Your normal life is interrupted by a letter along with a strange package arriving in the mail.

Dear Y/N,

This is an important notice. We are asking you to keep this letter confidential, along with the artifact in the package you recieved. You may not share the enclosed information with anyone unless given permission.

Included in this package is a flier regarding a meet-up that it is mandatory that you attend, and a necklace of enormous importance. We ask that you do not misplace either of these objects.

We will expect your attendance at this event.

Thank you for your participation,

The Corporation of Elements

Included along with the letter is a flier advertising a bake sale happening next week at a local school and a small box. Upon opening the box, you find a small necklace with a sturdy chain.

---

Summary of the FWRP:

Each character is given powers over a certain element of the periodic table, and assigned in a group along with 5 to 6 other people. You are tasked with the job of traveling around and using your abilities to fight strange creatures called Spite. These creatures manifest in small forms, but will grow to monsters of great and terrible power if left uninterupted. They wreck havoc and bring chaos everywhere they go, but normal humans cannot see them. It is the job of those with the power of the elements to fight and eradicate these creatures. 

Each group is given a leader tasked with choosing the path of this group, along with various materials that they might find useful in their journey. Each group is given a veicle, along with provisions of food and a credit card containing a large sum of money.

The necklace given to each character may or may not be made of their element (depending on the element since some aren't able to be worn as necklace obviously) The design of the necklace is up to you, though it has to represent your element in some way. For example, Hydrogen's necklace could be a small glass orb filled with hydrogen. While wearing the necklace, the bearer gains the power over that element. They can move/manipulate anything made from that element, or transform other materials into that element. (an example of this could be transforming air into a toxic gas to poison someone)

---

Rules:

1. No mary-sues/gary-stues. All characters MUST have valid flaws and/or weaknesses.

2. Be respectful of other RPers.

3. Stay with your groups and be considerate of other members in your group. Don't have your character ditch their group for no reason.

4. One character per person. If you would like to have a second character, you can request one and I may say yes or no.

5. Don't manipulate the RP how you want it to go. Pretty much a no-brainer. If you read the rules, please put the atomic number of your character's element in "other"

6. Only one element per character, and only one of each element. If there's a situation where two people want the same element, ask me and I'll allow a few characters belonging to different people to be siblings controlling the same element if that's what you want.

---

Character Forms:

Name:

Sexuality:

Element:

Appearence:

Necklace Appearence:

Powers:

Personality:

Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears:

History (optional):

Other:

---

My character:

Name: Kupari

Sexuality: Homosexual

Element: Copper

Appearence: Kupari has copper colored hair that is cut in a short choppy bob. Her face has sharp features and is covered in freckles, and her skin is slightly tanned. She is tall and has a lanky figure. She usually wears some shade of oversized sweater and short skirt with a matching pair of leggings. Her eyes are a greenish blue color.

Necklace Appearence: Her necklace is a copper coin with an unfamiliar design and unusual runes around the outside

Powers: She can manipulate copper and can control other metals that contain copper but not as well. She can also transform other materials into copper, although this is exhausting and temporary.

Personality: Kupari is quiet, shy, reserved, but not afraid to speak her mind when the time seems right to her. She enjoys being in charge, but feels that she isn't fit to be leader. She is very self conscious of herself, and lacks self confidence.

Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: She lacks confidence and is deathly afraid of instects, especially spiders

History (optional):

Other: 29

---

Once you've posted your character form, I will either approve/decline your character (mostly approving though hopefully) and assign you to a group. You may or may not be assigned to the role of group leader, and if you don't want to be group leader or you'd like to be in a group with a specific person, please tell me so I can assign you accordingly.

I will assign a few other people to accept/decline forms as well eventually.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

shi

fandom trash || pianist || gamer

til' all my sleeves are stained red 

from all the truth that i've said

move, i'm gay 

currently known as luminous

Save

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Bookmark

• Posted at:

loading [B]andy.exe...

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky

#rememberhurricane

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2142

homethread location: /322526

save Carbon

• Posted at:

*..Atbash..*

[She/He/They/Xe]

-Gravity Falls obsessed-

Oregonian//11//Atheist

Asexual//Homoflexible

Overlord of Ciphers

INFP-T//Slytherin

LGBTQIA+

I'll think about joining... anyways, bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord (Rune did it and I thought it was cool too, also my name is Time so...)

#RememberHurricane

I forgot what to put here.

I am native to the WoFMB

I really feel like I need to decorate this siggy more.

God of magic and time (GGaD)

also, i forgot to add, the people who claimed elements on the previous thread have first dibbs to that element

• Posted at:

shi

move, i'm gay 

If it's not already taken, could you save Oxygen for me?

