Note: I’m not a perfect fanfic writer please excuse my grammatical mistakes. And the room has a massive open roof, enjoy.

5,012 years ago......

Queen moonseer lay beside her only egg, watching waiting for it to hatch. She looked up at the three moons which where all full, her eyes passed over each one and she then looked at the comet that she hatched under so long ago. She and pine had only become mates since last year, both of them ruling over the newly formed night kingdom. Tonight’s the night it hatches I know it, morrowwatcher said so. She thought. She watched the comet streak through the sky. CRACK CRACK, she looked down to see the egg had two small cracks in it. She gasped ” pine, “ she called “ its hatching. “. Pine came rushing in immediately he had been outside guarding the room. “ WHAT HAPPENED “ he cried. “ look its hatching. “.

The egg shuddered and cracked even more seemingly spitting down the middle. Transfixed she and pine watched. CHIRP CHIRP CRACK CRACK. The egg shattered down the middle and a out came a tiny rainwing nightwing mix. He had a long tail, with a muscular body, huge wings, long slender hind legs and shorter fore legs, he had stars under his wings and and long slender muscular jaws. He didn’t have a ruff and even had small tear drop scales by his eyes. “Oh he’s beautiful,what should we name him. “. “ mmmmm how about Eucalyptus.” . moonseer scopped  the newly hatched dragonet and nuzzled him, pine did the same thing as he wrapped his wings around his mates, both where happier than they ever where before....

Should I continue 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

Find The Way To Happiness

" Life finds a way, and you should too, stay motivated and happy my friends. "

-Singularity

FanFic:/354265

YES PLEASE CONTINUE. :)

• Posted at:

~Arrow~

She/her

:Christian:

~Aromantic

~Vegan

~Percussionist

~Mutant

~Mangake artist

"Go sit on a reef" ~ Anemone....

"We are not doing get help..." ~ Loki

"Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me! " ~ Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)

Would you like to hear Razers story? But yes continue

• Posted at:

Raptor

Darkness will never rise unless light never falls 

My other names razer cobalt aftershock pulsar carbide and magnetar

I have crippling depression 

oooh! A golden scar I’ll take that

Dusty divot is my home 

Yes

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

12 years later....

Eucalyptus was a proud prince doing as he told, taking care of orphans and even helped with trading, speech’s and even when other kingdom ammbassadors came over. But today was different, there was nothing to do, nothing new to see. He sat on his bed bored out of his mind occasional he sighed and blue smoke would come out of his nostrils.

“ what to do, “ he said to himself. He rolled over on his back looking up at the ceiling. A familiar sound of trumpets filled his ears, it seemed to be coming from the court yard. Oh No, not another client meeting. He thought, he got up off his bed knowing that if he was late he would get scolded at. Making his way down the hall ways, down the stairs and through flight decks he found his way to the council room. Well its something to do, something boring, he thought. With a sigh he opened the door and found every queen from every tribe at the massive rectangular table. Each queen seemed to have brought two guards and each of their nucleotides. The skywing: Queen flamingo, the sandwing Queen: oasis, Queen trench of the seawings,  Queen permafrost of the icewings, Queen crane of the mudwings, and Queen Ganges of the rainwings...... which was hold pine his father in chains. 

Should i continue 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Meant to say queen gangus of the rainwings

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

KEEP GOING! I LOVES IT! 

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

I shall start after I do my homework 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Yeah, so far so good

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

“ father no “. Eucalyptus flings himself across the room but the guards where there first blocking his way. that’s far enough hybrid ”. Gangus said in a cold snarling voice. “ mother make them stop please. “ he looked at his mother only to find a sadness in her face, etched into her frown was also a hint of anger. “ we have let your mothers love grow to far, “ said permafrost, “ we cannot allow this as it is decreed in the scroll that formed the tribes “. Eucalyptus was in shock, he had memorized that scroll like no tomorrow and it clearly said “ there shall be no hybrids what so ever “. But why catch it now, why did they wait so long. “ mother, “ he said “ what is going on and why didn’t they catch this earlier “ he asked. His mother sighed “ the other queens and I have had an argument about this since they day they figured out you hatched. I’ve been trying to fight for you but I seem to have lost, so ass it’s decreeded that no hybrids shall be hatched, and if there are then they and the parents shall be “ she paused and turned away from hi gaze, Eucalyptus took a step back, no I will not die today he thought. “ so we shall kill the hybrid and his trader mother and father. “ flamingo said flexing her talons, ” much agreed “ said crane.  

” yes “ said oasis, Queen trench smiled “ so it’s agree, time to die hybrid “.........

should i continue 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

NO,he thought taking several steps back toward the door. Only to find the guards blocking it. As the queens claws reached for hi he tried to find a way out, but he heard a familiar hissing sound. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, he knew that sound like no other. His mother fired her purple atomic beam at each of the queens and his father Broke free of the chains spitting venom on each guard, ” RUN” his mother screamed at him, “ fly away son we will hold them off “ his father shouted. Through the chaos he managed to get away in time. Flying out the window he could hear the roaring and screaming of dragons, now a fugitive he flew on and on past the nightwing kingdom, over the dunes of the sand kingdom and towards jade mountain. Only stopping to get a small drink from a mountain lake, he dived in a forest hopeful that no dragon could find him.

end of chapter one

chapter two

For days he walked alone, alone and sad never knowing if his parents survived. Soon days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years, long hopeless years that he would never fined love or see his friends or his family again. On his 498 hatching day he heard voices close to his cave. Oh no not this he thought panickingly, he changed his color to blend with surroundings and waited in a corner behind a huge stalagmite. The voices got closer and closer until the entered the cave.

” They should find us here “ said a female voice, “ much less track us down “ said a male voice. Yet another male voice “ will hunker down hear and then head to pantala “ another female voice “ good idea, they’ll never find us “. Eucalyptus became less scared and cautious to curios, he listen out and could hear six dragon breathing in a heavy state , another voice “ no, we couldn’t then our phyrrian ways would be lost. “. It was a another female, but this one was different it sounded so beautiful and crisp like a summer breeze flowing through he his ears. He stepped out still camouflaged but a he chucked off a peace of stalagmite and it bounced on the floor. The other dragons froze, “ WHO IS THERE “ a male voice said.

Should I continue 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

*claps* GO ON! 

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

BLOW UP EVERYTHING! 

GVE:Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

Eucalyptus stood in terror not knowing what to do, but he slowly stepped into few raising his claws and undoing his camouflage. There where six dragons a female seawing, a female sandwing, a male mudwing, a male icewing, a male skywing, and a female nightwing. ” Who are you “ said the skywing threatningly, “ I’m... ex-prince eucalyptus.” The all gasped it’s you, you really survived “ said the sandwing, “ how did he get out of there “ asked the mudwing turning to look at the seawing, “ do I look like a scroll with infinite knowledge, I don’t know.” She said. “ it’s really you, ” the nightwing came running up to him and held his face, “ oh thank the moons, yes it's really him. “. Eucalyptus seemed caught in her eyes, they where like no other eyes he had ever seen, they where purple. She beautiful he thought, As he studied her he caught the purple under scales how the stars under her wings spiraled inward, her horns and spines where white, and her claws were black. The he noted the tear drop scale behind her eyes. Oh no she heard what I thought.

But she didn’t seem disgusted she seemed worried and a little like someone had just made her day. The skywing was red all over his claws where black and wings where orange, the seawing was all blue a blue so deep and rich it almost seemed purple. The mudwing was brown mostly brown but had black claws and amber under scales. The icewing seemed to be all white only his claws and the upper parts of his wings where blue. He looked down at himself immediately embarrassed that he looked shabby and dull for a prince even and ex prince. “ let’s go out side and talk so we can see a little bit better “

should I continue

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

The icewing said that last part in blue

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

yaaaas!!

• Posted at:

DAISY

I am confused.

probably depressed

and really paranoid

" kill it with fire!!! " - DAISY

Oc of da week-

Forums

luna from gravity falls

I shall continue and write it tomorrow 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

IM THINKING OF JUST THE IDEA OF OUTLIVING YOUR PARENTS BY THOUSANDS OF YEARS IS SCARYS.

• Posted at:

DAISY

I am confused.

probably depressed

and really paranoid

" kill it with fire!!! " - DAISY

Oc of da week-

Forums

luna from gravity falls

It's really good

• Posted at:

Shi

Anime and other shows I enjoy!

Aot [Attack on Titan]

Ouran High School Host club

Ninjago [cause why not]

Glitter Force Doki Doki 

Naruto

Okay now I’m done

Thanks

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Well his parents where around  20 years old so yea, and it’s scary 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

You should keep writing

• Posted at:

Shi

Aot [Attack on Titan]

Ninjago [cause why not]

Glitter Force Doki Doki 

Naruto

Okay now I’m done

Keep doing it! I’m hooked!

• Posted at:

Hi!  My name is Windstorm! I am a white tabby tom with random black spots, with blue eyes.

They walked out side into the bright sun and hide under the trees so they wouldn’t be found. Here Eucalyptus could make notes about these new comers. ” so, “ he asked “ why where you excited to see me ““ you where the rainwing a Queen moonseer palace right, don’t you know us “. The nightwing asked. Eucalyptus gasped realizing who they where, “ your those other nucleotides, “ he said astonished. “ your polar, trench, agate, alligator, scorpion, and comet. “ he said looking at each of them. “ indeed we are “ polar replied. Eucalyptus was thunder struck, how did they survive he thought. “ wait, you said something like you where running away from someone “. He said questioningly. “ all the queens put a bounty on our heads, “snarled agate, “ hoping to kill us, cause where to much of a threat to the kingdom “. “ wait did mother survive, “ he asked. She has to be alive, he thought hopefully. But there reaction was more sad and full of pity then what he thought. NO he said in his mind. “ I’m sorry Eucalyptus but..... “ alligator trailed off looking down. “ She dead “ said scorpion. Eucalyptus felt like falling to his knees and screaming, his vision blurred with tears and he slowly crumpled to the ground. “ I should have stayed and helped “ he began sobbin, he felt a wing over his shoulder and when he looked up he saw comet staring down at him with her breath taking eyes. “ its ok where here for you “. He read her face and something else was implided in that sentence. The sound of wings beats filled the ai, “ oh crap no not know “ trench yelled. “ up up up fly now “ screamed agate. They all took to the air and saw an entire wing of up to 100 dragons....

