Do you even know who I am

Welcome to the other side where we don't throw away our shot, wave through windows, turn dinosaurs to dust, and [insert more well-placed references]

Here I talk about things like Gravity Falls, Star VS the Forces of Evil, MLP, and other shows as well as book series and songs. And my fictional crushes. Because that list keeps growing.

I'll probably start doing some sort of "song of the week" or something. Quote of the week? Story of the week? Eh.

Basically I'll just throw all my trash here instead of cluttering my phone with all this junk.

This will probably die.

But that's OK.

Do people even still do Homethreads?

Whatever.

Take my garbage.

Bill Cipher is amazingly and equally smart, sly, random, and evil. I like him. He be cool. Until he was defeated. But I still like him.

A lot of Disney channel animated shows begin as a cute, innocent, happy little cartoon, then gradually become more dark and depressing. Hey they're like me. And most of my stories. Wait most of my stories start dark anyway.

My cat just climbed into my bed and shocked me. Thanks.

You're still here? Wow. That's commitment.

Katzun, shgurr, Jaiden Animations, TheOdd1sOut, Let Me Explain Studios, Chipflake, itsAlexClark, Vannamelon, all those peeps are amazing :3

*rolls around on floor*

I'll give this Homethread an intensely descriptive appearance later .-.

Uuuuhhhhhhmmmm yeah that's all the randomness I have in me RN. But I'll probably dump a bunch of parodies and stories on this thread later. Most of my parodies double as vents so ;-;

Yeah I'm too lazy to go through and edit this post a million times and then end up hitting cancel because I'm afraid of judgment.

Bloop.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"The world doesn't end, it only feels like it does."

#RememberHurricane

Wow I just realized basically all my vent parodies are directed to/about the same person. I should really tell them I don't want to be their friend anymore...

Mistakes (Breathe Parody)

Two AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,

"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?

I don't love her, winter just wasn't my season"

And I walk through the doors, so judgmental their eyes

Like they have any right at all to criticize, hypocrites, 

You're all here for the very same reason!

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable

And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table

No one can find the rewind button, girl,

So cradle your head in your hands

And breathe, just breathe,

Oh breathe, just breathe

Hope he turns twenty one and she never be missed

Just today he sat down with a task on his list,

Ain't been alone, since maybe his birthday that one year.

Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while,

But my moons it's so beautiful when the boy smiles,

Wanna hold him, maybe I'll just write about it...

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,

No one can find the rewind button, boy,

So cradle your head in your hands,

And breathe, just breathe,

Oh breathe, just breathe

There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout

But you're just as far in as you'll ever be out

These mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again

If you'd only try turning around.

Two AM and I'm still awake, writing a song

If I get it all down in my phone, its no longer inside of me, threatening the life it belongs to

Now I feel like I'm exposed in front of a crowd.

'Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud!

And I know that you'll use them however you want to.

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,

No one can find the rewind button now

Say it if you understand.

And breathe, just breathe

Oh breathe, just breathe

*thinks about not posting this because of judgment**realizes nobody is going to come to this thread anyway except maybe Reading*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

If life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at whoever is making life difficult.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

My forum form thing:

Name: Topaz Lazulite Dragon

Appearance: Average height, tan skin, pretty skinny, long (just above waistline) very dark brown (black) hair, fairly round face, round hazel eyes (mostly green with lines of brown and flecks of gold), tons of freckles, a silver chain with a blue cube charm around neck that is fiddled with when nervous, black jacket with a white zipper and a white stripe down each sleeve, never fully zipped because it has inside pockets that are basically endless and anything can be pulled out of them, turquoise tshirt, deep blue jeggings, black combat boots, black leather wand holder belt thing with a faded red heart on the actual case for the wand

Weapons/accessories: 10 inch, bendy hawthorn wood wand with a phoenix feather core, it's slightly twisted at the end, it has "Topaz" engraved at the base, it's slightly broken towards the tip, but has been fixed, the silver necklace with the cube charm

Other: Witch, can see Thestrals, Lunar's sister, Slytherin 4th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, wants to become a Magizoologist

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Hello, Topaz. I dont know you, like at all, but you seem like a cool person. Just wanted to say hi (And stalk this thread more)
  • Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

Woah. Someone thinks I'm cool. Let me try and put my brain back together after it just exploded...