• Posted at:

silver j 

"Your local pessimist™"

"Somebody once told be the word was gonna roll me-"

"wHEN ALL YOU DO IS TRY TO HELP PEOPLE BUT YOU LOW-KEY ARE IGNORED-"

Name: Murdoc

Sexuality: Straight

Element: YB Ytterbium

Appearence: Murdoc has almost glowing sliver hair, and a white face. He is not very tan, and has silvery gray eyes. His teeth are white, and he has a scar running along his back, going from his neck, to his left ankle. He also has a scar going from his right eyebrow, to his left cheek.

Necklace Appearence: A small gray stone with a black crust in the corners.

Powers: Powerful lasers, Turn object in to Ytterbium, (As stated, takes up a lot of energy.) control yitterbum. Fire/ Explosions (Ytterbium is also explosive, and highly fmamable.)

Personality: Murdoc is dangerous, and acts too soon. He usually goes up to a monster, after he has a chance to throw something at it, he usually only attacks close up when he has to, but when he does, he is dangerous. He gets influenced really easily, and has a very low resistance against influence. Otherwise he is friendly, and usually helpful to newcomers. 

Flaws: Acts too soon, Not a very high resistance against temptation, short attention span.

History: 

Other: 70

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Name: Breeze (Brandie)
Sexuality: Bisexual 
Element: Oxygen
Appearence: Breeze has long light blue hair that is usually in a pony tail, strands come in front of her ears. She wears short jeans with a white Sailor jacket. She is tan with a small stature. She has dark blue eyes.
Necklace Appearence: 3 orbs in a row, vertical. They look like marbles.

Powers: She can manipulate air. She is able to make her self hover and blend into the Wind.
Personality: Breeze is a cocky person. She isn't afraid to take risks and usual causes a lot of problems. She is pretty much a control freak and gets really frustrated if anyone messes up, which usual causes her to pick physical fights with others.
Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: She is afraid of confined spaces and being manipulated. She is terrified of being mind-controlled.
History (optional):
Other: 8

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

@Foodle

accepted, you are now a member of group 1 (we'll decide on names for the groups once we start)

@Niko

Oxygen was already claimed by Leopard on the other thread, sorry :/

• Posted at:

shi

move, i'm gay 

Save Chromium!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Save aluminum!

• Posted at:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Greatness░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀┊ ☪︎⋆⊹┊ . ˚✧

#rememberhurricane

save gold

i think 

• Posted at:

:・゚MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord ☆

☆ forum xurkitree ☆

seawing | arcane | riverclan ☆

☆ I'll look at rp forms soon I'm busy with contests  

Save Phosphorus.

• Posted at:

opal.rb

they/them

Error. Unable to return file.

Save Hydrogen. If that’s taken, then save helium. If that’s taken, then save iron.

• Posted at:

Moonflight

It was nice while it lasted

I am inactive

Save Silver

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord (Rune did it and I thought it was cool too, also my name is Time so...)

#RememberHurricane

I am native to the WoFMB

save  please

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

I'd like to join now but I had to ask what elements are there? Is it like things from the ground if so save amethyst please. 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

@Moonlight

The elements are all from the periodic table of elements, right now I'm pretty sure there are 118 elements currently, but I'm not positive.

Here's a few I'd suggest:

I looked it up and apparently amethysts are supposedly partly made of silicon, so you could have silicon if you want, also there's Sodium (so you can be salty heheh), Lead, Platinum, Iridium, and I don't believe Iron has been claimed yet either

@Everyone with saves

Thanks for saving an element! I'd prefer if you can your character form in within a week or so but if you need more time then that's fine :)

Elements taken so far:

Copper [Kupari]

Ytterbium [Murdoc]

Chromium [reserved by Thunderstorm]

Aluminum [reserved by Greatness]

Gold [reserved by Marx]

Phosphorus [reserved by Opal]

Carbon [reserved by Peacock]

Beryllium [reserved by Autumn]

Cesium [reserved by Dragon Tornado]

Oxygen [reserved by Leopard, with Silver and Niko having second pick if spot not claimed]

Neon [reserved by Candy]

Hydrogen [reserved by Moonflight]

Silver [reserved by Time]

• Posted at:

shi

move, i'm gay 

Save Helium 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Can I have potassium please?

• Posted at:

() BIXBITE ()

Demigirl ◇ She/they/Artist

siggy be wip

Name: Ari

Element: Aluminum

Appearence: Slender and lithe but still strong. Silvery dyed hair cut almost shoulder length. Light-skinned. Brown eyes. Wears a loose charcoal shirt and gray shorts or blue jeans.

Necklace Appearence: aluminum chain with a small onyx crystal in the center. 

Powers: Control aluminum/ aluminum objects, super strength

Personality:funny and likes to make others laugh, intelligent, likes to argue, clever, blunt and kind of obvious, she tries to get to the point quickly.

Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: easily angered, holds grudges, sometimes a bit lazy, arrogant

History (optional):

Other:

• Posted at:

#rememberhurricane

Could Radium be saved?

If by the time this is posted it's already taken, then Nickel, please.

[sorry, i'm only asking for a save because it takes me forever to fill out forms-]

• Posted at:

silver j 

"Your local pessimist™"

Save le sodium

• Posted at:

// necro(mancer) //

demigirl - she/her/they/them - atheist

#rememberhurricane

give a man a mask

and he’ll become his true self

@everyone /335819 check this out!!

Save Platinum or Arsenic!!!

• Posted at:

LunaStar XD

☮☯⚛ 

Queen of Shipping

She/Her/Neep

Joined June 2, 2017

Fandom is love, fandom is life.

Ravenclaw~SeaWing~Jedi

Forum sis: Gulfstream

Go eat a zebra!

#GoKnightsGo

Ship OT Week: #MicahFlight

You want a warrior cat name? Ask me anytime!

Oh thanks than can you please save iridium.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Is his age okay, or should he be older?

Name: Ross Hamilton
Sexuality: Demisexual
Element: Radium
Appearance: Ross has dark blond hair, which looks [and is] incredible fluffy. Bits of it hang in his face and eyes, but not too much. His eyes are a dull yellow-green color, and his skin pale-tan. He has a fairly strong build, to put it simply, though isn’t short [at 5’5”]. He usually wears a black jacket with a red hood, with dark colored jeans and boots.
Necklace Appearance: His necklace hangs on a rusty-colored chain, with a small jar hanging from it. This is shaped like a triangle, and has two mixing substances in it; one is bright green and looks quite viscous, the other is a misty substance which has a dull purple color to it.
Powers: If around anything that is radioactive, or uses nuclear energy, he can control how it moves, move it, and break it down into a gaseous form [giving the area a very dangerous air supply]. He also can turn things radioactive by touching them, though it takes a lot of concentration. Sometimes it seem like he emits it, when he’s angry or scared, but all it does is make those around him feel sick.
Personality: Ross is an odd kid; he can be joking and calm, but also can be incredibly angry and, in some ways, alarming. Often when he’s away from his element or things that are familiar to him [or when he doesn’t have control of a situation] he becomes the latter. With friends, or when comfortable, he’s more laid-back and pleasant, as the former.
Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: One of his greatest fears is being consumed by his element, which often is why he controls it from afar [even if this is more taxing]. He can be rather withdrawn when angry, and on occasion, he’ll lash out. His need to control, or at least understand, all situations is horrible for him, as he can be a bit of a loudmouth and, once again, can become violent in severe enough conditions. He also has a deathly fear of birds... no one knows why, though it is rather humourous.
Other: 88 | PoV 

• Posted at:

silver j 

"Your local pessimist™"

Name:Elizabeth Allson (her nickname is Liz)
Sexuality: Hetero 
Element: Neon
Appearence: Elizabeth is a tall, Asian looking girl with hair dyed bright pink and brown eyes. She usually wears a purple jacket and brown shoes. 
Necklace Appearence: A bright yellow pendant that glows in the dark.
Powers: Liz can turn things neon (and in different colors), and manipulate neon stuff 
Personality: Liz is bubbly and good at communicating with people. She has a tendency to do random things that aren't usually helpful. She is very silly and creative. When she is sad, or has negative feelings in general, she becomes withdrawn and doesn't talk a lot. She works well in a group, but isn't very comfortable with being the leader.
Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: Elizabeth doesn't have much self-confidence most of the time, and is very self-conscious. She isn't very in control when she's angry and has small tantrums sometimes. Sometimes, she doesn't think before she acts. She has a fear of sharks and other dangerous sea creatures.
Other: 10

• Posted at:

loading [B]andy.exe...

#rememberhurricane

joined 1/5/16

Up

• Posted at:

loading [B]andy.exe...

#rememberhurricane

joined 1/5/16

@Greatness

Accepted, but you missed the thing in the other section, could you re-read the rules please? Sorry about that, I should have made the note more noticable, it's kinda hidden

@Silver

Accepted, the age is fine :)

@Candy

Accepted

@Everyone with saves

Your spots are saved, don't forget to fill out their forms soon :)

• Posted at:

shi

move, i'm gay 

Sorry!!

Other:13

• Posted at:

#rememberhurricane

Can I change my save from silver to nickle?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

#RememberHurricane

I am native to the WoFMB

Nope, actually ignore last post.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

#RememberHurricane

I am native to the WoFMB

Name: Arrow

Element: Silver

Appearance: Arrow has black hair, with bangs that covers almost all of his left eye at the front he also has tan skin. He on the skinnier side and is 5'6" and has light grey eyes. He usually wears a light grey hoodie and tan pants. Under the hoodie, he wears a red t-shirt he also never really takes the hoodie off though. He also wears running shoes.

Necklace Appearance: Arrow's necklace is on a plain sturdy metal chain with a simple circle pendant made out of pure silver.

Powers: Can control and manipulate silver, he can also have it form into different shapes, like a sword or something if he has enough. He also can move silver telepathically without touching it. He can also control things with silver in it but with difficulty. Lastly he can change other metals into silver but it is tiring

Personality: Arrow is always pointing things out that people did wrong or could improve. He also always looks like he is up to no good. But he actually doesn't do anything bad that often. He also is sarcastic and seems like he doesn't like company but he can be caring if he wants to.

Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: Being believed for doing something wrong he didn't do, he also isn't very strong, but is fast.

History (optional):

Other: 47 He usually when fighting, he forms weapons out of silver, mostly something small and sharp and sends them at a fast speed through the air with his telekinesis. But he would shy away from using a sword or close range weapon.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

#RememberHurricane

I am native to the WoFMB

Accepted :)

• Posted at:

shi

move, i'm gay 

Name: Paz Tania Soria De La Fuente
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Element: Hydrogen
Appearance: Paz is short and stout, and very strong looking. She has coarse black hair, and rich tan skin. Her eyes are black, and she often wears eyeliner, along with short nails painted black. She is often found wearing monocolor baggy t‐shirts tied at the waist, as well as tight, pale jeans and yellow flip flops with a rubber duck pattern on the strap. She was born with six toes on each foot, and displays this proudly for all to see.
Necklace Appearance: Paz’ necklace is a lacy black choker, with a small, clear bead that contains hydrogen gas.
Powers: Paz has the ability to control hydrogen and move it about as she wills. She can create explosions, as well as manipulate the hydrogen in other’s bodies, which would easily allow her to kill them. She can float, but only very slowly. She will develop more powers as she grows stronger in her abilities, but for now, she is weak.
Personality: Paz is reckless and sassy. She is over‐assumptive, and is very suspicious. She cares deeply about what others think of her, but refuses to show or acknowledge that. She relies heavily on others to bring herself up, but is always pushing people away in fear that they might hurt her somehow. As a result of this, she has very low self‐esteem. Paz likes to think of herself as an outcast, a social pariah, in order to make others like her, to “root for the underdog”.
Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: Paz has very little self-esteem, and relies on others to make herself feel better. However, she is deeply suspicious, and pushes those others away. She is not very good at controlling her element. She is overused to hot climates, and can barely stand cold. She is claustrophobic.
History (optional): Paz was AMAB, and identified herself as female at a very young age. Her family wasn’t accepting, and kicked her out as soon as possible. She believed she was worthless, and stayed at friend’s homes until she got the letter.
Other: Paz has taken self-defense. 1

• Posted at:

Moonflight

I am inactive

Name: Jade Oakes
Sexuality: Demiromantic Straight
Element: Titanium
Appearence: Jade has straight brown hair, with bangs and purple tips. Her eyes are heterochromic, with one being blue, and the other hazel. She has light skin, and wears a black long sleeved shirt and jeans. Over her shirt she wears a hot pink down vest. She wears dark brown lace up boots that reach her knees. Also she stands at about 5'3, but will probably grow an entire inch over the RP.
Necklace Appearence: Its a small chain with a little twisted thing of titanium contained in a plastic/glass ball.
Powers: controlling things made of titanium, turning things into titanium (difficult and temporary), doing an awesome rendition of the song Titanium (what?)
Personality: Jade is usually bubbly and fun, kind of snarky but she never means to hurt someone's feelings. However, if you hurt her or one of her friends, she will probably do her best to kill/seriously injure/humiliate you. She actually has pretty great comebacks and is very mature and smart for her age, and hates it if someone treats her like a kid.
Weaknesses/Flaws/Fears: wasps. She hates them. Also, ADHD and anger issues. Tends to hold grudges when it would be better to let it go.
History (optional):
Other: 22, has a cat named Titan.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

@Moonflight

Accepted

• Posted at:

shi

move, i'm gay 

Okay, you can probably put Paz in the last group because I won’t be able to POV here until February is over. I’ve set a limit for how many RPs I can join... and I accidentally just breached it... so I’m going to wait until the hockey season is over, ya?

• Posted at:

Moonflight

I am inactive

@Jade

Accepted :)

• Posted at:

shi