You have received your letter from Hogwarts Mountain!

Calling all animus dragons!

HERE is the sheet! From this we will decide if you are in Griffinwing, Huffletalon, Raventail, or Slytherscale! 

Teachers: DATDA: Professor Palm Charms: Professor Hawk   Potions: Professor Slitheris

Transfiguration: Professor Fathom  Astronomy: Professor Thermia  Herbology: Professor Paradise

Keeper of the Keys: Swamp

Name:

Tribe:

Magic:

Appearence:

Personality:

Backround:

Answer the following:

What do yo prefer?

A. Lions/ wolfs

b.Snakes/fish

c. Birds/ mythical creatures

d. Earth born animals

Pick a potion:

A. Golden and sweet

B. Dark like blood

C. Silvery and almost transparent.

D. Brown-ish earth like

Pick a word:

a. Luxurious

b.crazy

c. peace

d.chivalry

Good luck!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*Misty*

The Seawing

"Intelligence is the mind's way of showing off" 

HI I am misty the Seawing and I love scrolls! 

Even though Seawings are depicted as fierce, i am humble and bookish. I am the Hermione Granger of Seawings. 

Name: Horror

Tribe: Nightwing, and 20% icewing

Magic: idk

Appearence: she has midnight black top scales. she has really dark gray bottom scales. her eyes are and eery blue, meaning like a kind of aqua. she has black horns and talons. she is massive in size, and sometimes tower over other dragons. the webbing in her wings are dark blood red with blue and white stars. when she lift's her wings you can see many scars under there, some long and some small, overs are deep, and other you can barley see. she has a large scar under her snout that runs down her neck and ends and her shoulder. she has a large bite mark scar on her tail. she has silver and gold chains wrapped around her neck, wings, and torso. she has silver tear drops down her neck. she has a silver chain necklace with teeth hanging from it, she does not tell anyone where she got the teeth from. 

Personality: she hates loud dragonets. she is extremely smart in math. she likes to be alone. she has a temper, and it's almost like poking a bear. she is sarcastic. she hates when dragonet  ask idiotic questions. she actually likes dragons or dragonet's when they talk back or stand up to her, she finds them intresting. she is really good at healing and heath. She, for some reason does not like bullies. she is kind of like a shadow, trying not to me noticed, but kind of hard for her size. she is very quite and is usually in the back of the class. she hates it when dragons try talking to her or try to befriend her. she always seems angry, and she rarely laughs. 

Backround: Will reveal later into the rp. 

Answer the following:

What do you prefer?

b.Snakes/fish

Pick a potion:

B. Dark like blood(i love the color of blood, probably my fave color of red)

Pick a word:

a. Luxurious

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Name:Cyclone

Tribe:Seawing

Magic:What do you mean by magic?

Appearance:She is blue like most Seawings and has a silver bracelet with sparkly blue jewels it is enchanted for luck. She is actually kind of pretty for a dragon. She has green under her wings and has blue eyes that match her bracelet.

Personality: She is extremely shy and like to read and swim.

Background: She was so shy her parents were worried for her. They didn't know that why she was always by herself was because she was practicing with her Animus powers and when they figured out they were so proud that they wanted to send her to a school to strengthen her gift. She still is mostly by herself most of the time and likes it that why.

What do you prefer?

A

Pick a Potion:

C

Pick a word?

B

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

Congratulations Horror! You have made it into Hogwarts Mountain! Let the sorting necklace decide your fate!

(You slide on the glowing stone necklace and it speaks to you)

Necklace: Ahhh..... I see, very smart...........hmm although has some fire, hmmmmmm well this is a difficult one. Well I have come to the decision of.................SLITHERSCALE!!!!!! You are both cunning and have some fire!

Misty: (me) Ahh, congratulations on Slitherscale, a very unleading house, though thought to be evil, it has produced many smart and educated Animus dragons!

We will see you there!

Headmistress, Misty 

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Even though Seawings are depicted as fierce, i am humble and bookish. I am the Hermione Granger of Seawings. 

Congratulations Cyclone you have been accepted at Hogwarts Mountain!!! Ahh yes a Seawing who takes after my own heart! Scrolls are amazing and we have plenty for you to read!!!

Now for the sorting necklace to decide your fate!

(You slide on the glowing necklace and it speaks to you)

Necklace: Oooh... A bright one I see! Oh and yes very shy.............hmmm very hard to decide but I will choose.................... Raventail!!!!!!

Misty:(me) Ahh yes that is the house of the wise! You know I was in that house! Very lucky indeed!

See you there!

Headmistress, Misty

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

TELL OTHER ANIMUS DRAGONS TO JOIN!!!!

Also rp starts when we get 10 dragons to join.

BTW I will be playing all of the teachers!!!! So you must recognize like this

Hawk: Ahh hello dragonets!!!!! ...

THKS!!!!!!!

-MISTY

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Yay can't wait to start!

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Name: Justice

Tribe: NightWing-SkyWing

Magic: luck

Apperance: Justice is a pale black dragoness with jasper red overlapping scales and a white underbelly. Her horns are blood red and her eyes are navy blue. Her wing membrane is golden  orange like sunset fading into black with speckled stars.

Personality: Justice is friendly, awkward, and caring. She is terribly protective of her friends and always tries to stand up for whats right. She hates bullies and will leap into the line of fire for her friends and family, though she has a problem with standing up for herself. She hates loneliness, and loud noises.

Background: Justice never was really around her parents since they both were off doing their own thing. She was mostly raised by her older brother, Risktaker. So she's very, very close with him. He taught her all he could but she never got bonding time as a Dragonet so she can be awkward and hates being alone. She will literally blow her top is someone says something bad about her brother.

1. C

2. C.

3. D

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

poke

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Name:Desert 

Tribe:SandWing

Magic:ANIMUS MAGIC 

Appearance:She has light gold scales with sandy brown scales on her stomach and neck with brown eyes

Personality:Very bubbly and sweet. Talkative and loves making friends. Likes learning, but can be annoying at times.

Backround: She grew up in the Scorpion Den, and she never liked the lifestyle of the Scorpion Den. So,she was excited to get her letter from the school.

Answer The Following:

1.C

2.A

3.B

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Name:Swampy

Tribe: Mudwing 

Magic: what you mean magic 

Apparence: amber eyes dark brown scales 

Personality: very kind and is willing to try almost anything in a good way 

Question 1. C.

Question 2. D.

Question 3. B.

• Posted at:

Fanwing

lego engineer

and GAMER

Congrats you are all accepted!!!!!!

Swampy (slides on necklace)

Necklace:  Hmmm very easy!!!! HUFFLETALON!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! Such a lovely house!!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Desert: (slides on necklace)

Necklace: Ooof. Hmmm, very difficult. (long silence).............................................................................................................................................

I have decided.......... Raventail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh yes the house of the wise!!!! You will do very well!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Justice: (slides on necklace)

Necklace: Hmmm very bright.............. but has some courage..................well!

Griffinwing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats a nobel house indeed!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Here's moi form:

Name:Fossa

Tribe:Rainwing

Magic:idk

Appearence:Fossa can change her scales, but she's normally a light shade of green, with random flecks of yellow dotted along her scales. Her ear frill is normally crimson red, and she has a dark purple underbelly. Her wing membrane will be light green, and her wing webbing a fade out for yellow. Fossa has light brown eyes, and a small amber necklace.

Personality:Fossa has a prickly exterior, and doesn't normally act kindly to strangers. She minds her own buisness, and doesn't like questions about herself. Fossa isn't always honest, but is fiercely loyal to the ones that she likes. She would go to the end for her family (No friends yet...) and is very persistent and cunning. Fossa normally keeps all her feelings to herself, except for sarcastic retorts and comments.

Backround:Fossa came from the rainforest and was often put in seperate classes from the non-animus dragons. She learned what being an animus meant, and hasn't used any of her animus magic yet. Fossa isn't used to life outside the rainforest, and would probably have trouble adapting.

Answer the following:

Fossa prefers the snakes and fish. She loved playing with them back in the rainforest. (More thn with over dragons)

Fossa would like the dark like blood one. She says she and it have a lot in common. 

