you look around, clutching the jma pamphlet in your hands. 

qibli looked around him. he should be helping thorn, which was his job. did he really need to go to school? he waved a talon at some passing dragons. 

anemone frowned at the scene around her. though happy to go to school, she was not sure about being with other tribes, when seawings were obviously superior. 

mightyclaws grimaced as he read his pamphlet. finally, he cracked a small smile as he looked at the art room description. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Snowbelle

Your friendly neighborhood snowmobeel!

= hamiltrash = pokemaniac = pro shipper = andi mack= deh = gravity falls  =

Bai frens!

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis #GoldenBeltStalker #EQUAL

(shoot, sorry, guys, this is the real one. ignore the previously made intro thread.)

Siamang flounced around excitedly, patterns of pink and gold blooming on her scales. This was going to be so great! She’d be able to make friends with all sorts of new dragons! And there was even an art room!

Newt, as usual, had her snout buried in a scroll, almost completely oblivious as to what was happening around her. She had to continue to focus on her studies, after all.

Thrush studied his surroundings without much enthusiasm, casting looks of disdain at a few of his soon-to-be classmates. Was he really going to have to live alongside the tribes that he’d sworn were his enemies only a few months ago?

• Posted at:

-seafoam

wowee 4 stars 2 posts

• Posted at:

Snowbelle

Bai frens!

Moon makes herself small, entering the school timidly.

Marsh is sticking to a darker corner of the entrance, making himself more unseen, watching the students pass by him. 

Darkstalker sleeps under the school...

• Posted at:

vertigo

we try to live the best we can

but it doesnt always work out, does it?  

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

to greed, all nature is insufficient  

the more you get, the more you want

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

Kinkajou was already bounding around the academy, "I LOVE THIS PLACE!" She yells, scales an eye-burning pink, "Don't you think it's awesome?" She asks, now apparently talking to Qibli, "Did you know that the people who made this are my best friends? That's so cool, right?" 

Ermine stayed at the back, eyeing all the others. Why them, of all people, couldn't it have been someone else? Someone from the second or even the third circle would've been better.

Garnet was trying to shrink herself, hoping no one would think her dangerous. She just wanted to make a good first impression.

• Posted at:

⸢ v i n e ⸥ 

tapping our feet, run to meet future days 

dreaming away of tomorrows we made

no going back; we're moving to that world ahead

⸤demigirl ⸥  ⸢she/they ⸣  ⸤lawful dumb⸥

Barracuda smiles as she reads about the indepth studies about the other tribes on the pamphlet. She hoists her back up onto her shoulder and walks into the main cave.

Boto was near the back of the group of arriving rainwings. He nervously fidgeted with his tail, his scales pale green and orange in color. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

My spirit animal is a Tuna 

#RememberHurricane

#PrayForHurricane'sFamily

I'm an autistic Christian

Alba landed at the entrance, claws and wing tips jittering with anxiousness. She tried keeping her head up, attempting to look like an IceWing worthy of a high rank.

• Posted at:

Basilisk

Ancient Queen of Snakes

Sovrano, Discord, Basil, Armonia, Beam

#RememberAngel

#Duality

#GvE

#Creativity

I pause briefly as I enter the main cave, glancing down at the pamphlet in my talons.

Why am I even here?

Stupid annoying Vulture and his stupid annoying plans. The throne could be mine right now, and I'm here at an academy full of inferior dragonets, most of them from other tribes. Sure, I might be able to gather some advantages against Thorn here unnoticed while stupid Vulture is cooking up rumors, but -

Something on the pamphlet catches my eye and I growl.

I have to share a cave. All the time.

I curl my tail up defensively and attempt not to crumple up the pamphlet and throw it at the wall.

And yet I somehow manage to take a deep breath and seethe down the hall towards the cave I'll be sharing.

Let's just hope my clawmate won't be annoying.

I make an attempt to squash my nerves as I enter the main cave. It's bustling with dragons - why wouldn't it be, on the first day?

I'm rather overwhelmed in the sea of unfamiliar dragons, though of course I can spot Marsh in a dark corner, trying to blend in.

I feel like I should go and see if I can calm him down, and then I spot something else.

A SandWing (Qibli). He's waving at a few passing dragons, but they seem to take no notice.

An extremely pink RainWing (Kinkajou) is bounding around and seems to be talking (or rather, yelling) to him excitedly.

And all I can think is:

Wow. He's gorgeous.

Tamarin's already in the cave she's sharing with Onyx, and Ruby's in the Sky Queendom, so they'll make their appearances later.

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{She/Her}

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

Changbai treaded carefully into the cave, looking down at his talons.

Mindreader excitedly walked into the cave, a bit of a spring in her step.

Arid made her way through the crowd, wings folded and head held up high.

• Posted at:

just necro(mancer).

- demigirl - she/her/they/them pronouns - atheist - infp

all the underdogs in the world

a day may come when we lose

but it is not today

today, we fight.  

is this the world coming to an end? no at least not today or tomorrow.

