We talked about holidays not too long ago and I think it’s really important to acknowledge that there has to be some kind Valentine’s Day there, right? Some day to give an extra blueberry or fish to your favorite dragons along with a hand-painted card? I don’t know what we’d call it, but I’m sure you can up with something! Also what would dragon candy taste like?

Write a scene between your favorite dragons on Pyrrhian Valentine’s Day -- a party or a gift exchange or Tsunami shutting down Whirlpool… you know, sweet stories like that.

Happy belated Valentine’s Day! I hope you got as much candy as you wanted!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

First

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

PhD in Deliberation

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

I am a Mormon

I'm not very good at it 

Foolizh autocoreect

2nd again

• Posted at:

*ѕυηѕтαℓкєя/Sunstalker*

The Emperor of Destruction

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!!

Remember Hurricane.

¡˥˥∀ ɹƎ∩QNOƆ ˥˥IM SפIԀ

I’ll try something

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Third! And I'll try something.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

Talontine's Day

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy

♦ he/him ♦ intj-a ♦ stressed but well-dressed  ♦

♦ irrelevancy + machinations available /333261 ♦

♦ resident loremaster of gnomeo & juliet arcana ♦

Seventh!

Also bookmark, I'll come up with something

Yes, Talontine's day

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

Eighth

• Posted at:

--I am Inkblot--

she, her, fluff

I have a foot in another world

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they're open.

help? new siggy?

#rememberhurricane

meh high schoolers do not do valentines candy exchange

• Posted at:

Tesla

Goddess of Courage and Russian blue cats

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Queen of grammar.

Here I go:

Qibli was overthinking it. He really didn't care. What should I do? Perhaps flowers? Some heart-shaped strawberries? Some jewellary? Three moons, this was hard! "Don't overthink" came Moon's voice from his head. That's it! I've gotta go find Turtle.

The next day, Qibli present Moon with a scroll, written by himself, with help from Turtle.

Was that okay? It was probably too short....

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

Peril looked at Clay, she wanted something beautiful to give him. Peril thinks in head "hmm, what should I give him, I can't touch anything..." Clay walked with Tsunami, they were talking about how other dragons were sleeping all the time. Clay started to say "Sleeping is great, you get relaxed and you are happy!" Tsunami argued "No, dragons don't need sleep! They need to learn, that is what Jade Mountain is for!" Peril thought "that's it! Clay wants to sleep and relax because dragons keep crowding him!"

Aww! Clay is gonna like his valentines!

• Posted at:

M ✰

E ✰

T ✰

T ✰

A ✰

T ✰

O ✰

N ✰

✰ ιт'ѕ gσιиg тσ вє σк, ∂αяℓιиg. ѕтαяѕ ℓιкє υѕ ¢αи мαкє ιт тняσυgн αиутнιиg. ✰

• Posted at:

~REY~

The

Jedi

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Renegade

Nightfury

BYU Cougar

TomHolland4Ever

13 book mark

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ-ⒺⓁⓎⓈⒾⓊⓂ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Anime\Manga\Book obsessed

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

Remember the lost☯

☯LGBTQ+ supporter

Winter paced. He needed to tell Lynx that he liked her, but he didn't know how. She was an IceWing, in the top rankings, so she was pretty solidtary. Winter sat down on the guest suit floor in the Ice Palace, thinking deeply. So when a friendly voice from the door said,"Hey Winter.",he jumped. He turned around and saw Lynx in the doorway. Lynx. In the doorway. Winter managed to choke out,"Hey, Lynx." Then, he blurted out,"Lynx, I have to tell you Something," He cringed, wishing he could slap himself. Lynx's face got worried. "what is it? Are you okay?" Winter toke a deep breath and said,"I like you." He cringed again. Great, nice and blunt, good job, winter. Lynx looked up and said, "Me too."

Riptide runbed his snout, waiting for Tsunami to get to the enterance to JMA. He had set up a small cave near the enterance, with flowers and everything Tsunami liked. She swooped into the enterance soon, and looked shocked when she saw Tiptide. "R-Riptide?" She gasped. He smiled and led her to the room. "Tsunami..." She shook her head. "I know what your going to say; me too."

Anothet wat these stories could have gone:

Riptide led Tsunami to the room. He smiled and was about to say something when Tsunami interjected,"Um, Riptide? I hate flowers."

"I like you." Winter said, blushing and cringing. Lynx glared. "Well, I don't!  You fell for a NightWing, so go freeze in a hole!" 

• Posted at:

::Atbash::

{He/Him/They/Them}

~Winter snow flutters down, Spring rivers flow like change, Summer sun brings chance for fun, Autumn leaves fall to the ground, four seasons all year round~

Woo Aesthetic 

Hehehe... I'm gonna do a bad

Moonwatcher watched as Qibli approached her. "Hey Moon, why did you want to talk to me?" Moon looked down. "Qibli... I know that today is supposed to be filled with love for one another, but I... I just... Don't feel it for you anymore..." Qibli was taken aback. "W-what!? You're joking, right!?" Moon shook her head. "I'm sorry..." Qibli's eyes filled with tears as she said those words. "I..." Qibli turned around and flew away.

