*It is a man. He is wrapped in the desert-like cloth you would see the kinds merchants or tradesmen who travel through the desert would wear. His ankle is swollen, and he is clenching his teeth in pain.

Almost as if from nowhere, a short woman is at his side. She wears a gray cloak with the hood up, but her worried green eyes shine through to look at the man, and pieces of her golden blonde hair stick out. She kneels down, and carefully studied his ankle. He looks up at her in surprise, quickly asking,
“Miss, wh-“

She quickly shushes him, and replies,
“Rest, I will take care of your injury.”

She studies the ankle, and locates the apparent reason for the injury, two small holes, bite marks.

“Snake bite..must be that..thank goodness I got here before the venom took full effect...must have been one with weaker venom, due to him not being dead yet...”
She mutters to herself, before placing her hands on the wound. The man looks confused, but then startled as the woman’s hands begin to glow gently with a white light.

However he starts to look very relieved, she must be healing him. Once he is seemingly healed, the woman pulls a roll of bandages from out of a pocket in her clothes, and she begins to wrap up both of his feet, ankles, and shins with them.
“Better protection to prevent that from happening again.”

She states, before standing up. She offers a hand to the man, who accepts the help up. She smiles kindly up at him, and says,
“There, now you must be off, it is quite hot here!”
She lets out a light laugh, and The man nods, looking mystified, before turning and beginning to walk away.

The woman smiles, before taking off the hood to reveal her half-up half-down hairstyle. She both watches the man walk off (apparently making sure he doesn’t get hurt again), and takes in her landscape.*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

"That was very kind of you. I didn't know other deities would go out of their way to help a mortal." Silverskies softly said from behind Angel, walking across the hot sands and towards the goddess despite being blind. To cover her empty sockets she wore a sky-blue strip of linen as a blindfold, and she held a tall staff carved from white willow wood and shot through with veins of silver."Hello. I'm Silverskies, goddess of weather, solitude and the sky. Who might you be?" She asked, her tone friendly and slightly curious.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Basilisk raises her head out of the sand, disturbed by the presence of another deity

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

MODS.

LET MY POSTS THROUGH.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

"Yeah, who are you?" Time asked in a curious tone

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Great to meet a goddess that doesn't throw away human life like it's trash. Good on you. 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

(Okay let’s try this again. IF THIS DOUBLE POSTS, THIS IS THE REAL ONE!)

Angel nearly jumps out of her skin, but then she turns around and calms down.

”Yes well, I guess I just prefer my mortal form, especially when around other mortals..”

she laughs awkwardly, before being surrounded by a blinding light, then transforming into her goddess form.

she smiles, then replies,

”I am Angel, goddess of light, protection, and healing, pleasure to meet you.”

she nods, then starts to ask,

”you care for the mortals as well?”

before she notices the disturbance and pauses. She turns to look, and her eyes widen when she sees Basilisk.

She backpedals in fear, before tripping over a rock and falling onto her behind. Her wings twitch in fear, and she yelps,

”AHH! PLEASE DON’T EAT ME I WON’T TASTE GOOD I PROMISE! AHHH!”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Yes. One should never waste a life that would willing spend itself fighting for you

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

(Okay let’s try this again. IF THIS DOUBLE POSTS, THIS IS THE REAL ONE!)

Angel nearly jumps out of her skin, but then she turns around and calms down.
”Yes well, I guess I just prefer my mortal form, especially when around other mortals..”

she laughs awkwardly, before being surrounded by a blinding light, then transforming into her goddess form.

she smiles, then replies,
”I am Angel, goddess of light, protection, and healing, pleasure to meet you.”

she nods, then starts to ask,
”you care for the mortals as well?”
before she notices the disturbance and pauses. She turns to look, and her eyes widen when she sees Basilisk.

She backpedals, before tripping over a rock and falling onto her behind. Her wings twitch in fear, and she yells,
”AHH! PLEASE DON’T EAT ME I WON’T TASTE GOOD I PROMISE! AHHH!”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Gulfstream ran up. "Helloooooooo new person! Im Gulfstream! Welcome!"
  • Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

She snorts, rising out of the sand more

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Angel nearly jumps out of her skin, but then turns around and calms down. She smiles awkwardly, and replies,

”is it that obvious? Forgive me, I prefer looking like my mortal form when around them. It is a pleasure to meet you, Silverskies!”

with a flash of light, Angel is changed into her goddess form, and she continues,

”I am Angel, goddess of light, healing, and protection. You are interested in taking care of the mortals as well?”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

"That was very pointless. What god has time to waste helping fragile mortal? And he may have had something cool on him..." Marx shook her head. "Tragic."