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

I am throwing everything at this thread all at once I am sorry

Fantribe:

Tribe Name: WishWings

Appearance: Small (about the size of a full grown dragon's head), with wings that are too small to support them in flight, their horns curve down and end behind their eyes, their ears are on top of their heads where the horn starts, their eyes are big, usually with slitted pupils, they come in an array of rainbow colours, their scales shimmer to reflect all the colours, usually more pastelle, but the royal family's scales are vibrant. Their tails are very long and have a kind of fluff at the end, almost like a Griffin's tail, their talons resemble a bird's. Their teeth are often small and sharp, like a saw, but some have slight fangs. Their snouts vary from long to stubby, and they have a small curved horn at the end of their noses. Their legs are week and fragile, not built for walking.

Typical Personality of WHOLE TRIBE: Calm and peaceful, loyal, kind, fair, but their MasterWing (to be explained later) can sometimes corrupt them to evil depending on how their powers are used.

Tribewide Powers: Hovering, when wings are flared they can radiate a blinding light, wish granting

Special Powers: When born under a full moon, they have the power to calm another dragon, when born under two full moons, the power to manipulate feelings, born under three full moons (extremely rare and considered a curse), they loose all power whatsoever

What "element" suits them best?: Light 

Territory: a small island separate from other tribes.

Literacy Rate: Fairly high

Beliefs: They believe that each dragon (save their own tribe) is reincarnated and given authority over the same WishWing (see ancient scrolls on MasterWings)

Traditions: Floating a deceased WishWing into the sea to give them a safe and easy passage to the Herran (their Heaven), having a young WishWing who has received its first MasterWing drink from a sacred pool of "Rainbow Water" (as a WishWing is dying they do this as well)

Tribal Ranking System: Youngling (1-50 years), Aging (51-250), Elder (251-400), Ancient (401-Death)

Average Life Span (in human years please): 300-600 years

What does the Kingdom look like?: its a city that resembles a modern human city, without the technology, but the buildings are made from clear gems, or in some cases, simply shiny gems, the city gleams with the colours of the rainbow, which are common here. There is a large park right in the centre of the kingdom, its like a normal park, there's a playground, some tables, and many trees. The castle is made from a gleaming gem that shines many colours, often called "The Castle of Many Colours" by the natives.

Queen: Polychrome

Queen's Husband: Bright

Is there a Queen and King: usually

Form of leadership: Queen

Other Royalty w/ role: Princess Unicorn, Princess Luminescent, Prince Light, Prince Reflect, Prince Spectrum

Notable Dragons from the tribe: Queen Polychrome, Queen Rainbow, Queen Glare, King Illusion, King Transparent

Notable events in the tribe: Queen's Fall (see fairly recent scrolls on the ascent of Polychrome), The Brightening (see scrolls on the rise of Queen Rainbow), The Dark (no scrolls to record this time, it is orally passed on through the Ancients)

Special Events/Festivals: The Brightening Festival (see above)

Allies: None

Opponents: None anymore

How was the Tribe Founded?: it is unknown, but most believe the WishWings have been around since the beginning of dragon existence

Other: a WishWing is connected to another dragon (that is not a WishWing) since birth, and is sworn to them until the WishWing dies (see scrolls on MasterWing reincarnation), the dragon who "owns" the WishWing is called a MasterWing, and the WishWing will grant their every wish, and help them as much as needed, the WishWing cannot decline a wish, no matter how terrible it may be, and some WishWings loose their sanity or fall into depression if they blame themselves for a dragon's ghastly wish

(Credit someone for form, I forget who)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Flipsides (up to date forms):

