm watches in the sky with the others.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

 

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

 

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

(then she stands in front of the one near the bottom, facing the one on the top.)

 

Gulfstream looks at the person behind her, "Well, what is your name?" She says sternly and kindly.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

He snorts at her, his skeletal white eyes boring into hers.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Gulfstream looked back at him. "Fine, stay silent. Ill check my scrolls at home."

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Thane, teleported to the big one, taking in power from the earth, and growing. “Hey, you, I have never seen you around.”

 

(Thane is not outright evil, he just protects the other CD’s, and is always searching for a fight.)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Foodle

 

Sorta kinda here

 

"I don't care." The being replies.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

He shrugs, apparently trying to convey nonchalance. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Skylight finally soared down from the beautiful blue, cloudless sky and landed next to Gulfstream."Who are you? I've never seen anyone like you two guys before." She asked, tilting her head back up curiously at them.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 ✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

 ♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

 

 

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Galaxy appears at the top of the hill and trips, she starts to tumble down the hill side. As soon as she reaches the bottom, she stands up," I really need to work on those entrances," she turns to the two strangers, " Who are you?"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

                Cookie

 If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

 I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

(They aren't at the bottom) 

The being ignores the attempts at conversation. 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Suramtra throws a rock at the one at the bottom of the cliff, and then promptly shifts into phase (dimension) 1.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

 

Caedey hovered with the other deities in the sky.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

  SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

 

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

 

+*~Believe~*+

Gulfstream picks up the being by its shirt. "Who are you?" She says slowly and firmly.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

Seafoam watched interestedly from below.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

seafoam

> an idiot

> gay™

> mainly active on discord

> owo 

Natalie was observing the fight in toucan form from the sky.

 

Mariposa was also watching as a chameleon from Natalie's back.

 

Twister was hiding behind a tree to watch.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

 

Time watches from the top of a tree.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

 

Icy Spicy!

The tall being ignores the rock and steps away from Gulfstream

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Gulfstream picks up both beings and holds them in the air. "You are wearing down my paitence. Who are you two?"
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

(*Facepalms* DId I not make it clear that they are seperated by a long vertical drop?)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

(up)

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

(*Face palms also* Sorry, I forgot)

 

 

Gulfstream flies over to the second person, carrying the first person in her dragon claw. She stands next to the second person. "Ok, who are you guys and why are you fighting?"

 

 

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

The taller one sucker punches Gulfstream with a blast of wind. 

The shorter one flings his spear at the taller.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

Gulfstream just flies back to the two. "Ya know, if you dont stop fighting. I will toast you."
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

 

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

 

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

 

I'm an autistic Christian

 

 

 

 

The taller figure blows away the spear. However, the short one is quickly on him, and the two trade blows with their arms and legs, ignoring Gulfstream.

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

 

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

 

El Amigo

 

Please just be okay...

 

Foolizh autocoreect

"These two must be in such a crazy training session or be angry so much at each other to be ignoring deties" Time said, "or they are deities themselves"

  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

 

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

 

Icy Spicy!