((yoooo, you guys can post on here. If you haven't signed up for this AU, you can do so here!: /315235))

First day of school at Forengard High!

All new students welcome.

Bixbite absentmindedly paced around a hallway, ignoring everything else. Nervous girl right here.

Caedey looked around in awe, so many people!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

'Cuz I'm bored I'll tell a story.

You'll laugh I guarantee.

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

High tempo and rhythm flies.

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

bop

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Murdoc walked up to the school, and entered, wondering who his roommate would be.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Candy fiddled with the straps of her backpack as she walked down the hallway, looking for a nearby water fountain, or her locker, or a classroom. She wasn't actually sure what she was looking for, but she took in everything and tried not to make eye contact with anyone.

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i know i might be small

but i am the eighth wonder

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 2432

homethread location: /322526

Downpour walked in wearing her hoodie and leggings. She looked around nervously and ducked her head down into the paper that said her dorm number on it. She wandered over and placed her things in the room.

• Posted at:

|||ɴ υ r|||  

|||вυт ιғ ι ѕιт ιɴ тнrαιɴ|||

|||мαyвι cαɴ drowɴ|||

|||ιɴ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ oтнeтнαɴ|||

|||мowɴ тнoυɢнтѕ|||

Caedey checked her dorm number, and walked towards it. Quickly walking, she bumped against Candy. "Sorry!"

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

(Can I just make it so MJ and Hurricane knew eachother, or are they not BFFs for once!?)

Hurricane was bouncing around, up and down, and she was so exicited she forgot about her bone disease. And she bumped into Murdoc when she got in, making them tumble over, she clenched herself in a ball, suddenly remembering her Osteogenesis Imperfecta. She leaped off of Murdoc when they were done tumbling. “So sorry!!! I was just so excited that I forgot about my surroundings!! I am truly sorry, please forgive me!” She said, checking to see if any of her bones were injured. “And I totally forgot my Osteogenesis Imperfecta.” She muttered.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

"Oh, it's okay..." She started to walk towards the other side of the hallway and took out the paper with her dorm number on it. She decided that was the first thing she would do, and looked at each of the doors before moving on to the next one.

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i know i might be small

joined 1/5/16

Imagine walked into his dorm, and put down his things. "Hello, is there anyone here?" After hearing no response, he sat down on a couch, and scrolled through ForenTube on his phone.

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c  

Every day is a new beginning.

Stay away from what might have been and look what can be.

Currently in Japan!

Marx looks at some of the other students with an incredibly unimpressed look on her face as she walks through the hall. I suppose all I can do is hope my roommate is agreeable.

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan

can you make peace between the sun and moon?

*WoFRR 118-car freight train thunders by*

• Posted at:

night

king of trucks, trains, diesel, derailments, and over-description

WoFRR! USE IT!

he/him

Fanwing

moonbli

one of the few WOFMBers who are country music fans

current mood: *DIESEL ENGINE NOISES INTENSIFY*

JOHN DEERE IS BEST TRACTOR

Niko had entered the school with a very bright sparkly purple jacket. He looked around and frowned.

Spiral was already in his room making his place look nice.

• Posted at:

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

“Nishishishi~“– Kokichi Ouma

“Stop Talking, I will win. That’s… what heroes do.”–Bakugou Katsuki

Join my BNHA rp at /332175 :)

Mocking-jay walked in, Bag slung on one shoulder. She took off her sunglasses and hooked it onto her Shirt. The girl walked down the hall towards her dorm and flung the door open. "Home sweet home!" 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

#OurBelovedHurricane-We love you

JorDunDunDun_2

Bixbite shuffled through a random crowd of people that had decided to come in her direction. "Uhhh...."

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Mocking-jay set her Bag down and took off her shoes, stepping into room. "Hello? Is my roommate here?" She called, passing the kitchen. She back pedaled and gasped. "Holy smokes the kitchen is killer!"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

(I hereby declare MJ and Hurricane will become bffs!)