Name: Ink Shadow Dragon

Appearance: very very pale skin, long black hair, eyes are amber with red flame seemingly eating away at the iris, centering at the pupil, she always wears a tight black three quarter sleeve crop top, as well as very short white shorts, she is often barefoot, she doesn't care if she gets cut, in fact, she enjoys it, there are black cracks centering at where her heart should be, slowly spreading up her neck

Personality: She is as crazy as the most insane part of her Light Side, Topaz, which is pretty insane, she enjoys hurting herself/being hurt, and is always grinning maliciously, she's all the bad things in Topaz that the Light Sider didnt want to deal with, she doesn't care about nearly anyone and only cares about hurting everything she can and tormenting her enemies, she has no heart, literally, and she has a strange obsession with Peach, and when she's around Peach things can get kind of intense, her heart races and she's basically Yandere for her

Because she has no heart, she cannot fight hand to hand, and rather sends her shadowy animals to attack, but if you can somehow get to her, she can't fight back with more than her shadows

Weapons: She can rip holes in the Limbo with it as well and summon shadowy figures of any shape or size, she can also heal herself/others of small cuts or slices

Abilities: See "Weapons", she can travel through the Limbo (Shadow Travel), and stay there as long as she wants, when she is cut, shadowy tendrils eat away at the wound and heal it, this does not apply to larger wounds, it takes her longer to heal those

Crush: Peach

Other: Not much else

Name: Jackalope (Jack) Spark Dragon

Appearance: he's fairly pale, with many freckles, one of his eyes is lavender and the other hazel, his hair is dark brown with a lavender and pale pink/purple swoosh that covers part of his face, he's really tall, he usually wears a red hoodie with dark coloured jeans and tennis shoes, he has two small light purple horns coming out of his head, he can't do anything with them really, they're just kind of there,

Personality: he's shy and often ignored, he doesn't like people that much, Jack is very introverted and antisocial, he would much rather sit in a corner than talk to anyone, Topaz is basically his best friend, and he tries to make Lunar his friend but she hates him, when put in battle he's too afraid to do anything and is very weak, he couldn't kill for the life of him, and the sight of blood makes him squirm, he is terrified of water, since it shocks him when he touches it, but he still stays clean because Draconequus is a great help in taking away any filth with the snap of his fingers

Weapons: none

Abilities: he can take away pain as long as he's touching you, and he can create a kind of pink/purple light, he glows in the dark, (Lunar calls him Glowworm), when you touch him you get shocked, and he can use electrolocation to see pretty much anything within a few yards, its all from the higher than normal amount of electricity in his body

Crush: Aria

Other: Not much else

Why am I posting these I don't even do GvE anymore

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

*Stalks thread*

• Posted at:

Firework

forum hopefully friend

Remember Hurricane.

I love you all.

Dude, we're best friends

help me make a home thread

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

#RememberHurricane

Dude, you seem awesome! I may or may not have just come here because of the DEH reference in the title

• Posted at:

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||

*high fives Downpour* All we see is sky for forever, fren :D

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

*high drives back* We'll watch the world pass by for forever. Aaand now I'm probably gonna cry.

• Posted at:

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||

Ikr, every time I listen to it I die inside, even though its super happy if you don't know the story. I normally break down during the "and there he goes racing towards the tallest tree" because Evan sounds so joyful and longing, as well as even loving, towards this person he didn't even know, then you remember that none of this is real, and what actually happened, and it just makes you cry more ;-;

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Reads: don't tell me you dragged these two poor people into this mess with you

Me: pff

Liz: nope she literally dragged me

Jazz: I volunteered :D

Reads: *facepalm*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

List of my friends' nicknames (in order from most referenced to least reference, including what roll they play in my "family"):

Lizard/Liz: incredibly loud yet adorable boyfriend

Jazz/Fox: crazy sister who carries around her taxidermied dog and reminds me why I dont keep Mountain Dew in my house

Reading/Reads: the sister that reads 24/7 and points out how something may or may not be safe (depending on mood)

Aud: the cousin that always makes weird faces at me at the most odd times, also reminds me why I dont keep sugar in my house

Heartbreaker/HB: the cousin that nobody knows where they really came from and says the strangest things and tells the strangest stories

Jackrabbit/JR: not my friend. Crazy (but not in a good way) person who doesn't live near me but always comes to my door anyway asking where Jazz is. Everyone hates him.

