Oh boy...it's been awhile since I've typed in this Book Antiqua, size 12, font.

I sit here on a Monday night, feeling nostalgic.  This place was a huge part of my life for a long time, and I truly think it helped me get on the path I'm on today.

For those of you who don't know me (which is probably most of you honestly), I used to be super active (and apparently very popular) on here a year or two ago.  Coming back and seeing that this place is still a thriving community of creativity is really heartwarming.  Everybody is still doing RPs and fics and coming up with AUs and I love it!

This seriously is a good place for creative people.  Before I started writing WoF fics and creating OCs, I wasn't super into writing, but seeing that sort of stuff everywhere here really inspired me to give it a try.  The OCs I created are still to this day some of my favorites, and they'll stay with me forever.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm going to college this year.  I've been accepted into my number-one choice already, and I've been applying for scholarships.  I'm going to study English education and hopefully become a teacher.  Adulthood is still on the horizon, but its getting here faster than I thought.  It terrifies me, frankly. 

I have a lot of changes in my life coming at me faster than I know how to manage them.  I guess I just wanted to take a step back before it happens.  As I said earlier, this place was a huge part of my life.  It helped me discover what I love and who I wanted to be.

I just wanted to thank this place, and especially all of you, for all of that.  What this place and the people in it have given me is priceless and I never want to forget it.

I don't know how many of you are still here, but thank you.  Thank you to all my old friends, whose faces I'll never know, but who all the same helped me grow into who I am. 

I think I'm going to stick around for a few days and just sort of relish this place.  I've actually been working on one last little Gold Winglet story, and I'd like to post it on this thread once its done.

Looking forward to talking to some of y'all again!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Heeeeere's Genny~!

Hi I’ve been here for a long time so I know who you are. I hope you have fun in college. (And hope adulthood doesn’t drag out all your fun lol)

• Posted at:

Hello Im Zealand

~Mistwing

#SPLIG

Don’t mess with station house #4

Each of us is like a snowflake, unique and different~Me

PART OF MANY FANDOMS!!!!!!

where is my post :U

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

wow why are there ten stars and no posts I guess I'd better say something

I never really knew you, and you probably never saw me (I've been around since nearly the beginning of the WoFMB, but for a long time I was only on RPs), but I saw a lot of what you made, and I still remember that it was cool. 

So, uh, yeah. I wish you courage and good fortune as you go into your college years!

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Oh my god..... Genny.... I missed you so much

though I can’t say it half so eloquently, I really feel the same way about you, you were such a huge inspiration for me

i wish you only the best with life!!!

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

I do not know who you are but congratulations!!!

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

I get the feeling... the mods still hate me

• Posted at:

It’s the hydra fellow

#furryrightsactivist

#endpitbullracism

#blicket

“Boi” is a gender neutral term

star count:  14400 (+589)

page count:  242

I think you may be a bit older then you estimate; I only remember seeing you in my earliest days on the Forums, and I'm approaching my three-year mark 

Anyways, welcome back for a few days!

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

Son of Justice

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

El Amigo

Please just be okay...

Foolizh autocoreect

So glad that you are moving on to collage. Even though I have not the slightest clue of who you are, I am still proud of you for making it in to your number one!!

Have a good time at collage, and most importantly have fun.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Sorta kinda here

Hhhhhhhh this made me teary eyed :,) I’m glad to hear about your college and I wish you the best going forward!

• Posted at:

~ Poppy ~

"The Biggest Flex Anyone Will Ever Have Is Dying"

SIGNATURE WORK AHEAD

I don't even know what to say. I'm so happy for you and I really hope college goes well. I know you'll be an amazing teacher - you're smart and funny and kind and passionate, and teaching is such an important job.

Sometimes I don't know why I still come to this website but  I think you've reminded me why. It sounds dramatic but I seriously wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for this place, and for the 2015-era fanfic and roleplay, and all the people I've met who I'll never meet again but will remember always. I really never remember how much this site shaped who I am now and how ultimately grateful I am for it, so I'm glad you said all that.

You've always been such a huge inspiration to me. Your ideas are great, your writing is phenomenal, your sense of humor is amazing, your characters are memorable and wonderful and I love them to this day, and your warmth and friendliness have always stood out to me. Your support for all my early creative endeavours meant the world to me and it still does. I'm endlessly grateful that our paths crossed on a dragon-themed message board in early 2015, to the point that I don't even know how to put it into words. Really, thank you.

Adulthood is scary and college is scary and the future is scary, but from the depths of my soul, I sincerely hope that the rest of your life goes well. I'm so glad you decided to come back one last time. It makes me overjoyed to know that you're okay, and that you're going to college, and that you're moving on and seemingly doing it very well. You're still a huge inspiration after all these years!

Well anyway, I can't believe I managed to write all that without mentioning how incredibly and weirdly bone-chillingly exciting even the mere notion of a new Gold Winglet story is! I love the entire Gold Winglet deeply and I know the word gets thrown around a lot but the entire Gold Winglet, I don't know, franchise, is iconic. There's no better word for it.

When I woke up this morning I had no idea I would end up crying out of nostalgia and joy and relief but here I am

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

A relic from a bygone age 

• Posted at:

Trajann Valoris

Captain-General of the forums

Dwarf fortress pro 

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Genny as in General Goblin.

I didn't read your username tag before.

I REMEMBER YOOOUUUU!

WE ROLE PLAYED TOGETHER.

I'M REALLY GLAD I FIGURED THAT OUT I'M VERY NAIVE.

GOOD LUCK ON LIFE PAL!!!

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

I wish you luck and happiness in whatever you try to do.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Slytherin

daughter of Hades

I need a better signature...

"People are trying to read here!" ~Hisoka Kurosaki

I may not know you personally, but I've heard stories about the amazing person you are. I'm glad that you were accepted into the college you wanted, and I hope that your studies take you on the path you want to take. 

Enjoy your days that you're staying here for, friend~

• Posted at:

V E L L I C H O R

he/xe/they  

colourblind~system~anxious  

~fire dances in the moonlight~  

but what does the science say?

"It's been 3 hours

and we still don't know who's fronting"

being redesigned

Thank you all so much for the kind words!    I'm doing my best!!

It's great hear from y'all again!

• Posted at:

Heeeeere's Genny~!

Adulthood and college scare me too. You're not alone. Glad you're back and I feel kinda bad that I'm not one of the old forumers who you know because this is a sweet post and I'm left out! XD

• Posted at:

Sanetra

11562+ stars - Apr 2017 - Mar 2019

Life is the greatest gift. You've all helped shape mine. I can never thank you all enough. It's been so good

Amigos

eurekaDarkseaBearBlackberryVertigoLectorGulfyCaleoZodiakTS

...I'm with you to the end

Oh my god, adulthood is on the horizon. I can't believe it's been three/four years since all of us found cohesion here and now all of us are moving on.

I'm so, so happy for you on getting into your first choice. College is going to be absolutely amazing for you and I know the major you're going down in is going to just click with you so, so well. Go sweep all the scholarships, girl, and make them cry storms with those tearjerker essays while the rest of us cry over imminent MIT/Ivy Day rejects or whatever death schools stuck on a roulette wheel next year.

I wish you best of luck Genny

Also, god, I left you a very enticing message on hangouts like six months ago you should definitely read. I also definitely have not been trying not to contact you for the last like year lol and you may or may not see this reply before the other one I'm throwing out into the wind later on.

• Posted at:

Rae·vyn See also: Rae, Raven

noun     

(rā′vən)

1. INFP - panro ace - bio nerd comp sci has overrun my life

"Common sense is not so common."