The person hears you and turns around sharply, you see the person is a girl. She walks forward and trips. Her dress and hair are covered in dirt. She looks frustrated. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm weird, GET USED TO IT

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Wanda helped the girl up. "Hey, are you alright?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Ishmael started forward, holding out a hand to help the girl up. “Are you okay?” he asked gently. “What’s your name?”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

She answers the both of them with," I'll be fine, It just I'm mad that every time I enter a scene, I trip." She starts to dust herself off. " Oh, yeah, and my name's Galaxy, I'm the Goddess of Stars, Fate, and Chickens." "But I think I'm missing something." 

• Posted at:

Cookie

Don't forget you're human. It's okay to have a meltdown. Just don't unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where your heading.

Silverskies appeared in a flash of silver light next to Galaxy and said,"Goddess of chickens? That's something you don't see everyday, but it's very unique." She smiled and laughed a little."I'm Silverskies, goddess of weather, solitude and the sky." Silver added.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

“Chickens? Interesting. I’m Ishmael, god of plants, healing, and peace.” he smiled warmly. “What fo you mean by ‘missing something’?”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Her face lights up," Now I rember, I forgot to pick up, the twins from their dad's house." 

• Posted at:

Cookie

"Does that mean you can bake roasted chicken perfectly?"

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Galaxy looks horidfied, "I can but, I don't really like to cook chickens, some of them are like my children." 

• Posted at:

Cookie