Fossa likes the word peace. 

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

BTW SHIPING IS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!

Oh and congrats to all the new students!!!!

-Misty

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Name:  Lightseeker

Tribe: Night 

Magic: Animus

Appearence: Black and Navy blue scales. He has dark blue eyes. His horns and talons are dark grey.

Personality: He is somewhat arrogant since his father is a Nightwing prince. He is kind and loyal to those who take time to get to know him. He is cunning and loves to play pranks on people. He is smart though he doesn't think about what he is about to do before he does it. He always sees the good in dragons. 

Backround: He was raised in the rainforest with the Nightwings. His  

Q#1: C

Q#2: D

Q#3: B

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

Name:  Lightseeker

Tribe: Night 

Appearence: Black and Navy blue scales. He has dark blue eyes. His horns and talons are dark grey.

Personality: He is somewhat arrogant since his father is a Nightwing prince. He is kind and loyal to those who take time to get to know him. He is cunning and loves to play pranks on people. He is smart though he doesn't think about what he is about to do before he does it. He always sees the good in dragons. 

Backround: He was raised in the rainforest with the Nightwings. His  father taught him everything he knew. He eventually found out he was an animus a couple months before he was invited to the school

Q#1: C

Q#2: D

Q#3: B

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Bored

Fossa you are accepted!!!!!

Fossa: (slides on necklace)

Necklace: Hmmmmm..... Very interesting.......... well very difficult. Well you would do best in................... SLITHERSCALE!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, a very cunning house it is and you will learn lots! Congrats!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

HI!!

If you are interested, you may like my post on.... well WOF:Misty the unknown hybrid!!! Even though I am a regular seawing, you could see into the life of a hybrid! May seem fun but, danger awaits!!

Read more at the link i gave you!!!! Also Plz star or comment if you like this RP so far!!! Just wait, We will have a full school and we can get this party started!!! BTW Do a before school RP to get to know each other!! I might even pop in! HAve fun!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Lightseeker you are accepted!!!!!!

(slides on necklace)

Necklace: Very difficult....................hmm you have all of the qualities of all of the houses..............................(long silence) GRIFFINWING!!!!!!

Ahh  yes the house of chivalry!! A lovely house! My father was in that house!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Reminder:

When you state your name it should go like that so we understand your house and Identification!

Misty(Raventail/Headmistress): Hello.....

OR For students

Frostbite(Slitherscale/Student): Why is this...........

Thank you!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Name: (princess) Aurora(can she be a Princess) 

Tribe: Icewing, and somewhere in there is rainwing blood. 

Appearence: she has pure white top scales, and pure white bottom scales, but a hint of blue. she is very skinny and long. her spikes along her back are long, and they fade from aqua blue to white. her talons and horns fade from aqua blue to white. her wing webbing is like the aurora, blue, purple, green, and a little bit of pink. she has blue dots under her eyes, aqua blue. her eyes are bright purple with aqua blue rims. the spikes on her tail are bright/light purple, with a little light/bright aqua blue mixed. she has a silver like armor on her chest, which has aqua blue rock in them. the aqua blue dots under her eyes shimmer and reflected sun light. on her top scales they have some fades purple, just likes some spots have purple, and other are just pure white. she has a pure Crystal ring, which is a light purple color. 

Personality: she is very sweet and kind. she cares about every dragon around. she is determined, and never gives up, and it is hard for her to accepted that there is nothing she can do to help. she is very helpful and loyal. she is very friendly and will take any opportunity to make a friend. she is very positive and inspirational. she is very passionate about nature and freedom. she is a flirt, she will brake your heart, she will make you hurt. she is very stubborn. very trusting, and she trust dragons very quickly.  

Backround: just regular royal/non royal life. 

Answer the following:

What do yo prefer?

C. Birds/ mythical creatures

Pick a potion:

C. Silvery and almost transparent.

Pick a word:

B.Crazy

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Yes you are accepted as a princess!!!!!

(slides on necklace)

Necklace: EASY!!!! ............. HUFFLETALON!!!!!

Oh congratulaions!! A lovely house!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Woah!! 8 people already!!