Peregrine cautiously walked into the cave, glancing around nervously. I can’t wait... I can finally learn how to heal and help other dragons... let’s hope they don’t tease me about my half-deaf state, though.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Peril, already situated in the school to avoid.. burning anyone.. was standing aimlessly near a few of the caves. 

• Posted at:

Grif

❄ Korekiyo/Miu/Junko ❄ 

he/him

SHSL Insomniac

Angst King

Relatable duo 

Thrush made his way through the main halls of the academy, stopping suddenly as he noticed Peril standing near a few of the caves. "You," he snarled, shooting her a look full of loathing and anger, his claws digging into the ground. Queen Scarlet's pet. "What are you doing here? Going to murder some more dragons?"

• Posted at:

-seafoam

She blinked, recoiling slightly. "No! Why would I? She's gone!.." 

• Posted at:

Grif

❄ Korekiyo/Miu/Junko ❄ 

he/him

SHSL Insomniac

Angst King

Relatable duo 

Marsh had happened to be near where Peril(Every MudWing knew her) was, just on the opposite side of the cave. He ducked out of the shadows hearing the SkyWing yelling at her. He pulled himself in-between them, speaking in a soft voice. "Leave her alone, anyone deserves a redemption arc." 

Moon, finally entering the cavern, brushed by a SandWing(Qibli) and a RainWing(Kinkajou) that she was talking, yelling, to. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

Snail sat to the side, looking down at his scroll with a puzzled expression.

'Is Coconut a RainWing name? I think so. Do RainWings really have death spit?'

Pronghorn had drastically overestimated his landing skills, sliding past a couple dragons before almost tripping over his own talons and falling flat on his snout. 

"Ow. Hah! Hey, am I late? Why is everything upside down?"

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

pronghorn is my son now.

Qibli cracked a smile at the energetic RainWing. "Oh? How do you know them?"

• Posted at:

Snowbelle

Bai frens!

"Oh-- um.. thanks?" 

• Posted at:

Grif

❄ Korekiyo/Miu/Junko ❄ 

he/him

SHSL Insomniac

Angst King

Relatable duo 

"Ignore dragons like that. They just want a reaction." He flicked his tail toward Thrush, then padded back into the shadows. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

Thrush glared furiously at Peril once more, then turned and marched away. Monsters don't deserve redemption arcs, he thought fiercely.

Newt carefully made her way through the cavern, brushing past several dragons with a few mumbles of apology. She suddenly collided with a NightWing in her path (Moon), and the MudWing's scrolls spilled and clattered across the cave floor. "Sorry! I'm so sorry!" she cried out, hurrying to collect her belongings. What a fantastic way to start the first day of school. Now you've made one of your classmates hate you.

Siamang, meanwhile, had already made her way into the art cave, where she settled an uncarved piece of wood on the ground and began to whittle, swiftly forming the shape of a rainforest tree.

• Posted at:

-seafoam

Moon winced, listening to the thoughts of others. She made a small 'eep' when she was bumped into, but she tensed. She heard the thoughts of who bumped into her as she helped pick up the MudWing's scrolls. "It's okay," she said. 

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

Barracuda inhaled at the sight of the seawing princess. That's the seawing princess, Anenome! I get to go to school with the princess! She gawked over that fact before composing herself and walking into the cave.

Boto was shuffling around the entrance cave, looking for any of the teachers. He saw many other dragons, including an intresting copper dragon with blue eyes. He stared at her scales, wondering if he could imitate that firey look they had.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

Up

• Posted at:

vertigo

i want i want i want

i need i need i need

a bottomless pit

we

all

fall 

in      

Sepia walked around the school with wide eyes, trying to observe as much as possible. She was so busy looking at everything that she accidentally bumped into a dragon (can be anyone).

"Sorry," she said absentmindedly, tearing her gaze from the ceiling to focus on the dragon. "Are you okay?"

Pike rushed into school, and his Anemone radar perked up."Princess!" he yelled. He skidded to a stop. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" 

Flame was off glaring hatefully somewhere

• Posted at:

Ruby(Lav[ender])

I testify

If I DIE in my sleep

Then I'll know my whole life was just a KILLER DREAM

I am Groot.

and then she waffled away

"It was so cool!" Kinkajou's jumping high enough to leap through the cave's roof, "So I was like --" The RainWing stopped herself -- there were NightWings here, she thought, she couldn't just scream about how they captured her, they'd all collectively hate her! "I was in a huge mess, I'll tell you about it when I have time! And you know, Glory? Queen of the RainWings? Well, she wasn't queen then, but she was my best friend, next to Tamarin, I mean, and she totally saved me! With the other dragonets! It was mega-awesome!" Kinkajou paused, "Oh, by the way, my name's Kinkajou, what's yours?"

• Posted at:

⸢ v i n e ⸥ 

tapping our feet, run to meet future days 

dreaming away of tomorrows we made

no going back; we're moving to that world ahead

⸤demigirl ⸥  ⸢she/they ⸣  ⸤lawful dumb⸥

Boto jumped back when Sepia ran into him, dropping the pamphlet. "Sorry, Sorry! I am so sorry! It's my fault not your's. I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the room! I am so very sorty." Boto turned pale green and orange, fear and nerviousness. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

#RememberHurricane

(i forgot the pop color so I'll use this)

coconut was sleeping somewhere so no one found and now he goes to the prey center and walks to the fruit pile and sits down. 

"(Thinking)Hmm, I wonder if I should eat a banana or a papaya? Maybe a pomegranate or a dragonfruit. Hey look a coconut but I don't like those. Hmm maybe I'll eat a blue berry, but what if that blueberry tastes boring? Maybe I'll still go with the pomegranate, or maybe a banana? No, how about a apple? Apples taste pretty good right? But wait there might be a worm in there. Hmm maybe a pineapple? No to spiky, how about a papaya? But that papaya might taste really boring? They almost always taste good but you never know. Ooh mabye a few blackberries? No, I don't want to eat blackberries. Let's settle with mango then. Yah let's to that.

* starts eating all the strawberries instead of mangoe*

• Posted at:

I'm seal (plz don't eat me)

come visit my quotes I post everyday thread :D : http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/315767

*insert good signature( it's a work in progress)*

Flop

• Posted at:

come visit my quotes I post everyday thread :D : http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/315767

"Um, hi," I say nervously to the RainWing (Kinkajou), subconsciously hoping she'll introduce me to the absolutely gorgeous SandWing (Qibli).

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{She/Her}

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

"Um...hey. It's...okay," Sepia said after a moment, surprised by Boto's reaction. "Calm down." She didn't know if she should correct him--it really was her fault, since she hadn't been looking where she was going, but he seemed extremely freaked out and insistent that it was his fault.

"I'm Sepia," she added, after another pause. Three moons, your timing is awful... "What's your name?" 

• Posted at:

Ruby(Lav[ender])

I testify

If I DIE in my sleep

Then I'll know my whole life was just a KILLER DREAM

I am Groot.

and then she waffled away

Newt dipped her head to Moon, embarrassed, and quickly made her way to her dorm, not knowing what else to do. The cave was deserted; it seemed that her clawmate hadn't arrived just yet.

Thrush, who was trying to locate his cave, ran into Flame. The other SkyWing dragonet was seemingly glowering at nothing in particular. "Oh... hey," he said, neither hostile nor welcoming. 

• Posted at:

-seafoam

Peregrine was becoming even more nervous with all of the growing tension around him. He could hear only some of it, but he knew it was there. The SkyWing dragonet decided to walk down to his cave, only to accidentally bump into someone (anyone). “S-sorry about that...” he murmured.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Siamang, upon exiting the art cave, collided with a SkyWing (Peregrine) and let out an 'oof'. "No, it's fine!" she replied cheerily. "Don't worry about it!"

• Posted at:

-seafoam

"Watch where you're going!" Flame growled at Thrush, even though Thrush hadn't even touched him. He lahsed his tail in an agitated way.

• Posted at:

Ruby(Lav[ender])

all those crazy things we did

didn't think about it, just went with it

you're always there

you're everywhere

but right now, i wish you were here  

and there you are, an ocean away

do you have to live an ocean away?

Bigtail, walked up to the school doors, a bit nervous.

• Posted at:

Foodle

Boi

(;

“WE ARE A ARM NOW!”

#FirstDingut

coconut Starts eating blueberries instead of strawberries cause he ate them all.

• Posted at:

Peregrine let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks... who are you, anyways?" He tilted his head at the RainWing (Siamang). I have to know my fellow students before I can help, even though I don't know this place very well.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Turtle sighed. He walked in.

• Posted at:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Greatness░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀┊ ☪︎⋆⊹┊ . ˚✧

#rememberhurricane

"I'm Siamang!" she responded brightly, grinning at him. "And you?"

"I didn't even--" Thrush cut himself off, realizing that there was no use in arguing. "You know what? Never mind." Who does he think he is? 

• Posted at:

-seafoam

"Peregrine. Nice to meet you," Peregrine nodded at Siamang with a small smile on his face.

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Qibli smiled. “I’m Qibli. Nice to meet you!” He glanced at the MudWing (Umber) standing near them. Hello!” He obviously is nervous. Maybe has been through trauma before. He seems nice though. Kind of cute... 

His train of thoughts ended as he caught a large SkyWing out of the corner of his eye. He took a few steps towards her. ”Peril??” What if she hurts the other students?

Mightyclaws frowned and stomped his way over to the art cave. Being his usual antisocial self, he ignored the other dragon (Siamang) and marveled quietly at the large assortments of watercolors. He dipped his talon in the black and began sketching out a volcano. 

Anemone rolled her eyes at Pike. “I’m fine. I feel fine. Why don’t you go talk to some other dragonets? I’m going to explore.”

• Posted at:

Snowbelle

Bai frens!

1 , , 3 , 4