should i continue

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

i have not read all of it but its a great story 

• Posted at:

hi my name is flame i am a fire dragon its my own tribe 

when in doubt blame Adidas as I'm wearing an adidas hoodie so in other words blame me

moonbli forever

mods pls let me thou  

rp thread /313691

fan fic /315933

i am  memester 

i am male and straight

Put razer in there somehow as a bad guy and after the battle he gets reformed to your friend but yes continue

• Posted at:

Raptor

Dusty divot is my home 

Yes! Keep going!!!

• Posted at:

Shi

Aot [Attack on Titan]

Ninjago [cause why not]

Glitter Force Doki Doki 

Naruto

Okay now I’m done

WolfThe wing of dragons was huge and was most definitely a hunting party. “ quick scatter now “ said trench, ” no, “ alligator said “ we stay and fight “. “ there’s to many, your a foul if you think we can fight them “ polar said. “ well we can’t just leave Eucalyptus here hes in no shape to be alone or even fight “  Said comet in a sweet loving way. “ enough arguing we have to go now they'll be here any minute “ agate declared. “ wait I have an idea, “ eucalyptus said “ we could go live on an island south of the rainforest, those islands are not habited by the tribe at all “. He said, a dead silence stilled over them all, “ that could work “ thought trench, “ I say yes, better than what I thought “ alligator said. “ I vote yes “ agate said. “ mmmmmm, yes that will work but only if we go know “ said polar. “ I say let’s go for it “ oasis said. “ alright then it’s said let’s go south of the rainforest but not by flying, let’s just walk untill we can’t hear the hunting party anymore “ comet declared. Eucalyptus and the others walked in the forest for hours, silently treading through the forest. He noticed how the nightwing comet was sticking close to him, but still trying to not let him noticed. Normally he would say “ I can take care of myself “ like he used to but He actually liked what she was doing. He felt her wings brush his and she gasped and said “ oh I’m sorry “ she looked rather embarrassed and like she was hiding something “ no no it’s alright comet “ he replied sound as gentile as his duct grazed throut would allow. Comet looked at Him, her eyes seemed to sparkle in a way that only his mother and fathers used to. For them it meant they loved him, but from her..... could it be he thought, doe she... love me.

“ hey you two, keep up would you “ oasis said. This got there attention in a hurry as he had noticed he had slowed down. For life was going to be better for our lumbering rainwing/nightwing hybrid, but there are many more challenges ahead. But for now he wanted to live with this group. They soon reached a mountain lake and proceeded to hunt and fish. Eucalyptus sat with the others to eat his catch a single wolf that he maneged to get a hold of. Comet caught a bird of some sort, and the two shared there’s. Polar ate a large bear ( see what I did there ), while agate and scorpion filled them selves up with some cows. Trench and alligator sat together eating fish and a crocodile. ” so how do we get there “ said agate, “ we fly you dingus “ oasis explained. “ well no way “ alligator said ripping open a fish. “ but seriousl... how though “ trench thought for a moment. ” how about.... “ eucalyptus was interrupted by a skywing jumping out of the bushes claws aiming for comet heart. 

Should i continue 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Up

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Up

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

He more up

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Yet more up

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

More up

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Up again 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Up up up someone reply

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Put razer in there 

• Posted at:

Raptor

Dusty divot is my home 

This is pretty good, so far! 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

Wait for him alright, he will come around at chapter three

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Thanks

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

please keep writing it's a really good story and I read it when I get really really really bored.

• Posted at:

Shi

Aot [Attack on Titan]

Ninjago [cause why not]

Glitter Force Doki Doki 

Naruto

Okay now I’m done

Minh chapter 

NO he thought, before the skywing could even touch comet he was there. Ramming the skywing with such a force everyone could hear the sound of bones breaking and snapping. The next thing everyone else new the skywing in the air hit a tree with enough force to nock it over and watched as it slumped to the ground dead. “ who in the name of the moons was that “ oasis said, agate walked to the body while eucalyptus checked on comet. “ are you hurt “ he asked,” no I’m fine, just a little shocked that’s all “ comet replied. “ must have been a scout of some sort “ agate said studying a ring with some sort of dragon carved on it, ” must have lived in the palace to “ he said. “ we need to get out of here now “ alligator stated jumping to his feet. “ let’s go now no more waiting “ trench said also rising to her feet. Those two seem to be in love, Eucalyptus thought. Or at least secretly are anyway. ” finally, “ polar said “ something sensible ““ so let’s go “ oasis said while taking off. “ hey what for us “ comet cried as the others took off as well. “ I’ll wait for you comet “ eucalyptus said in a loving manner. Once again comets eyes seemed to glitter with love as were his very own eyes. The brushed each others wings and took to the sky’s following the others. For them life was about to get a whole lot better....

Should i continue 

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity