im thinking and i had a thought 

maybe in the world their are problems but u cant solve all of them and the power to do so comes from inside and from the people who can change the world and anyone can do that but if u can change the world u must first change yourself stop the pain of the people from around and u can creat a better meaning and u can form an image of yourself and that image can very from a nightmare to dream and u decide wht that means what is a nightmare and is a dream much different and if it is is it worth fighting for and would it be worth the wait and if what u were fighting for is gone why fight and that is where my nightmares comefrom and that is what im scared of i hope that the stories are real and messages are sincere and if they are what makes me able to change the futer and i can make and tell stories but that would change the world...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm a night-wing  by the name of blue-MOON

I'm EXCITED TO JOIN YOU AT JADE MOUNTAIN

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

i am just a boy in a world that creates and destroys people like me and i hide behind a fake name and i open my feelings... most of the people i loved are gone and I'm still here a boy a name and a book. in time i learned that the meaning u give yourself comes from inside and is used with the lines u give yourself.

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

When u feel the pain of losing someone who is close u can feel the depth of your soul and thats when u stop fighting and u feel that your wold ends especially when its your last your love. the feeling u have or had are gone the fighting feeling. i have the feeling that one or more of u out of the millions have felt these feeling the loss and the emotional pain. i found at this time u have someone to turn to and if not u have people who feel the same way and u can turn to me and others as i found this site to unleash my feeling in the form of fast typing an di lost the anger and sadness well thats not true but just by posting i well u can find happiness in music or family u have those things and u have the people who would agree with u and i am one of those people i feel and cry and laugh and cry. thats the meaning of life or it was to me i am the one who would fight it down and im not looking for an argument im looking for a  answer and just like u i am one who found mine my personal answer my definition my meaning of trying.... 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

wow Blue Moon, I don't know what to say...

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Wow.

this is... Deep.

wow.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

in time u dev elope bad dreams  and i used to consider my bad dreams as warnings guiding me away from the pain and danger... i used my time to make ideas and draw stories and make songs learn to play the piano i hide my fear in the beat of the world and down in my heart i know I'm just saying this but i see a community of people who believe in something bigger and greater. i see a family i was happy to join i was alone for a short time watching the clouds when i lost my innocence.. compare my heart to a cloud raining away until it fills up again. i see a message in their but take what u will I'm just a voice in the room of a hundreds of thousands of voices. take the good learn from the bad and act on your words. feel the words flow like a river of tears down a mountain or off my cheek streaming like the rain. like the wind that pushes the clouds. the wind is the hope and the clouds are my feelings. and the forest below is the community  hear the words i make and learn from my mistakes and regrets.

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

in time u dev elope bad dreams  and i used to consider my bad dreams as warnings guiding me away from the pain and danger... i used my time to make ideas and draw stories and make songs learn to play the piano i hide my fear in the beat of the world and down in my heart i know I'm just saying this but i see a community of people who believe in something bigger and greater. i see a family i was happy to join i was alone for a short time watching the clouds when i lost my innocence.. compare my heart to a cloud raining away until it fills up again. i see a message in their but take what u will I'm just a voice in the room of a hundreds of thousands of voices. take the good learn from the bad and act on your words. feel the words flow like a river of tears down a mountain or off my cheek streaming like the rain. like the wind that pushes the clouds. the wind is the hope and the clouds are my feelings. and the forest below is the community  hear the words i make and learn from my mistakes and regrets.

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

life is deep but the truth is deeper. think about the times, the people ,the friends , life is beautiful and grasp it take it capture it. some would say gifted and somewould say mistake im in the middle and im in the comunity where i feel acceptance and i accept the feeling of others and appy ideas and thoughts... thoughts i feel need to be shared my life our lives your life and so on. when i was young my dad always said put a pin in it (we will see) and i always did and now.. my board is full. of years and thoughts and feelings i put pins in and now im taking it all down and i feel clear and pure but the pain is still their in the cracks of my heart... someday ill make a family... and ill make a friend... ill be a good friend and a better father... ill try harder and ill tear down the pin board.... when i was young my mother always said what do you think and i would say i think u would say yes. but now i see through the lies and the heartbreak as a teen i am not the broken record like they always said. i say the truth and the truth is i feel and my feelings matter to someone a spacial someone someday sometime.... thank you                             (more to come)

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

life is deep but the truth is deeper. think about the times, the people ,the friends , life is beautiful and grasp it take it capture it. some would say gifted and somewould say mistake im in the middle and im in the comunity where i feel acceptance and i accept the feeling of others and appy ideas and thoughts... thoughts i feel need to be shared my life our lives your life and so on. when i was young my dad always said put a pin in it (we will see) and i always did and now.. my board is full. of years and thoughts and feelings i put pins in and now im taking it all down and i feel clear and pure but the pain is still their in the cracks of my heart... someday ill make a family... and ill make a friend... ill be a good friend and a better father... ill try harder and ill tear down the pin board.... when i was young my mother always said what do you think and i would say i think u would say yes. but now i see through the lies and the heartbreak as a teen i am not the broken record like they always said. i say the truth and the truth is i feel and my feelings matter to someone a spacial someone someday sometime.... thank you                             (more to come)

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

i always say that their are meanings between the words on a  page and im not trying to make u sad im trying to reach out and show the emotion in you and in others. and yes it is deep like the story of a boy who loved the light of the sun on his face the wind the air and the demons come creeping in every day they come closer and i feel them breathing telling me to leave or stop fighting but with every word they back down. as my age grows greater my demons grow sronger... i grow faster my heart grows thinner and my name grows longer and my time grows closer even as a teen i see it over the horizon like the earth spinning around the sun. growing older making decision's good and bad always hoping i did it right. locking my door  playing my music hoping tomorrow is better than today.. making a difference is what matters i know im on a rant but take my words...  thank you (more to come)

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

i always looked for happiness in the place i lost it and i know that part i got from a picture but i hold its message in the light... try to see the form i take in the room of denial and on the bus to dystopia in the wasteland of a thousand broken dreams..created for creators who lost their creativity. dumped here as a young boy pushed out by the piles of emotional dought brought here by a boat made of fear and selfishness. put up knocked down and lied to made a fool of. in time i learned how to accept this cold unforgiving world. now befor u think and become depressed because of what i say listen... u have a idea and it could change the lives and opinions of others use that make a tower of devotion and live on top. bring the people u love with you. thank u and yes i made and came up with these on the spot 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

only if

only one creates beauty only one creates meaning,

only few can judge as only few can see.

only meaning only purpose

to cry to smile to laugh 

only one creats meaning only one creats purpos. 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

only if

only one creates beauty only one creates meaning,

to cry to smile to laugh 

only one creates meaning only one creates purpos. 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

im sorry for being dull 

ill toucj the happy things like summer breez and frosty freez

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

only if

only one creates beauty only one creates meaning,

to cry to smile to laugh 

only one creates meaning only one creates purpos. 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

voices

from the time i could walk i heard whispers in my ear 

those voices were calling 

stalling and stalling making me paranoind

and then in my head i saw her instead 

a memory a vision 

a voice of a friend 

the voice of the lost 

the voice of myheart 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

never let go

I'm me-arly a boy no more than a teen and the emotions i feel are overwhelming 

tearing up in the night 

fearing to have to live with the loss of another loved one

the phone will ring

the phone might ring 

i hear the screaming of my soul as i wait 

for the phone rang

the fear in my soul in my heart 

was the most terrifying thing ive had to live with 

the phone rang 

the phone always rang

and i never picked up

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

guys im fire fangs i remade an account for more poetic things ill still be working on crabs of fire tho ok 

• Posted at:

this is my new account im still working on (crabs of fire)

this new account is for poetry and story telling im going to keep this and fire fangs up 

every time i hear her voice i feel my heart drop

as i knew i lost her to him

just a boy like all of us

i learned the hard way life

was a competition

if i ever had another chance 

would i take it?

or 

would i let go

no! id hold on for life

and i slipped lost the grasp 

of life love and all i felt 

until i lost her for real 

life and death hm its life beginner and death ends

her story ended 

my story goes on  

ill write her a better one

ill make her a happy one

and ill hie my tears the whole way 

A STORY (WRITTEN BY UR'S TRULEY) 

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

cross my heart

hope to die

live in peace 

lie for my

love is pain

life is gain

for those who feel

try again

make amends 

live life

i love life... 

u are my life

• Posted at:

PLEZ EXCEPT ME......

Silently plops in a poem..

they bring me down..

but I'm still here.

they think they are winning..

but they don't know I have no fear.

they think I'm a loser..

well. I don't care.

• Posted at:

Blueangel

Autocorrect says I'm Bangle.

and Google translate says I'm RedSea

What am I?

You can fix something, but that doesn't make it not broken

you can listen but that doesn't mean you understand.

BTS is my current obsession- Taekook is good.

I'm the dark of the world

A few people see

A light that shows true feeling

This light is art

Drawn by hand for the smart

Made to bring good tidings

And from a spark

Flicked from heart

Broke the reality of all that we know

a flicker 1/2

• Posted at: