"But there would be no reason to smite one another if there were no fights in the first place." Ishmael said flatly, spinning yet another medal in his fingers. "And it doesn't matter who or what you kill, it's needless. What we need more of in this world are people who can sit down and talk things out without reaching for a weapon the first time someone looks at them funny."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ishmael

god of plants, healing, and peace. 

it’s a mental b r e a k d o w n *off key kazoo*

Checking egos and eating Eggos. 

They just couldn’t see

That it was me needing you

Not you needing me

Aria sighed. "Both of you, stop it. I think that if we want to beat the CDs we should put you two as far away from each other as possible."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Aria a peace god is the last thing we need in the war against the CD's. For one thing he probably won't agree with my purity in destruction thing 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

"Colbi, maybe a peace god isn't very helpful, but a healing god is. Not everything is about war, you know. Besides, we shouldn't be butts to each other until we know what we're capable of. And we know what you're capable of. You sacrificed hundreds of lives for an attack on your own ally. As far as we know, Ishmael hasn't done that. So please just chill? The last thing we need in this war isn't a peace god, its fighting among ourselves. You ever seen anything called a history book? The disorganized, divided side always loses, unless they can shape up and turn the tide. And you two will need to do that. Or else I will be very annoyed. And you don't like me when I'm angry, I'll promise you that." 

Wow this girl is a living run on sentence.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

With a frown, Wind Weaver studied her phone's screen and was horrified to discover that it was cracked. But she shoved the panicked thoughts away and slipped her phone into her pocket, before stepping out from behind the tree to join the others."Aria's right. Attacking Aeolus and killing hundreds of your own ally's army is a sure fire way to convince your allies that YOU are an enemy. So for now you must control your bloodlust and take it out on the CDs, not your allies or you soon will have none left." She added, crossing her arms and standing next to Ishmael and Aria.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

You god is not truly my ally. I stand for the gods but not with them. Mortals are far better allys in my opinion 

• Posted at:

My armour is Contempt

My shield is Disgust

My sword is Hatred

In the Emperor's Name

Let none survive

“You shouldn’t attack the deity’s that care for mortals then. SilverSkies is one of them.”

Angel retorts.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

Ishmael sighed. He summoned his staff and leaned against it. “I understand that we may need more than just words against the Corrupted Deities, but it seems like everyone is using attacks as their, first, last, and only option.”

• Posted at:

Ishmael

They just couldn’t see

Not you needing me

Caedey checked her notifications and clicked like on the video of Ariael. She then commented: Hehe, you'll never be able to ship me >:3

• Posted at:

() BIXBITE ()

Demigirl ◇ She/they/Artist

siggy be wip

“I’ve been trying to do more reaserch on them and what causes Corruption and who started it.”

Angel replied. She paused, then added,

”and..they can only be taken down by one of their weaknesses, a unique one that they have.”

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

"Hey, it's not that I like attacking. My magic isn't very well suited for defense. There's no magic musical shield that I could do... yet. Maybe I could make up some spells." Aria was thinking. As a goddess, she had normal goddessy magic like smiting mortals and stuff. Not like she used it, of course. But maybe she could work with it and make it a bit more vertasile. Some actual spells beyond piccolo music and turning them into cats would be helpful.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

“Isn’t Corruption caused by overemotion?” Ishmael asked Angel. While he was new to the whole Corrupted Dieties thing, the thought that even immortals could lose control of themselves was interesting to him. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

They just couldn’t see

Not you needing me

up

• Posted at:

Ishmael

They just couldn’t see

Not you needing me

“I think it’s more like...a traumatic experience of sorts, but yes.”

Angel replied.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Candy sighed. She wished she could stop everyone from fighting or at least Cobli and Ishmael, but she knew she didn't have a clue about a thing they were saying. Besides, isn't that what everyone wishes?

No seriously I have no idea what's going on

*click*

"Okay, okay... let's calm down..." She awkwardly pushed Cobli and Ishmael aside.

she just wants to help ok

• Posted at:

loading [B]andy.exe...

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky

#rememberhurricane

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2142

homethread location: /322526

Wind Weaver's attention returned to her phone and she added to the shipping blog:

Drama's going on. I hope some good Aria and Ishmael moments come up soon or I'm going to get bored. :(

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"A beautiful soul is never forgotten."

#RememberHurrican 

, 2