• Posted at:

: 

(This post comes after my post talking to Silverskies).

Once Angel finishes greeting Silverskies, she notices the disturbance and turns to it. Her eyes widen when she spots Basilisk, and she quickly takes several steps back, before tripping on a rock and going down, landing on her behind.

”AHHH PLEASE DON’T EAT ME I WON’T TASTE GOOD I’M SORRYY!!!”

She yelps.

so. The goddess is apparently afraid of snakes.

(This is by far the best meeting threads ever XD!)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

"Hi, I'm Time," Time said, "God of Magic and Exporation"

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Fossil appears with her pet python on her shoulders “Hello! I’m Fossil Goddess of Skeletons, Ghosts, and Reptiles! Pleasure to meet you!” Fossil grinned slightly and put her hand out tworeds Angel for her to shake it. Suddenly a bearded dragon crawled from her leather jackets sleeve and more out onto her arm “BENJI, Again you can suffocate in jackets” she scolded the smol lizard who seemed to roll his eyes “What ever Fossil!” The lizard replied, which if you can’t understand reptiles just sounded like a weird bearded dragon noise.

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Silverskies laughed and helped Angel stand."Yes, I most certainly am. Marx, however, isn't." She replied. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Angel took the time to shoot a glare at Marx, before she was overwhelmed by shaking hands and introducing her selves to everyone. Before seemingly calming down, regaining her composure, waving at Basilisk, and staring,

”Sorry, I just...am a bit scared of snakes. It’s a dumb fear I know, forgive me for freaking out..”

(Okay is it odd that I love bearded dragons [my brother has one in real life and she is adorable] but terrified of snakes?)

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Galaxy comes out of nowhere. She looks at the sand in front of her and takes slow careful steps. She turns to Angel," Hi I am Galaxy, goddess of Stars, fate, ( triping) and chickens." 

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

(@Angel XD I guess I jinxed it?)

• Posted at:

Øł  

Dragons  

Night Forest

Howling ghosts they reappear, In mountains that are stacked with fear

Through pain, through fear, through darkness and death, I will always stay with you

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

"Oh, that's just Basalisk. She's a goddess too. Anyways, I'm Gulfstream, goddess of plants, history, and children, so I like mortals too!"

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Silverskies smiled and asked,"What are you the goddess of?" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

She rolled her eyes "Its fine, I'm Basilisk. Goddess of Toxins and Snakes."

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

Angel nodded and smiled, before replying,

”it’s nice to meet you all!”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

“Ah! Right, I am Angel, goddess of Light, Protection, and Healing”

Angel replies, doing a little curtsy. She then straightens and smiles, before stating,

”it is truly wonderful to meet you all, you see I have been mostly living on the down-low, helping others in secret or just staying in my home in the sky, but...I-I want to help more, and i’ve Decided to stop isolating myself.”

she pauses, before adding,

”so if you need any help or healing, i’ll Be there for you!”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Silverskies's face lit up and she exclaimed,"So you're the force I kept feeling. I can sense solitude and isolation, and I've felt yours for some time, but never really investigated it. And it's nice to know that you're practically my neighbor, with your domain being in the sky and everything." She laughed and smiled in Angel's direction.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Angel gasped with surprise.

”really?! That’s amazing! I mean you are goddess of the sky so I should have seen that coming, but it is so nice to know I have a neighbor!”

she pauses then adds,

”and to know that so many deities are here!”

she then seemingly gets an idea, before turning to Basilisk and asking,

”pardon me, Basilisk, but the snake that bit that man, was...it for a reason? I don’t know if I interrupted anything and I didn’t mean to come into your domain and mess something up, but I just cannot help but heal others..”

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Up

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas

Silverskies just smiled.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Basilisk snorted "My children only bite in self defense, it was his own fault."

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

“Ah, yes, my apologies. I..didn’t mean to accuse..”

Angel states, looking awkward. She then perks up, and asks,

”you have a lot of children? That’s cool...I don’t believe I have any, unless you count my Light Dolls..”

she laughs.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

4amigas