Hurricane checked a clock, and noticed she was spending more time saying sorry than she wanted to, and she swung around the corner, checking her dorm number, and when she made it to the door she ran into it and screamed when she noticed she broke her nose. “Got a hospital, nurse, something in this school!!!???” She shouted, Hurricane was leaping from foot to foot in fear.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Silverskies stalked down the halls of the high school and after checking her paper, opened the door to her dorm and walked in. Goodness, I sure hope I'll get my own dorm. She thought, but her hopes were instantly smashed to the ground when she saw Imagine. Without a word to him, she swept past him and dropped her bags onto her bed.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

Spiral leaned out of his room and waved to MJ, "Nice kitchen right? The names Spiral." He held a hand out and smiled.

• Posted at:

Niko

Caedey set her stuff inside her dorm. Her roommate hadn't arrived yet, but Caedey started to decorate her side with.. many weird looking objects.

Bixbite also walked to her dorm. Alone, she plopped on her bed and gave a happy sigh.

• Posted at:

↬Spєctєr

She/they◄ 『Bixbite』

★☆✦✧✩✯✭✬✫

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫

You have found me there

in the darkness.

Hurricane entered her room, gripping her nose, she put her bags down, and went to the dorm next to her, knocked on the door. “I heard you come in here, now where’s a place called the nurses office or something, where they can properly fix my nose—sort of.” She called, knocking again.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"Mocking-Jay, But you can call me MJ for short." She shook his hand and noticed how warm they were. And their so nice too. she thought, before scolding herself internally. She looked back to the kitchen with A childish look in her eyes. "Can you believe it? everything in here is brand new, and stainless steel too!" Mocking-Jay opened and closed each cupboard and pantry cooing at everything.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

Tesla sighed and went to her dorm " How is it even humanely possible that this dorm is so big?" she grinned and plopped down her bag. " I hope this school is as good as it seems."

• Posted at:

Tesla

Goddess of Courage and Russian blue cats

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Bengal is my mother

Queen of grammar.

Mocking-jay heard the door knock and went over to it. She opened it and Saw Hurricane. "Yeah the Nurse's office should be-- HURRICANE?" She smiled a big happy grin and hugged her friend.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°BentOverBackwards_1

°{Star|Count}{4279}

JorDunDunDun_2

"I can't wait to cook something! It'll be a celebration meal for getting into highschool!" He smiled and winked.

• Posted at:

Niko

Hurricane has her hands off her nose and almost fell over with her, like, 1 foot shorter friend. “Little easy, MJ, your gonna dislocate my nose, now, mind helping me get to the nurse, I ran into a door two seconds ago, and it feel like ages since I’ve seen you, MJ!!!!!” Hurricane shouted.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"This is so dumb." Brazil lamented loudly. 

• Posted at:

::Atbash::

{He/Him/They/Them}

~Winter snow flutters down, Spring rivers flow like change, Summer sun brings chance for fun, Autumn leaves fall to the ground, four seasons all year round~

Woo Aesthetic 

After a few minutes of searching, Candy finally found her dorm. "Wow, this is... spacious," she said as she walked around. She noticed that a lot of things in the room came in pairs. "Wait..." she thought. "So I'm going to have a roommate? That's cool!"

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

i know i might be small

joined 1/5/16

"Oh! Hey Silverskies!" Imagine said as she walked in. He took out a bag, and put out a collection of drones on a shelf. Then, he took out a massive suitcase, and unzipped it. I hope she's okay with this. He pulled out a computer, three monitors, headphones, a keyboard, and a mouse. He set them on a desk, and wired everything up. Then, he turned everything on. "Is this ok?" He asked Silverskies. "If it's to much, I can just take it down. My name is Imagine Hope, by the way."

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c  

Currently in Japan!

“SCHOOOOOL. SCHOOL. SCHOOL.” Lykaina pranced into the building, scattering papers everywhere, with a big grin on her face. “I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M AT SCHOOL.” Lykaina had a backpack and she was clutching it close to her chest while papers and notes flew out of it. Unbeknownst to anyone, inside that bag, she had somehow smuggled her actually-quite-large pet dog, Lupe, in.