Thunder: the friend that has a crush on me and everyone knows it but nobody says anything because he knows I'm taken

List of the odd irl nicknames we give each other:

Me(Topaz): Moonjou, Mum, Heather

Liz: Qinter

Jazz: Auntie, Bartender

Aud: Concussion, Heather

HB: Heather

Thunder: Mint Man

List of inside jokes (without explanation):

"VERRRRRRRRRONICAAAAAA!"

"Oop, we lost the bartender"

"Shoot we lost Auntie."

"Goldfish bid."

"The shovel and the rake."

"I JUST KILLED MY BEST FRIEND."

"That one Friday."

"I got ran over by a car?"

"His/her/your pants are too tight."

"That is not lunch table appropriate."

"yEAH. IM THE QUEEN OF THIS LUNCH TABLE. AND I HAVE A TOTAL OF... ONE SUBJECT. DEPENDING ON THE WEEK."

"September 1st."

Oh my gosh I need to name my queendom

The... The... The Queendom of the... The... Strix. Yes my queendom shall be called Strix.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Honestly Paz, You don't need to introduce me XD 

And is Thunder SA?

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*   

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFictional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

#RememberHurricane

No, I forgot to put SA on the list ;-; lol

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Quote of the week:

"Don't underestimate me. I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realize."

Song of the week:

Wait For Me - Hadestown

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

My locker got jammed right before a math test.

I needed stuff in there.

THANKS INCONSIDERATE LOCKER NEIGHBOR WHO'S BINDER CLIP GOT STUCK IN THE HINGE.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

*flails limbs about*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Quote of the week:

"Fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself."

Song of the week:

Islands - Hey Ocean!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Um, well, update on that whole "I should probably tell them I dont want to be their friend anymore" business... Yeah, we're not friends anymore. Honestly? I'm glad. Very, very glad.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Anyone here listened to the soundtrack of Wonderland the musical? It's really good. My favorite has to be Welcome to Wonderland though.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

*watches as thread dies*

Things I do when I'm nervous:

- Pull at my clothing

- Not look directly at who I'm speaking to

- Shake

- Stutter

- Hyperventilate

- Distract myself by messing with the nearest object or mouthing/humming a song

- Ask what someone said a million times*

- Talk loudly/voice goes up 1 to 2 octaves

- Pay attention to everything but the conversation I'm in

*I do this because I'm afraid I'll mess up what they told me to do or say something weird because I thought they said something else

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Bloop.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Do you know da wae

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Can't we all agree that British movies and actors are simply better than America's? I mean, at least I can agree.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

I like oranges

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She | Her | Timelord

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”-The Doctor

-Obsessed with Dr Who, HTTYD, Marvel & Troll Hunters-

Daughter of Hermes

#RememberHurricane

I'm thinking about writing a story to go with a song I currently adore. Maybe I will. What plot I have so far is:

I know I want it to be about a guy and a girl, the girl does something society considers bad (idk what yet) and put her in a special jail cell, in the cell, a demon (for lack of better term) finds her and makes her a deal, he'll get her out and send her back to her lover if he has the power to act through her when he wants. Mentally drained, half insane, and lovesick, she agrees. When the "demon" takes control of her (when he does, her eyes turn red with amber flames radiating from the pupil, and her pupils are very small), he tries to kill the guy. The girl regains control, but struggles a lot in keeping the "demon" out of control, and tells the guy just to kill her, and thus kill what's possessing her. he does, but regrets it afterwards before realizing he did what she wanted, and the right thing.

Here are the (parodied) lyrics.

Drowning in Sorrow ("A Sadness Runs Through Him" Parody)

People are puppets held together with string

There's a beautiful sadness that runs through her

As she tells me to bow to a god she doesn't believe in

Time and again boys are raised to be men

Anxious they start

Fearful they end

But here was a girl mourning tomorrow

She drank, but finally drowned in her sorrow

She could not break surface tension

She looked in the wrong place for redemption

Don't look at me with those eyes

I tried to undo the ties

Turn back the time that drew him in

But she couldn't be saved

A sadness runs through her

Through her

Anxious they start

Fearful they end

She drank, but finally drowned in her sorrow

She could not break surface tension

She looked in the wrong place for redemption

I tried to undo the ties

But you couldn't be saved

Through her

I tried to undo the ties

No, she couldn't be saved

(Lyrics with explanation)

People are puppets held together with string (referring to the possession)

There's a beautiful sadness that runs through her (the girl had anxiety before this)

As she tells me to bow to a god she doesn't believe in (the girl is a Christian, but she pretends she isn't for the sake of people excepting her)

Anxious they start (the guy loved her a lot and took her a lot of places)

Fearful they end (when he realizes what's going on, he's terrified)

She drank, but finally drowned in her sorrow (she tried to overcome her anxiety but ended up doing something society deemed bad)

She could not break surface tension (she couldn't start a conversation)

She looked in the wrong place for redemption (she could have accepted her punishment, but instead turned to supernatural forces to help her)

Don't look at me with those eyes (referring to how her eyes change)

I tried to undo the ties (they tried to fix her mistake)

Turn back the time that drew him in (she spent a lot of time in the cell, and grew weaker mentally, making her an easy target for the demon)

Through her

After that it just repeats so I didn't add anything after that

Original song: "A Sadness Runs Through Him" by The Hoosiers

If you're a fan of Gravity Falls, there's a video you can watch with this song and it is absolutely gorgeous, watch the extended version.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Okay I filled in some of the gaps, this is kind of dystopian I think. This is a society (or a town maybe) that sees Christianity as something insane people believe, and if you believe in it, they see you as mentally unstable and put you in a special jail cell, kinda like those ones for insane people, but without chains or straightjackets or anything, just the person, daily meals, and an all white robe/dress/outfit made of a really soft material that feels like cotton but flows like silk. The girl is a Christian, and nobody knows except her boyfriend, and he loves her too much to say anything or tell anyone. But people eventually find out (probably just a rumor at first because this girl has anxiety and doesn't talk to many people, so they assumed she had a dark secret to hide, and in this society, the belief in Christianity is a crime almost worse than murder), and she's put in the cell. But even in the cell, she continues to worship God every day, no matter what they do to her, so she never leaves. Even in doing this, she starts to forget a world outside of this white cell, and misses her boyfriend dearly. The fallen angel sees this weakness, and convinces her that God sent him to help her, saying he's an angel. She's convinced, and in her weakened state doesn't question why this supposed angel wants to make a deal and let him control her body whenever. The demon possesses her and gets her out as promised, and at first she doesn't realize it's a demon until it makes her try to kill someone. That's when she asks it why. He said he was an angel. But he explains that he's a fallen angel, a demon. She tries to get him to leave, and her boyfriend helps her try to get rid of it too, but they can't. She tells her boyfriend to kill her, and therefore kill what's inside of her. He doesn't want to, and the demon tries to resist, but he does, and kills her.

After that I can't decide whether I want the girl to come back to life or if I want her to stay dead.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

You could have the boyfriend make a wish/deal to an actual angel so she comes back to life, demon vanished. Or you could have her stay dead and go to Heaven, because Christianity is true and have her watch her boyfriend from above and stuff. I like the song and the story idea. It's really good!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

What separates the wanderer from the lost is the fact that one does not have a destination, while the other simply does not need one.

#rememberHurricane

Hm, I didn't think of having an actual angel in it, but that may work. Though, I'm not sure I want to make the guy a Christian at first, but at the end he'd definitely realize it's true. I was considering having her come back to life because a true angel saw her good intentions and worked a miracle 1) for the sake of saving her, and 2) so people would see and realize it's not something an insane person believes.