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

START BEFORE ScHOOL RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

You mean like now?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

YES HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Name: Hoatzin

Tribe: Rain

Magic: ?

Apperence: Really beautiful rainwing with changing scales

Personality: Smart, kind caring

Backround: She was hidden away in the rainforest by another dragon who was protecting animuses but she got her acceptance letter

ACD

• Posted at:

Yay!!!1!1

Congrats Hoatzin! You made it in!

Hoatzin: (Slides on necklace)

Necklace: Well, i see kind.............................hm................................  HUFFLETALON!!!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Name: Mango

Tribe: Rainwings

Magic: Can read minds (yes, yes)

Appearence: Mango-colored, reddish wings and spots

Personality: Silly, never shy, not very bright

Background: Comes from a family of 7

A. Wolves

B. Snakes

C. Can't say, both are equally my favorites.

D. Sky animals

C. Silvery

B. Crazy (lol)

Hope I did it correctly! This was a good idea, mistwings100!

• Posted at:

Sunny-"Lets call it Magical Death Spit!"

Glory- "WE ARE NOT CALLING IT MAGICAL DEATH SPIT." 

Me- Cracks me up, every time. XD

Cyclone(Raventail/Student): I wonder when the classes start? Thought Cyclone walking toward the (mountain?) 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Lightseeker( Gryffinwing/ Student): Lightseeker landed and began to walk toward the mountain. I wonder how many dragonets will be here. Will they be nice? I wonder when class starts. I really want to make some friends today. he thought to himself.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

Ahh, why thank you Mango and you are  accepted!

Mango: (Slides on necklace)

Necklace: Hmm very difficult.................................... strange..................................silly....................well I will.............go with............ GRIFFINWING!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Fossa (Slitherscale/Student):Fossa was flying towards the big mountain. She could already see two shapes near the entrance. Fossa landed and some of the rocks rattled. She looked around. There weren't a lot of dragons in there already.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Misty (Raventail/Headmistress): Ahh yes hello  young students!!!  I am your headmistress, Misty, you have heard from me alot so are you all ready for school!? Well i hope so because you are going to love it!!! Just beware of Professor Slithers, he can be really grumpy at times.... Oops I shouldn't  have said that!! But today after lunch, if you are interested we will be having a party by the Grand Lake. There will be music, swimming, dancing, food.. of course, and scrolls if you like to read in serene places! (Twists her glowing necklace nervously) Oh and you can go get your schedules from your Transfiguration teacher down in the meadow! Have fun! (Flies down towards the lake and dives in).

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Fathom (Raventail/Teacher): (Flies up and lands on the rock next to the nervous dragons) Oh.... hi .....I I am.... Fathom! Your Transfiguration teacher!! I am so excited to teach!! Oh I know this is weird, but I have to let you know that I am a hybrid so if I act a certain weird way that is normal. I developed Bipolar disorder when I was in my mother's egg.  BTW I am a Seawing/Nightwing. Weird right!! Ha ha.... well come with me and I can give you your schedule. (Lifts her huge green starry wings and swoops down to the meadow)

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

Horror(Slitherscale/student)

Horror flow to the mountain, grumbling to herself about having to go to this school, her only parent made her go, his name was Dr. Scream, he was the doctor of the tribe. Her mother was a nightwing icewing hybrid, named Shiver, she left when Horror was still in her egg, said she made a mistake having an egg with her father. Horror landed on the mountain, with a large thud, and was greeted by a seawing, and, what looked like a seawing/nightwing hybrid, and a rainwing. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Fossa (Slitherscale/Student):

Fossa noticed a Nightwing flying in. Actually, they looked like a Nightwing Icewing hybrid. Oh. Fossa paced near the entrance. Where the the Slitherscale headmistress/headmaster? Fossa thought about her parents, Vine and Guava. She flicked her tail at the Nightwing Icewing hybrid.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Hawk(Griffinwing/Teacher): (Flies in and crashes into Fossa) AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (knocks over fossa) OOOPS! Sorry........ HAHAHAHa YOUR FACE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! SOrry! I will see you in classs!!!!!!

• Posted at:

*Misty*

The Seawing

1 ,