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i get attached to things

”Oh, no, it’s ok... Osto-Wha?” He said, looking at the really beautiful girl in front of him, he may of blushed, but he knew he had his first crush in this school.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

Gulfstream was walking around the school grounds, documenting the plant life of the campus. She stopped by the front desk and got a list of the dorm numbers and roommates. So, I’m with a girl named Aria. I hope she’s cool. Gulfstream pulled out her phone and checked her Twitter followings. Holy smokes! Johnny and Windy got together! I thought Johnny was dating Felicity! This is big! She tweeted the post to her online friends, The shipping Squad. She didn’t know any of them in real life, but they were like best friends to her. She put away her phone and walked up the stairs to get her dorm. 2-12, Where is 2-12? She finally found her dorm and unlocked the door. She gasped in surprise. The front room had pastel green walls, beanbags instead of chairs, and lovely curtains. She rushed over to one of the 2 rooms. Ah! This one has adorable cat sheets! That’s it! I call this room. She flopped on the bed, smiling like a maniac. If the rest of school is this cool, I know I can survive this Hugh school! 

(Head cannon, the shipping squad don’t know each other irl yet, they only met online) 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Lykaina skipped to her room, and unleashed Lupe. She grabbed her phone, having received a notification. The room itself was a sensible but very boring grey colour with white accents. The curtains were white, so was her bed, the table.. the dorm room even had a white rug! It was plain and simple, being a high school dorm after all. She wasn’t sure what her roommate’s side of the room looked like- they had a thin curtain seperating the two sides.

Lupe huffed a little. The dog was completely black with striking pale eyes and didn’t look very happy.

”Cheer up, Lupe. You’re going to have to hide in the wardrobe when my roommate is around, I think.. unless they like dogs too.. oh my goddesses! Gulfy posted something, Lupe..”

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

Silverskies shrugged and replied,"No, it's fine. I don't really care." She then added,"And I'm Silverskies Caelum. Nice to meet you."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

"don't go crazy, am crazy! I just go normal from time to time!

(Isnt it funny that I made Gulfstream’s and aria's dorm pretty, while Lykania’s is plane. XD)

Gulfstream felt her phone vibrate. One of my shippie friends is on! Sweet! She picked up her phone and saw it was Lykaina. “Did you hear the news!!! Johnny and Felicity broke up when Johnny was caught kissing Windy! They were my OTP! Why Johnny!? Why!?” She texted dramaticly, pretending to faint even thought Lykaina couldn’t see her. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Angie entered the school, anticipating her new roommate. She hoped her roommate would be generally agreeable and accepting of her profession. 

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Melon★·.·´

{she/her}

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

seize the means of production ☭

being bitter 24/7 doesn’t make u interesting

Lykaina began piecing a message together for Gulfstream:

Kid-ea: omg. tell me everything? also i just arrived @ my new hs, this is so exciting! i smuggled Lupe in w/ me. he doesn’t seem so happy.

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

Gulfstream texted back. “OMG, same. My new jig school is really cool. It has a very diverse plant life on the campus, but you don’t want to hear me rant about plants. You want the juicy stuff. XD So....*very dramatic story*...and that’s how Johnny and Windy got together! It’s crazy, I know!”

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Vine was walking in the hall while popping skittles in her mouth in some automated sort of motion. Boring boring boring boring, she repeated in her head every time someone passed by her.

• Posted at:

⸢ v i n e ⸥ 

tapping our feet, run to meet future days 

dreaming away of tomorrows we made

no going back; we're moving to that world ahead

⸤demigirl ⸥  ⸢she/they ⸣  ⸤lawful dumb⸥

Angie entered her dorm and immediately began setting it up. She was a fem at heart and it showed with her extravagant decorations of fairy lights, succulents, and art posters. Her computer was set up at her desk, connected to a drawing tablet. This only made her more nervous as to if her roommate would like her. 

• Posted at:

`·.·★Aηgie/Melon★·.·´

{she/her}

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

The mods are capitalists

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'm gay

seize the means of production ☭

being bitter 24/7 doesn’t make u interesting

"Ok! Thanks." Imagine said, grinning. 

Blue peeked into her dorm. 2-15. Yep, this is it. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She asked. Sooo.. my roommate's called Candy. I hope she's nice. Blue walked in, and set her stuff down in the room that was painted blue. How did they know I like blue?

• Posted at:

_-=+Imagine+=-_    

He | Him | They

Sometimes simple is best  

Fall a e s t h e t i c  

Currently in Japan!

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6