Winter landed beside Qibli. "Hey dude, why did you wanna talk?" Qibli sighed. "Moon just broke up with me..." Winter gasped. "Wait, what!?" He said, sounding slightly hopeful and slightly confused. "Why!?" Qibli looked down. "She said she didn't love me anymore..." Winter growled. "I'm gonna freeze every part of her and snap it off separately." Qibli looked at him, shocked. "Wait, you aren't glad she broke up with me!?" Winter looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you kidding!? She made you happy. You were happy to be with her, much happier than you ever were with me. And now you're quite obviously unhappy, and it's her fault. It makes me sad to see you with her, sure, but it makes me happy to see you happy." Qibli looked at him. "Wait- what?" Winter looked into his eyes. "Qibli, why do you think I was sad to see you with Moon?" Qibli answered immediately. "You like her, and you want to be with her." Winter shook his head. "What?" Qibli responded. "The reason I'm sad to see you with her is- never mind, it's not important. Just forget I said anything." She said, blushing slightly. "Wait, Winter, are you saying what I think you're saying!?" Winter looked at him, the blush grown slightly. "I... I love you, Qibli..."

• Posted at:

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||

Freedom, first of all, it's a Fiction story. It doesn't have to be realistic. Second of all, that might have been insulting to Downpour, don't you think? 

• Posted at:

{He/Him/They/Them}

~Winter snow flutters down, Spring rivers flow like change, Summer sun brings chance for fun, Autumn leaves fall to the ground, four seasons all year round~

Woo Aesthetic 

Also, Freedom, some people on here are like that, and might find your post insulting. Please, can we save remarks about this kind of stuff for some other time, preferably NOT on the forums? I am not trying to be rude, but your post may seem insulting to some. 

• Posted at:

{He/Him/They/Them}

Woo Aesthetic 

So Anenome has been giving Tamarin little gifts so on Talontine's day Tamarin is walking into her cave and behold, a giant pile of stuff. Flowers, fruit, chocolate, everything she could've wanted. In a little note (written in braille of course), it says all the gifts are from her secret admirer. Anemone was going to sign her name but she chickened out.

• Posted at:

\*\Ivory/*/

#Clerilisafruit

Turtlewaffle

#RememberHurricane

ML ● Anime ● Voltron ● Svtfoe

Cosplayer

Musical Fan

I'm so inactive it's depressing

Reminder that it's all gonna be ok and you can work to get better

Pike put the last heart-shaped stone into place.  It this enough? Anemone likes herring, right? What if I got her the wrong type of fish. Was it makerel? Pike looks at his little pile of stones. Surrounded by two strands of seaweed, a necklace of pearls, and on top of many heart-shaped stones is a long herring. Pike looks towards the entrance warily. This had to be perfect.

Maybe she will finally appreciate what I've done for her. Pike thinks.

A few wing flaps can be heard. 

"... and what should I do? Well... nothing! I will not go to the Talontine's day ball without it!" 

Anemone's voice echoes around in the cave, her webbing flipping closer. 

Pike hurries into position near the wall just as Anemone comes in. She stops and stares. "P-Pike? Did-did you do this... for me?" 

Pike isn't sure of what to say. Does she like it? Did I do the right thing?

Anemone walks up the the fish. She lifts the necklace up with one talon. Pike waits for her reaction. 

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

#rememberHuricane

Seriously Freedom? Did you even read book 10? There was SO MUCH Qinter in there, it's not even funny. Also, I can ship what I want to ship, and there is nothing you can do about that. I find it very insulting that you think you can just drop in and be like "EW WHAT NO THAT'S GROSS AND WRONG JUST BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT IT" Well, dome people do, and some people could find this very offensive. It also sounds like you are attacking the lgbtqa+ communtiy, which is a very very bad idea. Please, think before you post rude and insensitive things such as this.

• Posted at:

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||

I agree with Downpour.

• Posted at:

{He/Him/They/Them}

Woo Aesthetic 

hey guys let's not fight about LGBTQ+ here mmk some of us actually want to use the thread for its intended purpose

and the relationship between Qibli and Winter can be interpreted in different ways, so let's not use that as an argument

• Posted at:

Ruby(Lav[ender])

all those crazy things we did

didn't think about it, just went with it

you're always there

you're everywhere

but right now, i wish you were here  

and there you are, an ocean away

do you have to live an ocean away?

YAYYYYY!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am a Wings of Fire fan.

A Spirit Animals Fan.

A Goosebumps Fan. 

A Tombquest Fan.

Happy Valentines day to everyone in WOF!! -Icelion

• Posted at:

My name is Tundra and MY SCALES ARE MADE OF PURE ICE.