I think another good song to go with this (kind of, in the sense that she doesn't stop her faith even when times are hard) is "My God Fights For Me" by People & Songs. I love it so much :3

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

I just created a universe where all my friends are characters in Gravity Falls, since I started calling Liz "Pinetree" I decided to make it a real thing in my mind XD

At least a few of my friends I know where they go

Liz - Dipper Pines

Reads - Mabel Pines

Jazz - Stanley Pines

Thunder - Stanford Pines

Aud - Pacifica Northwest

SA - Gideon Gleeful

Me - Bill Cipher/Wendy Corduroy

WE'LL MEET AGAIN, DON'T KNOW WHERE, DON'T KNOW WHEN...

AXOLOTL! MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN! I INVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN!

I'M WATCHING YOU, NERDS!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

I've returned! And I've read Journal 3! I must say I was proud of my birthday being really close to Stan and Ford's. We can be two-faced together, guys! Though I almost started crying when I read McGucket had a wife and son, because I knew he would end up borderline insane later on. And I did find some... Interesting language used by Ford that Disney seemed to overlook XD nothing to major, just some that made me think "Disney let that be published?", not that I had issues with them, I was just surprised to find them.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy, and not just my normal "I've been laying around watching cartoons" busy, I've been legitimately busy. I haven't had time to even relax and watch Gravity Falls or anything, as much as I want to. Taking care of a dog is more exhausting than I figured it would be, considering I didn't plan on it still being 30° and super windy when I have to walk her. I just need time to relax and do what I would like to do, even if it's just long enough to watch my unwatched episodes of Gravity Falls and Star Versus. None of you care about my issues though, and that's okay, you have your own stuff to deal with, but it does make me feel slightly upset when nobody posts on my threads. It honestly makes me feel unimportant. Which, compared to some people, I accept that I am, but still. Don't take this as a cry for attention, please, I just need to get this off my chest.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Story idea: Title To Be Determined

[W A R N I N G, SLIGHTLY MORBID]

So I was listening to the song "Wine Red" by the Hush Sound and got this idea.

A group of four friends (based off some of my friends [but older]) are very close, they have basically the perfect friendship. The girls are paired with the boys and everything's great! But one of the boys has a secret crush (if you can call it a crush at 20) on the girl he's not dating. One day the girl he has a crush on finds the other two friends dead, one was shot through the throat with an arrow, and the other hung above her, and she's absolutely crushed. While examining the bodies to bury under the tree, she finds a necklace the boy (her boyfriend) was wearing, and puts it on for the sake of remembering him and having something of his. She doesn't know that the necklace was enchanted to give the whoever original owner loved the most immortality as soon as they put it on. After burying them, she tries to stab herself in the heart, but it doesn't work, and the spell can't be reversed. She spends years in her attic trying to find who killed her friends, years ignoring her last friend, as much as he persists. One day she finds out who did it, and summons the boy to her home. She recaps the events and her findings, and reveals that she knows he killed them, and begs him why. He says it was so there would be nobody in his way to her heart. She's furious, and strangles him. Out of mercy and respect, she buries him alongside their friends. She ultimately loses her sanity after realizing she's alone forever, since she's now immortal and can't die no matter how much she wants to.

It doesn't end happy, but I found it intriguing how far these friends went for love, even if they had different reasons and actions, it shows how strong love can be and how it holds on for years after the fact.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

So there's going to be a Masquerade Ball at my school, and I think Aud and HB decided to tell Liz to ask me to it. I want to go, don't get me wrong, I'm just not sure I would want to go with him as like a "date"??? Idk, I'll probably go no matter what, and it doesn't seem he actually will bother to ask. Who knows \(-_-)/

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

Update: Liz did end up asking me, but I was already going, whether he asked or not, so I just said "Well, if you wanna show up \(._.)/"

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

#RememberHurricane

If the sun is to set

To leave us dark with regret