In the 74th annual Hunger Games, the last two tributes alive, Katniss and Peeta, threatened to both eat poisonous berries so that the Gamemakers would have to send a hovercraft to rescue them both before that could happen. However, the Gamemakers left them to their fates - but only Peeta actually ate the berries. Katniss was horrified, but in the end, the 74th Hunger Games was distinguished from the rest only by a short-lived romance.
The letter for the Quarter Quell was not replaced, and it read that all tributes in the 75th Hunger Games would be given three mutations - some that would help, and some that would hinder. These mutations would be randomly decided by a computer.
- No godmodding, powerplaying, et cetera.
- No Mary Sues
- I will generate the mutations using dice. Here are the mutations:
1: Gills (You can still breathe above water, though it's more difficult)
2: Quicker bleeding
3: Nocturnality (Comes with night vision)
4: Enhanced stamina
5: Thick fur covering your body
6: More water is retained
1: An extra layer of body fat
2: A powerful, wolf-like jaw
3: Slower bleeding
4: Extremely flammable blood
5: Claws on fingers (These claws pierce the skin when extended and could cause an infection)
6: Loss of power of speech
1: Long, powerful legs
2: Stubby wings that kind of work for gliding
3: Hallucinations that appear at the Gamemakers' whim
4: More sleep is needed
5: Armor-like scales all over body
6: Enhanced sense of smell
- No characters explicitly described as "pretty" or something similar unless they're careers
- Careers absolutely must act like careers - and no, they can't "secretly hate the Capitol"
- Don't put "You'll see" for Personality
- If you read all this, put "Mutt" in your Other slot
- Please Google the district your character is from, unless they're from 12, 11, or a Career district
*Effie Trinket voice* Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
forum hopefully friend
I love you all.